Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

2gbasky22's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2gbasky22's Profile / 2gbasky22's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army 87RRI Recruitment 2024 by 2gbasky22(m): 7:12pm On May 03
Make dem put their children and relatives

14 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Name An Actor or Actress Who Was Perfectly Cast In A Movie Or TV Show by 2gbasky22(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16
Mr Bean in Mr Bean

2 Likes

Education / Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by 2gbasky22(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16
It shows that those states have high rate of turnover

That they have high number of students resiting for the exam

Those that weren't successful last year and the year before

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover by 2gbasky22(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Congrats 2 the people of Gabon.
Government of the people by the people & for the people. The masses are happy in Gabon.

Those who seize internet connectivity in the middle of a national election in Gabon are the real devils. Anti people civilian coup plotters. They shld all be arrested

Them same way those who caused imaginary glitches on the BVAS on election should also be jailed for life
Politics / Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by 2gbasky22(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We are already enjoying far improved and stable electricity here in Lagos! This is the best time to invest in Nigeria.

Invest in Lagos and other neighbouring Yoruba SW states today and our land will bless you and your investment for as long as you don't involve in our local politics and don't hate your Yoruba host. God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

The rains will soon be gone,

You'll come back and sing another song, don't worry
Politics / Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by 2gbasky22(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave by 2gbasky22(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Does he even need to be forced or told to leave??! Does he not have sense?!!

France never talk wetin Dem really dey find for these small African nations.

Uranium and other natural resources
Food / Re: See Where Ogbono Comes From by 2gbasky22(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:

Any English or botanical word to describe the fruit ?

Its called bush mangoe

1 Like

Phones / Re: Nigeria Accounts For 82% Of Africa’s Telecom Subscriptions – NCC by 2gbasky22(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2023
224 million population na joke to you ?
Properties / Re: Multi-Storey Building Collapses In Garki, Abuja. 2 Persons Dead, 37 Injured by 2gbasky22(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Work don show for Wike

15 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Senate Should Not Approve Military Action In Niger - Shehu Sani by 2gbasky22(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Regional security is key

When Hillary Clinton and Obama started in Libya with Gaddafi nobody thought the mess would escalate

Now without A leader like Ghadafi Libya became major route for Drugs, Gun and Human trafficking

Northern Nigeria still suffers for the instability of Libya, with Boko Haram and ISwap getting weapons

Right now

Niger Coupist claim they staged coup because of lack of Economic growth

Can a Soldier trained for battle guarantee Economic growth?!

Weytin Obasanjo and Buhari be
Education / Re: Guys, Did I Overcharge This Woman For This? by 2gbasky22(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol... @block.

See, no matter how dull a child is, if I handle that child, the brain go correct. I have handled the worst slow learners that their parents were asking me how I did it. A particular boys mother asked her nanny how I do it that she should be watching me whenever I'm taking the boy so she can show them the method I use but the nanny said I should not tell them. She said they've tried different techniques and method, still the boy could not read or get his sums right until I was recommended to them by another parent whom I handled their son who had same issue. I just laughed.

I can handle any child as long as the pay is right. They'll end up getting cheap labor with no results. Waste of money.

Just dey play

You never jam
Food / Re: Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) by 2gbasky22(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Candidlady:

Wtf πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Can you finish everything on that table ?

You never see anything
Education / Books On Public Speaking by 2gbasky22(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2023
Good Evening All
Please, I need suggestion on books that can an individual build public speaking skills

Thanks
Family / Re: Are There Any Morality Or Justification For Cheating? Read This by 2gbasky22(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2023
This story nor clear
Family / Are There Any Morality Or Justification For Cheating? Read This by 2gbasky22(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
"You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating
You have a kid or two.
So you divorced because you were so pained.
You left. You left with the kids.

You started working hard to cater for your needs. You work so hard but it isn't enough.

To meet up with the growing economic demands. You find a wealthy man. He is rich, you dont care. You need to pay fees for your kids as a strong independent woman. You need to prove that it can be done.
So you're dating a wealthy married man. You are now a side chic.

You begin to think of the side chics your husband has and why he has them then. You do not even question the morality. You begin to understand why, maybe they've got kids too. Mouths to feed. Life to live.
It doesn't make sense, still, it makes sense.

So you call the married man when he is home. He hides to shout at you for wanting to disturb his peace with his "wife" as you ought to know when he is home.

You think of your hurts, you think of your consolation. At least, you had a husband. He was fully yours. He cheats, but he was fully yours.

So you attempt to find out what is going on with him now.
He is married again to a younger woman.

After you make contact, he comes to visit you and the kids. He drops some money once once. The new wife is in charge now..major charge.
You connect on old times. You have sex.

