Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

2plus2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2plus2's Profile / 2plus2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Byteworks by 2plus2: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
yvonnechaka:
Nairalanders
Please is there anyone with information concerning byteworks.
What's the nature of the job and what it entails?.
Thanks as I await your feedbacks

Please, have you recieved any feedback on this? I'm interested.
Sports / Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by 2plus2: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2017
For me, the passion and righteous anger demonstrated by the Eagles during the drama have further built my confidence in the present crop of the Super Eagles. Although we've qualified that nevertheless didn't douse their desire to win.

If they can build on this mentality we are not too fall era of greatness in Nigeria football.
Family / Re: Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body by 2plus2: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2017
chigoizie7:

She never told him what she did for living.

She sends cars and containers for him to sell. And when sold, he remits the capital back to her so as to buy other ones and then use the profits for home investments. This is a legit hustle , the man only wanted to help out as a man. He only got to know about the prostitution when he got there. And him to serve those that came to fuccck his wife? No right thinking man would allow that.

Don't mind those blaming it on the man's ego. Maybe, they expected him to open another branch angry .
Celebrities / Re: "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan by 2plus2: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2017
ikechizoba:

fela fela fela... please who is he that he can't be compared with other artists?? what did he even change in Nigeria,,? he criticised the government system in his songs, yet nothing changed,we are even in worst situation now ....abeg wizkid is leveling up

"....abeg wizkid is leveling up" to what if I may ask? To the Fela that didn't "even change Nigeria"?

Some qualities of a Legend:
- Seeing way ahead of your time
- Lifelong influence on society and admirers
- An original,
just to mention a few.

Wizkid is good at his act but comparing him with Fela would only suffocate his ascension to international prominence.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan by 2plus2: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2017
netmoneywizard:
Fela is overrated...
You just wanted to say something, shey? angry

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos by 2plus2: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
niqqa:
it seems stylish has a different meaning

E tire me oh! Stylish ni stylish ko.
Health / Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by 2plus2: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

They will squeeze it as if their lives depend on it...very unromantic set of people

Boobs are not to be squeezed

Shey I aff warn you to stay away from those "unromantic set of people". Hope they aff not squeeze it pinish? cheesy
Phones / Re: Get Your Huawei New Algo Code To Unlock Stubborn Modems Like Mtn E303 by 2plus2: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Phones / Re: First Free And Unlimited Huawei (new/old) And Blackberry Unlock Code Calculator by 2plus2: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
adewasco2k:
Few months back i launched an online calculator to generate huawei (new and old algo) unlock codes, hashcodes, flashcode and blackberry unlock codes.

I had few restrictions on the unlocker, like you have to login with your facebook account to use it, also you can only unlock 2 modems in a day.

The unlock code calculator within the two months of launch now have helped unlocked over 13,000 new algo modems.

So i have decided to just make it totally open, no authentication required, no registration, nothing at all and you can unlock unlimited number of modems as you wish.

Feel free to check it out and share with friends

http://wasconet.com/first-totally-free-huawei-new-algo-unlock-code-calculator/

I know this thread is old but old or not it solved my problem.

I have been surfing the net for hours on end for a tool with which to unlock my Huawei E303 Model but with no success.
Until I stumbled on your solution.
See, all the other ones are, if they worked, broken.

Thanks a lot for the effort. You just saved me some headaches and most importantly money.
Romance / Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by 2plus2: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Raxxye:
I'm just impressed with your command of English and near-perfect spellings and tenses. Good job!
As for the story, I'm not an expert at advising on matters of the heart. I believe justice has been done to that by now by the good people in here(I am yet to read the comments).
I just have this thing for brilliant girls!

**edited**
I've now read the comments and there are quite a handful of good ones.
I also think you are the guy's backup and that you should give him space and let him come for you if he really wants you.
I'm outta here!

Yeah, I share your opinion. Brilliant girls do magical things to the mind. cheesy

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by 2plus2: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Izen:

So are you saying it is possible to want to hang out with a female friend, call her a lot, chat with her and all without a tiny bit of feelings attached?

Yes!
Business / Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by 2plus2: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Present state of APC broom of change
Travel / Re: Danfo Bus Somersaults On Agege Motor Road, Lagos (photos) by 2plus2: 2:55am On Jan 22, 2017
See how Lagos is organised. Other States should take a cue.
Celebrities / Re: Femi Anikulapo Kuti Accused Of Encouraging Drug Abuse By Nigerians by 2plus2: 2:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Why hate? They left the point made and are asking for his life achievement. Did he make himself Fela's son or they saw him in their dreams. Some people self. This is what Social Media have caused. angry angry
Politics / Re: Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN by 2plus2: 2:41am On Jan 22, 2017
olayinka807:
Demola, the son of former Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola met with popular CNN anchor, Christiane Amanpour a few weeks ago. At the time he shared the photo, he captioned it,

'Beyond grateful and blessed to have met this woman today and to get to watch her tape her show. #Iconic'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL_zgZdDnm_/?taken-by=demolafashola

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2017/01/fasholas-son-demola-meets-cnns.html

Carbon copy

Education / Re: Students From Hell Or Smart Students? (video) by 2plus2: 2:37am On Jan 22, 2017
These are alpha-cheaters. Eh!
Business / Re: Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) by 2plus2: 2:27am On Jan 22, 2017
dubemnaija:

come, ur brain dey pain you? nor lemme slap you o!

