Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

2zona's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2zona's Profile / 2zona's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 6:04am On Apr 30
Boshins:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/30/breaking-mtn-nigeria-reports-n575-69-pre-tax-loss-in-first-quarter-of-2024/
Nawaoo, a whole MTN reporting a loss. This fx loss due to naira depreciation is a respecter of nobody oo

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26
Adinije:
Liquidity dey, na you no wan buy undecided

With over 45m units available, u still dey find liquidity. Na 100m units u wan buy?
Lols, you know MM has nothing to loose by catching a falling knife, but a retail investor/ trader like me will receive a major upper haircut if I stake my fund on 100k units. No point delaying this price crash. Let them just make it happen asap.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26
Please what is Nascon and Dangote sugar up to naa, shee na like this we go dey dey. Make them provide liquidity naa make everybody fine him level naa, shuuu?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:29am On Apr 23
Mpeace:
Dangcem
Dangsugar
Nascon
Seplat

If you are in anyof the above, and you need money urgently...

Just be patient as its not comming soon.

Just know that we are together
We are all stuck.

True, but it's still strange why the market maker has refused to purchase 100k units at least to take the stock to an equilibrium where their will be offer and bid available, or they don't want the price to go lower from the current??
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22
Locotrader:

Until the price is battered,no relief yet ,
Until the price is battered,no press update.
Make una volunteer to buy 100k units block on daily nah
Lols, Na only market maker fit volunteer that lump purchase of 100k units, unfortunately, seems market maker is scared of catching falling knife.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22
Adinije:
Here's my thoughts on this, The market markers already had prior knowledge which is why they moved it down to what they considered fair value price.
If that is the case, I don't think the price of DS/NS will crash like we thought.

Is that why the market maker is scared or rather has refused to make a purchase of 100k unit to prevent fall in price. Abeg let them do their job and provide liquidity.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:41am On Apr 22
BullBearMkt:

...I suggest the best thing to do is to contact them & show your displeasure instead...
grin grin grin grin grin

Morgan capital has sent a revised stock recommendation. Funny enough, they still included Nascon thats been on full offer at 43.2 and nobody willing to buy. Lols
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

Thanks Oga Customs for this....
It's a relieve......
Make dem do the damage control sharperly before their over-sabi spoilt things for people.....
Whatever damage control they choose to do, the investors confidence and positive sentiment has been eroded and can never be the same again. Very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:
Which type talk be this naaa. Abeg let the price remain the same until the suspension is lifted.
We don't mind a merger or sugar and salt.
Rice can join later

Lols, price should remain the same until they lift suspension, like they will lift the suspension tomorrow, next week or next month, hahahah. Why do u think it's called "stock" market. Cos you must have to be stock for a while.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:
So happy. Ds and Ns maintain their various prices today. Ne body fall in price.

Do you think price will remain static for ever? Market maker must do his work naa. He must provide that 100k purchase to move the price down.

I prefer he does it fast enough no need delaying, so people that want to cut losses will do and move on while those that want to remain long termers will stay and wait it out.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
ndept:
The way people are even running from DS/NS, it may be difficult to get the buyer with the required 100,000 units block to send the price down grin
Of course nobody with sense will buy 100k unit to move the price, that's why the market maker is their. Am sure the MM will purchase the 100k unit when they are ready.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18
unite4real:

A top broker friend i contacted told me news will be soon. That the merger is happening.
Does the top broker sleep and wake up with Alhaji

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14
BabsO2:

Economy will roar back in coming months - Tinubu

God abeg oo, world war III has been trending since yesterday oo, Iran, Israel and co. Hope they will spare our fragile market?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08
unite4real:

Read the headline again carefully. You will find the word "DECLINE"

https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/08/champion-breweries-reports-an-80-yoy-decline-in-pre-tax-profit-in-2023/

It actually made a profit just that it declined in profit when compared to FY 2022 report. Whereas other players in same brewery sector are reporting LOSSES due to forex and naira devaluation.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08
Boshins:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/08/champion-breweries-reports-an-80-yoy-decline-in-pre-tax-profit-in-2023/

Champion grin
This one na baba ooo, when all others Guinness, NB, international breweries reported losses due to forex. Champion managed to report profit. Lols

