Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (34222 Views)

LAGOS Govt Is A Fraud, But Lagosians Wrongly Believe Lagos Is Working / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. My foolish mother is an oloriburuku, she will die a miserable death

Alright and so shall it be.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by nike4love: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
sunday2012:
ther is no ground where igbo wll compete wit yorubas. The distance. Is too far. We *re nt set for such unbalanced competition. Time wll soon tell just watch out what big set back igbos are planning for themselves. Later they wll come back and be fighting wit yorubas who are busy building their regions

Over 50% of good houses in lagos are build by ibos!! What are u busy building? U don't have a good house in ur fathers compound yet drives around on expensive SUV,is that hw to build ur region?
AKANAHOLI
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by ARIZONA123(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Shut up, Ojuku remains the only cursed pedophile that fled from war, he died senile and dumb while FFK f/ucked his wife. He is a disgrace to all flat head association of Nigeria.
. Shatap. Anu mpama. Ojukwu staged a 3years war against the rest of d world and even went as far as annexing two regions on d course of d war even yoruba land was invaded too. Soo what can we say about d cowardic aweoleowo who ended d misery of his life with rat poison? What of diya the crying general? Adekunle who was abandoned on his sick bed nko? Ojukwu's burial remains the most expensive burial to have happened in africa. Go figure
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by PRXPERT: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
there's no single truth in this useless report! for majority of Europeans are ignorant of africa and its composition.. they can only point out may be Nigeria and South Africa. they don't even different! google "NICE". nothing like that exist! so the writer of this junk should try again... who is Ebede? what does "ebede" mean in igbo land? my people use your brain!! Anambra state is on the verge off economic explosion and all the detractors will come up with is this junk!!
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by PRXPERT: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
there's no single truth in this useless report! for majority of Europeans are ignorant of africa and its composition.. they can only point out may be Nigeria and South Africa. they don't even different! google "NICE". nothing like that exist! so the writer of this junk should try again... who is Ebede? what does "ebede" mean in igbo land? my people use your brain!! Anambra state is on the verge off economic explosion and all the detractors will come up with is this junk!!
moreover I'm suspecting there iis a plan by some European investors to invest in Anambra, but and they can not stomach it, only to out with this senseless report

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by focus7: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor 

http://bbcafricanews..nl/2015/11/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter-of.html?m=1#
https://www.nairaland.com/2815365/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter#41208727

Kemi Olunloyo, a 51-year-old U.S-trained pharmacist, has given her input on why it’s a bad idea to marry a Yoruba boy. The spinster said she is still unmarried because she can’t also marry a Yoruba boy…… so apt….

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA" by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina
na wa for you o! So you no see anyone to quote come be say na lunatic wey no get someone marry her at the age of 51 na in come dey quote? I guess you need to visit yaba left for a check up upstair.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
focus7:
na wa for you o! So you no see anyone to quote come be say na lunatic wey no get someone marry her at the age of 51 na in come dey quote? I guess you need to visit yaba left for a check up upstair.

You may not be mad yet but madness is surely chasing you up and down the world...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by superstar1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thank God the well known fact is coming from one of their own.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by kasay: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Only God knows why they chased them away from Isreal. They probably would have been producing fake bibles then.

Ol boy you must be a good comedian. I can't stop laughing. Your comment and others here qualifies this thread to be moved to comedy section.

On a serious note, Ibo people are terrible.

Recently in Anambra, a very common crime was trading in human heart. If you check into a hotel in Onisha as a guest, the hotel owner will arrange with killers to slaughter the guest and sell the heart to ready Asian doctors that will ferry the hearts to rescue people needing heart transplant in their country.

The Ibos don't even spare themselves. Recall how Ifeanyi Uba swindled cosmos maduka(Coscaris)??. They ended on channels tv fighting themselves dirty.

Though they are few honest Ibo citizens, but the majority are obsessed by the love of and greed for money which has become a new religion, an entrenched doctrine and a guiding philosophy in that land of gullies, leading them to varied crimes of horrifying dimensions.

An Anambra man once told me that btw a snake and an imbaise man, he will prefer to kill the imbaise man and allow the snake to exist!!!

Ibos don't even trust themselves since they absconded from Israel cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

Ol boy you must be a good comedian. I can't stop laughing. Your comment and others here qualifies this thread to be moved to comedy section.

