Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly (54219 Views)

Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sonature1: 1:16pm On May 22, 2023
wunmi590:

So if you say no Outsourcing company will take more than 50%, of his salary...

Than means the bank his paying him 90k, and 50% of 90k is 45k...

I've been there before, so I know what I'm saying...

I meant up to 50% every month.

If that's possible, everyone will start opening outsourcing firms because Nigerians are habitual opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by airsaylongcome: 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
hotwax:
Thats a contract staff salary...

driver or cleaner sef.

Bankers are well paid. I.e. if you are a full staff...

I work with a bank

Which dirty "well paid". Do you earn over ₦1m per month?

2 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by airsaylongcome: 1:23pm On May 22, 2023
MrBroke:
That ain't a banker but a bank staff salary

Very salient difference. I've always struggled with the notion in Nigeria that all bank employees are bankers

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by airsaylongcome: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
No contract staff in a bank is paid 45k. Lies upon lies. They are paid more than that. Way more. Even double. That's probably the salary of a security man or cleaner.

Core staff are paid very well. Very well.

How much is the "very well" these core staff are paid?

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Preator: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
They made the basic, housing and transport so low so that pension can be low too. Monthly basic of less than N1500. That should be downright illegal. underpaid both present and for the future (pension).
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by HisChild86: 1:34pm On May 22, 2023
sherylbaky:
What was your job position back then, if I may ask?
Contract staff. we were referred to as Sales Associate staff then
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by ambale(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2023
inoki247:

You think stealing is limited to poor people....

If so why the politicians dey steal...

Some of the huge stealing going on in the banking sectors the managers knows Abt it we no dey talk 100k or ,20k stealing we can see aw Alot of bank went bankrupt den cos of the Directors stealing.....

Directors dey steal even bank cleaners sef dey steal

The major reason for this massive looting is underpayment, but many people console themselves with the pecks involved in it

A bank staff makes as much as 5-10k daily from kickbacks, how do you explain that?

Until we change the environmental settings of workplace, It will be difficult to make sense of any job in the country
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sherylbaky(f): 2:09pm On May 22, 2023
Ok bro
HisChild86:

Contract staff. we were referred to as Sales Associate staff then
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by 2MuchSense: 2:11pm On May 22, 2023
There is something wrong with the payslip. Monthly values do not tally with YTD values for an April month - even if its paid weekly. Also who pays on 21st. The payslip is probably doctored.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by silverkings: 2:54pm On May 22, 2023
hotwax:

driver or cleaner sef.

I work with a bank
Which bank :* I want banker friends
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by silverkings: 2:58pm On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
Its small, yes, but even their graduate trainee are not earning 300k.

You're funny shaa... Stanbic IBTC pay graduate trainee 390k. UBA 307k, firstbank and other banks recently increased salaries cool

3 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by sherylbaky(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2023
As for YTD value, i didn't bother to go through the image so I don't know much about that

However, there are companies that pay at that period [mostly financial institutions] even before, I know one of the Apex banks in the country that pays every 19th. They do this majorly to curb hanky-panky
2MuchSense:
There is something wrong with the payslip. Monthly values do not tally with YTD values for an April month - even if its paid weekly. Also who pays on 21st. The payslip is probably doctored.

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by chypotenti(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
No contract staff in a bank is paid 45k. Lies upon lies. They are paid more than that. Way more. Even double. That's probably the salary of a security man or cleaner.

Core staff are paid very well. Very well.
please don't say what you don't know.....I earn something like that presently as a contract staff with my Bsc...mind you, I am neither a driver nor a cleaner...

1 Like

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by dazzlingd(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2023
I’ve been so busy, I wanted to create a thread on this bank job.

If you have a brother, sister , friend, child or neighbor going to take a bank job as a contract staff, please hold his hands and pull his ears, because that person is about to sign his destiny for absolute nothing

6 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by perfri(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2023
That is a big lie, an outsourcing company can never touch its employee salary. Their services are paid for seprately by the client which in this case its UBA. Please try to do research before misleading others
wunmi590:

From the payslip, you will see that it was an outsourcing company that is paying the staff directly...

That means the bank 🏦 pay upto 100k and the outsourcing company have removed their cut to arrive at that figure....

