Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

2packer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2packer's Profile / 2packer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo) by 2packer(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls moderator move this post to jokes section
Politics / Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2packer(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2017
I will not say anything until they are able to sustain this aprapproximately 20 hrs per day power supply. If not I still assume this is all for election purpose. Shekena . Typing from yenegoa
Politics / Re: How Service Chiefs Illegally Extend Military Careers Of Course Mates by 2packer(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=jiorhemen post=57699908]
No, Iya and Gbum (who is a senior to the present CAS) haven't retired. Chukwu and Nyoko retired last year after an extension, and that was clearly .

oguntola and Anyakpele are retired as well. That's y I said info not completely on point
Politics / Re: How Service Chiefs Illegally Extend Military Careers Of Course Mates by 2packer(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
jiorhemen:

No, I wasn't trying to authenticate or debunk Sahara's credibility. I was just trying to talk about the extension of service time of officers who are due for retirement.

Most of the senior officers mentioned here have long retired. Info not accurate. Saharareporters get your facts right.
Science/Technology / Re: How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity by 2packer(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2017
Pls I need more clarifications on this. Someone pls educate me
Nairaland / General / Re: What's The Name Of Your First Mobile Phone And When You Got It by 2packer(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Trium 2003
Properties / Re: Before You Rent That House!!! by 2packer(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2016
The blame is not just on the previous tenant only. Sometimes after the tenants move out without outstanding arrear but phcn keep producing bill for such houses even when they know that no one is staying there. If it's five months before a new tenant enters the apartment then automatically you will find five months bill outstanding. Long story short PHCN is dubious, these rubbish will only stop when citizens start suing them and the judiciary waking up to their responsibilities as well

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by 2packer(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
If they must buy, y not patronise innosson motors which is a local manufacturer, so as to empower the company
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2packer(m): 4:27am On Nov 18, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

10mins?? Omo mehn... Guys no dey smile o. I just pray I can make it in time sha. Dats the most important.

For this selection board, just target, 15 to 16miins, but if selected after they finish with you in three months you will be achieving 11 mins at most just so you can see peace.....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2packer(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
dafgee:
@tenderlaw, please is it allowed to come with my laptop?
Thanks

You can go with all your gadgets but if you are finally selected just leave your gadgets in your father's house, because in that land of no return,,,,, there is no single peace there

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2packer(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

For the jogging, I heard its abt 3.2km (2 miles). Personally, I don't know how I can measure the road, so I just jog to the bustop and jog back home. Its kinda far tho cos it takes me abt 15mins. Did it yestday and today.
Oga @tenderlaw cud give us a better insight into it sha.

Depending on the speed at which you take the race, have seen someone finish onne race in 10 mins, I have alalso seen another finished in 10mins 15 secs and fainted afterwards, so pls prepare your minds......my secret to finish that onne race in 11 mins is to start with considerable speed and when you are ahead of every one then maintain a steady pace and ensure no one passes you, but in all pls don't over push else you may finish with ambulance parade

1 Like 1 Share

Autos / Re: Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA by 2packer(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Please help with the detailed history of this vin,

1nxbr32ex3z065925

Thanks in anticipation of your kind response
Romance / Re: Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. by 2packer(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I need an independent woman, am reliable and very dependable, send me a pm if you are independent.

Send me a private message if you are independent and want something serious
Autos / Re: Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA by 2packer(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please help with this vin check. 4t1be32k73u139884

Regards
Autos / Re: Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA by 2packer(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please kindly check out the history of this toyotal with VIN 1nxbr32e53z164877

thank you in anticipation of your kind response
Autos / Re: Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA by 2packer(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Export1:

Hello,

This Autocheck report has been provided at no cost by AuctionExport.com your key to the north American auto auctions

2001 Toyota Camry LE / XLE
One owner One owners

Calculated Owners: 1my

Class: Mid Range Car - Standard
Engine: 2.2L I4 EFI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 14
Calculated Owners: 1

