Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

2plus2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2plus2's Profile / 2plus2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Crime / Re: Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him by 2plus2: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is what is wrong with most of our youths. Jimoh rest in peace.
Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2plus2: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks Lordfredrick, I've gotten it.

1 Like

Career / Re: Human Resource Professionals: by 2plus2: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
LondonCool:

faceless,

Check the advice below

shegz4law

Hello everybody.. I'm a recently qualified Lawyer who is passionate about starting a carrier in Human Resource Management... I'm thinking of volunteerimg to gain experience in the field.. I need advice on how to accomplish this... Thanks

This tread is awesome. HR is my dream career but I lack the requisite knowledge or qualification. I studied History and International studies. Nevertheless I'm determined to break through. Having read some of the advices and suggestions provided here I've gained more insight. However, any more useful information as regards my degree in relation to HR is warmly welcomed.
Thanks for the tips.

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2plus2: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
tranxo:

Thank you for the response. i may have itchy fingers but those itchy fingers have gotten me the information I needed from you. i wish you can stop prancing about like an 8 year old girl that saw a shooting star. Leave us alone in our content mill and enjoy your hallowed chamber. I detest your arrogance.

Do not contaminate this thread with the mindset you exhibit on the domain thread. We love to share here because ladywriter already set the example. While everything cannot be free, what have you contributed here? It has been reiterated here severally that freelancer.com is only a starting point. You dislike the content mill right? You may be a guru in an area but how did you start. Most people will first get their feet wet at freelancer, peopleperhour, fiver, upwork etc before moving on to the likes of huffingtonpost, toptenz, and penny hoarder. who ever started from the top?

That I pooled funds with you and some others to buy a book you suggested doesn't make you a knight in shining amour. what did some of us do after buying the book? WE SHARED WITH OTHERS. WE DID NOT RESELL. unlike the domain thread where people hoard information like the world is too small, if you really studied this thread, you would notice that we give freely here. Your sentence above that I highlighted shows that you never went through this thread. This thread is putting food on many people's tables...(MINE INCLUSIVE). Can you relate to that!!??

You bought a T.F.W.S.S.G from B.O. worth $19.99 and i want to ask you , "Did you also buy the resell right?" (lol yes don't be surprised. I can research too and i know exactly where and how you bought the guide) Yours may have taken you 10 hours but i got my info under 5 minutes. i have a million things to say to you right now but i do not think you are worth the energy. you could have at least shared the free ebook you got before you bought the one you want to resell. I won't prevent anyone from buying from you but just know that this is not the domain thread.

Simply go and open a sales thread. Enough said.

Anyone who wants the FREE list of 110 websites that can pay you at least $50/article should send a message to the email on my signature, and i will gladly send it over. i tried uploading the pdf here but i always get an error message.

Shalom.

Way to go. Please, I need the eBook ooo. See my email bristonmekus@gmail.com

Thank you.
Business / Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2plus2: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Theflint1:
@Lordfredrick, please send the free copy to Ehimare47@gmail.com
Cc tranxo
Cc Chidinho

Please I need the eBook too bristonmekus@gmail.com

Thanks
Business / Re: With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online by 2plus2: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
hi, please send to bristonmekus{at}gmail.com

Thanks.
Investment / Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by 2plus2: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Following. And am interested in the Educational trend. Well done.
Sports / Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by 2plus2: 9:03pm On May 20, 2015
OP well done. We need more of this.
Computers / Re: Clean HP Laptop For Sale In Jos. by 2plus2: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks.
Computers / Clean HP Laptop For Sale In Jos. by 2plus2: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 2plus2: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
handie:
The EO of my LGA says the logistics money
is for only corp members and it was paid
straight from Abuja. Pls is there any non
corp member who has been paid that 10k?
I'm a corper and INEC paid every one the 10k; corper and non-corper.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals by 2plus2: 4:08am On Apr 07, 2015
5563DR50 lets chat here
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: For Matured Ladies In Need Of A “no String Attached” [sex Mate] by 2plus2: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Fun N Hot Bbm Group;drop Ur Pins Here To Become A Member by 2plus2: 3:43am On Apr 07, 2015
How hot is the group? 5534GY00
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 2plus2: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2015
ababale:
in Jos South LGA, we were given 4500 for training, 10,000 on the election day, and 12,000 last week wednesday..
Rumour has it that the 10k was from UNDP(UNCONFIRMED) tho

Bro, where were you posted to in jos-south?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 2plus2: 2:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Guess a voter would not be paid all these allowances and what posts do you think are reserved for corpers?
rildwanullahi:
are you a voter, what was your post I. E apo or po
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 2plus2: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
In Jos-south, Plateau state we were paid the following:

4500, 10,000 and 13,000. Training allowance, Logistics and election proper respectively. What did we miss?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 2plus2: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2015
beau49:
They are suppose to pay us this.....

According to latest investigation carried out on INEC about payment of allowances , this is the finding:
#4,500 for first training,
#3,000 for 2nd training
,#4,000 for feeding/transport
allowance,
#10,000 for logistics,
#32,000 for the 2 elections
making a total of #53,500..
If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..
pls, don't forget
that NO PAYMENT,
NO GUBERNATORIAL/HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY election policy.
Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election.

please, you will be doing a huge good if you provide us with a the source. Thanks.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by 2plus2: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
True,..... Seems Like all march born stands aqainst intimidati0n........ I was born 0n march29...... My Bday is aru0nd d c0rner cheesy

so true..i just cant stomach it.
Career / Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by 2plus2: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2015
benebaby77:

Take your email off before spammer start sending you unsolicited messages. And lest I forget, this esere826 no go send you anything because he values his identity than what he will impact on ones...

Thanks. pls do same in your quote.
Properties / Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Rayfield, Jos. by 2plus2: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
sholatech:
What part of rayfield? Must all plots be bought? And does it have R of O/ C of O?

Yes, all goes together and it has a C of O. Located at Gold and Base axis, by Adonia Vine.
Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale In Rayfield, Jos. by 2plus2: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
11 plots of land for sale(as a whole) in Rayfield area of Jos, Plateau state.

Price: 1.5m (each)

Benefits: good road network, security, constant power, great neighbourhood and water supply.

For enquiries and inspection call
Career / Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by 2plus2: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
esere826:

That could be on another thread
I have actually started making videos on Excel, Access , SQl, SharePoint and other Business Analysis toolkit which takes my spare time
The challenge that I have is that I use my real name on the videos
so I am unable to post them here

I apparently did not think through it properly sad

pls, am also interested
Computers / Re: Making Money Online Is Setting You Back. by 2plus2: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks
Celebrities / Re: K Cee And Jim Iyke's Fashion Style. Which Looks More Mature? by 2plus2: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Jim gat style. He is tasteful with out an effort.
Computers / Re: Making Money Online Is Setting You Back. by 2plus2: 5:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Will really love to do online biz. Pls how can one go about it? Your advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Phones / Re: How To Get 600MB FREE On AIRTEL by 2plus2: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I got 101mb plus free whats app chat. Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.