Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

2signo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2signo's Profile / 2signo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Investment / Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by 2signo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mods should leave this thread o. Don't delete as it is wese90's evidence in court against the OP. Thank you.
Fashion / Check Out These Affordable America-imported Designers Shoes, Sandals, Platforms by 2signo(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2020
Buy high-end affordable American shie brands like Mackin J, So Me, Olivia Ferguson, Lilianna,
Anna, Chase + Chloe, Bamboo, Anne Michelle, Cape Robbin, Forever,' Shoe Republicia, Nature Breeze, Bella Marie, Kayleen by Los Angeles, Lemonade, Dollhouse, etc.

Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) by 2signo(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2019
enemmo:
Trolling indeed.

Something that Messi won't see

THEN HE NEEDS TO CONSULT HIS OPTICIAN MAYBE HE NOW NEEDS GLASSES
Autos / Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by 2signo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hi Chairman,

Please how much does it cost to clear a 2003 NISSAN MURANO. Thanks
Autos / Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by 2signo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please what is the cost of clearing a Nissan Murano 2003
Romance / Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by 2signo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Xensity:

If success is the determining factor, then why didn't those same white women who married black men because of their success, find white men to marry, since obviously, in most cosmopolitan societies, especially in the developed world, there are always more successful white men than black men?

You didn't answer the question. Your argument doesn't hold any weight. Most white women don't even marry for financial success. I have seen bi-racial relationships where the white woman is even more successful than her black partner. In such case, what attracted her to him then?

The reason is because most of the successful white men have been taken by other white women that leaves single white women to seek out successful black men. You will agree with me that in most western countries there are more Caucasians than blacks.

Check out the stastitics, there are more college educated black men, celebrities and professional sports men married to white women than "ordinary" black men.
Romance / Re: Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) by 2signo(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
which way do you like more? or you hate both?

1) an asian wife and a black husband

2) a black wife and an asian husband

and which family do you think will have a more sustainable live? and why?

by the way , why there are so many black-husband-white-wife more than white-husband-black-wife pairs? do you think this is kind of racism?

1. I don't have any preference. I don't see people in colours at all I see all men the same. Yes there may difference in cultures but remember that can be learnt.

2. On sustainability of the family, I believe compatibility is the determining factor.

3. There are more black husbands to white wives than black wives to white husbands because in most societies it is easier for a black man to become successful than for a black woman and you know success attracts. So, white women are attracted to successful black men.

I think I have answered your questions.

1 Like

Events / Re: NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. by 2signo(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Joiceee post=52388755] wow my mum's birthday mate[/quoteh]

That is good to know
Events / Re: NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. by 2signo(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2016
So nobody on Nairaland was born on 28th February? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Romance / Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by 2signo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Anti-writer, readers are waiting o. Have you run out of data? I am sure many Romancelander following this tread will replenish it if that is the position. BTW nice storyline, interesting characters and great deliver.
Romance / Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
Kaii so lovely to marry your heart desire not public Olosho's but op what of us Bachelors so we should wait till we get married before enjoying this fruits of loves

As a bachelor, fall in love with your missing rib and do all of the things said above except the sexual part. Wait till marriage for that and you wont regret doing so.
Romance / Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
14. Do not expose her weakness. You will be exposing yourself if you do. Be a shield around her. (Ephesians 5:30).

15. Honour her parents and be kind to her siblings . (Songs og Solomon 8:2)

16. All women cannot cook the same way, appreciate your wife's food. It is not easy to cook three meals a day, 365 days a year for many years.

Romance / Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
13. Do not shout at her in public. If you have issues to sort with her do it in the privacy of your room. (Matthew 1:19)

14. Do not speak evil of her to anyone. Your wife will become what gou call her. (Genesis 2:19)

15. Do not let her body determine her worth. Cherish and appreciate her even at her old age. (Ephesians 5:29)

16. Invest seriously in her spiritual growth. Buy her books, tapes and other materials that will strenghten her walk with God. That is the best you can do for her as the priest of your home. (Ephesians 5:26)

1 Like

Romance / Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
10. Do not share her love and affection with another woman. It is called adultery. (Matthew 5:28)

11. Never use money to manipulate or control her. All you have belongs to her too. You are joint heirs together. (1 Peter 3:7)

12. Thank and appreciate her for taking good care of you, the children and the house. It is great sacrifice she is making. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

12. Make time out to play with her and enjoy her company.
Remember when you die she is going to be by your grave, your friends may be too busy to attend your funeral. (Ecclesiastes 9:9)

Romance / Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
6. Grow to be last Jesus. That is the only way you can be a good and godly husband. (Romans 8:29)

7. Never place your siblings and other family members before and above her. She is the one in life you can only be one flesh with, not e en your mother! She comes before your family. (Genesis 2:24)

8. Do not shout at her when you engage in conversation. It hurts her. (Proverbs 15:1)

9. Hide nothing from her. You both are now one and she is your helpmate. Do not keep secret. (Genesis 2:25)

2 Likes

Romance / For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
1. Most wives want to hear "I love you" every day as a daily assurance that you keep choosing to love her everyday. No, it's not being insecure, it's just the way she is wired by her Maker.

2. Be gentle and accommodating. She has sacrificed a lot to be with you. You hurt her so much when you are harsh and irritating. Be tender. (Ephesians 4:2)

3. Do not ever allow her to beg you for sex. She owns your body just as you own hers. (1 Corinthians 7:5)

4. Never compare your wife to other women. If the other woman was good for you God would have gi en her to you. (2 Corinthians 10:12)

5. Never make negative comment about her body. She risked her life and beauty to carry your babies. She is a living soul not just flesh and blood.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Let Me Show You How I Make Extra 30k Or More Monthly by 2signo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
tomisinapata@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by 2signo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
ziccoit:
Except in some very few cases, appeal court doesn't upturn the judgement of tribunal since no new exhibit would be accepted.

The only reason the Court of Appeal give in upturning the judgment of a lower court/tribunal is when it finds an error of law or a misdirection of fact and in this case I know there none of these. This legally speaking but we all know what can happen in Naija
Religion / Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by 2signo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
I will be at the wedding by God's grace. I am sure it will be fun.

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by 2signo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Help with downlopad link for Empire season 2
Autos / Re: 2months Used Registered Toyota Camry 2.2 For Sale Very Clean by 2signo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Is this ride still in the market? Serious buyer wants to know.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.