Recently in Anambra, a very common crime was trading in human heart. If you check into a hotel in Onisha as a guest, the hotel owner will arrange with killers to slaughter the guest and sell the heart to ready Asian doctors that will ferry the hearts to rescue people needing heart transplant in their country.

The Ibos don't even spare themselves. Recall how Ifeanyi Uba swindled cosmos maduka(Coscaris)??. They ended on channels tv fighting themselves dirty.

Though they are few honest Ibo citizens, but the majority are obsessed by the love of and greed for money which has become a guiding philosophy in that land of gullies, leading them to varied crimes of horrifying dimensions.

An Anambra man once told me that btw a snake and an imbaise man, he will prefer to kill the imbaise man and allow the snake to exist!!!

WilyWily post:

[b][size=14pt]Yoruba Herbalist Caught With Fresh Human, Tongue, Female Vagina In Ogun[/size]

TOPICS:AbeokutaAmuludun IseseAtanCDAChief Dandola OwotomoEruwonIjebu IgboIjebu OdeIjebu-Igbo North-East Local Government Area of Ogun StateKehinde RabiuMuyiwa AdejobiOdosimadegunpolicemenRitualiststhe Idode-Imomo Community Development Associationthe police spokesman in Ogun Statewoman’s
private part
human head

Posted By: February 6, 2015

human head
ABEOKUTA — A herbalist identified as Chief Dandola Owotomo aka Amuludun Isese has been reportedly caught with human tongue, arm and a woman’s private part in Ijebu North-East Local Government Area of Ogun State.

He was said to be one of the three suspected ritualists arrested by police in the state in connection with the disappearance of a 70-year-old Kehinde Rabiu, who was declared missing at Idode-Imomo in the area.

Vanguard findings revealed that Owotomo,65, was arrested at his residence in Oke Agbo, Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu North Local Government Area by policemen from Atan Police Division following a tip- off.

A police source from Atan Police Station, who pleaded anonymity, told Vanguard that the man was picked up by policemen after his house was searched where a shrine was uncovered with fresh human parts.

The source further said the police got a tip-off from a member of the Idode-Imomo Community Development Association, CDA, in the area.

It would be recalled that a kidnappers’ den was uncovered in the same area recently after the mysterious disappearance of the aged man which led to the arrest of three suspects.

According to the police source, ”we went to Ijebu-Igbo with the support of the CDA member after we got a tip-off from the people. When we got to the man’s house, it was an eyesore. We discovered a calabash in one of his rooms where a fresh human tongue, human palm and a woman’s private parts were kept in a shrine drenched with blood assumed to be human blood.

“We transferred him to Eleweran on Sunday and the Commissioner of Police has shown much interest in the case and had ordered that investigation should commence into the matter and he has promised to get to the root of the matter.”

When contacted, the police spokesman in Ogun State, Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed that some people had been arrested, said he was yet to be briefed on the latest happening.

Meantime, residents of the area have begun deserting their houses to neighbouring towns such as Atan, Eruwon, Odosimadegun and Ijebu-Ode following the fear of kidnappers and ritualists in the area.

Vanguard gathered that the residents believed their lives were no longer safe in the town following the discovery of the underground kidnappers’ den.[/b]
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

Though they are few honest Ibo citizens, but the majority are obsessed by the love of and greed for money which has become a guiding philosophy in that land of gullies, leading them to varied crimes of horrifying dimensions.

As usual your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. So it's not surprising that you follow that line.

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE

[size=14pt]If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafr@
[/size]

blacksta:
Speaking as yoruba guy - it really makes me sad beacuse are ruling the world in terms credit card scams.( just look at the recent new york scam case )When it comes to juju no one can beat us " Fadeyi oloro" . We even do rituals more than the ibo. If yoruba Nation is every created I think it will be the most corrupt nation in the world despite hiding in the nose of Nigeria.If you believe or not that na you ur own Wahala.

Becoome rich  please help me  out

when we get independence, can you make sure we live corruption, juju , rituals behind in Nigeria

Yoruba people stop living in denial - we yoruba need help

long live ebge omo odudwa

CreamyBanana: "That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

CreamyBanana: "You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves."

dominique: "I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion. 

