Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541750 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello guys,
I have domains that are over 60 days and I am trying to opt-in for the afternic fast transfer. Anytime afternic sends me the standardization form, I always click on approve but it its still always telling me opt-in required anytime i check it on afternic. My registrar is netsol.
What other method can I use to opt-in for the afternic fast transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Interesting times ahead. Dan.com (undeveloped) will now become a registrar. Even faster domain sales!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello guys,
I have domains that are over 60 days and I am trying to opt-in for the afternic fast transfer. Anytime afternic sends me the standardization form, I always click on approve but it its still always telling me opt-in required anytime i check it on afternic. My registrar is netsol.
What other method can I use to opt-in for the afternic fast transfer?

Once you've approved it via the standardization form, delete the affected domains from afternic and relist them, you should be fine thereafter.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2019
First Sale

BarringtonLocksmiths // com for $250

Sales type :Inbound

Sales Venue :Afternic.com

Hold time :7 months

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2019
cdor777:
First Sale

BarringtonLocksmiths .com for $250

More sales bro, congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tobesky1: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2019
massive1019:
congrat bro.....more sales to us all....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
kenralph:
Interesting times ahead. Dan.com (undeveloped) will now become a registrar. Even faster domain sales!!
those guys are really ready to compete with the heavyweights in the industry. Followed the conversation at namepros yesterday and I was really impressed. There will be a lot of competition now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
What will be the DNS for undeveloped.com now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2019
nkeona:
thanks i want to use access or fidelity hope it's ok as i don't have Gtb acc
Not sure how much the rate is...But as far as I know, GTB has the best rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2019
cdor777:
First Sale

Wow! I think iykepromotions is right. Register good names, do outbound, follow up and list in major markets place. Sales alert may come one day.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2019
cdor777:
First Sale

Congratulations on your first sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
CoachOore:
what will I put in Account name in registering on Google analytic.
I used my domain name. Eg Abuja Mall.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStrongest: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Brothers, any cheap domain registrar or coupon code? I want to buy a domain for personal site, I've used godaddy already.. Please I need your suggestions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please how do I go about this SEDO message? I dont understand the message

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for listing new domain names at our marketplace!

To start selling and parking your domains, you will need to verify the ownership of your domains.

We kindly ask you to enter the following personal Ownership Verification ID into the TXT- or CNAME-record field of the DNS settings of your domains in your registrar account:

afb1e641a8107f2fb62661d785c50966aef81ed6

For a detailed description of this fast domain self-verification process, please click here.

Alternatively, you can use the DNS-Verification method by forwarding the DNS Servers of the domains to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM to verify your ownership. Learn more about Domain Parking here.

In case you cannot use one of these fast owner verification methods, please remove the Privacy Protection of your domains in your registrar account, so that the registrant information is visible via a WHOIS search. Then inform us for a manual ownership verification. (Please note that this option might not always be available, due to the data privacy rules of your registrar or in case a certain TLD does not support a WHOIS query; e.g. the TLD .to)

If you are not able to use any of the owner verification methods listed above or you have further questions regarding the owner verification process, please contact us at security@sedo.com. Please add your login name and the domains in question in your email.

Important: your domains will be deleted from your Sedo account after 10 days in case you do not use any of these options to verify the ownership of your domains.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

List of domains that need to be verified:
hfhdfjjd.com
hdjfhdfdhf.com

cc Iyke promotions, Haykay2005, 2sexyus, FaroukSenior, Ollybode, Nezta43, Josmila
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
2extremes:
Please how do I go about this SEDO message? I dont understand the message

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for listing new domain names at our marketplace!

To start selling and parking your domains, you will need to verify the ownership of your domains.

We kindly ask you to enter the following personal Ownership Verification ID into the TXT- or CNAME-record field of the DNS settings of your domains in your registrar account:

afb1e641a8107f2fb62661d785c50966aef81ed6

For a detailed description of this fast domain self-verification process, please click here.

Alternatively, you can use the DNS-Verification method by forwarding the DNS Servers of the domains to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM to verify your ownership. Learn more about Domain Parking here.

