Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

2Rich4U's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Rich4U's Profile / 2Rich4U's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Phones / Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by 2Rich4U(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
WTF, !!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Family / Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by 2Rich4U(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
My brother
Properties / Re: Can Anyone Advise About Dubai Property Investment? by 2Rich4U(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2007
@londoncool, I believe he said sterling right on there.
Investment / Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share by 2Rich4U(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
@sabastine, good question !

Can someone pls enlighten us on this offer. I have never heard of the bank sef smiley

I'm kind of getting weary of these banks going to the market to raise money, i forsee another round of consolidation of the banks coming up soon.

i'm thinking about this fidelity because the price is very reasonable then again i dont know anything about them,

pls share your ideas and thots,
Business / Re: HealthcareIT Business In Nigeria by 2Rich4U(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2007
I'm in the healthcare sector too, I work for a pharma consulting firm. I have been trying to start something in the healthcare industry in Nigeria. The lack of enforceable regulation makes it a little challenging. We can exchange ideas,
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Looking For Nigerians With Foreign Degrees And/or Experience by 2Rich4U(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
Baj, I will forward you my cv, thanks for the response.
Business / Re: Japaul Oil Is Going Public by 2Rich4U(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
@atilla, I sent you an email yesterday waiting on your response.

I didn't change my mind, I advised a friend to also invest but his skeptical about going thru a broker so I advise he send his mum to any first inland bank to make purchase on his behalf.
Business / Re: Japaul Oil Is Going Public by 2Rich4U(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
thanks sweet aura, !
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Looking For Nigerians With Foreign Degrees And/or Experience by 2Rich4U(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
what kind of companies are you recruiting for? do they offer relocation packages?
Business / Re: Japaul Oil Is Going Public by 2Rich4U(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
Can someone pls help me answer my question, can the filled out application form be taken to any branch of first inland bank for payment?
Business / Re: Japaul Oil Is Going Public by 2Rich4U(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
@atilla, I have the forms scanned and I will be emailing to a friend to make payment for me. Are there any other charges that needs to be paid? (for instance say i'm buying 1000units @ #3,900 naira, is that the amount needed)

I'm trying to make sure I get the right amount of money across to the person doing me a favor, thanks.
Business / Re: Japaul Oil Is Going Public by 2Rich4U(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
Thanks Atilla, I will be looking forward to it.
Business / Japaul Oil Is Going Public by 2Rich4U(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2007
How can I get the form for this offer? Nairalanders please help !

By Ogbuotobo Chuks

Come September 24, 2007, Japaul Oil & Maritime Services plc would float its hybrid public offer to the Nigerian public. The company is seeking to raise N5 billion by offering 1,007,488,188 ordinary shares of 50 kobo at N3.95 per share to the general pubic, while 291,549,045 ordinary shares of 50 kobo per share at N3.50 per share is being offered to the existing shareholders.
The approval was given at a stakeholders meeting which was held in lagos recently. Alsothe right issue would be offered to the existing shareholders on the basis of one new ordinary shares for every four ordinary shares held by them as at Friday July 6, 2007.
The Managing Director/CEO, Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc, Mr. Paul. A Jegede said the purpose of the offer is enable the company meet its expansion and diversification plans in key areas of oil servicing and maritime services.
The breakdown of utilization of the funds is as follows: Acquisition & Offshore oilfield support vessels 43 per cent; Acquisition of equipment & accessories 23.66 per cent; Investment in construction materials for oil field facilities 21.5 per cent; Infrastructure & Fabrication facilities 8.6 per cent and working capital 2.23 per cent.

The Joint Issuing Houses include: First Inland Bank Plc, and Futureview Financial Services Limited. The offer closes on Wednesday, October 31, 2007.
Career / Re: Profession: What Do You Do For a Living? by 2Rich4U(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2007
Statistican for a pharma consulting company
Romance / Re: Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not! by 2Rich4U(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ NaJa HaJe - You seem to have it all figured out and very detailed, grin
Family / Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by 2Rich4U(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
My mom anyday, we have a special bond that cannot be express in words.

My dad we never saw eye to eye growing up he always thinks I will amount to nothing and I put myself through school and got myself to a comfortable position to proof him wrong. We are much better now but alot of damage has been done in the past, lets just say we are cordial to each other now.

I love my momma !
Romance / Re: Your Marital Status? by 2Rich4U(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
Single and loving it grin

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.