Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (34219 Views)

LAGOS Govt Is A Fraud, But Lagosians Wrongly Believe Lagos Is Working / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by saintandsinnerz: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
focus7:
They are so many, I will only be able to give you some by title, you just google them out you will the names and region involve. 1.Automobile robbery suspect nabbed. 2.I came to lagos to steal-convicted SUV snatcher. 3.godwin nwaofor cheated pensioner out of. 4.Igbos drug dealer in Thailand celebrate. 5.I need human head to end my suffering. 6.I couldn't marry because of my robbery operations. 7.fake bank alert: police arrest suspected kingpin. 8.Eze igbo of Australia jailed for running drug. 9.dad taught me robbery. 10.Criminal who hijack lorry and buses arrested. If you need more let me know.
And are you saying that if I google this that I won't find people from your tribe?
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Cosbyrich: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Please can you show me the criminal report? I need it to prove something to somebody. Thanks!
Let me help you with this.It is in pdf on the net.It is titled'THE WEST AFRICAN INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRADE' BY ELLIS:excerpts:
The first recorded case of a Nigerian smuggler transporting heroin in bulk is that of Joe Brown Akubueze, who imported some 250 kilograms of heroin from Thailand by sea, packed in water coolers, in December 1993. He was arrested in Nigeria after a tip-off, and sentenced by a court to 115 years in prison, of which he served ten years before being released.97 In retrospect, this was an early indicator of a move towards very large shipments by air and sea, although the classic Nigerian courier trade still remains as strong as ever. From the late 1990s, there were growing reports of ‘very large consignments’ of drugs heading to West Africa ‘by ship or commercial containers’, according to a police officer working for the UN.98 In 2000, Cape Verdean authorities reported the interception of a ship in the Caribbean heading to their country with 2.3 tonnes of cocaine.99 In 2003, a massive cargo of 7.5 tonnes of cocaine was intercepted on a ship enroutetoSpainviaCapeVerdeandSenegal.100 In 2004, six people were arrested in the Ghanaian port-city of Temainpossession of 588kilogramsof cocaine from Colombia via Venezuela.101 This was a particularly notorious case because of the action of a judge who, amazingly, granted bail to the accused, raising suspicions of corruption. In 2006, a boat was intercepted 97. Joe Brown Akubueze v The Federal Republic of Nigeria, 4 March 2003. Available via Toma Micro Publishers Ltd., <http://www.tomalegalretrieve.org/phplaw/site/index.php> (23 July 2008). 98. Flemming Quist, ‘Drug trafficking in West Africa 2000–2004 in an international perspective’ (UNODC workshop on West African organized crime, Dakar, 2–3 April 2004). 99. Ibid. 100. Ibid. 101. Ibid. Downloaded from http://afraf.oxfordjournals.org
AlistairThomson,‘DrugtradethreatenstocorrodeGhana’simage’,InternationalHerald Tribune, 23 December 2008. 117. Africa Confidential 49, 6 (14 March 2008), ‘West Africa/drugs’. 118. Interviews, Lagos and Abuja, October 2007; ‘“Blood oil” dripping from Nigeria’, BBC News, 27 July 2008, <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7519302.stm> (25 November 2008). 119. ‘Mali cocaine haul after firefight’, BBC News, 4 January 2008, <http://news.bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/africa/7171219.stm> (17 January 2008). UNODC, ‘Drug Trafficking as a Security Threat’, p. 32, reports the discovery of a similar amount of hashish. It is not clear if this is a coincidence or a reporting error.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by aresa: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor 
http://bbcafricanews..nl/2015/11/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter-of.html?m=1#
https://www.nairaland.com/2815365/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter#41208727
Kemi Olunloyo, a 51-year-old U.S-trained pharmacist, has given her input on why it’s a bad idea to marry a Yoruba boy. The spinster said she is still unmarried because she can’t also marry a Yoruba boy…… so apt….
"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA" by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina

