Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

2grozz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2grozz's Profile / 2grozz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2grozz: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please reach out.
I might be able to help.
Thanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2grozz: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ah ah....yaf turn to October just now?

Any October AOR whatsapp group please?? [/quote]

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2grozz: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Top of the day to everyone.
Biko is there a WhatsApp group for november AOR?
I'd like to be added or the link sent.
Thanks
Nairaland / General / Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by 2grozz: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Top of the day to you all.
Please I need the help of the house.
I am finding it hard to get my noc code
I work for NYSC as an inspector.
What noc code would that fall under.
Thanks for your response....
NB I have degrees in geography and also geoinformatics but not working in those fields.
NYSC / Re: Extortion In NYSC Orientaion Camp, Okada, Edo State by 2grozz: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
RE : EXTORTION IN NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, OKADA (A CASE OF WRONG ALLEGATIONS)
For the records, the NYSC Edo wishes to say that the allegations as published on Nairaland Platform on the social media are untrue for the following reasons:
* The NYSC does not entertain medical certificate of fitness from private clinics except that of the government hospital.
* SAED (Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development) was organized freely for all corps members by the management of the camp.
* The programme which ran for ten days climaxing with a colorful ceremony and inter platoon competition was held under the supervision of camp officials and devoid of any form of extortion.
* Furthermore, the NYSC Director - General, Brig. Gen. S. Ibrahim during his official visit to Edo Camp made his phone number and e- mail address available to corps members. Corps members therefore have unhindered access to the Director- General and would therefore report any case of such.
* The orientation camp is ran openly and transparently. Consequently, the reported story by Nairaland platform on the social media is not true of NYSC Edo State Camp.
Thank you.

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Extortion In Nysc Orientation Camp, Okada, Edo State. by 2grozz: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
RE : EXTORTION IN NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, OKADA (A CASE OF WRONG ALLEGATIONS)
For the records, the NYSC Edo wishes to say that the allegations as published on Nairaland Platform on the social media are untrue for the following reasons:
* The NYSC does not entertain medical certificate of fitness from private clinics except that of the government hospital.
* SAED (Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development) was organized freely for all corps members by the management of the camp.
* The programme which ran for ten days climaxing with a colorful ceremony and inter platoon competition was held under the supervision of camp officials and devoid of any form of extortion.
* Furthermore, the NYSC Director - General, Brig. Gen. S. Ibrahim during his official visit to Edo Camp made his phone number and e- mail address available to corps members. Corps members therefore have unhindered access to the Director- General and would therefore report any case of such.
* The orientation camp is ran openly and transparently. Consequently, the reported story by Nairaland platform on the social media is not true of NYSC Edo State Camp.
Thank you.

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT
NYSC / Re: Extortion In NYSC Orientaion Camp, Okada, Edo State by 2grozz: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Its rather astonishing and mind boggling the extent people can go just to get traffic or likes. Your story is completely false. Either you cooked up this story or your sister is simply a scam artist.
I am currently at the Edo orientation camp and no such thing happened. No body in their right mind would ask corpers to pay 10k5. How many corpers will afford that. SAED is free .....absolutely free.
No such thing happened. Not in Edo state....and not anywhere in Nigeria.
The CC never asked anybody to do anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Find A Travel Partner / Find A Travel Buddy by 2grozz: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2018
cy63r:
I need a travel buddy: Lagos to Ghana.

First timer?
Or a regular?
Travel / Re: Find A Travel Partner / Find A Travel Buddy by 2grozz: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Let's do this.
I'm in.
Modalities?

jeomegso:
West Africa, December.
Anyone? Road trips.
Agriculture / Re: ... by 2grozz: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Thank you very muchp
lease be warned:
dont start with 300 birds at once.

Start with 50 birds. Repeat for 6 months and the add more.

Try and get Battery cages as soon as possible, deep-liter system can be depressing when frequent cleaning becomes necessary!

Also as a newbie.. READ FROM PAGE 0 and you will learn ALOT here.[/quote]
Agriculture / Re: ... by 2grozz: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2018
Hello all,
Newbie here.....
You guys have given me the motivation to venture into this. I have concluded to start searching for a poultry......
Read about organic and inorganic..... And I think I should at least master the inorganic way first.
Please if there's any1 in the business of selling poultry materials..... Let me know. So I can at least patronise a member......
Starting from the scratch so i need all the help I can get plz.
I intend starting with 200layers and 100 broilers.
Plz what strains do I get?
Anyone around benin/asaba axis here?
Thanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 2grozz: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Austinpee4:

I don't think there is anything VFS can do about your friend's situation as they are not the canadian embassy and may not take a decision on the situation. She will have to apply to renew her TRV as this is the valid document to even board the aircraft to canada. She can apply for the renewal online or through VFS with a paper application.

