Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome (37702 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country / Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Erickymania: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Akaegwu(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Loaded.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Paragon311(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Perfectly said.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by AsomughaChuks05: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi should go and prepare for 2027 election. He was used to catapult Tinubu to victory but he is just too dull to realize it. Nigeria don't need dull people who can't even understand basic political permutations to preside over its affairs.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by SendoSendal: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Peter Obi now react to news as a private citizen, not as a presidential candidate of Labour Party because election has ended.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by 2MuchSense: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Naija will remain to reap the fruits and the japariants will return to invest (l)earned resources into our country.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Lvgirl: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Why not talk about the local Japa within Nigeria that make some people not to stay put in their region .

Even Obi himself na local Japarian

Is English so difficult for u to comprehend ?
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by helinues: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Lvgirl:

Is English so difficult for u to comprehend ?

Yes so oo

undecided
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by katoto: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2023
The Japa wave portends a good omen for Nigeria. The future gain exceeds the present sentiments n predicament.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by gurujoe(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Why not talk about the local Japa within Nigeria that make some people not to stay put in their region .

Hate for a particular tribe will kill you one day mark my words

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by eepeepook: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2023
This one is looking for clout as usual. He is the new kid on the block, he can release statements for the straight eight years of BAT’s rule. Atiku is in hibernation once again. His statements will come out after every emergency and one year before election.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by inkon: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by helinues: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2023
gurujoe:

Hate for a particular tribe will kill you one day mark my words

The always victim tribe bah?
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by ppogba: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Heffalump:

The whole world know he's the right person except some ill intentioned persons

Assuming that the whole world thinks in one direction is the highest level of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Heffalump(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

It's a pity that you don't even know what to write about Obi again. Go have a life! After all, without Obi you can still breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Topmaike007(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

are you a fool? I am a Nigerian I have right to live anywhere in this country ABI the NYSC that was initiated by Gowon after the civil war is it not to promote inter tribe friendship and relationships ogbeni don't let me course you ooh

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by TemmyT002(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2023
True, but if there is no good governance, those people won't come back.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Average9jaman: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2023
My own is that tinubu needs to give us precise details of how and where the trillions of naira from Fuel subsidy will be used, we need to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Cooldowntemper: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

The always victim tribe bah?

Early morning bunkum from a pathetic wailer
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by MT: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1671763477164072961?t=jxuNPa0phhCFXCbSHE3OoA&s=08

Bill Gates and Peter Obi would be right if those japarians are actually genuine students who are in search of true knowledge. Students represent the highest percentage of japarians.

Alas that is not the case. Many people that japa use studentship to mask their desperate intentions of travelling abroad to go and work. They are actually economic migrants who are of almost zero value to Nigeria when they are back into the country. Their school assignments are normally contracted out - they do not do it by themselves mostly. It is a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Igwe9(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2023
Sunofgod:
Forgive me Sir....but you are wrong. People have no intention of returning. Foreign countries benefit from the taxes these people pay and use the money to better their society.....only recently Ghana realised they no longer had enough nurses for their own population because of Japa syndrome.

Also anything Bill Gates says is good.....know that it's bad for Africans.

So many Africans are cleaning old Oyibo people's Ynash and paying them tax for the privilege.
Talk about yourself, Once Nigeria starts working, you will realize that no place like home

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Ireportlive: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2023
dyera:

Did you even read what he said, can Tinubu have that kind of wisdom, all he thinks about is how to increase the money available for he and his cronies to loot.

Stop mentioning President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR with that clout chaser from Agulu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Etuagievin(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

What is local japa again oo. You people will not kill me with laughter. But wait a bit o, movement within a country is now japa. Hmn! But I don't know of any tribe in Nigeria who stays put in their region without travelling to other regions. If there is please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by ipobarecriminals: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2023
angry angry Leave us IPOB alone angry.We can't
be drinking HERO 🍻. Allow us to develop cool angry
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by egoldman(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

I'm hardly fond of your posts, but this word "japarian" got me grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by kenex4ever(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

du*b as always.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by naijapikin2(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2023
The "japarization" of nigerians is due to the suffarization of it's citizens due to tribalization of it's politics, resulting in the "squandarization" of our resources.

Hope you catch my drift

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by pachigo001(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Sunofgod:
Forgive me Sir....but you are wrong. People have no intention of returning. Foreign countries benefit from the taxes these people pay and use the money to better their society.....only recently Ghana realised they no longer had enough nurses for their own population because of Japa syndrome.

Also anything Bill Gates says is good.....know that it's bad for Africans.if Nigeria start getting better they will return

So many Africans are cleaning old Oyibo people's Ynash and paying them tax for the privilege.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Heffalump(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2023
MT:

Bill Gates and Peter Obi would be right if those japarians are actually genuine students who are in search of true knowledge. Students represent the highest percentage of japarians.

Alas that is not the case. Many people that japa use studentship to mask their desperate intentions of travelling abroad to go and work. They are actually economic migrants who are of almost zero value to Nigeria when they are back into the country. Their school assignments are normally contracted out - they do not do it by themselves mostly. It is a tragedy.

You are citing very few bad cases
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by MT: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Heffalump:

You are citing very few bad cases

Not few. I saw it first hand.

Do you understand why UK is now forcing people to finish their schools before they can change to work visa? It is simply because many people that pretend to be students start looking for COS immediately they start schooling. It is work that is in their minds, not learning.

Most of the students that finish in the UK schools are now doing care jobs - including those that pretend to do STEM courses at masters level. Come to UK and see the rate of merchandising going on over assignments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by crisubanijunior(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2023
How do u know people have no intention of returning? Create an enabling environment and see if people wont return.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Allisgud: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Lagos wey u dey na ur village

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.