The same woman who don fashie you because of your violent and beasty ways...lmao

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by uckennety(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wait if ibo land is filled wid criminals!wt will u say about WARRI,lagos and kano
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by saintandsinnerz: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cosbyrich:

Let me help you with this.It is in pdf on the net.It is titled'THE WEST AFRICAN INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRADE' BY ELLIS:excerpts:
The first recorded case of a Nigerian smuggler transporting heroin in bulk is that of Joe Brown Akubueze, who imported some 250 kilograms of heroin from Thailand by sea, packed in water coolers, in December 1993. He was arrested in Nigeria after a tip-off, and sentenced by a court to 115 years in prison, of which he served ten years before being released.97 In retrospect, this was an early indicator of a move towards very large shipments by air and sea, although the classic Nigerian courier trade still remains as strong as ever. From the late 1990s, there were growing reports of ‘very large consignments’ of drugs heading to West Africa ‘by ship or commercial containers’, according to a police officer working for the UN.98 In 2000, Cape Verdean authorities reported the interception of a ship in the Caribbean heading to their country with 2.3 tonnes of cocaine.99 In 2003, a massive cargo of 7.5 tonnes of cocaine was intercepted on a ship enroutetoSpainviaCapeVerdeandSenegal.100 In 2004, six people were arrested in the Ghanaian port-city of Temainpossession of 588kilogramsof cocaine from Colombia via Venezuela.101 This was a particularly notorious case because of the action of a judge who, amazingly, granted bail to the accused, raising suspicions of corruption. In 2006, a boat was intercepted 97. Joe Brown Akubueze v The Federal Republic of Nigeria, 4 March 2003. Available via Toma Micro Publishers Ltd., <http://www.tomalegalretrieve.org/phplaw/site/index.php> (23 July 2008). 98. Flemming Quist, ‘Drug trafficking in West Africa 2000–2004 in an international perspective’ (UNODC workshop on West African organized crime, Dakar, 2–3 April 2004). 99. Ibid. 100. Ibid. 101. Ibid. Downloaded from http://afraf.oxfordjournals.org
Senseless! Try harder
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by nightmile: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
babafirst:
Let me remind you of one 'cowardly' Yoruba man-Benjamin Adekunle.

At the mention of that name , the coward hero that fled to Ivory Coast would have wee wee his grave.

7 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijaking1:

Easy now, don't change the subject here.
We're talking about dirty tricks, false rumors of epic proportion designed to malign a whole group of people falsely by weak but subversive elements who only operate in darkness.

We can talk about Zik on another thread e hear!
See this guy.... Who brought the issue of Zik
You said it in your post. I even forget many of you hate Zik because he was a nationalist.
Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by naijaking1: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
uckennety:
Wait if ibo land is filled wid criminals!wt will u say about WARRI,lagos and kano

Don't mind them. You see how this topic hit the front page fast?
Because it contains the words 'Igbo' and crime.

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

The same woman who don fashie you because of your violent and beasty ways...lmao

Never laugh finish, see wetin one Nigerdelta guy dey yarn about Yoruba people:

WombRaiders:
:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate c0ward!
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by naijaking1: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

See this guy.... Who brought the issue of Zik
You said it in your post. I even forget many of you hate Zik because he was a nationalist.
Yeye people.

I see you have a small problem understanding context.
I mentioned Zik as victim of dirty trick, and you want to go off on his association with Ogboni?

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Senseless! Try harder
Lol... You people detest the truth. The book/article he recommended for you, I have it. Which all he stated are facts. Your people are tarnishing the image of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijaking1:

I see you have a small problem understanding context.
I mentioned Zik as victim of dirty trick, and you want to go off on his association with Ogboni?
You are the one that got a huge problem. Your problem is even an herculean task to solve.
You said Awo got his people to rally against Zik. But some Yoruba votes him. That is why I gave you an answer Zik is a nationalist that wine and dines with the Yorubas. I think you don't understand what you post sometimes.
Wazzock!

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... You people detest the truth. The book/article he recommended for you, I have it. Which all he stated are facts. Your people are tarnishing the image of Nigeria.