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)"

bakynes: "Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own."
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Shatap. Anu mpama. Ojukwu staged a 3years war against the rest of d world and even went as far as annexing two regions on d course of d war even yoruba land was invaded too. Soo what can we say about d cowardic aweoleowo who ended d misery of his life with rat poison? What of diya the crying general? Adekunle who was abandoned on his sick bed nko? Ojukwu's burial remains the most expensive burial to have happened in africa. Go figure
[/s]

Dumb oaf, Eboe and lies are siamese twins. Can you imagine this deluded nitwit saying ojuku of cursed memory staged a war with the rest of the world? You should be publicly flogged for being dumb, foolish and senseless. Your only offensive in the war was led by a Yoruba man Banjo, ojuiku was hiding in the cursed Enugu sleeping with eboe wh.ores while his kinsmen are been used for suya.

You have no shame, ojuku died like a peasant goat cos he was deaf, blind, dunb, senile and crippled. He lost 3m flat head to Nigeria and was even buried in Nigeria. A spit on the 3m flat head that lost there life for the animal called ojuiku. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
nike4love:

[b]
Over 50% of good houses in lagos are build by ibos!! [/b]What are u busy building? U don't have a good house in ur fathers compound yet drives around on expensive SUV,is that hw to build ur region?
AKANAHOLI

You eboes are truly shameless. Can you imagine this village kid posting the trash above. May God deliver this generation of eboes from stupidity. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by shamecurls(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

[size=18pt]An Anambra man once told me that btw a snake and an imbaise man, he will prefer to kill the imbaise man and allow the snake to exist!!! [/size]

grin grin grin

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Rayhutar(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
White people dont give a damn about Nigeria tribes, they only know about Boko Haram, In Germany here, an average German dont know any tribe in Nigeria, they only hear news about boko haram bombing, make una stop all this media propaganda against the Igbos
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by mark3009(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijaking1:
Fact finding tour is not the answer, because the writer of such articles are sworn enemies of Igboland, and they are devoid of truth. A counter campaign is more likely in order.
Rather than address the root of the problem you want to window dress the situation. It is a known fact that of all the regions the south east is the den of kidnappers just as it is known that the north east is the den of boko haram.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by focus7: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

And are you saying that if I google this that I won't find people from your tribe?
Try and see, if you need more exposition of the atrocities of your people I have the record plenty only if you can stand it.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by bilazego(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
garfield16:
what I always find amazing about the Ibos is how they always blame somebody else for their problems, they are always the victims. Ibos, listen well, the reason why your areas is devasted is because all the brains and the best of the Ibos have left Iboland and are developing the economies of other lands, like America, Europe, Asia even lagos and Abuja. How can your area develop when the best of your people have all left?

could you please mention 10 states outside oil producing states whose economy is better than that of south eastern states or that are more developed than the eastern states.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by totit: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
bilazego:

could you please mention 10 states outside oil producing states whose economy is better than that of south eastern states or that are more developed than the eastern states.

Choi
Aba made.

Please,facts to back?
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Rayhutar(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=shamecurls post=43948187][/quote]
Is it the Yorubas that love theirself, the Ijebu man, Egun, Awori, Egba and co , dont they fight one another, an adage hold by some Igbos of killing Mbase man instead of a Snake is also in Yoruba, where a Yoruba will kill Ijebu man first before a snake,do the rest of Yoruba people marry Ijebus,Eguns etc make una stop all this tribalism
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by kasay: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

As usual your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. So it's not surprising that you follow that line.

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE

[size=14pt]If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafr@
[/size]

blacksta:
Speaking as yoruba guy - it really makes me sad beacuse are ruling the world in terms credit card scams.( just look at the recent new york scam case )When it comes to juju no one can beat us " Fadeyi oloro" . We even do rituals more than the ibo. If yoruba Nation is every created I think it will be the most corrupt nation in the world despite hiding in the nose of Nigeria.If you believe or not that na you ur own Wahala.

Becoome rich  please help me  out

when we get independence, can you make sure we live corruption, juju , rituals behind in Nigeria

Yoruba people stop living in denial - we yoruba need help

long live ebge omo odudwa

CreamyBanana: "That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

CreamyBanana: "You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves."

dominique: "I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion. 

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)"

bakynes: "Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own."

Sorry guy, am not from Yoruba. I am from the SS. My community share common boundary with Ibo.

Not everyone commenting against Ibo here is Yoruba.

I am just stating the truth about Ndi Igbo that you know and choose to run away from.

