Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

2roodi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2roodi's Profile / 2roodi's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
cychristaa:

28th of April cry

I’m traveling with Lufthansa on 28th April as well but from PortHarcourt cry cry
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Anyone going to or already in Sudbury, Ontario?? Been searching for an apartment for quite sometime now. Unfortunately, I’m most of the ones I’ve seen are above my budget. Now, I’m in need of someone who’s willing to split bills, or better still, recommend affordable places within the area. Nothing above $600 please.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Cambrian College? Anyone?

Or anyone traveling with Lufthansa from PH Int’l Airport by the end of the month?

Please kindly reply or send me an email
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
2roodi:
Hi everyone. Please is there anyone planning on traveling with Lufthansa from PortHarcourt Int’l Airport by the end of the month/beginning of next month?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
cychristaa:

Aww.. I am but its from Lagos

Awwww :-(
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hi everyone. Please is there anyone planning on traveling with Lufthansa from PortHarcourt Int’l Airport by the end of the month/beginning of next month?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
ezenwa28:
Hello House i appreciate your response concerning some issues especially to some novice like me , Please brothers,
I got admission in Niagara college they gave me tuition deadline 30th April 2019, can i still pay after the deadline since is fall session
2. Can uncle that based outside Nigeria ( UK ) be my sponsor ?
3. Is there any approved Hospital Medical exams center in Portharcourt Rivers State. Please i need urgent reply

thank you

Regarding your 3rd question, there isn’t any in Port Harcourt. There were panel physicians at Prime Medical Centre but not anymore, since August 2018

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
teepha:

Hi dear. Please reply your mail. We are prospective coursemate

Hey, I just checked, there’s no email from you. Try resending it please.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
sashaa:

Wow!!! Congratulations! What documents did you submit? What program are you going for? Just a little insight to help us prospective applicants. Thank you.

Thank you so much
I’m going for a PGD in HRM (co-op)
*CIC Forms
*Birth Certificates of every member of my family
*Sponsors (parents) SOA and documents of landed properties
*Police Clearance
*CV
*Letter of employment (my parents are my employers as well)
*Study Leave application
*Study Leave approval letter
*Pay Slips
*Certificates
*Letter of acceptance
*Tuition fee receipt
*Data page of Int’l passport

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
JustMellow:

To the bolded, whether or not the upfront medical is done prior to or after submission, it doesn't attract any delay except only on certain circumstances for the IRCC approved medical centers to send the result over or for the the applicant's profile to be updated(physically) by the VO/whomever is in charge.

Hi! We’re basically saying the same thing, that’s the delay I’m talking about.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Anamekele:
Please is it advisable to do medical after submission of application before you are requested to do so.
Please any one in the house with such experience.
Help me

Hi! From personal experience, I advise you either do an upfront medical and submit together with your application at once or wait until you’re requested to do so, in order to avoid delay in your application.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2019
teepha:
Please gurus in the house. I have just been offered admission to Cambrian College. Please what is the next step after accepting the admission

Yayyyy finally!!! Same here. Have you received your LOA from the school? If yes, you can go ahead and apply for your visa. Wish you success and hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
AAO7:
Well done!
New applicant
School resumes August 1st 2019.

New applicant
Resumption date: May 6th
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cappymayor:

Congratulations.... that means their is a hope for all other individuals who are looking to apply into college,regardless if its college or university,its all about picking a progressive program and in a similar Field as well.
I will graduate from a university in Moscow in 3 months, i'm planning to apply from Russia later this year and i know i will testify positively .

To be honest, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a similar field, mine isn’t. I feel, as long as you have a good enough reason as to why you’re making the change, that’s okay. That’s what I think though

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
cychristaa:

Congrats!! Which Uni? I'm resuming in May also.

Cambrian College
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
sillysassysally:
Hey, Congratulations again!

Just wanted to know what date your medicals was submitted after it was requested on the 7th

It was submitted again on the 8th of March. Seeing that nothing had changed, I then wrote to the visa office in Nairobi on the 12th of March. I was told that I’ll get a feedback from them in 5 working days. On the 5th working day, I passed the medicals.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Qudkom:

Congratulations, you'd be resuming this May right?

Yes I will, thank you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oni2019:

Congratulations! Pls when are you resuming school?

May 6th
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Questionner:

Congratulations!!! This is another great news.God is definitely Awesome

He is indeed. Thank you
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
makano:
You were approved on a Sunday? So this VOs work on sundays or what.. And also did u submit ur E-medical results ursef when requested for? cos I can see u did an upfront Medical before it was requested for.. Congrats once again Sis..

Oh I’m sorry. I was requested to submit my passport on the 22nd of March, same day the biometrics was validated. Yes I submitted it twice, a day after I did the medicals and when it was requested. I then sent an email to the visa office in Nairobi before the issue was finally resolved.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
sillysassysally:
Congratulations on your approval!

Can you please share your timeline with us? (application date, application route, biometrics request date, date biometrics was done, medical request date, date medicals was done, date medicals was passed, PPR date)

Thank you!

Online Application
*Submission of Application - 12th February
*Biometric request - 13th February
*Upfront Medicals - 20th February
* Biometrics - 21st February
* Medical request - 7th March (I already submitted my application before going for medicals which delayed the process a bit) I advice all documents be submitted at once or better still, wait until it’s requested.
* Medical Passed - 19th March
*Validity of biometrics - 22nd March
*Passport request - 22ndMarch

Application processed in Nairobi, Kenya.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
makano:
Congrats bro.. And to the SOP, I wanna assume this is ur 1st application.. Cos if someone is applying for the 2nd or 3rd time, he/she needs to write an SOP/LOE.. And please can u post ur application timeline/details.. Peace

Lol I’m female �. Yes it’s my 1st application.
Online Application
*Submission of Application - 12th February
*Biometric request - 13th February
*Upfront Medicals - 20th February
* Biometrics - 21st February
* Medical request - 7th March (I already submitted my application before going for medicals which delayed the process a bit) I advice all documents be submitted at once or better still, wait until it’s requested.
* Medical Passed - 19th March
*Validity of biometrics - 22nd March
*Passport request - 22nd March

Application processed in Nairobi, Kenya.

8 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

This is actually not a problem. It happens occasionally.

Send the E-MEDICAL SLIP the second time to Kenya (Nairobi) Immigration department via this email: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

The subject of the mail should bear URGENT, along side her FULL NAME, UCI NUMBER, APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH.

Also take advantage of THE NAIROBI WEBFORM

You should state in the mail that the applicant has already completed her medicals and attached is her E-medical slip. You would request that her medical result be appended with her application and updated on her MyCIC account within the shortest possible timeframe. Lastly, thank them for the success so far in the applicants application.

Hi good morning, I just wanted to appreciate you for this, it really helped. My TRV has been approved!!!! The most alarming part is I didn’t write an SOP, so I panicked when people kept talking about theirs. God is Awesome.

10 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
prospective or current *CAMBRIAN COLLEGE* students? Anyone?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 2roodi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi, good evening everyone. Quick question please. Are there current or prospective CAMBRIAN COLLEGE students here?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.