Take a look at the world record concerning the nefarious acts of the criminal tribe:

The most wanted Nigerians for crimes in the USA are all Yorubas!

...they operate in other shores. Their activities are an embarrassment to all of us. They indulge in crimes for which all of us should flinch. Indeed, the United States Secret Service and narcotics agents have dubbed the

18 as some of the most wanted on their list. A manhunt is on to arrest 15 of them. Already, three others have been arrested by Interpol officers in Lagos.

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50)
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51)
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47)
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.) George Banks

They are wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, identity theft, drug pushing and, in the case of one of them, the rape of an expectant mother.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz3gNsc4600

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Cosbyrich: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
uckennety:

Don't mind them but wait na your man Chris Edebe who be Ibo man like you dey yarn say Europeans (him no even include Asians etc )dey think say all of Igboland be criminal region.Na who we go blame?

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Take a look at the world record concerning the nefarious acts of the criminal tribe:

...they operate in other shores. Their activities are an embarrassment to all of us. They indulge in crimes for which all of us should flinch. Indeed, the United States Secret Service and narcotics agents have dubbed the

18 as some of the most wanted on their list. A manhunt is on to arrest 15 of them. Already, three others have been arrested by Interpol officers in Lagos.

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka

They are wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, identity theft, drug pushing and, in the case of one of them, the rape of an expectant mother.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz3gNsc4600

The Igbo false dimensions: The Igbo I hate
Fredrick Nwabufo
14:44 06/09/2013
I know I am treading on a dangerous path that
may precipitate my crucifixion by my own
kinsmen. As the saying goes, conscience is an
open wound and only truth can heal it. I am
Igbo, but I will not shield my people of any
malfeasance. The Igbo race just needs to come
to grips with the painful reality of issues
concerning it. The locus of this piece is not to
join the racial debate which seems to have
reached a parabolic diminuendo between the
Igbo and the Yoruba, but to throw up some
issues of which gravitas cannot be wish away.
It is an indubitable fact, that an unenviable
percentage of crimes committed in Nigeria are
committed by people of the Igbo mould. I know,
this is disappointing coming from an Igbo
person. But it is the truth. Our crime records
show that some unscrupulous Igbo constitute the
majority in the denizens of criminals in Nigeria. It
is saddening, but this is a reality we the Igbo
have to accept and deal with.
Consequently, the Igbo I hate are those Igbo
people who know the truth regarding Igbo
criminality in Nigeria, but suppress it in the name
of Igbo nationalism. Instead of adding their
voices to the war against crime, and devising
intelligent schemas to curb the menace of armed
robbery and kidnapping in the South East and
Nigeria in general, they go on a campaign of
diatribes and vicious aspersions smearing the
purveyor of truth and his message. It is just
unfortunate that we the Igbo have chosen to
ignore the dastardly acts and crimes committed
