Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me (3763 Views)

The Trend Most Ladies Are Following / I Think Sum1 Is Following Me / I Woke Up To A DM From A Lesbian Who Has Been Following Me, Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
in the past, i would hear people that my father swindle their money say in tears: '' e nor go better for your family. As you remove smile from our house, sorrow will not leave yours''. I didn't read much meaning to it back then. Though, i think the curses are affecting me due to the following reasons:
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
1) people more wayword than me are getting good jobs. A former classmate of mine (tony), just got an appointment in the Ministry of Justice. i just saw one gamble lord i used to know then, dressed corporately with tie at First Bank. I met him and teased him as per why he was forming posh. To my greatest surprise, he said he works there. This guy used to look miserable. Here i am, always starching and ironing my clothes. Despite my brillance, I have no future ambition

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by nwajesus12(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
2}your prick is shrinking lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
2) for those who know me from my former account, you will have seen a thread where I talked of how I got messed up by two ladies at First Bank. I was there again, to cash out 1k, the lady noticed me and as a form of banter tried to find out why i was still using passbook for small withdrawals. I was startled to find out during our conversation that she was once a junior lector at St. Albert during our school days while I was an Exco member. Shame nor let me beg her as she looked up to me then. hmmm... Papa's mischievousness is tying me down.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
3) i never get what I have been destined to get. I remember someone was about giving me card here and unfortunately my phone went off. Another heard my plight and asked for my account. Just when i was elated, waiting for the D-day, someone who we've never crossed path before, came up with stories that i was fraudulent. even with a 17 games ticket of 200k about clicking, the last match died in the 92 minute. Problems all over me

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nne5: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin eyyaahhh
Go for deliverance
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Hemcy1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Same problem with me here, your own even small.but I bliv dat one day almighty God will remember me as he remembered Joseph in the prison.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by KingsJohnson(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
God and prayer is d key bro...
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Mrjo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
The only way to escape is Jesus so run to him. This is the reason why i always advice people to be mindful of what they do because of tomorrow, as its affecting u 2day so its affecting those that spposed to be blessed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by joelens007(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hemcy1:
Same problem with me here, your own even small.but I bliv dat one day almighty God will remember me as he remembered Joseph in the prison.
he has remembered you today...advertise God and he'll advertise you...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Some people have more grace than others, some are luckier than others.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Dajugba: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2017
www.hkitnob.com has what you need to move on
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Shawnnn01: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2017
frustratedrat :
I thought a problem known is a problem solved?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2017
4) i tend to destroy what i've built in years. Once had an account here that was frontpage-bound until i deleted it for no reason. i used to be the one teaching my classmates then, but just at the final lap, i lost focus. I once had a rented house with electronics until a spirit entered me and i played away the opportunity. i drove a friend of mine back then from my room, losing the friendship in the process. This is someone i struggled with for 5 years. A woman came and my brain was formatted. Despite a good lifestyle of not drinking and smoking, i'm having alimentary canal/Oesophagus issues. I was once admired at my former work place and parish until i found myself destroying my reputation with malicious acts

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by yemmit90: 4:08am On Oct 18, 2017
@op,there are two ways to solve a problem permanently;

1. By identify something is not quite right.

2. By assuming you dont have problem after the first step.

I want you to believe that there is no one born from a woman womb that dont have a problem at some stages/points in life.

It is when you start taking a full responsibility over your life that you will know you can solely face your problems and subsequently solve them.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 18, 2017
5) uncontrollably, i keep doing things taking my glory. too much jerking has killed my erection. Despite minimal satisfaction, i still don't wanna stop. Fear, anger, depression, parochialism, loquaciousness, lackadaisical approach to life has taken over my actions. Hmm... There is a popular statement which says: those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. I just hope these are not signs of my time on earth being ephemeral.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by bunmiannie(f): 4:33am On Oct 18, 2017
move an inch closer to God,,,,
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by 2packer(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
5) uncontrollably, i keep doing things taking my glory. too much jerking has killed my erection. Despite minimal satisfaction, i still don't wanna stop. Fear, anger, depression, parochialism, loquaciousness, lackadaisical approach to life has taken over my actions. Hmm... There is a popular statement which says: those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. I just hope these are not signs of my time on earth being ephemeral.

