Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) (1074 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
1. Most wives want to hear "I love you" every day as a daily assurance that you keep choosing to love her everyday. No, it's not being insecure, it's just the way she is wired by her Maker.

2. Be gentle and accommodating. She has sacrificed a lot to be with you. You hurt her so much when you are harsh and irritating. Be tender. (Ephesians 4:2)

3. Do not ever allow her to beg you for sex. She owns your body just as you own hers. (1 Corinthians 7:5)

4. Never compare your wife to other women. If the other woman was good for you God would have gi en her to you. (2 Corinthians 10:12)

5. Never make negative comment about her body. She risked her life and beauty to carry your babies. She is a living soul not just flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by falconey(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
i'm certain I will do the last pic and after the meal I will top it.

2 Likes

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
I dae do all

1 Like

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by afanide: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Which man wouldnt do the last? Will do that very well.......
Not when you marry a Devil in form of human who will make your life hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
6. Grow to be last Jesus. That is the only way you can be a good and godly husband. (Romans 8:29)

7. Never place your siblings and other family members before and above her. She is the one in life you can only be one flesh with, not e en your mother! She comes before your family. (Genesis 2:24)

8. Do not shout at her when you engage in conversation. It hurts her. (Proverbs 15:1)

9. Hide nothing from her. You both are now one and she is your helpmate. Do not keep secret. (Genesis 2:25)

2 Likes

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by Edwinmason(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
ok noted
Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
10. Do not share her love and affection with another woman. It is called adultery. (Matthew 5:28)

11. Never use money to manipulate or control her. All you have belongs to her too. You are joint heirs together. (1 Peter 3:7)

12. Thank and appreciate her for taking good care of you, the children and the house. It is great sacrifice she is making. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

12. Make time out to play with her and enjoy her company.
Remember when you die she is going to be by your grave, your friends may be too busy to attend your funeral. (Ecclesiastes 9:9)

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
13. Do not shout at her in public. If you have issues to sort with her do it in the privacy of your room. (Matthew 1:19)

14. Do not speak evil of her to anyone. Your wife will become what gou call her. (Genesis 2:19)

15. Do not let her body determine her worth. Cherish and appreciate her even at her old age. (Ephesians 5:29)

16. Invest seriously in her spiritual growth. Buy her books, tapes and other materials that will strenghten her walk with God. That is the best you can do for her as the priest of your home. (Ephesians 5:26)

1 Like

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by Afonjatribeguy: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kaii so lovely to marry your heart desire not public Olosho's but op what of us Bachelors so we should wait till we get married before enjoying this fruits of loves
Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
14. Do not expose her weakness. You will be exposing yourself if you do. Be a shield around her. (Ephesians 5:30).

15. Honour her parents and be kind to her siblings . (Songs og Solomon 8:2)

16. All women cannot cook the same way, appreciate your wife's food. It is not easy to cook three meals a day, 365 days a year for many years.

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by 2signo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
Kaii so lovely to marry your heart desire not public Olosho's but op what of us Bachelors so we should wait till we get married before enjoying this fruits of loves

As a bachelor, fall in love with your missing rib and do all of the things said above except the sexual part. Wait till marriage for that and you wont regret doing so.
Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by Genea(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is beautiful....

My crush Seun don't u think so? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) by ImmaculateIfy: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
nice post

(1) (Reply)

Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply / 15 Red Flags That Most People Completely Ignore In Relationship / 13 Funny Reasons Why She Gets Angry - Can You Relate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.