Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) (50814 Views)

Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Antimandatethie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Where is nl great arthur(lutherblaq) hope you are cul over there, i don't know whats keeping you from loging into ur account and updating but i pray you are good where ever you are..
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by dawno2008(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
@luther the son of blaq, ok are you shocked cool
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by littleguy444: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Where is the boss please
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
My man longest time
Hope all is well ?
May God make it easy for u to come back out what ever is holding u from giving us update.
We are missing u bro
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Antimandatethie(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Abdulreheem:
My man longest time
Hope all is well ?
May God make it easy for u to come back out what ever is holding u from giving us update.
We are missing u bro
AMEN!!!-OOO!!!!!
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by silverlinen(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Luther!!

I don catch up, and i must say, you're doing justice to this, although i would have preferred if you can make the conversations more clearer.

Aside that, i dey here.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by hdaveyork(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2023
ITS ALREADY A WEEK LUTHERBLAQ
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by hdaveyork(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Antimandatethie:
Where is nl great arthur(lutherblaq) hope you are cul over there, i don't know whats keeping you from loging into ur account and updating but i pray you are good where ever you are..

I hope he is kul shocked
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by hdaveyork(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
LUTHERBLAQ OHOH
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Unbreakable26(f): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2023
My darling writer where art thou oooo
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Antimandatethie(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2023
A
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Elshberry(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
At least Tedross should slam zenith Vero hot with she on him holding his inhaler and as she pounds him he chokes and gasps for air while she continuous the banging after a while she gives him the inhaler he gets himself back and rolls her over and gives her the sweetest most hardest banging of her little life. Jezebell isn't even that interested in him.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by hdaveyork(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Elshberry:
At least Tedross should slam zenith Vero hot with she on him holding his inhaler and as she pounds him he chokes and gasps for air while she continuous the banging after a while she gives him the inhaler he gets himself back and rolls her over and gives her the sweetest most hardest banging of her little life. Jezebel ml isn't even that interested in him.