Until you firmly and transparently deal with the paradox and contradiction called Ibo, your infrequent dream of regional growth, collective greatness and self-determination "will remain a fleeting illusion that will be pursued but will NEVER be attained"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
mark3009:

Rather than address the root of the problem you want to window dress the situation. It is a known fact that of all the regions the south east is the den of kidnappers just as it is known that the north east is the den of boko haram.

YORROBBERS LAND - THE HOME OF KIDNAPPERS, RITUAL-KILLERS AND CANNIBALS

OneNaira6 post:
...The fact the rest of the Igbo on here are allowing the Yoruba to run their criminal infested region mouth and branding Igbo and any part of Igboland criminal is getting irritated so I'm here to set shit straight.

South West is the highest crime infested region in the entire Nigerian state and most specifically Southern Nigerians and this has been proven by The cleen organization, A non-Nigerian, non-biased, group.  I'll use SE to represent the entire Igbo community since there is more Igbo in SE than any part of Nigeria.

In regards to r@pe and attempted r@pe in Nigeria.  SW, the area inhabited by Yoruba compare to SE, the area inhabited by Igbo. SW recorded 4% while SE recorded 1% which ironically is the lowest.  The area in the SW, where most non-indigenous including Igbo, migrate to aka lagos still ranked lower than the entire SW region (without lagos). I'm not done boy. Next one 
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372954_Screenshot_2013-10-22-16-44-3701_pnge08d7287b7b6e3c88224bdd7b8e36f6d[/img]

In terms of attempted murder when we once again compare SW to SE.  SW recorded 6% while SE recorded 2% which again is among the lowest.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372955_Screenshot_2013-10-22-16-48-350101_pnga784cdf37e41d1f34c0a2b664b006854[/img]

In terms of Kidnapping when we once again compare SW to SE. The SW had the highest ranking which is 5% while SE ranked only 4%.  Ironically enough, SS equally ranked lower (4%) than SW yet these are the two regions that SW run their f2king mouth and try to brand the kidnapping regions of Nigeria.  While we at it, let's remove SE and SS out of the equation and try to compare the rest of SW with the area in SW where the people of the SE and SS region migrate to the most (aka Lagos) why don't we?  When we do this comparison SW still outrank Lagos by 5%-4%
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1374059_IMG_20131023_084803_JPGb362273a7d719e230564def168f1d391

In terms of Armed violence when we compare SW to SE.  Though both ranked about the same (1%), SW was still slightly above SE, though a very very small margin, as shown by the graph

In terms of car theft when we compare SW to SE; SW still outranked SE

SW is the highest crime infested region of the entire southern population.  The only reason SS outranked SW in some categories was because Lagos was deliberately removed from SW to save una face BTW: what I meant by that: among the investors, one Nigerian, ironically a Yoruba, was involved.  Before you open your mouth and start your people usual denying and blaming others for your crimes by claiming it is the "igbos" that are making your region a crime paradise, you should remember there are more Igbo in SE than the Igbos in SW so going by that logic, SE should outrank you people in all crimes yet ironically it is the opposite.  There are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in the rest of the SW so going by that logic Lagos should equally outrank SW in all categories, ironically enough it is the opposite (except on one occasion) so you can shove that denial bullsh1t up your @ss.

While we are at it, the most notorious armed robbers in your region were Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

BTW guess the people who are predominately in the list of "History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria"
http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Just because your media try their darnest to hide how crime infested your region is, does not mean there aren't those out there keeping tracks.  Next time I hear a yoruba run his f2king mouth on crime and how crime infested Igbos are, I'll make sure to bring this post again and again and again. 
BTW: Oma47 and all this tribalistic Yoruba mod, if una hide my post and ban me eeh, may thunder fire una @ss

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by naijaking1: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

OneNaira6 post:
...The fact the rest of the Igbo on here are allowing the Yoruba to run their criminal infested region mouth and branding Igbo and any part of Igboland criminal is getting irritated so I'm here to set shit straight.

South West is the highest crime infested region in the entire Nigerian state and most specifically Southern Nigerians and this has been proven by The cleen organization, A non-Nigerian, non-biased, group.  I'll use SE to represent the entire Igbo community since there is more Igbo in SE than any part of Nigeria.

