Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

2ru9jaman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ru9jaman's Profile / 2ru9jaman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Security Personnel Fire Shots, Tear Gas At Protesters In Abuja (Video by 2ru9jaman: 6:11pm On Aug 01
Wetin eyes of music no go see for gate

Politics / Re: Protests Will Continue Except Tinubu Accede To Our Demands – Protesters by 2ru9jaman: 11:30am On Aug 01
Musauzor:

You are as useless and hopeless as Tinubu. Goat, do you think everybody is an LP/ Peter Obi supporter? You foolishly mentioned Obasanjo and Jonathan but carefully avoided mentioning Buhati. This shows that your idiocy and stupidity are incomparable. Ask your mother in the village to give you an honest assessment of this clueless and visionless Tinubu/APC regime.

You IPOB terrorist still bring your wailing here, must you curse and abuse before you make an expression known.

In the day of TAN campaign for Jonathan, you failed.

2023 with your obi-idiots movement starting from 2020 ENDSARS you failed

By God grace, you terrorists are failing this time.
Politics / Re: Cabals Behind Planned Nationwide Protest - Sunday Asefon by 2ru9jaman: 10:15am On Aug 01
All these movements, protests demonstration are all about 2027, just like it was done in 2020 because of 2023.
It failed then and it will not succeed this time. God is just and fair.

The President that appointed so many youth in his administration is Tinubu.

ASUU issue settled
Students loan unprecedented
Utilising CNG that is cheaper
150 days mass importation of food Tax-free.
Release of food from grain reserve.
Distribution of palliative
Ongoing repair work on refineries.
Construction and repairs of roads.
Mass mechanised farming in Northern states.

These and many more are enough reasons the planned protest should be suspended.

The intelligence report of terrorist and bandits to infiltrate the protestant aiming to unleash harm on the society Is scaring.

The voice notes of that useless and stupid Nnamidi Cownu using IOB radio to mobilise his IPOB terrorist to burn down properties and killing of policemen are still available on Internet.

No wonder his deputy Ekpa has declared Monday free(No sit at home).
Other non Igbo state should beware and prepare to defend their territory.

It not bad to fail once but to repeat same mistake is terribly bad. The true Lagosians should rise up to defend Lagos and her economy from destruction and looting.

My prayer is that South West ,South South, will not turn to what South East is today. The mass exit movement of able men and ladies out of south east that should be working and contributing to economy of Igbo land is a lesson to other region that insecurity and anarchy destroy society.

Save your head, secure yourselves while the protesters are doing their things. Some of them are clout chasers, while others rejoice in violence, there are specific ones looking to gain political power they lost during election.
Literature / Re: The No-fail Money System To Build Wealth On The Internet by 2ru9jaman: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2023
I am interested please. df.dfonik@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: If You Know 700 Is Not Too Small For You Per Day by 2ru9jaman: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2023
I am interested df.dfonik@gmail.com
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Lutherblaq, you are baddest in suspense and twisting story.

I am not surprised that went off for long.

It seem you came prepared, refuelled and energised.

Thanks.
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lutherblaq, you have done a great job. You kept me and otherscoming here for updates.

This is a big project, I want veterans writer to give him ideas on how the seasons 2 should flow.

Lutherblaq though you have made your mark and joined the great writer league, be open to collaboration.

This project is bigger than you considering the followership it has gathered. You can't afford to disappoint. Don't be tagged as one of the writter that never complete their story.

1 Like

Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Make una click the LIKE and SHARE o, this suspense in terrible o
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alright, that will be a super double banger. Toyota facing Yenical, I can't wait to see how the Tigress plucking out Yenical heart
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Where is the Super Sunday update oooo, I don refresh tire
Politics / Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by 2ru9jaman: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is terrible a news to Bitterobi.

Na dis one dem dey call

NO CASE! !! !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2023
You are so good at making story seem like watching movie.
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
I don refresh tire o.

Abeg mak una update o
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
The rate or frequency at which I check if there is update , Lutherblaq pls update o.
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is the only story I am reading on nairaland now.

Great job by the author. V
Literature / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jezebel , it is. The bloody betrayal. Chance will surely survived this.

But obinrin, chai ! Beware of them. If woman threaten to deal with you prepare for war.
Literature / Re: The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life? by 2ru9jaman: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
1. Robinsoe crusoe

2. In His Step

3. Pilgrim Progress

4. Ablaze for God
Politics / Re: Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In by 2ru9jaman: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2023
We should contract OPC to help look for the stolen manhood of Obi snatched to sambisa forest.
Politics / Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by 2ru9jaman: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
IT IS TOO EARLY.

HOW MANY HOUSES DESTROYED AND BURNT?

HOW MANY TRUCKS AND CARS DESTROYED?

HOW MANY IGBO MEN AND WOMEN KILLED SO FAR?

NA DEM DEM GO FINISH DEMSEF, TINUBU DELIBERATELY IGNORE THEM, BIAFRA DO NOT DESERVES THE BLOOD OF NIGERIA POLICE. INFACT iGBO POLICEMEN AND WOMEN SHOULD BE TRANSFERED TO EAST AND YOU WILL SEE MASS RESIGNATION

THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR FEW MONTHS, LET THEIR EYES CLEARED AND THEY RECEIVE SENSE.
Politics / Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by 2ru9jaman: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2023
This Festus Keyamo na baddest guy, rubbing Robb of Wailer eyes so they can wail, cry more tears.

This is not fair . Diacris God o
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back by 2ru9jaman: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2023
FFK the nightmare of Igbo, the disvirginer of Biafra warlord wife, the headache of Obidients. Give it to dem pepper hot.

The immigration should be at alert, Peter obi want to run away.
Politics / Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why by 2ru9jaman: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2023
YES DADDY, THANK YOU DADDY.
Politics / Re: Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. by 2ru9jaman: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Sam Amadi of all people, how did he stooped low to become an obi-idiot. These IPOB spirit of spreading propaganda is cancerous and contagious to all igbos.

Quite unfortunate
Politics / Re: We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti by 2ru9jaman: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2023
OBI is just an opportunist riding on endsars , Christian religion bigotry, and ethnicity using IPOB influence .

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing by 2ru9jaman: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is weighty and calls for meditation on. Great damage has been done to political alliance between Igbo and rest of nigeria.

If there will ever be a president from Igbo nation , it will be one chosen by Yoruba-Hausa. And it will be sourced from Delta Ibo or River Ibo to spite the core Igbo nation.

With what Obi and his followers preached , fanning religion and ethnic flame of hatred, it will be hard for other tribe to vote for them generously as 2023.
Politics / Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by 2ru9jaman: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2023
I have marked all pastors and prophets that allow their church desecrated by zombidients. Those assemblies are mere theatre of comedy. God will judge their leader fiercely.

IPOB plan of taking over Lagos should be resisted, that Chinedu Gbadebo is a member of criminal IPOB that has caused great havoc. TEAM LAGOS and OPC should be at alert to tell them THIS IS LAGOS.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by 2ru9jaman: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
New changes in Nigeria vocabularies.

Patriotism: Voting for Labour Party. Regardless your party affliation or personal ideology. Forcing all citizens to vote Obi with life threat.

Tribalism: Voting for APC inspite free education (Primary to Secondary schl), affordable health service, and transportation BRT, BOAT, TRAIN. Etc

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.