Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US (86765 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by favor914: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2023
modsareuseless:

Immediate Elder sister ke grin grin
Your immediate elder sister is in UK practising law and you're here embarrassing yourself whole family because of APC meagre stipends??
Clown.
Don't go and look for work
Shut up, Shameless Obidient.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Benki003(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2023
georgeakins:

During the military era when Nigeria was burning , where was Obi?
He was probably hiding inside his wife's skirt.

Yes and prolly nyashing ur mom 😂😂
Cause his a smooth man with the ladies
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Benki003(m): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2023
favor914:
Shut up, Shameless Obidient.

Useful bat I can see ur on patrol

Weldon
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bionixs: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Meanwhile, their supporters are living on top of abject poverty down here
majorly under bridges and face me I box you

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by poseidon12: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality

Your sister bought her house with mortgage loan. Festus Keyamo bought his own with cash and he did that after he became a Minister. Don't be a knucklehead.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by poseidon12: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Festus Keyamo the thief.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bionixs: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
what was his job when he bought it.

Meanwhile, I heard that Korra Obidi is the senator representing Orile Igamu constituency since 2012.

Oga can you dance ??

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bionixs: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2023
sonature1:
How many Americans are coming to Nigeria to buy a house?

It just goes to show that many Nigerians don't even believe in this country, including the public servants.
please ask those defending him

Indeed, Stockholm syndrome is real but Nigerian version is scary

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bionixs: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

Shut up your mouth.

Korra is not a politician and serving minister like Lastus. She didn't also wait till she became a Minister of the FRN before she bought her house.

Have sense
Sir spare your energy. That guy you replied is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by georgeakins: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Benki003:

Yes and prolly nyashing ur mom 😂😂
Cause his a smooth man with the ladies

Just the way I dey nyansh your mother .
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bionixs: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Racoon:
You lots can defend any kind of idiocy.
Aptly said sir. Poverty dey disguise!
that Opay account got me laughing. Just add a zero before that account number and you would be ringing his number for general Iftar donation for his family. Lol!

Chai ! Mr Qundus. The name though

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by MarketDispatch: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

Your Junior Minister of Labour and Employment did not create any Job for the youths, but is buying up a $300k house ...that is why the Youths are upset.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bionixs: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2023
novaris:

see someone whose generation is wallowing in abject poverty talking about an imaginary sister
did you see me reply him ? I knew he was goofing before he even started, Uk sister my foot

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by plaindealer: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2023
While obi pandora losers are crying, wailing and lamenting all over cyber media, Festus is happily enjoying his well-deserved vacation after a very successful election season...

Festus, abeg take it easy on the cyber bingos, you dey troll them too much..

Life no balance for Pandora losers for real..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Sholuwa241: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2023
alsudan:
Festus I know you can see this message as you’re on this platform.

You are a corrupt thief and a disgrace to the memory of Gani.

I spit on your useless ponk head.
. Correct not only that spit but thunder go fire his brain join then he go Begin to speak foreign langue like his bos alias drugin don
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Tnity1: 1:25am On Apr 23, 2023
He bought houses in cash with his life time savings he must be making 50million naira during he’s time in court cuz the math is not adding up. If the dude is making monthly payment that’s fine but cash on property is a lot
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Dshocker(m): 1:33am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought

Korra obidi that cannot afford $100k and you believed her?

Even one of the richest female celebrities in Nigeria Tiwa Savage will find it hard buying such property.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Yoighaman(m): 1:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality

Your sister bought it on mortgage and would probably pay over the next 25-30 years, Keyamo bought his with hard currency; there is a huge difference bro.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ada9ja(f): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:

Did he show the letters....or show properties he bought a before becoming minister?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ada9ja(f): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:
Are this people foolish....

SANS make millions of Naira cash

Femi Falana retainership is nothing less than 50,000,000, just one single client

Falana has client list of Gbajabiamila and Dino Melaye
Show me one festus or liastus client in nigeria
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Dshocker(m): 1:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Femi Falana retainership is nothing less than 50,000,000, just one single client

Lol.....
No be only N50m, na N50b
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by BarrElChapo(m): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Lmao, you work there? Or you're his account officer or better still he's your lawyer ? Try not to sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibBqf-bPkuc

Obidents are really dealing with Festus Keyamo on social media🤣. After a house he bought for over $300k in the US was exposed by an investigative journalist, Festus Keyamo gives reason on how the house came about🤣🤣

See what the supposed Minister wrote below:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1649808354091454464?t=KrcWVHWcWfHitAyc6SnTlw&s=19

efcc oya do your work

arrest the mofo
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by patrickcollins: 1:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

He didn't buy those properties until he became a minister, boom 2021 he decided to buy the house.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Emetex22(m): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Your sister paid cash for her property lol, internet millionaire 🤣 😂 😆. These politicians are paying cash and you are here defending idiocy
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by patrickcollins: 1:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

All his life we was not able to buy the he use until he was made a minister

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by putin2: 1:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Kayamo is a criminal
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by 2ru9jaman: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2023
This Festus Keyamo na baddest guy, rubbing Robb of Wailer eyes so they can wail, cry more tears.

This is not fair . Diacris God o
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by patrickcollins: 1:59am On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=122683272]

Can't you read abi what is contained above you can't dicipher and still arguing [/quoote] Forget those write ups this man should be investigated, u decided to make use of ur savings immediately he became a minister, he is simply a thief.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by DaddyJapan(m): 1:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Delphi:
When you see these men fight Obi with ruthless angst they know they have akeleton in their cupboard. They fear Obi to their bone marrow as one who will tilt the statusquo.
The issue is not whether the house is expensive or not but whether it is right or wrong for a Federal Cabinet Minister to purchase a house from another clime while holding sway as a Public Officer.

Since Obi repeatedly made it clear that he has no interest in probing those who looted our nation's wealth, what fear are you banging on about?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by GEEBITE: 2:05am On Apr 23, 2023
A successful lawyer with his Chambers in a swamp in Anthony Village. It was when he was handling cases for EFCC he was able to get a decent place in Abuja.Most of the top cases he never won. He cried and lobbied so hard to become a SAN using APC political links.
Eriokanmi:
I may not be a fan of the APC but Keyamo was a successful lawyer before joining the evil party. What he went there to see is what he's seeing. He lost my respect the day he joined them

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Parrot69: 2:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Change your mindset... This your political dogma would lead to your end

Enthusiastic party loyalist and supporters are all around the world with all party and they don't require gratification

Must some Ipob people be so unfuntunate to seek for finances for anything
I hope this is your picture because you're in for a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.