Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352781 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 1:17am On May 04, 2023
gamaliel9:
Who is this forum can help forum members on STEP BY STEP BUYING AND SELLING ON DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES [DEX]

Any tutorial on how to use Uniswap,version whatever, Pancakeswap, etc

More money is made in these meme coins...choi

Risk taking is allowed.

Allows us choose choose our poison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GI10RI2IU

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 1:20am On May 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 1:20am On May 04, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 1:25am On May 04, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:46am On May 04, 2023
gamaliel9:
Who is this forum can help forum members on STEP BY STEP BUYING AND SELLING ON DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES [DEX]

Risk taking is allowed.

YouTube will teach you better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2pump: 3:12am On May 04, 2023
Good morning…pls between blockchain wallet and BitPay wallet which one is the best for self custody and safe…thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 3:56am On May 04, 2023
Thank you Sui embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 4:40am On May 04, 2023
Happy baiday to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chijohn42k(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2023
Cc
Tohmey's
I have to search very well before I found the thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 5:18am On May 04, 2023
Solanaa:
Thank you Sui embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I thought someone said sui airdrop is scam 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 5:19am On May 04, 2023
Please where do I buy Pepe coin for long term
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 5:39am On May 04, 2023
I just feel like hanging myself the curse me see sui I have a chance to buy please how do I make a research on a coin to buy where do I start from make una no dey hide update oo abeg

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by prynczzwonda(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2023
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE LEOFINANCE ADOPTION CAMPAIGN

Hello,

Are you tired of chasing worthless airdrops that offer you nothing in the end? Are you looking for a community where you can build and actualise your potential? If your answer is yes then look no further because I have just the right solution for you. Today I want to introduce you to a project/campaign I believe will significantly impact your life--or at least your crypto journey.

LeoFinance is a Web 3 social media platform built on the blockchain that aims at bringing individuals together who share an interest in cryptocurrency, finance, and technology. The community just launched its short-form platform alongside its adoption Campaign intending to bring Web 3 closer to you. In this post, I will be providing you with 3 reasons why you should partake in this campaign. Without further ado, let's get into the meat of the matter.

EARN AND LEARN
Like most Zealy Campaigns, the Leofinance Adoption Campaign (LAC) offers participants a unique opportunity to earn mouth-watering prizes for carrying out simple tasks. The Leofinance Adoption Campaign has set aside a $10,000 prize pool for participants and over 200k in delegations for community participation, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Unlike other Zealy Campaigns, participants do not have to speculate on the value of a non-existent token or coin. LeoFinance is an active crypto community with a healthy ecosystem and existing tokens – $cub and $Leo–and participants have the chance to earn these tokens outside the prize pool by carrying out tasks and interacting with the protocol. These tokens can be traded, staked, and swapped for other tokens.

EXPERIENCE TRUE WEB 3
Leofinance launched its short-form platform alongside its Adoption Campaign to usher in a new era in web3, and you have the unique opportunity to become an early adopter. Come experience true Web 3 experience with its robust Socio-Fi and DeFi protocols, coupled with fast and fearless transactions.

The LeoFinance is also a gateway into the hive ecosystem. This is one of the most active layers one blockchain with an array of dapps to explore. Participants in the LeoFinance Adoption Campaign get to experience the best of both worlds, but this is not even the best part.

FREE MEMBERSHIP INTO THE LEO FINANCE COMMUNITY
Yes, the Leofinance community is inviting you to join its vibrant community at zero cost but with numerous benefits. Asides from gaining access to the leofinance community which is equivalent to an OG status, you get the opportunity to partake in future airdrops; get access to relevant crypto news(information), and campaigns.

The leofinance community also boasts of some of the best minds in the crypto space, and through its Socio-Fi protocol, you get to learn and interact with other community members sharing thoughts and ideas relating to finance and technology.

So you may ask: how do I join this campaign? Well, the answer is very simple. Kindly follow the link below to join the campaign:

https://zealy.io/c/leofinance-4960/invite/Al30BB3V8WeATx6vpubKT

Also, do not worry if you do not have a hive account. There is a lite account option that grants non-hive users access to the leofinance ecosystem. You can simply sign up with your Twitter or Google account.

I look forward to having you on leofinance and also partake in the Adoption Campaign, which I believe will not only change your perception of web3 but also make you a stakeholder in this emerging industry. Cheers!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2023
Chijohn42k:
Cc
Tohmey's
I have to search very well before I found the thread
Allright you are welcome though. . .
Keep publishing anything you wish to learn about crypto here, and expert will response to you ASAP
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 7:25am On May 04, 2023
Blake755:
Please where do I buy Pepe coin for long term

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2023
Solanaa:

A big congrats to you man; I feel so happy seeing that someone in this thread benefited from this win. I mostly see such things on Twitter had made question whether na play we Dey for here. Believe it or not members of this thread were among the first people to embrace crypto fully post Covid before idolos and influencers started springing out on Twitter.

