Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

2plus2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2plus2's Profile / 2plus2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by 2plus2: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Lynx200 great job you are doing. Just want to appreciate you keep us informed.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 2plus2: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
nairamaverick:

Lool, I give up. Jos love that city, I hope you still have ties there. I might be needing your help soon.

Buzz me anytime. Jos is my second home.
Celebrities / Re: American Rapper Wale Turns Down Nigerian Who Asked Him For Money. by 2plus2: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Speechless3:
Nigerian men are gold diggers undecided

Not all. Guess you've been meeting the wrong mix.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by 2plus2: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
timmyblast:
Is the vacancy strictly for engineering student, or can computer science also applied

Which other positions are open?
Phones / Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 2plus2: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
nairamaverick:

Had my nysc orientation there and was told mangu is the coldest/coolest.

You did your service in Pankshin or in Mangu?

I stayed 10yrs in Jos and Mangu dey learn where Pankshin dey for cold. As for coolest that's subjective.
Politics / Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by 2plus2: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Who the hell is Osinbajo he is just a mere commissioner.

Hahahaha...!!!
Make God forgive you.
Phones / Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 2plus2: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2016
nairamaverick:

Mangu is the coolest

I think what he meant is coldest. Correct if am wrong.

And its sure is.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 2plus2: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2016
honsule:
LOl cheesy cheesy I observed that too. That Location is in Plateau State. Guess their server is there grin grin grin

Correct. One among the 17 Local Government Area in Plateau state.
Phones / Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 2plus2: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2016
honsule:
LOl cheesy cheesy I observed that too. That Location is in Plateau State. Guess their server is there grin grin grin

Correct. One among the 17 Local Government Areas in Plateau state.
Career / Re: Human Resource Professionals: by 2plus2: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
St Nicholas Hospital is recruiting HR officer. Interested persons should follow the link below

https://ngcareers.com/job/2016-02/st-nicholas-hospital-job-recruitment-for-human-resources-officer-892

Click my signature for more opportunities.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Of Her Twins by 2plus2: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cute photos..

Click here to see more http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697
Politics / Re: Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects by 2plus2: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is a welcome development. Gov. Okezie Victor should well done, however where I'm more concern about is the quality of these projects. I want to believe they can stand the test of time and the contracts are not over bloated. For true Aba is in dire need of massive road rehabilitation. If only previous government have done the needful maybe, just maybe, His Excellence will be tackling other developmental issues such as industrialisation and human capital advancement. I wish Abains the best under Gov Okezie Victor.
Autos / Re: Urgently In Need Of 3 Suvs (nigeria Use) by 2plus2: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please, Lagos contacts only. Thanks.
Autos / Re: Urgently In Need Of 3 Suvs (nigeria Use) by 2plus2: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
laptopsale:
By 470 I guess you meant GX470

Yes, I would appreciate if you can send the photos across. Preferably through WhatsApp. Thanks.
Autos / Re: Urgently In Need Of 3 Suvs (nigeria Use) by 2plus2: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Any one out there?
Autos / Re: Urgently In Need Of 3 Suvs (nigeria Use) by 2plus2: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Lexus 470.
Where in Lagos are you?
Autos / Urgently In Need Of 3 Suvs (nigeria Use) by 2plus2: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2016
I'm in urgent need of three, very clean, SUVs.

Toyota Land Cruiser, Prado and Lexus.

Year: 2010-2011 (Toyota Land Cruiser and Prado). 2008 (Lexus).

Phones / Clean Iphone4 For Sale by 2plus2: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
If you are in need of an iphone4 and in Lagos call this number 08032375485.

Phones / Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by 2plus2: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
For those interested in iphone4. A clean one is available.

call 08032375485

Phones / Re: Iphone 6 Crack Badly These Day. by 2plus2: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Clean iphone4 for sale.

call 08032375485.

Family / Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by 2plus2: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
optimusprime2:

I carefully read your whole writeup, hence my whole quote... Firstly (Pardon me for being Blunt) I think you are quite a Naive, selfish and shallow woman who is insensitive to a man as delicate natured as your husband- for a start, I believe you are a christian, go and read the book of Proverbs chapter 31 vs 10-31 it should give you insight of the role of a good wife.
Many women pray for the kind of man you have as a husband, and here you are complaining about what you have... A wife is a friend, a partner, a buddie et al, apparently you have'nt carved out that Niche for your husband, because you have already viewed and tagged him as a weakling.
Secondly You lack the caring instinct of a mother; if you did, you would have known how to adjust your husband to fit your specs, with Love. Cant you see he is as a child to you? I wonder how you would care for kids with special needs with an attitude of insensitivity like this...
Thirdly, you are inconsiderate; Because you know that's how he is and yet you choose to exploit his shortcomings/weaknesses, then complain in the end- You should be ashamed of yourself.
Fourthly, You are the solitary lady- basically you love doing your thingys alone. It's unfortunate you married a man who values company and companionship, now in marriage, the definition of you is "Selfish" because all you lookout for is "You" ... sorry girl thats the picture I see.
Fifth, Your perspective of marriage is so shallow... And I have a deep pity for you because you still think marriage is post courtship, an indirect reflection of your psychological immaturity (Geez I'm really sorry for the bluntness but I just cant help it)
Sixth, You are just not romantic period.... (A wife beater would have suited you just fine)
If you think people will come and sympathize with you here on Nairaland for your woes and complaints on this matter, you are wrong, very wrong .... Go and analyse your shortcomings woman and fix up your marriage.
Overall I feel bad for your husband- it's really not his fault. He married a girl not a woman. (Sorry girl just being blunt)

I admire your candor. The fifth point you raised is the fundamental problem. Issues like this always have roots deeper than we think. Op from your post I can see that you have the bandwagon idea of marriage. You have heard, watched and read different episodes of married couple and you visualize yours to be exactly the same. In reality every one have their our story and it most not always be like others you've known.

Take the time to create your own home. Don't create what you think others will like.

What if he goes with you to the saloon and other women gossips? He loves you and wants to always please you, so? He idolizes you, and? For Christ sake he is you husband not your boy friend. If not you who else? And just one year you are thinking of jumping ship?

The key to your happiness is in your hands but be careful not to unleash the beast in him.
Politics / Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by 2plus2: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 

Seriously? I guess you're not in this country. Surely, you won't describe an older relative in like terms. Easy oh!
Business / Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by 2plus2: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
mebad:
porting my CV straight up
Just as I thought others should be thinking.
Business / Re: CBN Grants Wema Bank National License by 2plus2: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
mebad:
porting my CV straight up
Just as I thought others should be thinking.
Business / Re: With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online by 2plus2: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
kayworld2:

Your ebook as been sent.

I've seen it thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by 2plus2: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank you guys for the information. It has save me some headache.

And my question is how did they get the numbers?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony by 2plus2: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
ejitemi1:

What I described is d general 1st impression every applicant have. U know there are some companies that don't look too good outside but inside is very Behind, and for d staff strength,I mentioned that figure to make readers understand how professional and experienced dose staffs would be, and am not exaggerating but almost all thier staffs have a car except the manual workers like cleaners and security men. So hope u understand better now?

First of all congratulations. I'm happy for you. Hope to get mine soon.

Meanwhile, be very watchful of you post online as your employee may misquote and you may not have an opportunity to explain yourself. Imagine if it was your company. Just saying though.

Wish you the best of luck.

God bless you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by 2plus2: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
A very big congratulation!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. by 2plus2: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
A very big congratulations!!
Crime / Re: Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him by 2plus2: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
holyokoto:
all of them na YOLOBA

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.