get a few months
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2023
_________ Lambo finally stood and joined the others, and the two Hunters stood back to back in the middle. "Come on if the nerves is on your f**king heads!" Tiger yelled, and they split immediately, coming for the army of Bloody Sinners. The first one got caught by Tiger himself, and he knocked him down with just a punch before removing his mask. "I knew it" he smiled when he saw just one eye, it's Shark! "Spare me" shark begged immediately. "No, fight for your f**king life stupido" Tiger replied, pulling him up to throw him back to the middle. The second one got caught by Chance, and immediately he opened his face and saw it's Brazil, he smiled. "Finally you walked into your death" he said, and Brazil swallowed hard as he was already shaking. Toyota took him from Chance and pulled him up with a loud grin. "You gave them the info about Monica, right? I knew you're the only one who knows about it besides Denzel and Lambo, and that's cos you mistakenly overheard it at Atlanta. I was expecting you to go tell it to The Hunters after I killed Toxica, and you did , now y'all are here... Good job, Brazil" she laughed, and his eyes widened. "Wh...what!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2023
"You're Godzilla's only son, isn't it? How about I wet the ground with your blood first?" She said, and he peed on himself immediately. Toyota got her knife from her straps and made to stab his heart, but his head suddenly flew out of his neck and landed on the ground, and his blood sprinkled on her face as it pumped out of his neck veins. He went down like that, landing with a loud thud, so Tiger's face came to view. He's with a bloody sword, meaning he did it. "I have the right to end him, he took what belonged to me in the first place" he said slowly, and she smiled as slowly as he spoke before turning to Shark. She was about to go meet him when the door flew open, and Zampano came in with more than twenty Hunters. He obviously wasn't expecting the scene he met cos his eyes widened. "Shit!" He spat and ran out. Toyota jumped from her spot to the door and went after him immediately. Lambo joined her, so the rest together with Tiger were left to face the remaining Hunters. The clash started immediately, spreading to the living room even the toilet and kitchen. Organs flew around, and blood painted the walls beautifully. Shark almost stabbed Zenith who was pinning a Hunter down with her boot, but thanks to Tiger who attacked him from behind, jabbing his jaw with his elbow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Shark fell on the bed, and Tiger climbed with him. He quickly stood, facing Tiger again. "Now you're getting it, come on bastard!" Tiger yelled with an insincere smile. Shark came for him immediately, throwing a flying kick at his face. Tiger did an handstand, avoiding the kick to land on another park of the bed where he pushed Shark forward, and he fell down from the bed. Immediately he landed on the ground, Chance's boot hooked him down on the neck, and he spit out blood immediately, gasping for breath at the tightness. Tiger jumped down from the bed and squatted beside him. "Heard you have a sick mother at the hospital, she obviously doesn't deserve a son like you. If you spill away the lives of the innocent for Godzilla just to take care of her with the money he pays, then I don't think she deserves to stay alive too" he said, and Shark's eyes widened. "But yunno what? I only end the ones I have bad blood with, so you get to see the end today" he muttered, stabbing his mouth with his knife immediately. Shark's blood poured out and wet the ground with the other dead Hunter's Tiger removed the knife and sank it into his chest this time, stabbing his heart. He stood after seeing him breath his last, and he faced Chance. "I know you love me, don't make it too obvious" he said. "Bastard" Chance replied and walked away. Meanwhile, in the toilet, Jezebell and Tedross were busy drowning the face of an Hunter in the toilet water, forcing him to drink it up. His stomach has almost bursted, but they kept making him drink. They pulled his face up and smiled at him before drowning it in again, forcing him to drink more before pulling him out of the toilet. Tedross stabbed his neck, and Jezebell stabbed his bulgy stomach He went down dead as blood and toilet water flowed out of his system. In the kitchen, Tequila and Delilah were having it hot from two crazy Hunters. It seems they got more trainings according to hierarchy cos the two are so headstrong. They got Tequila to her knees and almost killed her a number of times, but thanks to Delilah's eyes, she was able to avoid all the blows. Tequila landed on her knees for the fourth time, and she was kicked on the chest so she landed on the ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
They made to stab her from there, but she quickly rolled over and went under the cabinet while Delilah kicked that particular one away from her. She rolled out from under the cabinet and stood. "They're crazy ones" she said. "You should be careful" Delilah replied as they started the fight all-over again. Tequila jumped on the kitchen island and landed in front of one from there, leaving Delilah with the other, so it's now one with one. They nodded at each other and went for their opponents at once. Delilah's opponent drew a fat dagger immediately, trying to stab her with it so she had to keep jumping from one spot to another in avoidance till she was able to kick the dagger away from him. She rested on the washer and raised her legs to his neck, trapping him between her legs while he started trying to free himself. "It's the end , ok?" She smiled and twisted her leg, bending it to the side together with the neck so it got snapped in two. He fell down dead, and she stood straight to see Tequila's opponent ready to give her the finishing blow while she leaned weakly on the wall. She obviously got wacked. Delilah quickly grabbed the dagger from earlier and faced them. "Tequila!" She shouted, throwing it at her. Tequila caught it quickly, and just when the blow was almost at her face, she cut off the hand on the Hunter, and his scream of exhilarating pains filled the kitchen air. ••• Meanwhile, Lambo and Toyota were still chasing after Zampano who flew away into the night. The dark street helped a lot, so no one would see what's going on under the cover of darkness. He was panting and yelling as he ran, and though he's a good runner, but the ladies kept up, not losing him for once till he disappeared by an arcade. They stopped chasing and faced each other, then they nodded and went different directions. Zampano ran for two minutes without seeing them, then he stopped to catch his breath for a while before continuing, but immediately he continued, he was blocked by Lambo, and his eyes widened. "How did... "How did it happen? I'm not daft... I planned today since years ago, I planned to end y'all Hunters in this street to I know all the nook and cranny" Toyota's voice said behind him, and he looked back to see her for real. "Term... "No comment for you, why don't we make it fast? The other three are waiting for you" she cut him off, and Lambo threw her a sword which she caught. Immediately she unsheathed it, she sliced off his right hand, and he fell on his knees as the arm dropped from his body. "Arggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The night echoed his cries, and the breeze transported it. •••

4 Likes

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
The Hunters are nearly over, and right now it's
Taylor, zenith, Sylvester and Jasmin dealing with
the remaining ones.
Chance dropped his blade after eliminating the
last opponent he has, then he faced north and
saw a room.
According to the house map they saw before
coming, it's the study.
In curiousness as to why it remained shut despite
all the bloodshed, he opened it, but little did he
know, that it was gonna be the last.
Immediately he opened, a sword flew into his
tummy from the dark room, and it came out from
his back.
It felt like a dream at first, but when he vomited
blood and looked down to see the sword in his
tummy for real, tears slipped out of his eyes,
and he looked up again, into the dark room.
The lights in the room came on, and the boss
himself came to view. Godzilla!
He's masked, but he took off his mask
immediately. His eyes were wide, and despite
the fact that Chance is dying, his eyes grew
wide too.
"D....ad" he muttered as he began going down.
Taylor was the first to see him...
"Chance!!!!!!!!!" She screamed insanely, and all
eyes turned to the angle.
Tiger's blood dried up immediately he saw
him....his arms went down, and his eyes bulged
as he began running to him.
"Chancellor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by AdiscoPele: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
@Lutherblaq, I don't understand this your twist again o.
How can Godzilla be Tiger and Chance's dad?

