Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (123711 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ashiwaju11(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
Gorgeous 4 months old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (Female) For Sale!
Big, Strong and beautiful female ABD from South Africa for sale.

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to; info@nairapaws.com.ng if interested.
American Bull dogs are very Athletic, make great companions and are Excellent Guard dogs. They are known for their acts of heroism, and their love for children.

We import several breeds of dogs. Send us an email and we will be glad to advise you on the best breed that suits your family as a pet or for your specific breeding purpose.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ashiwaju11(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2011

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to; info@nairapaws.com.ng if interested.
American Bull dogs are very Athletic, make great companions and are Excellent Guard dogs. They are known for their acts of heroism, and their love for children.

We import several breeds of dogs. Send us an email and we will be glad to advise you on the best breed that suits your family as a pet or for your specific breeding purpose.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ashiwaju11(m): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2011

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to;  info@nairapaws.com.ng   if interested.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by elrony(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2011
asiwaju, i need a younger male bulldog, how much will it cost me, lets say a month old or so
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by chines4(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2011
@Asiwaju11
I just sent u a mail, I like the dog and will equally want Neapolitan mastiff
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ashiwaju11(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2011
@elrony: Pls kindly advise; Is it a British Bull Dog or an American Bull Dog ur interested in. 10x.
@chines4: Got your email Chinedu. Thanks. will respond shortly
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by elrony(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2011
any of dem!!, buh wud like an american bulldog!
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ashiwaju11(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2011
An 8 weeks old KUSA registered, Microchipped & Tattooed Bull Dog (ABD or BBD) will cost you N180,000. You may send us an email to info@nairapaws.com.ng for more info.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by DeGenius3(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
i love dogs but it really some kind of stress taking care of them you know.

thank god i have someone who does that for me,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Toheeb31(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
pure breed puppy boerboel 4 sale 4 65,000 naira! call me on 07032693327

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by chines4(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2011
@Toheed31,

Can pls upload the picture of parents that littered the puppy
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Sacarstic: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
I am happy to stumble on this page,i love dogs so much because they remain mans best friends 1,i own a German Shepherd and a Rottweiler (Males) named Bullet & Vincent respectively. Bullet is 1yr 3months and Vincent is 5 Months, Bullet is a pet Dog,while Vincent is pretty naughty and stubborn, Please i will be happy if anyone can link me to a good Canine training Center in Lagos(08062320985),i want them to be trained as guard and Rescue dogs,i just don`t want them to sit at home eat and play with the kids but i want them live a purposeful and fulfilled life. God gave them to me for a purpose because they are lovely guys,Bullet is 100% loyal to my family and too friendly with strangers.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by flossboss: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2011
Heyyy people smiley theres a website www.petshopnigeria.com where u can post your dogs for sale ads for free and get pet related info. wink
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by kingadex(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2011
Hmmm, what a lovely thread,my first dog is named kelly(wonderful),vry friendly,neva see a dog like dat before and after she has gone.She has d spirit of detecting evil,she only bark on two occasions,it is either u are an evil doer or unseen death is following u.if she bark u,we gonna ask are an evil doer if not beta go 2 church or mosque because u wont last a month.when she was young she dont use to bark,different doctors come to treat after which dey conclude that is her nature,i use to beat her,just to make her wild and bark,i wil tell her bark,bite pple i will pay their hospital bill,she wont.Until she grow up and we discover d talent in her,Anytime our nightwatch then,visit my dad she will always bark him,we use to ask him,not long that he was catch with some robbers in one operation.I was on my way to lagos frm ogb when i was call to branch @hm in ib,where i was told Kelly has pass away,she was beaten with pregnancy inside her.I was told she cry 4 lik 30mins,seeing water coming out frm her eyes b4 she gave up.evrybody in d family cry includn my pman who told me hw she die,Her story ws unbelieveable.we always celebrated her evry yr,i ws give another 1 name tiger she is stupid,sturbborn nd wicked,she hate anytin in white,if u wear white, she wil bark u to any length,i av to sell her after 1 year because of her sturborness,my current dog is named terry nothing special abt her.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Mojoe: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hello All,
April is my first and only dog which was a gift to my wife last year, she is 16 months old and ready to mate. it took me 7 months to get her because i was looking for a pure breed family companion and friend (and that's what she is).
April has a daily ritual of saying good morning to everyone by jumping on beds and licking faces even to my house support staff. Now am on the mission to find her a worthy mate, so if you have info of any well behaved, loving, pure breed, super stud in las gidi preferably white or gold please let me know with images and details of the dog's linage. josephmojume@yahoo.com. Am also thinking of importing from China if anyone can help with that (there is an excellent Tibetan breeder am in touch with but the logistics and language barrier is daunting). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mymanmywom: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2011
any vet doctor(s) on this forum? just wanna know what vet doctors are doing in nigeria to start and promote responsible dog breeding in the country like breeding close to or 100% breeds of dogs and not just what looks like a particular breed of dog. Also when are we going to introduce forms of identifications especially microchipping and also have our own database for pets registration?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
Does anyone here breed poodles or American Eskimo dogs?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by annawhite(f): 4:33am On Sep 21, 2011
As a calabar woman! tongue does any one know where I can get the breed dat comes in a pot with palwine? tongue
Seun:

Does anyone here breed poodles or American Eskimo dogs?
it's my pleasure posting after you sir,nice meeting You! cool
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by naijabands(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
I'm a pet broker, canine behaviourist (aka dog trainer) and a veterinarian. Holler at me @wildeji for all your dog behaviour correction needs, and pedigree pup requirements.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by chines4(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2011
annawhite:

As a calabar woman! tongue does any one know where I can get the breed dat comes in a pot with palwine?

Try the local breeds, When I was working in Calabar one of my friends told me that, the local breeds testes better than all the foreign breeds(this have not being confirmed by me, Just can't get myself to eat 404, I'm a dog lover)
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mymanmywom: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
anyone with an idea of where i can get a saint bernard puppy please reply
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by naijabands(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
Myanmy call 08091509556 for the St Bernard
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mymanmywom: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
ok, can i have more information pls, are the dogs in naija already or you just wanna import it where are you located please send info with pics to thonyyoo@hotmail.com
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by okoji: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2011
For your caucasian ovcharka puPpy, rotweiler, st bernard puppy call 08172889717,ritskennels@yahoo.com. All premium pedigree, solid imported parents. Pictures available
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by okoji: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
Neopolitan mastiff puppies also available 90% pure
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Jenny20(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
Wow! Nice thread. My first dog is German shephard, she is female about 20 months old now. She is cool and easy, and doesn't bark at day time. But at night, she can bark at the slightest of noise around my crib. She loves to play with familiar faces, but when she is seeing you for the first time, she can be aggressive. My second dog is a Great Dane (German mastiff), he is just 5 months old. I have never in my life seen a dog that eats like this dog. The worst part of it, he get filled up. But I was told that Great Danes are like that, and that's what makes them very huge. I will post of pics of my dogs later.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by rictorious: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
contact 08027892704 for your champion caucasian puppy.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by rictorious: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2011
Check out the parents, 08027892704(premium quality breeds)

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by rictorious: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
St bernard puppies also available, call 08027892704 now for your top quality dogs.You can't get it better.Check out our stud st bernard below

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by rictorious: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
Here are pictures for the rottweiler lover. Very good security dogs, champion bloodline, 08027892704.Puppies available and fathers pix below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.