Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

2zona's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2zona's Profile / 2zona's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2018
mendes911:

This result might bring panic to the whole market. No amount of Q1 result will save face here. There is a problem. A serious one.
Most likely FCMB and FIDELITY may have to slow down and shift backwards as a ripple effect from diamond's woes.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2018
Revibe:
@fxuser, what's the best entry price for Fidelity
It still seems like one of the wonders of NSE that fcmb is trading above fidelity. The rational behind this is best known to Mr market and Mr time..
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2018
Mcy56:
Those who buy Fidelity at 2.50 today will be getting free money as dividend. *Just thinking aloud*
Please how do you mean? break it down further.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
Mcy56:
Fidelity bank should please make up its mind because its holding FCMB back. tongue
Like seriously, it has given way to FCMB already naa. Like 10 basis point below FCMB.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2018
BMZK:

Thanks, I went through the report but could not find the date. Please what is the page number where the closing date is mentioned ?
Bro the link is for corporate actions and not for full report. The closing date on it is May 11.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
BMZK:

Please what is the qualification date for closing the register of Fidelity ?
From the statement below no date was mentioned.

In respect of the 2017 financial year, the Board of Directors recommend a dividend of 11 kobo per
Ordinary Share of 50 kobo each amounting to N3.186 billion for approval at the Annual General
Meeting. If approved, dividend will be paid to Shareholders whose names appear on the Register of
Members. The proposed dividend is subject to Withholding Tax at the appropriate tax rate, which will
be deducted before payment.
Please find the link for details: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22141_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2018.pdf
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
wanaj0:

Na wa ooo. What dividend yield are you expecting?
Those that did 8% and 9% dividend yield were they operating and running MMM?

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
ukay2:
FIDELITY BANK PLC......result very impressive........EPS...Q42017.....65K...........EPSQ42016...34k

The current price of Fidelity bank based on this 2017q4 is.....N5.0

Why the delay in releasing the result......Make my ogas tell meooo

Hope q12018 will be release this week.....if it is this impressive......na real bull we go see.....
Q1 is released as well. Find the link: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22117_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2018.pdf
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
ukay2:
FIDELITY BANK PLC......result very impressive........EPS...Q42018.....65K...........EPSQ42017...34k
True, but their dividend payout just rubbished the whole result, trust me investors will dump this one on Wednesday. Imagine dividend yield of 4.3%. Who this one eep.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
onegentleguy:

Yes I just saw that now. wink cheesy
Thank u.
Please share the link with us.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yayira:
One down one more to go!
Drop it like it’s hot Diamond!
Not complete yet oo, Fidelity's Dividend Info and Q1 2018 is yet to drop. Very important too for the market to make up its mind on how to react.
OK, here you go: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22117_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2018.pdf
Oya dividend info where u dey?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
gabscity:

So make we wait till 30th abi?? guys dey para o...

Cc: Diamond!!!
Not just 30th, but midnight of 30th @ 23:59hr. Lols
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
rebekah2011:
Where is Fidelity Bank results
All may not be well with that result.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
2zona:

Bro watch your back oo, the bid wall could collapse in a twinkle of an eye. This is NSE you know. Infact my itchy finger is on my sell button, once i notice any funny move, i pull the trigger right away.

Well my tuition fees on NSE has been paid long ago and am glad i learnt a big lesson during the period. I observed that ugly move and hit the trigger button right away. We can now wait for a re-entry. Like i always say, this is NSE anything can happen. Always watch your back and be as vigilant as a hawk.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2018
sellydion:

Transcorpians: we are making monies grin grin grin
Bro watch your back oo, the bid wall could collapse in a twinkle of an eye. This is NSE you know. Infact my itchy finger is on my sell button, once i notice any funny move, i pull the trigger right away.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Fidelity bank where art thou @FY2017 audited report and Q1 2018 report. By this time, yet no result for the market? Ife nkea dikwa risky oo. Am tempted to start dumping you oo.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
fxuser:

- in d near term
- a close above N27 at end of d week is decent towards a new month
- sit tight
Hurray, 27 naira zenith done and dusted. Oya to the next resistance level. Now well balanced in the boat, lets cruise and rock together.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Coolcash1:

I don't think so... grin

Lets wait till 2:30 for confirmation, this is NSE u know. Moreover i was lucky enough to withdraw my sell order.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
currentprice:

hope you are not thinking transcorp declared N5.55

it 5.55 kobo which is less than 6k they declare

grin
Is it not too early for transcorp to go on full bid? I see pump and dump about to play out here. Buyers beware. I got some units here though.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Oando on offer.
Those of you willing to swim with the sharks, oya oo, oando is now available. U can grab ur copy now. NO GUTS NO GLORY. U either win or loose.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
locodemy:
crude @ $73.20
Foreign reserve @ 47B USD approaching 50B
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oloro29:
Fcmb has started it own big volume cross deal. Done at 2.47
Chaiii, seems bull is creeping into this market gradually. 507Million units of FCMB just exchanged hands in a single deal. Men in black lurking around.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mcy56:

What of Fidelity, FCMB, Aiico, Japaul, Lasaco? tongue

The Stock with the most active Market Maker is FCMB. They know how to play the game very well. cheesy
Please anybody knows their MM and other Stocks they are in charge of?
Meehn that FCMB MM is something else, I wonder what they are feeling like on top Fidelity bank, as per paddy paddy abi as per same mate?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
So FCMB now closed 2.4 and Fidelity closed 2.44. Will there now be battle for supremacy between the two?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Market is so static and undecided about what direction to go.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mpeace:
Dangflour full bid.
Wonders of NSE. Cool 10% profit for the brave hearted that bought at 12.45 at market open. NO GUTS NO GLORY.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Tier 2 results will be out today.
How many percent sure are you of this
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
gloriousdawn:

Brent is inching towards 70 USD.
A new 52 week high of 70.38 USD tested today. The future of NSE looks brighter.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
ukay2:
Zenith bank breaking Km30 with ease....Km 40 is next....
May be heading to challenge GTB
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zenith bank slowly breaking barriers and boundaries and creeping into 30 naira region again. Real swift reversal from that high BP 26.65 naira region. NSE is magical indeed.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
awesomeJ:

just one trade 3.4m units at 2.61

Back view's clearer now.
hahaha, i saw that dumper too and i feel he is not done yet, probably waiting for the bid to build up again before he discharges another batch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.