Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

2pump's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pump's Profile / 2pump's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2pump: 3:12am On May 04, 2023
Good morning…pls between blockchain wallet and BitPay wallet which one is the best for self custody and safe…thanks
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2pump: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2023
jceesquare:

Was the car flooded or engine bay washed at a car wash?

No..I parked the car myself last night and I didn’t notice anything like that
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2pump: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Good morning…Please the wiper on the windshield go on immediately the car is on and will not stop in the off position until engine is off and again when the car is shift to drive positing the car doors start locking and unlocking it’s self only stop in the park position…pls help car is Toyota Camry 2013 it all started this morning
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2pump: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good afternoon…pls I wasn’t to change the coolant in Toyota 2013 is it a must I drain the little fluid remaining in the coolant reservoir before I could pour in a new one ? My radiator is working fine just the coolant reservoir below the L
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2pump: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2023
abrahambest:

Can't be just water if u ask me for it to have lasted that long. Open your radiator cap and see whats in there? At least u should see some colored stuff, could be red, pink, green liquid...

Chai!! I’ve opened the radiator cap yesterday and top the small space there with water it doesn’t even take much drop at all but color is like pink….I’m sure it’s not another color from either pink or red..
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2pump: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2023
abrahambest:

Which coolant have u been using before? (Color)

To be sincere I don’t know the name of the coolant that way used before..I’ve never changed or add anything to the coolant reservoir since I got the car Nov.2021 from Canada but little one remaining inside seems like water or so
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2pump: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Good morning…I just discover the coolant reservoir in my Toyota Camry 2013 was below L…this is the first time I’m noticing it is there cause for alarm or can add water ? And if I’m to buy coolant which one is the best to buy..
Crime / Re: Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage by 2pump: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Qatar2022:
Yoruba people can't stop rape because it's in their blood

I take exception. Every tribe has good and bad people…grow above the hate and the tribal shit!!! Love and light….one Nigeria
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2pump: 6:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Good day guys! Toyota Camry 2013 Pls there is this knocking sound that I hear when driving most especially on a rough road it will be sounding like ke ke ke or when I enter porthole or climb a little stone but the sound is lesser when I’m on a smooth road…and the sound will be there even if I take my leg off the throttle so far the car is moving it will make that sounds pls help what can be done to fix it ?…..thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.