In case you cannot use one of these fast owner verification methods, please remove the Privacy Protection of your domains in your registrar account, so that the registrant information is visible via a WHOIS search. Then inform us for a manual ownership verification. (Please note that this option might not always be available, due to the data privacy rules of your registrar or in case a certain TLD does not support a WHOIS query; e.g. the TLD .to)

If you are not able to use any of the owner verification methods listed above or you have further questions regarding the owner verification process, please contact us at security@sedo.com. Please add your login name and the domains in question in your email.

Important: your domains will be deleted from your Sedo account after 10 days in case you do not use any of these options to verify the ownership of your domains.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

List of domains that need to be verified:
hfhdfjjd.com
hdjfhdfdhf.com

cc Iyke promotions, Haykay2005, 2sexyus, FaroukSenior, Ollybode, Nezta43, Josmila
Take the screenshot of those names in your dashboard and send to security@sedo. All they want is proof of ownership. Good luck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations to iykepromotions, Treasure28 and other sellers,especially those that just made their first sales. More sales!!

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
congratulations to recent sellers, I can't wait to make my first sales..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
cdor777:
First Sale
Congrats, more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats, more sale to everyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks boss
haykay2005:

Take the screenshot of those names in your dashboard and send to security@sedo. All they want is proof of ownership. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tobesky1:

Pls bro,im new to this thread. Kindly help me out with your contact. I only need little training. God bless you sir.08062402552
boss..Me too be newbie. contact oga iyke for in and out of domaining.......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Will be very busy for a month as from next week so I won't be able to do outbounding. Thinking of parking all my domains but before then, i would like to know how profitable is parking for those who have tried it.
I am currently using undeveloped landing page and also listed them on afternic.
Thinking of using Bodis for parking

Cc
Iykepromotions
Haykay2005
Favour196
Mazizitonene
flydomains
youngbob4you
coachoore
cutemaro
paulsir
punctual
slimzzy00
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
2extremes:
Will be very busy for a month as from next week so I won't be able to do outbounding. Thinking of parking all my domains but before then, i would like to know how profitable is parking for those who have tried it.
I am currently using undeveloped landing page and also listed them on afternic.
Thinking of using Bodis for parking

Cc
Iykepromotions
Haykay2005
Favour196
Mazizitonene
flydomains
youngbob4you
coachoore
cutemaro
paulsir
punctual
slimzzy00

I don't think one month is such a long time to be away, you're only away from outbounding and technically not out of business. You have till next week to get some outbounding done before you get busy. You could make a sale while being busy and receive that sweet love letter from undeveloped or afternic. From my understanding, parking isn't so much of a thing now according to the bosses here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
massive1019:
It's not necessary to use afternic name server before your names can be exposed to many buyers, once you opt in for fast transfer....you are good to go.

Pls, how do you opt in for fast transfer and also how do you know that fast transfer is active on a particular domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
iykepromotions:
those guys are really ready to compete with the heavyweights in the industry. Followed the conversation at namepros yesterday and I was really impressed. There will be a lot of competition now.
I tell you my Oga. Also read that they'll offer domain registration services at ICANN cost price. Which implies an even cheaper registration than what namesilo is offering as a promo. Undeveloped is creating a monster!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
I have contacted so many end users. Non have replied me since March and I have not sold any done.
What should I do now cos I don't know wat to do again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
greatdesire:

Pls, how do you opt in for fast transfer and also how do you know that fast transfer is active on a particular domain
once your name is 60 days and you have listed it before....delete and relist it...then your registrar will ask you to opt in for fast transfer, of which you will have to approve. To your second question....you too will see the difference between non active and active once you have opted in for fast transfer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
ogg
RICHMAN247:
I have contacted so many end users. Non have replied me since March and I have not sold any done.
What should I do now cos I don't know wat to do again.
ogaa....opt in for fast transfer at afternic...inbound offer might come.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Any update on Dan.com..any change in there dealings.. Am readind something like block chain technology..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
kenralph:

I tell you my Oga. Also read that they'll offer domain registration services at ICANN cost price. Which implies an even cheaper registration than what namesilo is offering as a promo. Undeveloped is creating a monster!

Wow! I can't wait. Any date about when the domain registration will start?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
pls gurus I need appraisal just bought: carecarpetcleaners/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
kenralph:
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m), mazizitonene(m), Jimneighbour, SEYIKP(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.