Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications (29550 Views)

JAMB Releases Mock Results For 2024 UTME / List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 16
YorubaNiBaba:
My state (Osun) dey there gidigba
That's state of the living spring, we are moving forward
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by finni(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16
Did you wonder why Lagos wasn't on the top 12 list before you started praising your Seyi Makinde to a high heaven? The list was done based on state of origin and not because of any kangaroo policy by Seyi Makinde.

FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun states top the list of 12 states with the highest applications for the 2024 UTME. Oyo, Ogun and Osun have highest 2024 UTME applications.

This is very impressive. The SW takes the top 3 slots. I must applaud HE Seyi Makinde for this feat Oyo state achieved during his tenure. This is the list of the indigenes of the state registered for the JAMB UTME exams. If it's by number of candidates registered to sit for the exam in a state , I believe that Lagos state should be number one on such a list.

The girls registered for JAMB keeps beating the number of boys. O ga o. It's time to invest in the boy education too o.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by tubolancer(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16
AqualinaXYZ:
And Tinubu no get any certificate

He said he wrote WAEC at his fathers house he no go exam center

And the frog eyed thief claims he went to secondary school in Lagos four years before them dig school foundation
This guy help yourself.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by obi4eze(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16
adem30:

Yet none of your lineage can get close to his success

Yea, none of his lineage can get successful in becoming a drug baron and bag man for a drug cartel, or forfeit $460,000 to the US for drug proceeds.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by FreeStuffsNG: 10:08pm On Apr 16
finni:
Did you wonder why Lagos wasn't on the top 12 list before you started praising your Seyi Makinde to a high heaven? The list was done based on state of origin and not because of any kangaroo policy by Seyi Makinde.

It's obvious that you didn't read my comment. Smh.
Go and read it first.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by ifeco4(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
Oyo, Ogun and Osun states top the list of 12 states with the highest applications for the 2024 UTME. Oyo, Ogun and Osun have highest 2024 UTME applications.

This is very impressive. The SW takes the top 3 slots. I must applaud HE Seyi Makinde for this feat Oyo state achieved during his tenure. This is the list of the indigenes of the state registered for the JAMB UTME exams. If it's by number of candidates registered to sit for the exam in a state , I believe that Lagos state should be number one on such a list.

The girls registered for JAMB keeps beating the number of boys. O ga o. It's time to invest in the boy education too o.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Just to remind you that in each of these 3 south west states, there are probably 25% applicants from the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by benzine: 10:10pm On Apr 16
Lies, where is Lagos?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Pat081: 10:12pm On Apr 16
YorubaNiBaba:
My state (Osun) dey there gidigba
do you know that is not only those who are born in osun state make up of that list ?those from other states but base in osun are part of the list too
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by OVB123: 10:14pm On Apr 16
Mrshape:
The highest scorer will be from Edo state and esan person precisely from uromi
But Edo state is not in top 12. What went wrong with Edo state this time?
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by FreeStuffsNG: 10:15pm On Apr 16
Amumaigwe:

Remove the Igbo applicants in those three top states and watch that figure plumete.
ifeco4:

Just to remind you that in each of these 3 south west states, there are probably 25% applicants from the south east.
This is indigene list. If you have done JAMB before you will know that you fill your state of origin and it's considered for admission. It is based on this clean data that proof that indigenes of Oyo, Ogun and Osun have the highest applicant for this year. Each state has its own so don't mix them up.

MorataFC:
SMH, so the students from South East will now write Oyo or Osun as their state of origin?
He thinks it's rigged Agulu result ni. Smh

4 Likes

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by tollyboy5(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16
AngelicDamsel:
Lagos not among, with the high population. Not surprised!

Meanwhile,
It's by indigene like state of origin
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Bulldozer90: 10:15pm On Apr 16
Very meaningless statistics. Pass numbers or pass rate makes more sense.

Moreover, states with chronic jamb failures will always have more candidates.