I tot I remembered though they never saw their dad murdered, but he was at home and they saw his corpse when the murderers came calling in their home.
Abi I miss something ni?
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Unbreakable26(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Great update though...

But Luther abeg pity my darling chancellor he just survive from near death so he should not die now bikonu....
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Dirdamed(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
welcome back boss!!!but this twist dey confuse me o!!!anyways thanks for the update
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by sheba222(f): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Welcome back blaq
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by dalexz: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nice one brother man
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by 2ru9jaman: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Lutherblaq, you are baddest in suspense and twisting story.

I am not surprised that went off for long.

It seem you came prepared, refuelled and energised.

Thanks.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
He got there before he could land on the
ground, so he fell directly in his arms... Half-
dead.
"Chancellor! Chancellor!!!" Tiger cried as he
stared at the sword.
Godzilla came out of the room, staring
shockingly at the two brothers.
Jaemin and Sylvester knocked him down
immediately, and he was surrounded by the
others completely, trapped in the middle.
Toyota came back in with Lambo, and their
eyes showed how shocked they are as they
stood still.
"Chance" Lambo muttered, falling on her
knees.
Toyota's eyes remained so wide...
"Chancellor...." Tiger mumbled, his lips
shaking in pains as he watched his only
family die in front of him.
Every other member has tears in their eyes
already since there's obviously no hope, his
blood has almost drained completely.
"Always remember that... you're... you're
the...best brother...in the world... I love you...
Denzel" Chance whispered with his last
minute, and his eyes closed immediately, his
body went limp.
"Chancellor... Chance... Chance!!!!!" Tiger
screamed, facing upwards as the roar left his
mouth like a real Tiger, and hot tears filled up
his eyes. They fell down his cheeks, and he
hugged his body to himself before screaming
again.
"Chancellor!!!!"
Toyota drew her gun and aimed for the middle
of the circle.
The others paved way, and she shot at
Godzilla, aiming for his heart but he dodged it,
so it hit Zenith on the arm.
"F**k!" She spat, holding the arm.
Toyota kept firing,but the bullets kept
ramming into the wall as he kept ducking on a
pro-level.
By now, Tiger is already up, and he got his
own sword from Jaemin, going straight into
the middle.
Toyota stopped shooting when he got there
and raised the sword on Godzilla, but instead
of slicing his head off, his hands stopped in
the air, and his eyes widened so mad when
his eyes met with Godzilla's.
Godzilla smiled hauntingly, maintaining the
contact.
"Son" he said, shocking everyone else, and the
sword fell from Tiger.
His eyes remained wide as Godzilla smiled
again, walking to him.
He placed a hand on his shoulder, and their
eyes leveled.
"I didn't expect it to be so easy that year" he
said.
<FLASHBACK~ YEARS AGO~ THORNES'
RESIDENCE>
Janet entered the master's bedroom that
sunny afternoon in search of the key to the
family safe. She needed to keep a memento
again like every member of the family does.
She was heavily pregnant as she searched the
wardrobe for any sign of the key, but she
found none, so she switched to the drawers
on the bedstand and opened the first, no key.
She opened the second one and no key too,
but on opening the third, she found the keys
and smiled before taking it.
She was about to close the drawer when she
noticed something else inside.
"What's this?" She muttered, taking it.
It's a small black bag, and when she opened
it, she found two black gloves and a black
mask too, then a kitchen knife.
Her eyes widened immediately she saw the
knife, and it fell from her.
"Wh...ats... what's this?" She stuttered, and a
news came on the room TV immediately about
Godzilla, the notorious organ harvester and his
gangs...
His disguises were shown on screen and the
size of the knife he uses, warning people to
stay away from anyone who dresses weirdly
like that.
Janet covered her mouth with her palms,
stepping back as her eyes kept growing wider.
"No it's not...my...my ...
A phone rang on the bed, and she jumped in
fright, looking back to see her husband's
phone.
"He...he forgot his phone?" She stuttered,
taking it slowly.
She saw Shark on screen, and she picked
curiously.
"Boss! The Hunters are ready for the next
operation" Shark's voice said, and her eyes
widened more.
Almost immediately, her husband came in,
and the phone fell from her.
She started shifting back in fear, shaking as
she took the steps.
"What did you hear?" He asked, looking at the
disguises and phone on the ground.
"God... Godwin" she stuttered, still shifting
back.
"Oh... You saw everything?" Godwin smiled.
"You're... you're Godzilla?" She swallowed
hard.
"That's what I do to feed you and our kids,
you're also carrying a baby Janet! We need
money to take care of her, we wouldn't be
living fine if i haven't been doing this!" He
snapped, and she finally fell on the ground.
"No....no it's...it's impossible, Godwin...you
can't...
"Now you can't say this to any living thing,
else you're dead meat" he said, squatting in
front of her.
"How could you!!!! How could you Godwin!!!
You killed hundreds of families already!!!
You...
"Janet!!!" He shouted, and she snuck back to
the wall, crying hard.
"Don't make me do my worse" he muttered
and stood, walking out of the room after
getting his phone.
Janet continued crying so much on the
ground, holding her protruding stomach
gently.
"No...no...no.... Godwin...
She was determined to leave the house
immediately, but she had to wait for Denzel
and Chance to return from school, and
unfortunately, they had extra classes that day,
so they arrived late.
"We're leaving now" she told them immediately
