Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

2Rich4U's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Rich4U's Profile / 2Rich4U's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Autos / Re: Bmw Auto Shop by 2Rich4U(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
Thanks EEL and Shawonlese.
Autos / Bmw Auto Shop by 2Rich4U(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
Please I need a good BWM auto shop in Lagos, preferably one familiar with newer models.

I have a 2008 BMW X5 4.8

Thanks,
Travel / Computer Glitch Fools 20,000 Immigrants Hoping To Win A U.s. Visa by 2Rich4U(m): 3:22am On May 14, 2011
WASHINGTON -- For a few joyful days, more than 20,000 people around the world thought they literally had hit the lottery and won a chance to come and live legally in the United States.

Oops, the State Department said Friday, May 13.

There was a computer glitch, so they're going to have to do the annual visa lottery again.

The decision reopens competition for 50,000 wild-card visas for people who otherwise would have little hope of qualifying. About 15 million had applied, so it's good news for many people who thought they had lost.

But the glitch, which the State Department blamed on an in-house programming error, dashes the hopes of people like Max, a 28-year-old German man. He had recently checked a department website and found what he'd hoped for: Out of a random drawing with overwhelmingly long odds, he was one of the lucky few who might get one of the visas.

"It's like you won $100,000, and then they just take it away from you and it's gone," said Max, who would give only his first name for fear that full identification might jeopardize his chances in future applications.

The State Department apologized. "We sincerely regret any inconvenience or disappointment this problem might have caused."

The drawing, which the State Department calls the Diversity Visa Lottery, is an annual free-for-all established by Congress in 1994 to increase the number of immigrants from the developing world and from countries with traditionally low rates of immigration to the United States. Applicants do not have to have the usual family or employer sponsor.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2011/05/computer_glitch_fools_20000_im.html
Autos / Re: CUSTOM CLEARING AGENT by 2Rich4U(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2011
2011 - Hydunai Sonata
2010 - Land Rover LR4
2007 - Bentley Silver Spur
Autos / Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by 2Rich4U(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
2011 - Hydunai Sonata
2010 - Land Rover LR4
2007 - Bentley Silver Spur
Travel / Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2Rich4U(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2010
The good people of the room, thank you all so much.

I got alot of valuable insights from you guys. My brother got the visa today.

Thanks ppl.
Travel / Re: Refugee Status In Canada by 2Rich4U(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
However, if you could prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are gay, you will be aiight
Cos they know that Nigeria will sentence you to jail for being gay or lesbian, but be careful, cos you might be told to do a man while they watch . . .  Just kidding, but i know few people that have used that to get a stay in Canada.

Na wa o --- grin
Travel / Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2Rich4U(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
@Pittbaby - thanks again for your info, I got an admission and 1-20 for him. Interview is scheduled for Abuja next week. I will be back to update on how it goes.

Thanks all.
Travel / Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2Rich4U(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2010
@Pittbaby - I believe your response is in regards to my question. I will check out Kent State for him.

Thanks for sharing the information, God bless.
Travel / Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 2Rich4U(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2010
Question to the room - My brother applied for grad admission for Msc Engineering in four different schools for the fall semester. I just got the final letter of decline of admission. I actually thought this particular school will offer admission, since they had given him an admission before with full scholarship and assistanship in 2002.

Are there any school that can still offer admission for the fall semester that you guys are aware off? I asked because when I was in college years ago, I can easily work into the international office with completed application and relevant documents and get an admission within days.

Your shared information will be greatly appreciated. Just thought of exploring this first, before moving along to spring admission.
Romance / Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by 2Rich4U(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2009

post.

Tell him you'd also like to return the favor and see how he take it.

Best advice so far ;-)
Family / Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby by 2Rich4U(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
I fell off my chair over the comments below, grin grin grin

U know say na lekki, he fit no be so for there, but then, na 9ja, leave story,

But where I come from, if you be my brother, na me go finish the runs, go the house, slap the mama and girl, beat dem, carry boys go, collect the pickin, the cost is less than: 5-10k, just mobilisation, beat am, beat the mama,

Or better still,

If you get mama wey get craze for head, she go finish the job, go the house, collect the pickin, no story, no too much talk, that one na standard,
Travel / Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 2Rich4U(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The BHC/VAC will contact you on when to get your passport, but there is no harm in contacting them with information from the AIT. They would respond by telling you that they are aware and that you would be contacted later on.

You think I should have him contact BHC/VAC via email? The phone number he had listed in the application last yr was stolen several months ago.

Thanks for the response.
Travel / Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 2Rich4U(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
Good people of travel section - I posted on here sometime last year about my brother been refused a UK student visa and how to go about the appeal process. We just got a letter that his appeal has been approved. A copy of the letter was sent to our UK address, I already got an updated admission letter for febuary admission for him already. Does he have to contact the embassy in lagos or what does he need to do?