by our Igbo brothers and sisters in Nigeria.
It is an incontrovertible fact that ninety per cent
of the purveyors of fake drugs in Nigeria are
Igbo. This is a truth that we the Igbo try to brush
aside as false or as another cryptic criminal
profiling of the Igbo by other nationalities in
Nigeria. It is sickening that the Igbo despise any
of their own who goes all out to stop the
criminality of their money “mongering” ilk. The
same fate applies to any Igbo person who dares
to take a different and unpopular stand in a
matter at the provenance of Igbo existence.
Professor Dora Akunyili comes to mind. When
she embarked on that glorious war to rid Nigeria
of fake drugs she knew the culprits were her own
people. This informed her descending on the
purveyors of death at Bridge Head Onitsha which
was a constellation portal for big time fake drug
merchants. What did she get for it? She lost the
senatorial election! Not that her crackdown on
Igbo death merchants was the sole reason she
lost the election, but it was a seminal factor in
determining her electoral fate. Suffice it to say
that when she was battling with fake drug
merchants, some Igbo people opined that she
was nursing a vendetta while some posited she
was pursuing a Yoruba agenda to cripple Igbo
businesses. Again, some Igbo people quipped
that after doing all her “gra-gra” she would come
home and meet them. That they would be
waiting for her.
As stated earlier, this partly underscores the deal
she got at the senatorial election. And also the
assassination attempt on her. She did not get
the accolades of her own people! In that vein, the
Igbo I hate are those Igbo people, who for the
sake of filthy lucre turn a blind to criminal Igbo
businesses; who believe that any business is
kosher as long as you can get enough money
from it to build an “Akpu-la-Akpu” (an imposing
edifice that shows your status as wealthy) in
your village.
There is no doubt that inordinate hankering for
wealth by the Igbo is at the heart of Igbo
criminality. The baby factories are all an
invention of some bad elements in the Igbo fold.
Also many Nigerians languishing in jails abroad,
most especially in Malaysia, China, Thailand and
a host of other foreign countries are majorly of
the Igbo extraction. The documentary “Nigerians
Jailed in China” by Channels TV adds
verisimilitude to this claim. This is grievous and
opprobrious enough for the Igbo to ratiocinate
and cogitate on how to stem the drift of Igbo
youths into crime instead of cutting down
anyone who speaks unkindly of the Igbo in this
vista. The mad craving for making money at all
cost which seems now to be endorsed by the
Igbo culture should be pooh-poohed. More
credence and goodwill should be given to those
who work hard for their money, and to those
who do not have much, but have sterling
academic credentials and knowledge on which
the race can build and grow.
Finally, the Igbo I hate are those Igbo people who
cry for Biafra at the drop of a hat when there is a
matter of national consequence. They are the
huge miscellany of Igbo people whose
investments are in other parts of Nigeria. Ninety
per cent of them (the investments)! And who
when you ask them to move their businesses to
their homeland, they tell you that it (the South
East) is not viable or good for business. Yet at
every given time they cry for Biafra. What
hypocrisy!
We the Igbo need to come down to earth with
our problems of which criminality is the most
daunting. As said earlier, we must transmogrify
the culture of money “mongering” and condemn
criminality in all forms for we seem to be
topping the list of criminals in Nigeria. After all
said and done, I remain a bonafide Igbo man for
truth.