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:22am On Mar 07
thebargainhunte:
Stocks that deviated the most from its 52 week high are:
1. Ftn- 59% 2. Eternal - 58% 3. Morison- 55% 4. Unitybank- 51% 5. Rtbriscoe- 51% 6. Honyflour- 50% 7. Linkassure- 50% 8. Deapcap- 50% 9. Dangsugar- 49% 10. Etranzact- 46% 11. Cadbury - 46% 12. Guineains- 46% 13. Sovrenins- 46% 14. Nascon- 45%
Dangfoods no dey carry last grin grin grin

Nascon, Dangote sugar already oversold.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06
Odunharry:

Omo pls source

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06
27.33% true yield on 365 NTB auction😁😁
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04
yMcy56:

Maybe NASCON is trying to offload shareholders' possessions in her custody......ahead of Merger. smiley

Like they want people to sell off their holdings

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04
Jaakay:
NASCON ALLIED INDUSTRIES PLC- QUARTER 5 - FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR 2023

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40443_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf

1 naira dividend

So why is Nascon result immune to effects of forex loss and naira devaluation. Abi they were selling their products in dollars
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02
ositadima1:

Not very bad. Dangsugar still has a very large positive free cash flow, bigger than a lot of other stocks sef. Revenue increased, though COGS increased as well, probably due to Mr. Tinubu's "reforms" - the same ones that caused huge exchange losses.

Regardless, the share price will still receive it's fair share of bashing on Monday.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01
Streetinvestor2:
Haba Tony.You want to play us the same game you did with transcorp hotel.what really is the work of our regulators why all this scam allowed to happen in naija. Transcorp plc is now a vehicle to rep the minority investors. This was why they made ote back off

I just hope Alhaji is not planning similar arrangement and ploy with Dangote food, Nascon and sugar.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:20am On Mar 01
Locotrader:
Good morning!
Locotrader:
Good morning!

The challenge now is to know at what price to exit
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:38am On Mar 01
OBAGADAFFI:
Revenue up 22%
Operating profit up 5%
Finance income up 87%

But

Exchange loss N740b up 804%

OBAGADAFFI:
Revenue up 22%
Operating profit up 5%
Finance income up 87%

But

Exchange loss N740b up 804%

Sharpen your cutlass. Buy opportunity must show.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:36am On Mar 01
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:35am On Mar 01
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=128719615]

Unprecedented
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29
So do we infer that what has played out in the past few days was dumping or mopping as regards Nascon??
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:22pm On Feb 29
[quote author=vacanci post=128710441]

i tell you.

as long as the auditors are human beings who have friends and relatives and the directors have distant relatives and friends unknown to the exchange, they can use them as proxies to manipulate.[/qu

So do we infer that what has played out in the past few days was dumping or mopping as regards Nascon??
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2zona(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2023
Please I want to know if Bolt has stopped inspection of cars for existing drivers on their platform. It's over 5 months since my last inspection and no mail from them.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Could there be any impact on the increased 3rd party insurance fee from 5k to 15k per annum on insurance sticks like Aiico. Your suggestion please.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Lion123:
I remember when Otedola moved African Petroleum share price (Later Forte oil) from N5 to N350. I foresee similar magic with Geregu. And Geregu has raised money to buy a second power plant. BPE should conclude the deal before the end of this year and when that happens there will be justification for the stock to rally insanely. Prepare to see Geregu at N2,000+ like Nestle. OteMoney does not play grin grin grin

Please what's the major difference in terms of capacity between the power plant run at Geregu and the one run at Transcorp. I wan see justification for this 100+ naira opening price.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is more like it. Bonus that happen occasionally. Thanks I appreciate.

Frangel:
Nothing to worry. It must have been executed between 2.20 - 2.30pm.

The buyer (usually MM) intended buying@1.13. So all Sell orders to fill his buy order size @1.13 will go at that price. (See mkt trades for Transcorp today, all filled at 1.13 by 2.30pm).

Same applies if he (e.g MM) wanted to sell btw 2.20-2.30pm. You could get your buy order filled below your limit price. Bonus that happens occasionally.

Generally, your limit orders are sacrosanct. Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.