He leaves to his house. To his wife.
You're now dating two married men.
Both of them are cheating on their wives.
And then you say life wasn't fair to you".

As bad as this may sound, it happens. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others.
But this will not be our portion only if we have Sense πŸ™

Copied.

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 2gbasky22(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Weakness is a thing of the mind
Politics / Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by 2gbasky22(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
luizpippo:
It is only selfishness and self centredness that would make anybody not from Edo Central to want to contest, it is even worse of the person is from Edo South.

Wetin Esan people do una

You know where be Edo central ?
Education / Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by 2gbasky22(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yet Aboki-China rules the world.

This life no balance. . . . .

Just dey play
Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Shoye:
Affiliate marketing

How does it work please
Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Admin
Please, help the this to the promise land for more suggestions
Thanks
Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
SGANIVA:
as a transporter ,I can't advise you in any other business , carry your money deposit to company that is giving hire purchase buses or Keke ,under one year you balance up and the keke or bus will become yours , you can decide to sell one million or you save through it and build your life from there

Thank you

I will like to know more about this
Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=SGANIVA post=119681200]as a transporter ,I can't advise you in any other business , carry your money deposit to company that is giving hire purchase buses or Keke ,under one year you balance up and the keke or bus will become yours , you can decide to sell one million or you save through it and build your life from there[/quote}

I'd like to know more
Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please, I need suggestions
Thanks
Business / Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stevejobb:
Drop your WhatsApp contact or telegram

Business / What Business Can One Start With 500k This 2023 by 2gbasky22(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Just as the tittle of the thread reads, I need serious advice the kind of business t start with 500k capital this 2023.
Location. FCT
Culture / Re: Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger by 2gbasky22(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oba of Benin dey any of these pictures ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme by 2gbasky22(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Adiob200:
..the program is new ..no beneficiary yet

OK...
Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme by 2gbasky22(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme.

Has anyone benefited/participated from this program?
If yes, how does it work ?

Thanks
Politics / Re: Attention To All The Presidential Aspirants by 2gbasky22(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Seems you guys did not learn anything from the past seven years ..... Painful
Politics / Attention To All The Presidential Aspirants by 2gbasky22(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
ATTENTION TO ALL OUR PRESIDENTIAL AND GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANTS IN 2023

In case you don't know the root cause of our problems today, please take time out and read below:

As of 29/03/2022, the exchange rates were:

Β£1 = ₦783
$1 = ₦560
€1 = ₦670

42 years ago, precisely on 01/03/1980 the exchange rate was:
$1 = 0.78k

Are you surprised?

Well, we were far more productive in 1980 than we are today.

In 1980 the key reasons for economic growth were as follows:

1. We were a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.

2. We rode in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos.

3. Leyland produced trucks/buses in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu also produced buses and trucks.

4. Steyr in Bauchi produced our Agricultural tractors. And it was not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components:

5. Vono products in Lagos produced the vehicle seats.

6. Exide in Ibadan produced the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa.

7. IsoGlass and TSG in Ibadan produced the windshields.

8. Ferrodo in Ibadan produced the brake pads and discs

9. Dunlop produced Tyres in Lagos and Mitchelin Tyres were produced in Port Harcourt. And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Ogun, Bendel and Rivers State.

10. We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.

11. We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool and Debo.

12. We were putting on clothes produced from the UNTL Textile Mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos. They were Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.

13. Our water was running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano and Duraplast in Lagos .

14. Our toilets were fitted with WC produced in Kano and Abeokuta.

15 We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.

16. Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian Wire and Cable, Ibadan; NOCACO in Kaduna and Kablemetal in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

17. We had Bata and Lennards Stores producing the shoes we were putting on. The shoes were not from imported leather but from locally tanned leather in Kaduna.

18. We were mainly flying our Airways, (the Nigeria Airways), to most places in the world. The Nigeria Airways was about the biggest in Africa at the time.

19. Most of the foods we ate were grown or produced in Nigeria.

We were producing all of the above and many more in 1980.

Today, we import almost everything. Isn't that alarming?

There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everyone reading this has a critical role to play in reversing this very UGLY trend.

We have been talking about these problems and more for ages.

It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or point out what others are not doing or are failing to do. The key questions are:

1. What are we producing now?
2. What role are our so- called Leaders/ Politicians of today playing?

We are forever shying away from responsibility whereas it is a stack reality and if we don't deal with it, it won't go away. In fact it will get worse.

2023: Nigeria on the match again; To our dear Politicians, if you don't have the capacity to RESET Nigeria to what it was at least back in 1980 then please stay in your house and don't waste our time. This is what we need from you.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

What's your take

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.