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/MyNews24/The-Igbo-false-dimensions-The-Igbo-I-hate-20130901

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
babafirst:
Let me remind you of one 'cowardly' Yoruba man-Benjamin Adekunle.

Ojukus nightmare. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

If you stay in your muddy lands to develop them, no one would extort you. But then, It is understandable that the old hags in your caves usually kill the successful ones among you hence the constant emigration. Even in your movies, it's always 'Bloda, i'm going to Ragos'. Never you idiots compare yourselves to Israelites. They are God's own and the Igbos are undoubtely the devil's failed experiment.

Buhahahahahaha This is crazy TKO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka

Take another one.

PHOTO CREDIT: PREMIUM TIMES
A 38-year-old man, Godfrey Nwoye, has been
arrested by officials of the National Drug Law
Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the Akanu Ibiam
International Airport, Enugu, for concealing 1.283
kilogrammes of cannabis sativa inside garri en
route Guangzhou, China.
The culprit, who hails from Ukpommili Village in
Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra
State, said he wanted to sell the cannabis in China
and use the proceeds to buy goods.
Another suspect, Samuel Anele, a commercial
tricycle rider, who was about to board a flight to
Bombay, India, was arrested with 4.892
kilogrammes of methamphetamine, the NDLEA said
in a statement Wednesday.
Mr. Anele, 45, and other suspects were arrested for
offences ranging from concealing illicit drugs in
their luggage to ingesting the drugs, the NDLEA
said.
The suspects were arrested on their way to Turkey,
China, and Hong Kong with 8.876kg of various
illicit drugs.
According to the NDLEA Commander at Enugu
Airport, Nsikak-Abasi Udoh “The suspects are
helping our team of investigators”.
Mr. Anele was caught with 4.892kg concealed in
false bottom of his luggage aboard an Ethiopian
Airline on the Enugu-Addis Ababa-Bombay route.
“Life is not fair to me. Every day it is one problem
after another and the money I earn is not enough,”
said Mr. Anele, from Ichi village, Ekwusigo Local
Government Area of Anambra State.
“It was frustration that made me to smuggle drugs.
They promised me that the drug has been properly
hidden and that when I return they will pay me the
sum of one million naira.
“At the airport, my bag was searched and the drug
detected. Now I am now left alone to suffer”, he
lamented.
The other suspects, Emmanuel Chukwuebuka, was
caught with 1.293kg of cocaine on his way to
Istanbul, Turkey; while Eric Ukaeji was arrested
with 1.408kg of cocaine on his way to Hong Kong.
Mr. Chukwuebuka, 31, who is married with a child
and hails Ezioko in Orumba North Local
Government Area of Anambra State, ingested
1.293kg of substances that tested positive for
cocaine. He was to depart Enugu to Istanbul
through Addis Ababa on an Ethiopian Airline flight
before he was nabbed.
His reason for trafficking in drugs was to raise
more money for his business, according to the
NDLEA.
If he had successfully trafficked the drug, he would
have received US$ 3,000 on arrival in Turkey.
Mr. Ukaeji, 43, who hails from Ajali in Orumba
Local Government Area of Anambra State ingested
cocaine weighing 1.408 kilograms.
According to the NDLEA, his route was Enugu-
Addis Ababa-Hong Kong on an Ethiopian Airline.
I his confession, Mr. Ukaeji said he wanted to
raise money for his business and the treatment of
his sick daughter.
“I used to buy clothes from Hong Kong. I am
married with three children. I dropped out of
school in Junior Secondary class 3”, said Mr.
Ukaeji.
“They promised to pay me 5,000 dollars on
delivery in Hong Kong, which I would have used to
buy goods”, he added.
NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, said that the
Agency would continue to step up security checks
at the nation’s entry and exit points.
https://www.nairaland.com/2372642/ndlea-arrests-nigerians-travelling-china

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Lectuwaire(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igbo and their problems
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka

Check this out also... If you want many links about your Kinsmen that are criminals I will give you
You will thank me later

The Special Enforcement Team (SET) of the
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
has arrested a suspected drug baron, Tochukwu
Harris Ubah, in connection with an attempted
export of 266kg of methamphetamine and 310 kg
of ephedrine to South Africa.
Ubah, also known as Etochukwu Alaek Weubah and
Eto Ubah was arrested at the weekend.
The NDLEA believed the 42 year-old is
coordinating a large volume of methamphetamine
and ephedrine distribution in and out of the
country.
He was apprehended after intense undercover
operations in connection with illegal exportation of
576kgs of narcotics to Durban, South Africa
through Apapa Port, Lagos.
The drugs were valued at $23million or N4.6
billion naira.
They were hidden inside noodles, cereals and palm
oil.
According to NDLEA, Ubah has a company Visoch
Resources Limited which he uses as a cover for
his clandestine drug business. Apart from the
seized drugs, other items in the consignment
include maize, vegetables, palm oil, malt drinks,
seasoning, noodles and cereals.
According to SET commander, Mr Sunday Zirangey,
the suspected drug kingpin, Tochukwu was
arrested at the old local section of the Murtala
Muhammed Airport upon arrival from Enugu.
“His arrest took place simultaneously with the
interception of the consignment of drugs to South
Africa. He was immediately taken to the Port to
witness the search operations. The
methamphetamine was hidden inside packs of
Golden More Cereals and Indomie Noodles while
the ephedrine was concealed among gallons of
palm oil” Zirangey stated.
Chairman/Chief Executive of the Agency, Ahmadu
Giade described the arrest as another milestone
achievement in Nigeria’s fight against narcotics.