In regards to r@pe and attempted r@pe in Nigeria.  SW, the area inhabited by Yoruba compare to SE, the area inhabited by Igbo. SW recorded 4% while SE recorded 1% which ironically is the lowest.  The area in the SW, where most non-indigenous including Igbo, migrate to aka lagos still ranked lower than the entire SW region (without lagos). I'm not done boy. Next one 
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372954_Screenshot_2013-10-22-16-44-3701_pnge08d7287b7b6e3c88224bdd7b8e36f6d[/img]

In terms of attempted murder when we once again compare SW to SE.  SW recorded 6% while SE recorded 2% which again is among the lowest.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372955_Screenshot_2013-10-22-16-48-350101_pnga784cdf37e41d1f34c0a2b664b006854[/img]

In terms of Kidnapping when we once again compare SW to SE. The SW had the highest ranking which is 5% while SE ranked only 4%.  Ironically enough, SS equally ranked lower (4%) than SW yet these are the two regions that SW run their f2king mouth and try to brand the kidnapping regions of Nigeria.  While we at it, let's remove SE and SS out of the equation and try to compare the rest of SW with the area in SW where the people of the SE and SS region migrate to the most (aka Lagos) why don't we?  When we do this comparison SW still outrank Lagos by 5%-4%
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1374059_IMG_20131023_084803_JPGb362273a7d719e230564def168f1d391

In terms of Armed violence when we compare SW to SE.  Though both ranked about the same (1%), SW was still slightly above SE, though a very very small margin, as shown by the graph

SW is the highest crime infested region of the entire southern population.  The only reason SS outranked SW in some categories was because Lagos was deliberately removed from SW to save una face BTW: what I meant by that: among the investors, one Nigerian, ironically a Yoruba, was involved.  Before you open your mouth and start your people usual denying and blaming others for your crimes by claiming it is the "igbos" that are making your region a crime paradise, you should remember there are more Igbo in SE than the Igbos in SW so going by that logic, SE should outrank you people in all crimes yet ironically it is the opposite.  There are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in the rest of the SW so going by that logic Lagos should equally outrank SW in all categories, ironically enough it is the opposite (except on one occasion) so you can shove that denial bullsh1t up your @ss.

While we are at it, the most notorious armed robbers in your region were Yorubas. 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

BTW guess the people who are predominately in the list of "History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria"
http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Just because your media try their darnest to hide how crime infested your region is, does not mean there aren't those out there keeping tracks.  Next time I hear a yoruba run his f2king mouth on crime and how crime infested Igbos are, I'll make sure to bring this post again and again and again. 
BTW: Oma47 and all this tribalistic Yoruba mod, if una hide my post and ban me eeh, may thunder fire una @ss

Thank you.
The truth shall set you free!

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by akigbemaru: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igbo leader faults Europeans.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

Sorry guy, am not from Yoruba. I am from the SS. My community share common boundary with Ibo.

Not everyone commenting against Ibo here is Yoruba.

I am just stating the truth about Ndi Igbo than you know and choose to run away from.

Until you firmly and transparently deal with the paradox and contradiction called Ibo, your infrequent dream of regional growth, collective greatness and self-determination "will remain a fleeting illusion that will be pursued but will NEVER be attained"

Sorry, frustrated bigot who is too ashamed to identify and be identified by his miserable people.

The Igbo's quest is not for backstabbing minions who cannot confront the evils in the land but find their antagonistic voices when they see the brave doing so.

The Igbo's quest is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, and are gullibly satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape their land to better their own regions, religion and elites.

As for your negative confession, it will be more appropriate if you can put it rightly that Biafr@ will be over your dead body. And so you will NEVER attain your dream as you've confessed.

Ass-licking minion, next time you should learn how you raise your ugly head.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by emmanuel694(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
With all the insanity of men, yet the devil sitting at the corner takes the blames. Yet he has refused to change his name. Therefore no shaking for the igbo man. Igbokwenu!
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by JuanDeDios: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
raker300:
The population of foreigners in the east is on the high side. The other day, a white man entered keke with me here in enugu.

Mexican restaurants are opening here in enugu.

One of the Chinese staff of 'lifemate' a furniture company is living close to my place here in enugu.

Foreigners are running the many drug companies here. They move around to sell their drugs becos of the competition they face in the east from local drug companies

My former company was bought by the Chinese here in enugu.