I personally have for slept on Crypto for a minute, but seeing people win with Arbitrum airdrop and then now Sui, I have to get back up and maybe try grind differently. The thing is there are lots of new chain now and not the Bsc we interacted with then; man gots the happening Chain and learn about it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 7:31am On May 04, 2023
Please I really have $ I want to use trade in dextool but it's telling me insufficient fund how do I do it
Although the coin is under eth network
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2023
I thought better of it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 9:39am On May 04, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
I have a business proposition

Proposal is to create a new meme token. Meme token s are where the money is. The secret is to be early, or to build and control your own token. This token will be financed by a private sale. To join the private sale all you need do is buy into the sale with a minimum of $250. When we get to 5k usd we will move ahead. The management of funds will be by laid open to the community. I will handle the technical aspects I'm a solidity dev, and have already drawn up marketing plans. The potential for this is 20x to 1000x of your money back. Who's in ?
Show enough interest and I will create a telegram group for this. All plans will be coordinated within the group.

Nice. I'm in.

I will suggest a WhatsApp group instead of Telegram. Let's know our real identities to avoid stories. WhatsApp group can take more than 500 persons.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 9:44am On May 04, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
I have a business proposition

Proposal is to create a new meme token. Meme token s are where the money is. The secret is to be early, or to build and control your own token. This token will be financed by a private sale. To join the private sale all you need do is buy into the sale with a minimum of $250. When we get to 5k usd we will move ahead. The management of funds will be by laid open to the community. I will handle the technical aspects I'm a solidity dev, and have already drawn up marketing plans. The potential for this is 20x to 1000x of your money back. Who's in ?
Show enough interest and I will create a telegram group for this. All plans will be coordinated within the group.

Tell us about ur rug plans too or is it just honeypot token U want to create and run with people money.
If no, state problems ur token would solve in the tech space.

I fear for crypto...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2023
Pristine664:

Nice. I'm in.

I will suggest a WhatsApp group instead of Telegram. Let's know our real identities to avoid stories. WhatsApp group can take more than 500 persons.

Telegram is better. Crypto thrives on anonymity. I have no intention to rug, but some people will not join if their identity is exposed. For sure, we will have non Nigerians joining us.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2023
Pristine664:

Nice. I'm in.

Join here https:///+pR9FBL1hgAwxY2Zk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2023
Holladoyheen:

Tell us about ur rug plans too or is it just honeypot token U want to create and run with people money.
If no, state problems ur token would solve in the tech space.

I fear for crypto...

As for me, I'm not in ooo, we all knew what happened to zuga coin,... 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
Keep quoting yourself with alt moniker...$250 ko $2500 ni..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:24am On May 04, 2023
I will be here for the aftermath of the impending doom you guys are concocting.

Wahala for who dey plan use his 100 USD join rug game wey nor no say na his 100 USD be the real prize. smiley

Mazi kwanu, Nna Nda?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:25am On May 04, 2023
Robnectar:

As for me, I'm not in ooo, we all knew what happened to zuga coin,... 🤣

cheesy Otilo. It's gone!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2023
gamaliel9:

Risk taking is allowed.

I'm at work. If it's still not dropped till evening, I'll write a well detailed guide

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tfrancis(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2023
Do you know you can buy 10,000 BUCOIN crypto token @ N12,500 ($18 as at 4th May 2023) to gain access to their networking program which will yield N1.2m+ (or $1500+) for you when you complete a cycle.

Click this link to Join now why is still fresh;

https://thebucoin.net/?ref=3B179941

Down worry about last downlines, 10000 bucoin is like a collateral which you can swap back to earn more. This is not a quick earn income, patient is the key, but trust me, you shall surely smile at the end. JOIN NOW!!!!

https://thebucoin.net/?ref=3B179941

From level 1-3 to 4 you have already recover your money they waiting for the big earn. You have nothing to loss!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 11:56am On May 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:20pm On May 04, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Hey friends, today's the FOMC, fear will cut across the market, many will short due to the uncertainty about the FED's decision. But I say, BTC is going uptrend. 🚀

To those that short the market

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:27pm On May 04, 2023
Blake755:
I just feel like hanging myself the curse me see sui I have a chance to buy please how do I make a research on a coin to buy where do I start from make una no dey hide update oo abeg

Missing out fuels the passion for research to catch in on another one. I had the chance to buy too, but we can't buy all. Move on and catch in on another train

You're not cursed, your focus was just something else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Brayss(m), BriteWay, emmy6k(m), daharry(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.