https://www.nairaland.com/2755321/ndlea-arrests-drug-baron-shipping

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

The Igbo false dimensions: The Igbo I hate
Fredrick Nwabufo
14:44 06/09/2013
I know I am treading on a dangerous path that
may precipitate my crucifixion by my own
kinsmen. As the saying goes, conscience is an
open wound and only truth can heal it. I am
Igbo, but I will not shield my people of any
malfeasance. The Igbo race just needs to come
to grips with the painful reality of issues
concerning it. The locus of this piece is not to
join the racial debate which seems to have
reached a parabolic diminuendo between the
Igbo and the Yoruba, but to throw up some
issues of which gravitas cannot be wish away.
It is an indubitable fact, that an unenviable
percentage of crimes committed in Nigeria are
committed by people of the Igbo mould. I know,
this is disappointing coming from an Igbo
person. But it is the truth. Our crime records
show that some unscrupulous Igbo constitute the
majority in the denizens of criminals in Nigeria. It
is saddening, but this is a reality we the Igbo
have to accept and deal with.
Consequently, the Igbo I hate are those Igbo
people who know the truth regarding Igbo
criminality in Nigeria, but suppress it in the name
of Igbo nationalism. Instead of adding their
voices to the war against crime, and devising
intelligent schemas to curb the menace of armed
robbery and kidnapping in the South East and
Nigeria in general, they go on a campaign of
diatribes and vicious aspersions smearing the
purveyor of truth and his message. It is just
unfortunate that we the Igbo have chosen to
ignore the dastardly acts and crimes committed
by our Igbo brothers and sisters in Nigeria.
It is an incontrovertible fact that ninety per cent
of the purveyors of fake drugs in Nigeria are
Igbo. This is a truth that we the Igbo try to brush
aside as false or as another cryptic criminal
profiling of the Igbo by other nationalities in
Nigeria. It is sickening that the Igbo despise any
of their own who goes all out to stop the
criminality of their money “mongering” ilk. The
same fate applies to any Igbo person who dares
to take a different and unpopular stand in a
matter at the provenance of Igbo existence.
Professor Dora Akunyili comes to mind. When
she embarked on that glorious war to rid Nigeria
of fake drugs she knew the culprits were her own
people. This informed her descending on the
purveyors of death at Bridge Head Onitsha which
was a constellation portal for big time fake drug
merchants. What did she get for it? She lost the
senatorial election! Not that her crackdown on
Igbo death merchants was the sole reason she
lost the election, but it was a seminal factor in
determining her electoral fate. Suffice it to say
that when she was battling with fake drug
merchants, some Igbo people opined that she
was nursing a vendetta while some posited she
was pursuing a Yoruba agenda to cripple Igbo
businesses. Again, some Igbo people quipped
that after doing all her “gra-gra” she would come
home and meet them. That they would be
waiting for her.
As stated earlier, this partly underscores the deal
she got at the senatorial election. And also the
assassination attempt on her. She did not get
the accolades of her own people! In that vein, the
Igbo I hate are those Igbo people, who for the
sake of filthy lucre turn a blind to criminal Igbo
businesses; who believe that any business is
kosher as long as you can get enough money
from it to build an “Akpu-la-Akpu” (an imposing
edifice that shows your status as wealthy) in
your village.

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/MyNews24/The-Igbo-false-dimensions-The-Igbo-I-hate-20130901