That's why I hate anything outsourcing company, but most Nigerian company have given the recruitment part of the company to them these days
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Annahh(f): 3:28pm On May 22, 2023
silverkings:

You're funny shaa... Stanbic IBTC pay graduate trainee 390k. UBA 307k, firstbank and other banks recently increased salaries cool
Exaggerations.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by silverkings: 3:29pm On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
Exaggerations.
Well, no need arguing with you. Have a nice day.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Annahh(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2023
silverkings:
Well, no need arguing with you. Have a nice day.
Take it from someone working in a bank. Have a nice day too.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by perfri(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2023
He is not really exagegeeatung, most banks pay graduate trainee at least 250k, but that us after you have underwent their training and passed
Annahh:
Exaggerations.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Annahh(f): 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
perfri:
He is not really exagegeeatung, most banks pay graduate trainee at least 250k, but that us after you have underwent their training and passed
Most banks pay 250k but it's not upto 300 for graduate trainee.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by MrBroke(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Very salient difference. I've always struggled with the notion in Nigeria that all bank employees are bankers

Yeah, a lot of people do
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by perfri(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2023
For some, it is. I heard standard chartered bank pays above 400k
Annahh:
Most banks pay 250k but it's not upto 300 for graduate trainee.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by DJInfluence: 3:39pm On May 22, 2023
#430 pension got me. Even if he works for 200 years, his monthly pension won't cater for his need when he becomes a pensioner. That's terrible.

Another thing that caught my eyes was the tax. There's actually no breakdown of what made up the tax.

Gone are the days where banking was a noble profession.

Funny enough some of these banks employees will be acting like lord when you go to the banks.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Iko5000: 3:44pm On May 22, 2023
Monthly basic, is that amount correct shocked
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Wodu89: 3:46pm On May 22, 2023
perfri:
That is a big lie, an outsourcing company can never touch its employee salary. Their services are paid for seprately by the client which in this case its UBA. Please try to do research before misleading others

Hahahaha. You're a stranger in Nigeria..Oga go and do your research
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Snapdrag0n: 4:59pm On May 22, 2023
Even my mobile Android and iOS in store with thousands of downloads, I make this daily, sometimes more. Guys, this is a lady job. Infact any officework is a lady's job. Move into business, or if you're into tech, develop something, put in playstore and make sure you market it. See thousands of downloads, then follow the latest trend social media (twitter, Facebook, Instagram, tiktok) verification badge. Add it on your in-built app, if your app is worth using, no user will uninstall it. Set the verification to annual subscription equivalent to 1dollars. Note the price might not be high now since you're just introducing it. You're looking at the number of users downloading and using your applications. The higher the numbers the higher amount you make. It's not JuJu. In a year, the money you make If 100k people out of 500k downloads verify their account ( rates in black market as of today Monday 21 May, it's equivalent to #75,300,000M). Why won't Elon musk of twitter, Mark of Facebook all of them still continuing to be rishest men? Wake up. Not everything is yahoo. My first car came through here under 2yrs.
If you need more on tech business and how to code, or you want me to develop an app, website, blog or even marketing for you. Contact me through email: info@uconnectict.com
Follow my Facebook business account: https://www.facebook.com/officialuconnect
See you again.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by Dauyina: 6:21pm On May 22, 2023
Its basic not actual salary... Everything its 1. Million a month
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by AfonjaPriest: 6:26pm On May 22, 2023
Obviously, the bank is UBA. Banks like that are still struggling with poverty. Even First Bank that is supposed to be the first amongst the rest is not anywhere being the best.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by kunsman42(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2023
What of teachers salary?
No difference compared to Teaching professions too.
It's a stipend not salary.
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by IbroMaka(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2023
hotwax:

driver or cleaner sef.

I work with a bank

Not necessarily drivers or cleaners..... I know alot operations and marketing bank staffs earning even less. (Though not full staffs)

So shameful
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by greatefa1011(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2023
Same top management staff go hijack employment and
Re: Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly by jimcaddy(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2023
The outsourcing agency did not include how much they removed from the salary that the bank pays them. This is an agreement they will not share with the employee. Outsourcing agencies in Nigeria are just using this to make so much money off employees. I'm sure the banks pays them way more. But this is what they disburse to the desperate employee. It's sad. Even the pension contribution is so small. How many years do you want to work before you get something substantial in our pension account. The particular employee should be looking for another job oh. This job no be am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feeling Used And Dumped! / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.