VIN: JT2BG28K610542459
Year : 2001
Make : Toyota
Model: Camry LE / XLE
Style/Body: Sedan 4D

This vehicle's AutoCheck Score
26 - 56

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle does not qualify for Buyback Protection
Buyback

Unfortunately, this vehicle does not qualify for our Buyback Protection program.
About Buyback Protection

Accident Check
Reported Accidents: 3

Title and Problem Check
Major title or other problem(s) reported

Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out

Last Reported Odometer: 67,320

Vehicle Use and Event Check
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Detailed Vehicle History
Accident Check

Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

Information Reported: AutoCheck shows accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2001 Toyota Camry LE / XLE (JT2BG28K610542459). Below you will find the date and location reported for the accident. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.
Accidents Reported on This Vehicle
Accident No. Reported Date Location
1 06/27/2007 MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA
2 11/21/2009 BALA CYNWYD, PA
3 02/14/2014 MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA

Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.
Title and Problem Check

Problem Reported: AutoCheck's database for this 2001 Toyota Camry LE / XLE (JT2BG28K610542459) shows a negative title(s) or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and Event Check for reported accidents.
1 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
Salvage title or salvage auction record(s)
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record
Odometer Check

Your vehicle checks out: AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2001 Toyota Camry LE / XLE (JT2BG28K610542459) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
27 01/24/2001
23,338 05/21/2004
67,320 05/27/2015
Vehicle Use and Event Check

Information Reported: AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2001 Toyota Camry LE / XLE (JT2BG28K610542459). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
2 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
3 Accident record(s) reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
Emission/safety inspection record(s)
No loan/lien record
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Detailed Vehicle History

One owner One owners

Calculated Owners: 1
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: October 5, 2015 12:41:35 EDT

Vehicle: 2001 Toyota Camry LE / XLE (JT2BG28K610542459)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
11/01/2000 Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
01/24/2001 BALA CYNWYD, PA 27 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:55712161)
02/07/2001 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
04/25/2001 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/02/2002 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/21/2004 PA 23,338 Motor Vehicle Dept. PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
05/26/2004 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
08/03/2005 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
04/26/2006 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/11/2007 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
06/27/2007 MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA State Agency FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:2007065847)
VEHICLE DAMAGE REPORTED AS DISABLING
VEHICLE WAS TOWED
11/21/2009 BALA CYNWYD, PA Police Report ACCIDENT REPORTED (Case #:0911210074)
04/29/2010 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
02/14/2014 MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA State Agency RIGHT SIDE IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:2014025928)
VEHICLE DAMAGE REPORTED AS DISABLING
VEHICLE WAS TOWED
05/05/2014 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/05/2015 BALA CYNWYD, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/27/2015 PA 67,320 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
06/29/2015 PENNSBURG, PA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:55712161)
SALVAGE

Thank you export.
Autos / Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by 2packer(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oga ykmotors, I
want c240 Mercedes benz 2005 model 4matic, how much and how soon can you deliver it to surulere, Lagos.
Autos / Re: Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA by 2packer(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please help with this vin information. JT2BG28K610542459

Thanks in anticipation of your kind response
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2packer(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2015
This NN journey is very interesting, when you are selected, go there prepared to see what you have never seen before, just know that so many things that you use to see as impossible will become very possible after few weeks at onne, you will cry until not crying get use to you, you will be so uncomfortable until being uncomfortable becomes your life style. Just go there determined and no matter what you see there just focus on the glory ahead and your loved once at home, it helps

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2packer(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2015
tenderlaw:

Don't assume that because one lady can't then others can't. By the way, ladies will be scored as against other ladies. Just do your very best. Start training now. But you need to know...navy does not care whether you be woman or man.

My dear, once you are in the Nigeria navy your gender is respected but its never considered because you will be subjected to anything that your male counterparts are subjected to, just guard up properly because the journey is not smooth at all if you are selected

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2packer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its just faith and believe in your self, that's the ultimate not even godfatherism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.