lionstone: Yeriba masturbating over Biafr@ since 1970

COWARDICE YORUBA'S AGAINST BIAFR4 RESTORATION DUE TO A LOST QUEST FOR "ODUDUWA NATION": ... YORUBA of Oduduwa Nation renewed their Petition for referendum vote filed on February 8, 2011 with the Secretary General of The United Nations, His Excellency BAN KI-MOON. But due to the COWARDICE, FRAUDERY, THIEVERY, LOOTING and BARBARIC LIFESTYLE OF THE YORUBAS, HAVE ENTRAPPED THEM IN THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY OF THE HAUSA/ FULANI (AREWA) PEOPLE OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA. 
The following are the statements of Yoruba's requesting for the Oduduwa Nation. 
COMRADE ADIGUN wrote on Oduduwa Nation "I always feel ashamed for myself as a Yoruba. Some will ask me why and my answer will be how would a people asking for Regional Autonomy and fiscal federalism be saying that what every Federal Government of Nigeria has been stealing from the Niger-Delta people and the others belong to “us”.The oil&gas from the Niger-Delta do not belong to the Yoruba People, it belong to the people of the Niger-delta, while that of Ondo is the real of that of Yorubas. The ones in Imo, Anambra and Abia belong to the Igbo- Biafrans, while none belong to those who did not have. It is retrogressive for any Yoruba to accept the above dubious situations as pre-condition for them to continue to be Nigerians and be using similar ungodly claims to demand for good governance from a natural resources that is not natural
theirs. If Yoruba must be heroes, we must leave Nigeria as faster as possible and stop antagonizing others that also have indicated they also want to leave
. When we have our respective countries, we will value ourselves than when we are together, and we hate and are cheating each other". ODUDUWA-VOICE RADIO STATION; "...
Taking a strongly dive intellectually, into why the Biafrans has continue to be appreciated and supported by many strong state actors within
Africa and the world, in actualizing their long dreams of a separate sovereign independent state from Nigeria, is because, most successful Biafran-Americans, Britons, French, Germans, Japanese, Canadians, Chinese, Biafran resident in the State of Israel, and many more residing outside the failed Nigeria State, saw their freedom agenda beyond material and vain seeking ventures, which our own brand of their equivalents, are
known for. Then what is wrong with these Yoruba leaders, and their self-acclaimed love for Nigeria?Currently there is danger lurking around for the Yoruba Nation... 
[size=14pt]With this unsuccesful quest for Secession of the Yoruba people, in order to have an Oduduwa Nation, they have decided to sheepishly and cowardly become enslaved by Hausa/ Fulani, inorder to put a
stop to the Freedom quest of BIAFR4 RESTORATION. YORUBAS YOU HAVE FAILED. COWARDS YOU
ARE. BIAFR4 MUST BE RESTORED.[/size]
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have been travelling to Naija for many years now, often to Port Harcourt, Bonny or Warri in that area. I never had much in the way of problems. Europeans usually check their governments advice before traveling to any African, Asian or South American country. The governments usually play ultra safe as it is better to err on the side of caution where the lives of their citizens are concerned. In the last 16 years it has seemed to me that the threat levels for all of Nigeria with the exception of Lagos and Abuja have generally remained equal to each other. Europeans would not normally understand tribalistic terms like Igboland anyway.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by ARIZONA123(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Ojukus nightmare. cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Better than d suicide king. Aweoleowo of cursed memory
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by uckennety(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cosbyrich:

Don't mind them but wait na your man Chris Edebe who be Ibo man like you dey yarn say Europeans (him no even include Asians etc )dey think say all of Igboland be criminal region.Na who we go blame?

I don't know I don't care I just want to mk a common sense!
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by ARIZONA123(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Buhahahahahaha This is crazy TKO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Olori buku pelebe
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by nike4love: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
focus7:
The notion that Igbo land is a region for criminals should not be termed wrongful, it is a common knowledge around the world. Just check the criminal reports that involves Nigerian both within and outside the country and observe the percentage cover by the Igbos, it will amaze you that igbos alone cover 70% of the crimes committed by Nigerians.

Including terrorism
Or is it not the most crime disturbing nigeria
Ur useless hate for ibos will only get u to hell...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by naijaking1: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
KoloOyinbo:
I have been travelling to Naija for many years now, often to Port Harcourt, Bonny or Warri in that area. I never had much in the way of problems. Europeans usually check their governments advice before traveling to any African, Asian or South American country. The governments usually play ultra safe as it is better to err on the side of caution where the lives of their citizens are concerned. In the last 16 years it has seemed to me that the threat levels for all of Nigeria with the exception of Lagos and Abuja have generally remained equal to each other. Europeans would not normally understand tribalistic terms like Igboland anyway.

No some people want to lie against Igboland as a campaign tool to reduce tourism in the area. And guess what, it makes front page, despite being 100% false.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Take another one.