they came in.
"Leaving? Why? Are we relocating?" Denzel
asked.
"Don't ask any question and just follow me!!!"
She cried, getting the bag she packed.
Just as they were about to leave, Godwin
came in, blocking them.
"Where are you taking my sons to?" He asked,
taking the both from her.
"We're leaving you, I can't live with a monster"
she shook her head in tears.
"Monster?" Godwin smiled darkly, and
someone barged into the living room.
"I'll go check" Godwin said and left, but a
minute later, his cries were heard from the
living room.
"Dad!" Chance made to rush over, but Janet
pulled him together with Denzel into the
wardrobe.
"Don't come out no matter what" she told
them.
"But dad is...
"Shh" she silenced Denzel, and he nodded.
She kissed their foreheads and shut the
wardrobe door.
Almost immediately, the bedroom door tore
open, and three Hunters came in.
"Who are... who're you...
Before she could land, one of them rushed
forward and stabbed her in the stomach, not
minding her pregnancy.
Blood splashed, and tears escaped her eyes
as she was stabbed repeatedly.
"Argghhhhh!!!!!!"
The kids were watching in tears in the
wardrobe as their mum got killed and opened
up.
They watched as her womb and organs got
stolen with no balls to come out.
They saw everything, all the sour view.
<FLASHBACK ENDS>
Tiger fell on his knees weakly, and Godzilla
smiled again.
"The body you found in the living room that
day wasn't mine. I knowingly told my boys to
decapitate it after digging the organs so you'd
think it's me, and it worked. I found the
whereabouts of you and Chance just last
month, in Sin-Nation" Godzilla continued, and
tears came out of Tiger's eyes again.
"It wasn't my plan to kill Chance, it was a
mistake" Godzilla said, and Taylor grabbed
Tiger's fallen sword.
"Yaaa!!!!!!!" She screamed in blind anger,
running madly to him,but immediately she got
to him and tried stabbing, he caught her by
the hand surprisingly and threw her off like a
ragdoll.
"I can't be defeated, give up and let's end this
Denzel, forget about Chance or your mom and
let's start over, be my heir" he said.
Tiger immediately stood with a teary face,
raising his sword with him.
"If you're still alive in the next three minutes,
then my name is not Denzel Thorne" he
muttered devilishly and went for him.
He wielded the sword and slashed him on the
chest, but Godzilla looked at the wound and
only smiled.
Tiger made to slash him again, but he
punched Tiger in the face, making him stagger
forcefully.
His jaw bled and became unbalanced, but that
didn't stop him from going for him again.
He dropped the sword and punched him twice
in the mouth and once in the jaw, making him
stagger too.
Godzilla's eyes widened, and he went for him
this time, grabbing his shoulders so he
pushed him to the wall, making his back
almost rip apart.
"I offered nicely that you should become my
heir, but you chose death?" He muttered,
elbowing Tiger on the chin before giving him a
thrust of the fingers on the throat
Tiger fell on the ground, vomiting blood
weakly. Godzilla picked him and threw him
across the room, he landed on the ground
heavily, and he stopped moving.
Godzilla smiled and faced the remaining gang
"Should I recruit y'all as my new Hunters?" He
said, and Toyota smirked.
"I guess old age took it's toll on you already,
you can't even smell death at your back" she
said, and he made to turn back, but a sword
thrusted into him from behind, and his eyes
widened
Tiger actually stood a second ago, and thanks
to the shadow move, he was able to get to his
back without making him suspicious.
"That's for my mother Janet" he muttered and
removed the sword.
"AHHHHH!!!"
He stabbed him again, and Godzilla's eyes
widened. "That's for Heather, the baby in her
tummy" he said and removed it.
He shoved it again almost immediately.
"That's for chancellor!!" He shouted, and
Godzilla went on his knees.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Toyota came forward and stabbed him in the
chest, so deep that his blood reached her
face.
"Arggggghhh!!!!!!"
"For my mum" she muttered and stabbed for
the second time.
"For dad" she said with a cold smile and
stabbed again.
"For my twin!" She gasped, removing the
sword before going on her weak knees.
Jaemin came forward next and stabbed the
middle of his chest. "For my friend" he said.
It's Zenith next, and she was crying with a
bleeding arm as she stabbed twice.
"For my parents" she sobbed.
Delilah stabbed next. "For my dad" she sniffed
tearfully.
Tedross stabbed twice. "For my mum and sis"
he cried.
Sylvester stabbed once too. "That's for my
mum" he said.
Taylor stabbed twice. "For my dad and my
Chance"
Tequila stabbed him on the two legs. "For my
parents!"
Lambo stabbed next, then Jezebell stabbed
him on the forehead, finishing up.
They all fell on their knees afterwards, crying
slowly as they stared at Chance's corpse
••••
<THREE DAYS LATER~ A BURIAL SITE IN
SICILY, ITALY>
All Bloody Sinners are in black, including the
trainees.
It's raining, and everyone is in tears as
Chance's body was lowered into the grave.
Tiger stood solidly,not shedding a tear as he
watched them pour sand on the coffin.
Now he's alone, alone in this world with no
family, and no one but Rachel only.
He closed his eyes till the grave was filled up
with sand, and he said his bye to Chance
forever.
The gang stood for five minutes after the
burial before starting to depart, but Taylor
remained seated beside the grave, same with
Tiger and Toyota.
Now that he's completely gone, Tiger's tears
finally poured out of his red eyes, and he went
on his knees as he let it all out.
Toyota quickly squatted beside him and
brought his face to her chest, patting his back
as she consoled him.
The rain drenched them together, and they
shivered as the cold hands of grief gripped
them.
She started crying too before she knew it, and
her heart broke as she watched the man she
loves break down in front of him.
In the end, it's just the two of them again...
just like it was in Atlanta.
TBC...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Antimandatethie(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2023
Pinkdimples:
This updates is a banger 💃💃💃