Her study permit is not a travel document and the extension is for her to remain as a student in canada. To travel to and fro, she will need to have a valid TRV.

Thank you.
Will she go through the same process as a fresh application? Or certain steps would be ignored?
How long do you think this renewal might take?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 2grozz: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
maziude:

Hello boss,

Two cases of this type now.

I think she has to apply for a new trv to get into Canada.

The study permit is not a travel document.

Sorry for this though.

Thank you very much.
Going by your comments, does this mean like a fresh application?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 2grozz: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys.....good morning all.
Please I need all the ideas I can get on this....
My friend came into Nigeria not knowing that her trv was expiring within her time of stay. She was to leave back to Canada a day before the expiration and they didn't let here fly
She has her study permit extension submitted already last month.
I need help on the options she can take. Do we go to the vfs office? Would that mark or mar her chances?
Thank you for your responses
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 2grozz: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello guys. I appreciate all the works you guys are doing here.
Quick one: I intend going for a nebosh igc course lasting for 19days.
I am talking to an agent and he says he can get me a 30day visa for $500.
Please advise me.
Thanks
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
justwise:

You don't need an agent if you really want to study in SA.

All you need is to take a day out and read this thread and ask question when needed.

Those questions you asked above shows that you are not ready to crack it yourself.

Hello justwise
I was hoping I can get the list documents needed for visa chopping for sa....
Like u did with the canadian thread.
Pls help us out....
I intend applying for a tourist visa...
Help out bro
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Ndukaikenna post=51128146]i dont know are to do that. [/

Nduka.....
Pls do not be offended
Pls can you list the documents you submitted for your visa application?
I am guessing its a tourist visa.
Help a brother out
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Hi guys
I intend visiting SA for 3 weeks
Plan on doing a 2weeks certification there.
Please what documents would I need to put together? As I do not intend using an agent.
Pls!
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys
I intend visiting SA for 3 weeks
Plan on doing a 2weeks certification there.
Please what documents would I need to put together? As I do not intend using an agent.
Pls!
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Must I pay for hotel lodging or can I just make a reservation?
Bearing in mind that I want to pay fully for an 11 day course that I intend undergoing.
I have a friend I intend staying with but I do not want to state it in my application.......as such paying for hotel would be a waste.
Pls advice.....thanks
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ariel20:

Yes you can

Right!
Thank you very much!
What is the average time for visa processing?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
olusegunthomas:
Hello! I apply for a visitor visa and to the glory of God I got it,pls can some1 halp me with cheaper airline or can some1 from the right source write it out too

Congrats my brother.
Pls how long did you application process take?
Did you use and agent?
If not pls can you help with the documents you presented?
I intend applying too.
Thanks
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
loveourlagos:

Simply apply for a tourist visa.

Thank you for your time.
Would it be an offence to have a tourist visa and still enrol for an 11days certification course?
Travel / Re: Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA by 2grozz: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello guys
Its a nice job you guys are doing here.
Pls one quick question,
I intend doing a short course of 11days in SA
Its a health, safety and environment course.
Starts by 30jan
1. Can I get a visa before then?
2. What type of visa should I be going for?
Thank you guys
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Good morning guys
Would it be an offence to have a tourist visa and then undergo a training during ones spell as a tourist?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
samuelUMOH:

Apply to the school via website.
Find out requirement from the school .
Lastly find out if you will need study permit for 3weeks course

Thank you very much!
I have contacted the school.
They do not need a study permit and also I met the school's requirement.
They informed me that they do not concern themselves with visa application.
So what do you advise?
Do I apply for a tourist visa or what?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello guys,
Its a great service you guys are doing In here. Some of us really do appreciate.
Quick one: I intend doing a very short program in SA (nebosh) which isnt more than 3weeks.
Pls what is the best way to go about it?
What am i expected to do?
I earnestly wait for a reply, thank you...
Still waiting for response pls
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2grozz: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello guys,
Its a great service you guys are doing In here. Some of us really do appreciate.
Quick one: I intend doing a very short program in SA (nebosh) which isnt more than 3weeks.
Pls what is the best way to go about it?
What am i expected to do?
I earnestly wait for a reply, thank you
NYSC / Re: ...... by 2grozz: 10:59am On May 07, 2016
Although I cant see maggots from the picture but I dont think nysc officials will be stupid enough to serve meat with maggot.
Besides you didnt even state who served the meat. Did you get it at the kitchen or at the mami market?
I think this I a case of a guy that just wants cheap publicity plus comments.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by 2grozz: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Royat1:

It was thesoj bro, search for thesoj you will see it..

Thank you very much
I will now
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by 2grozz: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hi guys
I intend refiring soon.
Can some1 pls share the links to samples/format of those letters needed.
I think it was justwise or so who compiled it.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.