Bro easy na. You wan empty the skull?
Business / Re: Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos) by 2plus2: 2:25am On Jan 22, 2017
adonbilivit:
he is a human rice activist

No, Haba! He is a human rice aunty
NYSC / Re: My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper by 2plus2: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2017
2shur:
dis kind ton don hapylun 2me b4
i dey go warri.
enta muyi line b4 uselu.
wen we reach warri express naso brake failure.
oh bobs na trailer we dey see so o.
me no kukuma shake
naso d guy man swerve go left.alas ee go hit tree.
tree gree uproot.
men naso o come down.
go quarry driva say wetin dey sup.
d mumu dey quote years of experience for me
say he be expert driver.
i just smh

na baba God

With your pigin even accident go fear you. Chai..

1 Like

NYSC / Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by 2plus2: 2:19am On Jan 22, 2017
You most have achieved #5 with some special skills shocked. That number of conne? shocked

I sure no be wetin I dey think lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products by 2plus2: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2017
I won't be surprise to read the said "Oga" saying it's the Devil.
Crime / Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by 2plus2: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Just a problem I need to get solved. smiley

U look igbotic...where u from?

Just a question, is that a compliment?
Crime / Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by 2plus2: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Richie0974:
I don't know how people find it funny when they see Soldiers beating a grown up or hear tales of how a soldier beat the life out of a full grown man, for Christ sake we're not animals. I've seen a man being beaten in front of his child all because he answered a call from his wife when a soldier was talking, how do you expect the Child to feel, tomorrow you then hear of someone who detests the Army and would do anything to kill any of them, issues like this are what fuel hatred. There are lot of things wrong with our Nigerian Army, and to think the young man was wrongly accused just makes me weep for this country I'm sure the soldier will go unpunished.
In saner climes, soldier don't just beat people when they feel like it, issues related to this are handled by the police, I just don't understand the mentality the Nigerian Army that as long as they're in their uniform, they can do whatever they want.

I want to believe the problem stems from their training. What is the orientation they received in camp? Is it to serve or be feared? And to think most of these are privates with no rank hiding behind a uniform to molesting someone of better means -- not that being an officer is a license to manhandle fellow citizens. On their own they are nothing.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by 2plus2: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2017
najoke:
Women poured into the US capital on Saturday to march in opposition to US President Donald Trump, while sister demonstrations took place in cities across Europe, Africa and Asia.

Saturday's protests came just a day after Trump, a right-wing Republican, took office.

In addition to Washington, DC, demonstrations against Trump's discriminatory rhetoric took place in Sydney, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Paris, Stockholm and elsewhere.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/women-world-protest-president-trump-170121134424671.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women-asia-idUSKBN155039
http://news.sky.com/story/thousands-of-women-march-against-trump-around-the-uk-and-the-world-10736875
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/21/hundreds-thousands-women-protest-against-trump.html

What exactly are they demanding or they want him to step down abi kini?
Events / Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by 2plus2: 1:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Good for am. Na e life, who e concern? Nobody know e tori.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by 2plus2: 1:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Bera for every one...Good for the sub-region.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 2plus2: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2017
FUCKU:

you ugly so check other tribes.. And lastly, Go and Bleep your DAD

You harsh oh.. grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) by 2plus2: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Back to this Cucumber matter Again angry anyways this girl set why she cum edit herself cmot nau as she get asset pass the 2 panla grin grin

You talk true there sha...!!
Politics / Re: Full List Of All The States That Shared N388.304 Billion by 2plus2: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
What happened to KANO state?
AmericanQuarter:
https://www.nairaland.com/3560713/fg-releases-n388billion-17-states

Contrary to the above thread, all Nigerian states received their share.

Make extra cash. Join e-cooperative Now http:///e-Cooperative
Events / Re: Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) by 2plus2: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If na me be the gal Papa

I nor go gree @all @all

# This guy na MANMADE GOD naaa embarassed#

This guy can never do Missionary with this gal

Na Once e go Laminate the gal join Bed cry

Na real man made God
Hahahah grin grin

join... http:///e-Cooperative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.