My last visit to ogbunike cave in Anambra were white people flooded the cave is something else. You need to go there and see the number of foreigners in that cave

People can say what they want but the situation on ground here Is different. Whites are more free in the east unlike Lagos where they always move around with heavy security
Very interesting and good to learn of these activities going on over there. I myself hope to visit the Ogbunike Caves one of these days. But on your last paragraph about whites always going around with security in Lagos, you certainly aren't familiar with Lagos.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by totit: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

OneNaira6 post:

Mtchew, the same onenaira that provided unreliable stats from ibo blog and claimed that SE is the only region with the least poverty only to be bursted abi?

Could you please provide the source of the stats?

Mtchew none of you link proved the stats you provided above there beside all of them are dated as far back as 2013

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
bilazego:

Thank-you, you have just unwittingly spoken to the misguided claims of marginalization that your people use when they agitate for Biafra. The truth is outside of Lagos and Abuja, most places in Nigeria are worse than they were 30 years ago, have lost their economic power bases etc etc. The main reason being that most people especially those with economic power and the well educated have migrated to Lagos and Abuja or are abroad. But you don't hear Yorubas complaining about Ibadan or Oyo, ado ekiti, Ijebu, Ondo or Ife being underdeveloped or marginalized. I am willing to wager that if we examine the figures, the east has seen more Tederal money between 1999 and 2015 than the SW. Like you have rightly said, these places are no better than a typical town in the east and I will say the same thing to a yoruba man who complains....what are you doing in Lagos? what are you doing in America, who do you expect to develop your towns/villages if all of you have migrated? How can an area with a dwindling middle class attract investment? We are all unwittingly developing Lagos/ Abuja and foreign countries at the expense of our ancestral zones. The thing is the Yoruba man is not that sensitive to the development of his village to give a shit. You are the ones that make so much noise about it....so go back home.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
totit:

Mtchew, the same onenaira that provided unreliable stats from ibo blog and claimed that SE is the only region with the least poverty only to be bursted abi?

Could you please provide the source of the stats?

Mtchew none of you link proved the stats you provided above there beside all of them are dated as far back as 2013

Keep on burying your head in the sand of hypocrisy and propaganda.

[size=15pt]History of Armed robbers, Company Liquidators, Rapists and Notorious Official Criminals in Nigeria. – By Shama Maliga[/size]

by nigeriangazette on Oct 18, 2013 • 2:52 am 20 214 Comments

Following the slogan that a suspect is NOT guilty until found guilty by a competent court of law, hence, this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria.

Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS!

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times.

More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who Raped a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists.

I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people. We thank Allah for His light over darkness.

No one can change history. No one can stop born criminals from making news head lines no matter how stupid journalists tries to hide them because they are from their tribes. If the South west confused Journalists couldn’t stop DR. OYENUSI, ANINI and the rest from making black history for themselves in the 60s, 70s and 80s, then who are you to stop numerous deadly and natural born Armed Robbers, Rapists and Official Criminals of Yoruba origin, terrorizing Nigerians daily in the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja road, Ore-Benin road, Alade road and other parts of Nigeria from making black history for themselves. Nine months pregnancy is too big to be covered with mere palms. Your criminal brothers are natural born crooks.

We shall be talking about Ritualists, drug traffickers and Kidnappers in full next time. I will deem it necessary to post authentic lists from NDLEA of 3,000 names of convicted drug traffickers in the history of Nigeria. So, don’t bother talking about them here. When we open the official file, you will be shocked to see that Yorubas still rank VERY HIGH and still top the list among Nigerians caught in Drug trafficking internationally and nationally. The dubious Ibadan-Lagos media couldn’t hind it but they only anchor their journalism in gossips and blackmails. Let’s now discuss this ten top Armed Robbers, Liquidators, Official Criminals and Brutal Rapists which Yorubas are leading and numbered most in history till date.
We need good investors in Nigeria. Crimes are our major problems as a nation and it have been stopping inventors from embracing the opportunities in Nigeria. I have not been happy since some of our brainwashed brothers with their friends invaded our region. Thanks be Allah, our region is gradually coming back to normal. I’m very glad that our people enjoyed Sallah without any bomb blasts.

Those who lost loved ones during the rains of these thieves, liquidators, rapists and criminals must have been reminded of their pain when reading this post, I therefore sympathize with them once again. Please bear with me.

If you hate this truth so much, please kindly hit your browsing device on the wall or better still force yourself on a speed train for a kiss. Thank Allah, some of our trains are working now.
Written by: Shama Maliga

- See more at: http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/?fb_comment_id=fbc_638820436169846_6194106_639678739417349#f5a3e3469cde46

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.