Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

2MuchSense's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2MuchSense's Profile / 2MuchSense's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by 2MuchSense: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
The judge is guilty. Why buy a toy for petitioner and none for the respondent?

Judgement: buy a new toy for the respondent.

#Slam hammer for table#
Court..!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which Should I Go For!? by 2MuchSense: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Take the oil job. You can still be doing your remote internship job somehow. See if you can find a way to combine both jobs
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by 2MuchSense: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Naija will remain to reap the fruits and the japariants will return to invest (l)earned resources into our country.
Career / Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by 2MuchSense: 2:11pm On May 22, 2023
There is something wrong with the payslip. Monthly values do not tally with YTD values for an April month - even if its paid weekly. Also who pays on 21st. The payslip is probably doctored.
Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 2MuchSense: 11:19pm On May 03, 2023
I have a 'feeling' they send PPRs based on the work load at the VFS centers. So its probably sent in batches and from rough estimate - every 2 weeks ish.

This is just a hypothesis. Na to dey patient!
Politics / Re: Why Osinbajo Advocates Forex Policy That Curbs Arbitrage & Corruption by 2MuchSense: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2021
My concern is whatever he is 'calling' for, he should be demanding or implementing or atleast scheming to implement.
If he the Vice Preaident is 'calling for' what should I be doing? 'praying for'?
Crime / Re: Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison by 2MuchSense: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
What business does he do?
Why was the other acquitted?
How did he get access to things to hang himself in prison?

Maybe a business deal gone wrong. All that story above may be questionable.
Business / Re: I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account by 2MuchSense: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2021
Edit
Politics / Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by 2MuchSense: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Twitter ban of a few months made us loose #250b. We had been using Twitter for years, where is the Trillions we made during that period?

Some stats deserve to come with source and proof.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.