Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541515 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
cdor777:
First Sale

BarringtonLocksmiths .com for $250

Sales type :Inbound

Sales Venue :Afternic.com

Hold time :7 months
Congrats.
Did you do any outbound for this domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2019
2extremes:
Will be very busy for a month as from next week so I won't be able to do outbounding. Thinking of parking all my domains but before then, i would like to know how profitable is parking for those who have tried it.
I am currently using undeveloped landing page and also listed them on afternic.
Thinking of using Bodis for parking

Cc
Iykepromotions
Haykay2005
Favour196
Mazizitonene
flydomains
youngbob4you
coachoore
cutemaro
paulsir
punctual
slimzzy00
parking isn't really profitable......but you can park with bodis, highlight a text (preferably) in your own words signifying the domain is for sale, and link the "highlighted text" to your undeveloped page. So if someone visits the page and clicks the "highlighted text" he is directed to your undeveloped page to purchase the domain........just play around bodis you'll see the options there.....

But for profitability.....nah, except you have unique "parking" names.....I parked some domains with bodis for over a month now and na less than $10 I dey see for my bodis account. Not really making sense...

Hope this helps.....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 3:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Treasure28:
AtlantaHomeMovers .com

Purchased : $1

Sold : $500

Sale type : BIN although outbounded last 6 months

Sale venue: undeveloped

Hold time : 6 months.

Can you send me the sales letter please waleportal@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 3:29am On Jun 21, 2019
iykepromotions:
Just sold carrington/roofing.com $200.
Bought $6.99 late last month.
Sales type; outbounding and negotiated.

congrant Bro
Kindly appraise this for me saskatoonphotography/king or should I seek refund?
Also help me with the sales letter waleportal@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Morning all. I recently sold a domain thats about to expire at namepros and it ended $5. Paypal can't work since the funds are too small to sell to exchangers.
Please is there any alternative that I can take to receive it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2019
massive1019:
once your name is 60 days and you have listed it before....delete and relist it...then your registrar will ask you to opt in for fast transfer, of which you will have to approve. To your second question....you too will see the difference between non active and active once you have opted in for fast transfer.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2019
How do you people get names to sell, 'cos "no domain found" is what I get always on expireddomains after setting my filters. angry undecided cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com
Hold:4months
Price:$6.99
Selling price:$300
Did outbound a few days after I bought the domain no response, I received an offer $100 early last month, I counter the offer to $399 and no response from the buyer since then but, he just counter my offer with $300 yesterday which I accepted. Money paid, domain pushed to Dan Escrow waiting for Dan team to finalize the process and send the cash.

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com
Did outbound a few days after I bought the domain no response, I received an offer $100 early last month, I counter the offer to $399 and no response from the buyer since then but, he just counter my offer with $300 yesterday which I accepted. Money paid, domain pushed to Dan Escrow waiting for Dan team to finalize the process and send the cash.

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES
Congrats bro. More testimonies for all of us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello guys,
I have domains that are over 60 days and I am trying to opt-in for the afternic fast transfer. Anytime afternic sends me the standardization form, I always click on approve but it its still always telling me opt-in required anytime i check it on afternic. My registrar is netsol.
What other method can I use to opt-in for the afternic fast transfer?

de-list and re-list them again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2019
randomShek:
Morning all. I recently sold a domain thats about to expire at namepros and it ended $5. Paypal can't work since the funds are too small to sell to exchangers.
Please is there any alternative that I can take to receive it?

Hello..bring it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Experts in the house, when checking for end users, do you enter
the domain name itself, e.g. FaceBook.com or the keywords,
e.g. "face book" into Google.com and Bing.com to find them?

cc:
Haykay2005, Ayorich, Expertix, Treasure28, etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
IdeasPro:
Experts in the house, when checking for end users, do you enter
the domain name itself, e.g. FaceBook.com or the keywords,
e.g. "face book" into Google.com and Bing.com to find them?