🌷🐍🐍🐍
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Antimandatethie(m): 1:59am On Oct 16, 2023
l
utherblaq post=125531883]4KNGOATS, ghettochild,
Abdulreheem, Ann2012,
Pinkdimples, CharleyBright,
goodnessme1, Dybala11,
Damscodammy1, YoungBruzzy,
softy, Timolink, Therock5555,
Bhouze, daddio, PlayboyCarti,
do4luv14, Thacutegemini,
Jamesbiodun, littleguy444,
Sheba222, Ray02, Martineli, Spagi,
downo2008, vicbros75, 2ru9jaman,
dalexz.
silverlinen, enitant, Nuhskhut,
Yomexy11, nkemdave, Barblord,
Wilson500, ,quadri956, BigBasher,
Possiblejr, Jef4u, cashmyles,
Joman1712, Janet96,
Shedyprosper, Suzzytee05,
gentlejohn, frank417,
csunnyjoe2019, ewami, Lat01,
yetty247, Pyerilboitonye, ,
David2021, ajawkeh, cashmyles,
gloryhouse1, aylahome AMI3,
Davidpeterz adeola777,
Kingbeewillsee, Tiboi , Joman1712,
pauliuv, Dyfynezz12, Lakesman445, Smoothgio, AdiscoPele, playboyCarti, Blessings1212, Rewardmejiri8, Tinos95, dawno2008, ebubeprecious1, ghettochild, Celenikan, Celenikan, uzumakis, peteradoga3, tosodan01, chidozeze, dalexz, Mhizzard, Qoyyum95, littleguy444, Imsoblessed, 2ru9jaman, Thacutegemini and slimsophiediva Update don Drop oh Like, Share, and comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by exseJ: 4:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Wow.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.