Please advise !
Autos / Re: Acl Shipping Company by 2Rich4U(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ Jenju - God bless you for that insight about ACL.

I need to ship a car asap to naija, the earlier booking I have now is Nov 30th, can u recommend any other agent that might have an earlier and reliable booking?
Autos / Re: Check Your Vin ( Vis-à-vis Inspired_m ) by 2Rich4U(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2008
pls help check WVWPH63B13P036623

thanks
Autos / Re: Free VIN/Chassis Number Checks For All by 2Rich4U(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2008
Pls help check - WVWPH63B13P036623

thanks
Autos / Re: 2004 Toyota Rav 4 by 2Rich4U(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
Nice ride - If this car is in lagos, I will have someone call you.
Autos / Re: Check The VIN OF Your Car Or Vehicle by 2Rich4U(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
Pls help run the vin 2T1BR32E63C131517
Investment / Re: Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo by 2Rich4U(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ amaks

you are not alone, i'm yet to receive mine too.
Romance / Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by 2Rich4U(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
Can't remember the first time I heard this shit but this is 2008 and I'm still hearing Nigerian men are bad! Nigerian guys are not romantic, they don't know how to french kiss, they are users! they just use you and go back home to marry!, naija guys are this! naija guys are that! when will you girls move on to the next tribe/nation and leave this guys alone?
I still don't get how you girls know all this about Nigerian guys and still fall victim to them! look like someone is stupid! and please guys lets not talk about the lady it took 13 whole years to find out someone is bad or can't be trusted! 13yrs not 13days! idiot.

Just for those that still don't know, Nigerian guys are not even human don't tell anybody I told you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Properties / Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by 2Rich4U(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
Please I need a plot or two as well at Ibeju Lekki.

Send info to -dhuzzler@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Education / Re: Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here by 2Rich4U(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
I was in Loyola College  1986-1992
Family / Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Rich4U(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2008

wake up bro

her having the baby without a father or husband alredi shows how irresponsible and senseless and useeless and evry bad thing she can be!

This is a wrong perception, what about the men that fathered the kid and choose not to stay around?

Everyone makes a mistake and I don't think just because of a such mistake a person should be totally condemned because of it.

And also things happen, what of a woman that got married and had a child and her husband died? What do you think should happen to her? Stay single for the rest of her life? She didn't make the choice but rather the hand she had been dealt.

You are the one that needs to wake up bro, Love conquers all things
Properties / Re: Property Development In Nigeria? by 2Rich4U(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2008

I know there is definately a growing market for new developments. . .

whats the deal with refurbishments and restorations?

Alot of ppl are interested in the new developments, i'm not sure if ppl are into restorations and renovations yet.
Family / Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Rich4U(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2008
There is nothing wrong in marrying a woman with a child. It tells you something about her that she faced up to her responsibilities and not shy away from them. Alot of girls will rather get an abortion than raise a child by themselves thereby some end up having abortions multiple times.

Do you think they will tell you they have had abortion before, probably not, so if you love the woman with a child go ahead and marry her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Investment Opportunity In Pharmaceutical Coy. by 2Rich4U(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
junta - is this company still available? will the present owners be willing to share the financial records prior to purchase?

email me - dhuzzler@hotmail.com
Properties / Re: Property Development In Nigeria? by 2Rich4U(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2008
Cool,
Just wondering who the target market is tho, not many individuals buy houses outright do they?

Its an area I'm trying to get into in Nigeria myself. Due to the middle class that are kind of coming back now alot of ppl have access to loans and mortgage so they are able to purchase outright.

HR - we can share ideas,
Foreign Affairs / Re: Africa Needs Investment, Not Aid by 2Rich4U(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
Our African leaders should come together and solve the power problem once and for all. They should finance Inga power generating plant once and for all. Studies have shown that inga can conveniently power the entire continent of africa but the powers that be who are profiting from the misery of the continent are not letting us open our eyes to it.

Wake up Africa - we can't move forward without power and with power our potential is infinite.
Travel / Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by 2Rich4U(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2008

hello,
i am about to apply for VISA .As per GRE and TOEFL score as two of the documents i need to take along for the interview ,do i take

the student copy sent to me by GRE and TOEFL or i order for a new score.

Actually a guy at the emabassy mailed me that i should not send score be sent to them. but that i should bring a copy when i am

coming.NOw you know GRE and TOFEL will not send the official copy

to the student.So what do i do.if i order a new score it can only be to the embassy.And i have already opened the student copy.

Thank you in advance anyone

@uslomonlo - you don't need to order another copy of your toefl or gre. All you need to take with you is the copy of the result that was mailed to you.
Autos / Re: Do Not Buy Any Used Vehicle Without Checking Out The Vin ! by 2Rich4U(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2008
thanks for all your help, one last check --> 1HGFA16886L003229
Autos / Re: Check The VIN OF Your Car Or Vehicle by 2Rich4U(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2008
thanks for all your help, one last check --> 1HGFA16886L003229

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.