Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

2plus2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2plus2's Profile / 2plus2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by 2plus2: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

Seriously, i pity this country. Can you imagine their level of thought? smh!

1 Like

Phones / Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 2plus2: 1:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Mattex001:

Yeah that's very true
I had almost thought I was the only that noticed this, the validity period now about 25days still goes for #500naira 1gb the best so far...
The customer care lady I spoke to said I can't roll over unused data I don't know how true that is

That will mean they have stopped rolling data over. Nevertheless, still a good deal. Or what do you think?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) by 2plus2: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2016
I'm in Lagos and interested in a lady that is cheerful and down to earth 58B1859B
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by 2plus2: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nijaboy100:
Am from imo state and have not gotten my email invitation yet, but my younger brother just called me some hours ago from owerri to inform me that he saw my name on the notice board.

Please, what's the location in Owerri?
Phones / Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 2plus2: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
olatunde29ice:
well my broda
-
as far as am concern na Airtel sure pass
Bt dnt knw if d network is good in ur area
Airtel subscription dat am using is 1k for 4gb plus 2,500 airtime
1gb for 14days and 3gb for 30days
mind u, only on New sim

Like for reall!!

Please, what's the code?
Phones / Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 2plus2: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
CzarRex:
it depends on ur area op,have u done a survey testing the speed of all networks in your area, if no, then try it.

in mine,airtel and glo are fastest,etisalat and mtn are just ok,the cheapest network is glo followed by airtel, etisalat is most expensive.

but all the same glo for life.

MTN is doing well in the pricing region too. #500 for 1g valid for 7days and can be moved over if you renew before expiration. However, recently I observed the validity has been adjusted to almost 30days. Not sure how true this observation is though as it is not official and am yet to reach the normal 7days validity.

At the final analysis it all comes down to service up-time in your area.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by 2plus2: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
mayonnaise:

Yes. Seriously. angry

What happened to bread and butter? angry

Hahahahahahahaha...na likeness. Another person na butter. grin grin
Politics / Re: Nasarawa LG With One Functional Vehicle Has 30 Drivers On Payroll by 2plus2: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
LordAdam:

As most of us agreed on the other NavierStokes thread, it is the entire system that needs urgent overhauling.

Where the debate is heated is how exactly are we to do that. Where do we start from?

I opined that changing the style of governance is a good way to start, @Topeakintola hasn't left his opinion on where to start.

It'd be informative to know your opinion. And @NavierStokes, do leave your opinion. Where do we start from if we are to overhaul this system?

-Lord

NavierStokes
Topeakintola

Me think any proposal should target institutionised reforms and general orientation of the citizen.

- Thus, True Federal System.
Politics / Re: Nasarawa LG With One Functional Vehicle Has 30 Drivers On Payroll by 2plus2: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
LordAdam:

Really shameful stuff. The reality is that all these comments will vanish into thin air when oil boom starts again. The bloating and ghost workers scandal will cease being a topic of national discourse. Replacing it will be calls for increased minimum wage and salaries of everyone from teachers to health workers.

It is a vicious cycle, I have come to accept as reality.

-Lord

Shameful indeed.

Who's to blame? Politicians, civil servants or the system.
For me I reason the entire system need urgent overhauling.
Romance / Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by 2plus2: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
ariyike23:

lol... No time grin

Even to check time? shocked shocked

What of part time bf? Lol!
Business / Re: Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira by 2plus2: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
NavierStokes:

Exactly Sir, but then when he lives within his means he fortunately or unfortunately has a wife or kids (family members) that loves show-off, and everyday they say he is very rich (as in the case of Nigeria) and these children plus wife decide to spend far beyond his means.

Look at our country Nigeria, where the political class spends more than her counterparts in the U.S considering that New York alone has a much larger budget than ours. Everyone needs to understand that we are very poor and adjust accordingly. The events of the past 18 months goes to show that we are only living by the mercies of God.

I feel you Sir. However, the picture you successfully painted is exactly what is wrong with our country. As in our poor kid so is our leaders; the leaders a scared of disappointing the citizens as per there expectations while the people on the hand see the affluence the leader lives and refuse to believe all is not well. It's a vicious circle. One the leaders need to tackle if we are to make progress. I know Nigerians are good followers and are willing to adjust if the political class takes practical steps, not mere rethorics, to salvage the situation. Such as cutting down there salaries and wanton benefits.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira by 2plus2: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
This is another proof that Nigeria is a feather weight nation. Nigeria is the giant of Africa as much as a chronic stammerer is the king among the dumb.

If Nigeria were to be a serious nation, some verbal intervention from Emefiele will provide reprieve for the naira.

The king is dancing naked in public!

Instead of thinking outside the box, the people supposedly in-charge will consult western textbooks for solutions. God forbid Africans used their brains to be trendsetters in any discipline. We are born to.be followers and copycats. When everything else fails, they will bring religion into it.-- if not the will of God, it is the devil.
\

Yeah, thinking outside the box.

Someone up there should please have the stomach muscle to the so.
Business / Re: Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira by 2plus2: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
pacino26:
This is just one way the country is been controlled by Western influence. At a point India withdrew from the international scene to develop local content. We should do same and strengthen our naira.