5 Likes

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by lowkey0147: 10:17pm On Apr 16
FelicieLamarel:
always repping in all things
No state yeye like lagos, o
urine odours every where..
Every junction is a 'urination grounds', the odours are too much abeg.

No single public toilets for the people to use.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by wiseoneking: 10:18pm On Apr 16
First time three SW states are topping the list, it has always been Imo , Delta and Anambra in 70% of the times. But I am still surprised at the almighty Imo. What went wrong this time around.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by adem30: 10:22pm On Apr 16
obi4eze:

Yea, none of his lineage can get successful in becoming a drug baron and bag man for a drug cartel, or forfeit $460,000 to the US for drug proceeds.
Reason why none of your generation were able to prove it in court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by adem30: 10:24pm On Apr 16
AqualinaXYZ:

We don’t succeed by crook and forgery

My papa no be Anini

But you dey write waec in miracle centres and still failed
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by orriyomi33(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by obi4eze(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16
adem30:

Reason why none of your generation were able to prove it in court

My generation want to have nothing to do with a drug baron both now and in the life to come.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by wiseoneking: 10:27pm On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
That's state of the living spring, we are moving forward
congrats to Osun for breaking this record, I wonder what I will say to some states like imo that has been on top since the time immemorial. Congrats again Osun state.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Amumaigwe: 10:30pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.legit.ng/education/1587975-jamb-list-top-12-states-highest-2024-utme-applications/

Remove the Igbo applicants in those three top states and watch that figure plumete.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Davehasmadeit(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16
It's normal to see southern states ahead in this kinda ranking
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by MorataFC: 10:31pm On Apr 16
ifeco4:

SMH, so the students from South East will now write Oyo or Osun as their state of origin?

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by kasim155: 10:32pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. I am sure you don't understand how important this data is. In fact,
you will place more value on your ward election data than it.

Please go and read about HDI index. I am sure that you will mock HDI index too when you see data of primary school enrollment and maternal mortality there too.

Don't mind him, he is an hypocrite. Assuming this data favour his states or region he will be here bragging up and down.

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by tollyboy5(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16
Pat081:
do you know that is not only those who are born in osun state make up of that list ?those from other states but base in osun are part of the list too
The list is by state of origin that's why Lagos is nowhere among first 10
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by tollyboy5(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16
Amumaigwe:

Stop capping the list is by state of origin.
If not Na Lagos go carry first.
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by sonnie10: 10:40pm On Apr 16
OVB123:
But Edo state is not in top 12. What went wrong with Edo state this time?
When you go by the percentage population of young people from those states that made it to top 12, you will see that Kano especially is at the bottom.
Just like saying in a whole Local government, only about 2 thousand students registered.

Another way to put it is like this,
A man in Kano has 20 children and only 3 applied for Jamb
While another in Edo has 5 children and 2 applied.
Who would you say is sending more of his children to school?

1 Like

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by PureFace1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16
ifeco4:

You are really an illiterate

The list was by state of Origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by AfonjaConehead: 10:49pm On Apr 16
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos indigenous Yoruba have not always been as populous as Yoruba from big ancient Yoruba cities like Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta etc so it's not unusual. This doesn't mean Lagos may not be high but probably within the top 15-20 states .
ronus youths in Lagos are all agberoes..they don't care about any jamb 😁
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by poiu44: 10:50pm On Apr 16
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by 2gbasky22(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16
It shows that those states have high rate of turnover

That they have high number of students resiting for the exam

Those that weren't successful last year and the year before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications by Christlike01: 10:52pm On Apr 16
Lizzysamuel:

Celebrating Jamb registration?😂😂😂.

My belle

Would you have said the same thing if Imo, Enugu, and Anambra were the top three states? You actually opened this thread hoping to find your beloved IPOB states at the top, but here you are, expressing your disappointment in a futile attempt to downplay the significance of this information because your expectations were not met! Your "belle" indeed!

Learn to conceal your frustration, girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? / Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video / Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.