cc:
Haykay2005, Ayorich, Expertix, Treasure28, etc
Keywords

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES
congratulations man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Ajet001:
How do you people get names to sell, 'cos "no domain found" is what I get always on expireddomains after setting my filters. angry undecided cry
go back to your filter options and uncheck some of your checked options..if no results yet,continue the process and hopfully you will get a pop up of expired names... Too many ticked/checked options causes this i suppose.. So you can tick a few,then filter. Hope it's helpful?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES
wow,congrats brotherly..am curious, BlackSWANlogistics in king... Who were ur primary targets? It doesnt smell geo,and BlackSWAN Sounds brandable and sort of trademarked. I may be mistaken,but what got you thinking this was a great name..? Some names look crap sort of but sells in **** figure. Congrats again,he nor easy to sell o.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2019
jefy:
wow,congrats brotherly..am curious, BlackSWANlogistics in king... Who were ur primary targets? It doesnt smell geo,and BlackSWAN Sounds brandable and sort of trademarked. I may be mistaken,but what got you thinking this was a great name..? Some names look crap sort of but sells in **** figure. Congrats again,he nor easy to sell o.
Sometimes, one needs to follow his/her gut in this game, when I saw the domain it looks appealing, I checked the trademarkia for trademark check I noticed the word blackswan was once trademark but it no longer active.
I primarily picked it with the intention that the owner of .net might be interested, and if not their might be likely sale for it cos Swan is a common name.
There are some names that I have bypass and I see guys picking it up and report their sales here on this thread.
So You can't deny probability game in this biz.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congrats.
Did you do any outbound for this domain?

Yes I did outbound and followed up in the first month of buying. However, I did not get any reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:

Sometimes, one needs to follow his/her gut in this game, when I saw the domain it looks appealing, I checked the trademarkia for trademark check I noticed the word blackswan was once trademark but it no longer active.
I primarily picked it with the intention that the owner of .net might be interested, and if not their might be likely sale for it cos Swan is a common name.
There are some names that I have bypass and I see guys picking it up and report their sales here on this thread.
wow,following your gut sure turned green. Congrats again.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Good morning all
Please I need your support to checkout this name and appraise it I just got it yesterday but I want to know what you all think about it.

saskatoonphotography/king

What do you think please.

@iykepromotions
@2sexy
@Haykay2005
@AAA593
@Expertix
Ayorich
Treasure28 et al
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2019
I registered on squad help but unable to confirm my email. I have checked my inbox and spam folder, click resend several but can't find the confirmation mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
talkportal:
Good morning all
Please I need your support to checkout this name and appraise it I just got it yesterday but I want to know what you all think about it.

saskatoonphotography/king

What do you think please.

@iykepromotions
@2sexy
@Haykay2005
@AAA593
@Expertix
Ayorich
Treasure28 et al
Is okay by me. Geo+name= quick sales. Saskatoon is a city in Canada with over 280000 people.
To get end users on bing.com, type Saskatoon photographers. You will lots of photography companies under Saskatoon. If you bing Saskatoon photography you won't see end users like. Bing Saskatoon photographers..they are so many. Good luck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
AAA593:

Is okay by me. Geo+name= quick sales. Saskatoon is a city in Canada with over 280000 people.
To get end users on bing.com, type Saskatoon photographers. You will lots of photography companies under Saskatoon. If you bing Saskatoon photography you won't see end users like. Bing Saskatoon photographers..they are so many. Good luck.

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:

You're right. Won't forget that jobroots sales report.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Congratulations @ollybode and @cdor777
More Sales!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats to all the resent sellers.. God will continue to give us more great sales..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Am still a learner expert should pleas help oo I decided to do massive outbound today and the reply of the interested buyer is this..below should I take the full contract for Dan.com or is there away for me to take the full contract ...is like the buyer as not click the domain landing page..boss in the house should help pleas help..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
CoachOore:
Am still a learner expert should pleas help oo I decided to do massive outbound today and the reply of the interested buyer is this..below should I take the full contract for Dan.com or is there away for me to take the full contract ...is like the buyer as not click the domain landing page..boss in the house should help pleas help..
She says she is interested in buying the domain but would want you to recommend or get a website designer that will migrate her former website name to your own which is Windsor family law.com. In other words, the woman not only want to buy your domain but also wants to give you a contract to get someone to design her new website now to bear your domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
CoachOore:

She says she is interested in buying the domain but would want you to recommend or get a website designer that will migrate her former website name to your own which is Windsor family law.com. In other words, the woman not only want to buy your domain but also wants to give you a contract to get someone to design her new website now to bear your domain.

You have just landed yourself double money as long as you can get a good Web designer to do the website bearing your domain name for her. Tell her to buy the domain first and you will link her to a good webdesigner that will design her new site.

That is all. Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
ndeekay:

You have just landed yourself double money as long as you can get a good Web designer to do the website bearing your domain name for her. Tell her to buy the domain first and you will link her to a good webdesigner that will design her new site.

That is all. Good luck.
how much can I place for her?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
How much can I place for her? For the whole package I list the domain for 350 dollars on dan.com should I increase the domain price to 500 on undeveloped or can I sell to her directly... I don't think she as check the price on undeveloped....and can i place her on 1000 dollers for the whole package? Boss in the house I need advice on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.