We don't have the guts.
Business / Re: Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira by 2plus2: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
peacengine:
I blame the Governors especially Amaechi and his friends who ensured that GEJ's plan to save excess crude oil funds did not materialize. I also blame Buhari for his economic policies. In only 9 months the Naira is almost useless

I remember the then Financial Minister screaming herself hoarse while explaining to the Governor's the need to save for raining day, today. But again, it wasn't only a matter of saving but that of confidence, trust and parochial sentiments on the side of the Governors.

1 Like

Business / Re: Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira by 2plus2: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
NavierStokes:

Yea we need to be prepared, but then the situation imo is very daisy for Nigeria, compared to countries like Russia, Quatar, UAE, Algeria, Norway who have been been able to shore up some good savings, we have a much larger population. In the area of infrastructure we are lacking. The opportunity cost of holding reserves or savings will be a reduced rate of infrastructure buildup. Its almost like the case of say 2 individuals, one from a rich home and the other from a poor home, both getting a job in the same company and maybe the same pay grade. The rich kid may be able to afford to save cos his family already has given him an house, car etc but the poor kid on the same salary will struggle to obtain all these things or risk saving and doing nothing to meet his needs.
That's where i think the past administration found themselves, and they did spend, from increased minimum wages, public spending, increased corpers allowance, plus leakages in the system.

I really do hope we learn and come out of this stronger and wiser, rather than go back to fold out arms when the oil prices rise.

I appreciate your analogy. Permit me to borrow it.

The poor kid can manage the issue of saving if s/he spends only on basic items and avoid luxurious living. This way there will be enough money available to fund infrastructure and some to save. This is what our "rulers" failed and are still failing to realise. They should cut down on recurrent expenditure (this has remained the clamour of well meaning Nigerians); salaries and other treasury draining benefits they enjoy. Particularly the political class.

Naira is receiving heavy bashing not because of anything but the visionless ruling class. They lack genuine patriotism.
Politics / Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by 2plus2: 3:13am On Feb 16, 2016
koboko69:

Was there an alternative route in Zaria?

Convoy blocked by MFN members holding sticks and cutlasses threatening the COAS convoy?

Can you throw more light on how the convoy was blocked please?

B4 i shut u up finally for this dead logic.

Your moniker allow done do the shutting up already. Lol! grin cheesy

Imagine the logic.

Please OP get your facts right.

Sincerely juxtapose these events and tell if the variables are the same.

Make we dey sopuru chi oh!...(fear God oh!)
Romance / Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by 2plus2: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2016
ariyike23:

she gave what she had,and the joy is that shes thoughtful enoff to buy him sumthing, as for second question,i dont have a boyfriend so i dont know if i wuld accept it.. grin grin grin grin.. I am dating myself

Please reconsider that dating yourself aspect. This gentleman is available. Lol cheesy grin
Romance / Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by 2plus2: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2016
ariyike23:

just like your gurlfrend huh? One advice from a sister to you,stop dating hungry gurls bro so you can see that not every gurl is going to end up like your pocket sucking babe.. Thank me for the advice later

Oohh!! See my new gf. Tell them jare.
Romance / Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by 2plus2: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Happy Birthday to me

Wish you the best.
Romance / Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 2plus2: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

The freecocoa is more to be examined for non disclosure and penchant for attracting violence in men...

That's something to look into too. shocked shocked

Want to earn some extra som in som in? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) by 2plus2: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
NPF, kudos to you guys.

Want to earn some extra som in som in? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697
Romance / Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by 2plus2: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Happy val...

Running solo!

Romance / Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 2plus2: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
freecocoa:
^
Did you read the story at all? the ex didn't say he's fighting because of the girl and the ex never even knew they dated till she told him and that was after the assault.

...and now he knows of the ex? What lesson does he intends to teach the ex in addition to where he(ex) is(in police costody) already. I don't condone the attitude of the ex but the action of the bf speaks volumes of his person. So he can pull strings? Why not pull more productive strings. And to imagine she has pleaded with him to close the case. Why not do it for your lady. Oh no! He is king Kong and has this undieing urge to pound his chest. undecided undecided shocked shocked

Crime / Re: Car Burglar Beaten To A Pulp In Festac This Afternoon. by 2plus2: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2016
The evidence of a failed justice system.

I for one don't celebrate jungle justice but our criminal justice system is a wack. Why can't they arrest the suspect and hand him over to the police?

The answer is simple, no one trust the police to the a proper job of prosecuting the suspected burglar.

Nairaland / General / Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by 2plus2: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Rest in peace.

Let's take heed to proper road usage. Life no get duplicate oh!!

Want to earn some extra som in som in ? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697
Computers / Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by 2plus2: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kunleforreal:
For your laptop hardware and software fixing, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos.
Try us today and you will never regret doing so !

Oga Kunle the place is kind of far from where in reaide but because of the good testimony here I will make out time to visit.

The laptop is giving me some big issh..
Computers / Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by 2plus2: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kunleforreal:
For your laptop hardware and software fixing, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos.
Try us today and you will never regret doing so !

Oga Kunle the place is kind of far from my place but because of the good testimony I will make out time to visit.

The laptop is giving me some big issh..
TV/Movies / Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by 2plus2: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
lynx200:

Thanks for the kudos 2plus2

You welcome Sir.

Keep up with the good work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.