You can stop Jenkins, it's so simple. Urge for s3x is an energy and you have to harness that energy. See the energy as the real enjoyment and as you enjoy the feeling it gradually subsides. The problem most people have with Jenking is that they see urge for s3x as a road to orgasm instead of embracing that urge as an energy which is simply met to be enjoyed till it subsides
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nne5:
grin grin grin eyyaahhh

Go for deliverance
hmm.. You might be right o (though you seem to be joking). None of us in our household has made it despite the effort put in
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hemcy1:
hmm.. amen o. Those at the center don't really care about us. All we have is HOPE.

Paradoxically, the only time I had a rest of mind was when I was arrested unjustly. Then I didn't have to worry about waking up early to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Hemcy1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. amen o. Those at the center don't really care about us. All we have is HOPE.

Paradoxically, the only time I had a rest of mind was when I was arrested unjustly. Then I didn't have to worry about waking up early to make ends meet

Hmmm,that's bad tho. Since I was 10yrs I started avoiding sleeping in someone's house e.g family or friends. Do you know the reason why?

Whenever I sleep,its too hard for me to wake up.sometimes I would scream b4 I could wake up.
Their was a day I travelled,on our way coming back, our bus had fault to the extent that we couldn't move front or back so we had to sleep inside the bus till the next day.we were almost 13 inside the bus.that day was the saddest day in my life.the thing really disgraced me that day. cry I feel like crying.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hemcy1:

Hmmm,that's bad tho. Since I was 10yrs I started avoiding sleeping in someone's house e.g family or friends. Do you know the reason why?

Whenever I sleep,its too hard for me to wake up.sometimes I would scream b4 I could wake up.
Their was a day I travelled,on our way coming back, our bus had fault to the extent that we couldn't move front or back so we had to sleep inside the bus till the next day.we were almost 13 inside the bus.that day was the saddest day in my life.the thing really disgraced me that day. cry I feel like crying.
hmm.. I identify with you. Couldn't really decipher if you meant scared of waking up to the harsh reality of life or you enjoyed the comfort of the bed.

Try playing situation by ASA or we wait on you by steve crown. It works for me in lifting my mood
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Hemcy1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. I identify with you. Couldn't really decipher if you meant scared of waking up to the harsh reality of life or you enjoyed the comfort of the bed.

Try playing situation by ASA or we wait on you by steve crown. It works for me in lifting my mood

I think you don't understand me bro
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by isidiwent: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Go to mountain of fire deliverance program.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Sharp9: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
repent and old things will pass away
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by cpapa: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
isidiwent:
Go to mountain of fire deliverance program.
una don start everything go mountain of fire bro all u need is get born again everything will fall in place
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nne5: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. You might be right o (though you seem to be joking). None of us in our household has made it despite the effort put in
Well the narrations were funny but then Tbh go for deliverance.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
yemmit90:
@op,there are two ways to solve a problem permanently;

1. By identify something is not quite right.

2. By assuming you dont have problem after the first step.

I want you to believe that there is no one born from a woman womb that dont have a problem at some stages/points in life.

It is when you start taking a full responsibility over your life that you will know you can solely face your problems and subsequently solve them.
I think money is the solution to 50% of his problems. I really pity the dude. frustratedrat, what is your qualification?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Lmao......Africans!
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by trueking: 2:43am On Oct 19, 2017
OP why are you calling yourself a rat?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think money is the solution to 50% of his problems. I really pity the dude. frust.ratedrat, what is your qualification?
emm... B.A but to be candid, I'm yet to collect it though due to outstanding fees
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2017
frustratedrat:
emm... B.A but to be candid, I'm yet to collect it though due to outstanding fees
At least you should have a statement of result. Barchelor of Arts in what exactly? Hope you do visit the Job/Vancancy section of this forum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage / Am I Dating A Strange Girl???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.