Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? (36706 Views)

How Can Tell My Mom What She Is Doing Is Wrong / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Momโ€™s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Amaggedon: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
The petitioner is just like our proverbial Politicians who love to amass Fleet of cars without using them and they dont want others to make use.

I think the judge should provide a Palliative for the respondent to cushion the effect of withdrawal of the car, cos it truely belong to the petitioner.
Your're very funny but your analogy is so wrong Lol. That toy was probabilty gifted to that young man by his dad or mom , but policticians gifts their selves our national cake.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by manny4u(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
The court should seize the toy and give a verdict that whoever needs the toy must apply to the court to rent the toy for a certain duration of time. Case close.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by MrSly(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
From @General_Oluchi on X-(Formerly-Twitter)

Source:
https://twitter.com/General_Oluchi/status/1694899224083677230
Oga judge you are the culprit here. Buy another toy for the toy lover so that the toy holder will have his to hold. A win win case for both the petitioner and the accused. grin
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Pascaldebravoo: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

The toy should be under the custody of the owner, of course. Now, for the respondent to enjoy the privilege of using the toy, first of all, she must acknowledge the ownership of the property by the petitioner and duly accord him that respect as the ownerโ€”how? By asking for the permission to use it each time she wants to. Once the respondent learns how to massage the ego of the petitioner by getting permission from him any time she wants to use it, u will notice they will be no problem again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by latestsunny(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
What belongs to you belong to you irrespective of frequency of usage. It will be unfair to deny the petitioner ownership of his toy because he decided when and how to play with it.

What the judge can do is persuade the petitioner to give the responder if he longer needs it

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Achor1111(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Since it is toy and not mandate, provide another toy for the respondent.
E mee nwata ka emere ibeya.......

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by unazuba: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
How to solve the issue.

1.) Hide the toy permanently. or

2.) Get another toy for the owner on the promise that he hands over the old one permanently to the person who really loves the toy. or,

3. Give the toy to the owner and get a similar or better one for the person crying for it. or,

4.) Give the toy to the person who wants to play with it and tell the owner that he should learn to share, that when the person who wants to play with it is tired that it will be returned to him... as real owner. or,

5.) Force them to learn to share by telling them you will be confiscating all their toys if they don't get to learn to share. If you confiscate up to 4 of their toys, they will start sharing so as not to lose the rest of the toys.

All of the above works just fine, but you must be solid on any of the decision taken as above.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by sisisioge: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Let the owner keep his toy biko and the entitled little madam can trade off with the owner with another toy so everyone could be happy grin grin

Dear mommy, this is an opportunity to teach your little ones about contentment, ownership, compromise and sharing.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Mikkeal: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Buy another one like it for the person who is craving it when it's two there will be peace
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by marcopollo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
The fact that you stole my car and take better care of it than I do doesn't make it yours.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by BinamRex: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
The petitioner is a hoarder. Reminds me of how the government hoarded palliatives during covid-19 lockdown.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by do4luv14(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

They should come to a compromise and decides on who and what
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Very easy, give it back to d owner smiley
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Adeagbo77: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
My judgement is that mummy should buy a toy for the respondent in not more than 24 hours. Failure to comply will attract a life imprisonment jail term for the mummy. Case closed
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by saysoo: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
The one who loves playing with it, she needs it more than the owner
The owner is just being petty for always wanting to hold it each time the other wants to play with it. Teach the owner how to let go off things he no longer needs especially when there's someone who is in need of such things.
that is stealing or envy, get your own toy.0he judge must give a clear judgement.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by 08064978510(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
You have to be online 24/7 to know he is always online
Daddyseun1:
IconicR, try to be productive,
u are jobless,
Always on this forum. 24/7
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by lamanda(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
The petitioner is just like our proverbial Politicians who love to amass Fleet of cars without using them and they dont want others to make use.

I think the judge should provide a Palliative for the respondent to cushion the effect of withdrawal of the car, cos it truely belong to the petitioner.

Case dismissed, my lord!
You objection is sustained...
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by vikstandon(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
I was told, when someone builds on your land... And you didn't emphasize or draw attention to let him know that the land belongs to you, after 7years the builder takes possession of the land and property on it.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Whois(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Say no to oju kokoro grin
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Marofav(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

PEPT never ready to give judgement for a case that began long time ago, you want to quickly pass judgement on this one. You no go wait make one of the kids bribe you first? Haba...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Oj100baba: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
Can the respondent pls make an offer to the petitioner probably might be willing to sell ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by icon007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
These questions should be answered first:

1. How did the petitioner acquired the toy?
2. Is the toy a nonliving thing?
3. Is the toy a living thing/part of a living thing?
4. Is the 'toy' attached to the Judge?

If the answer to questions 3 and 4 are yes, then the defendant should be given custody of the 'toy' it he/she outgrown it.... Lol
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by MySolace: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Get equivalent toy. One for A, the other for B...
Case closed!
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by MySolace: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Skyfornia:
So if I own a car and don't drive it, it is right for another to lay claim on my car??

There is no case here...the owner is the owner unless he gives permission to another to enjoy his property.
It's probable!
Even government can allocate a land to u and still retrieve it wen u fail to develop such land within a stipulated time.

Even, Bible talk same. Wen the rich man gave his servants money to do business while he was travelling. We learnt da wen the Oga came back, the servant da buried his own and left it stagnant had his money taken from him by the Oga and given to the people who were productive with theirs. Case closed
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by oneman2k7: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
There are about four Technicalities in the petitioners case.

The case lack merit, and the defendant is declare the rightful owner of the toy. The petitioners should pay the defendants with 1 cartoon of indomie, I tray of hollandia yoghurt and be ready to do house chore for 3 months under a strict supervision.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by idady2njsd: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
i have been laughing, lack of what to say but what belongs to owner belong to the owner. since the owner doesn't what playing with it continue keeping the toy in your possession for a while until you find a reasonable solution to the toy
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Myer(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:

This is truly a tough nut to crack.

1. The petitioner is the rightful owner but seems not to value his property.
2. The respondent covets the petitioner's property. We are not told if the respondent has her own toy/property.

Legally the petitioner who is the rightful owner should keep his property.
However scripturally, if he does not value his property, God gives it to the one who values it, as long as he doesn't steal it.

This is my 2 cents. May the judge judge wisely.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by 2MuchSense: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
The judge is guilty. Why buy a toy for petitioner and none for the respondent?

Judgement: buy a new toy for the respondent.

#Slam hammer for table#
Court..!
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Daddyseun1:
IconicR, try to be productive,
u are jobless,
Always on this forum. 24/7
I dey tell you, him and TemplarLandry grin
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by Chrisvotel: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
;
Realtord43:
There is no case here, the toy outrightly belong to the petitioner.

The respondent should be heavily fine for wanting to claim the petitioner property or sent to juvenile prison for attempted theft.

court!!!
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by eepeepook: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pointless topic.
Re: If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? by cho25bc(f): 4:27am On Aug 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Guys..

Please don't derail this thread.

Just Read And Give Your Decision.

My verdict: Buy another toy for the respondent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"7 Truths About Marriage You Will Not Be Told" / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.