PHOTO CREDIT: PREMIUM TIMES
A 38-year-old man, Godfrey Nwoye, has been
arrested by officials of the National Drug Law
Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the Akanu Ibiam
International Airport, Enugu, for concealing 1.283
kilogrammes of cannabis sativa inside garri en
route Guangzhou, China.

WilyWily:
[b]
Nigerian Fraudster Arrested For Defrauding American Of $4M, Ado Ekiti Hotel Owner In EFCC Net
idowu olanrewaju

Nigerian Fraudster Arrested For Defrauding American Of $4 Million, Ado Ekiti Hotel Owner, Idowu Olarenwaju In EFCC Net.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday said it has arrested a suspected fraudster, Idowu Olarenwaju (alias Capt Anthony Abel Saramoh) has been defrauding an
American Citizen of $4million through his company, Total Intership Nigeria Limited.

The suspect blew the fraud cash on exotic cars, acquisition of several properties in Port Harcourt, and a 44-room hotel in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.

The posh cars recovered from the suspect included a 2014 Range Rover, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2013 Range Evogue and Honda CRV.

According to a statement by the Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren.

The statement said: “The heist was earned through a phony crude oil contracts with the victim, wiring the said amount into the account of Total Intership Nigeria Limited ostensibly for the supply of crude oil.

“The bubble burst after the victim was left clutching the air, in an exasperating wait that ended with a petition to the EFCC.

“One Joe Onwudimowei, an accomplice who operates the account of Total Intership Nigeria Limited with Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) where the proceeds of the said fake contract was deposited, was arrested on 18th June, 2015 and upon interrogation, fingered Idowu Olanrewaju and one Otunba Yemi Osho as the people he handed over all monies that passed through the account.ekiti hotelier fraudster

”On the 19th of June, 2015, the duo of Idowu Olanrewaju and Yemi Osho were arrested following a dawn raid on their homes by operatives of the EFCC.”

The statement said the suspect, who has no reasonable source of income, was speechless when confronted with facts.hotel owner dupes american

The statement added: “According to Onwudimowei, Olanrewaju sometime in 2010, instructed him to withdraw the sum of Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N3, 500, 000.00) for Chief Yemi Osho. Osho, he claimed, in turn handed over the money to two people sent to him by Olarenwaju.[/b]
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by totit: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin grin

Why are NL ibos angry? It's the truth after all.

Make una see, even Thai police attest to that :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZNZ-QwOHA

Abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Check this out also... If you want many links about your Kinsmen that are criminals I will give you
You will thank me later

The Special Enforcement Team (SET) of the
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
has arrested a suspected drug baron, Tochukwu
Harris Ubah, in connection with an attempted
export of 266kg of methamphetamine and 310 kg
of ephedrine to South Africa.
Ubah, also known as Etochukwu Alaek Weubah and
Eto Ubah was arrested at the weekend.
The NDLEA believed the 42 year-old is
coordinating a large volume of methamphetamine
and ephedrine distribution in and out of the
country.

WilyWily:
[b]FBI wants 26-year old Nigerian scammer

By Elor Nkereuwem

January 18, 2015 02:34AM
Print print Email email Share Share

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has demanded the extradition of a 26-year old Nigerian, Olaniyi Makinde, in connection with e-mail scams currently valued at about USD800,000.

A source at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said the FBI is particularly interested in Mr. Makinde, who is currently standing trial in Ondo State, because of the peculiarity of the scam method which involved remotely breaking into the accounts system of an online payroll company in California, Intuit Inc.

When contacted, the spokesperson of the EFCC, Femi Babafemi, declined to speak in details about the case but our source also said that the EFCC and the FBI have been working together on this case since last year adding that while the FBI would like to try Mr. Makinde in the US, the EFCC want him tried in Nigeria.

Amongs other charges in the 23-count charge brought against the 26-year old, the EFCC said that Mr. Makinde managed to manipulate the American online payroll system to deposit cash in his Intercontinental and Ecobank accounts in Nigeria.

“He installed malicious codes in several victims’ personal computers with which he fraudulently stole their bank information to steal $600, 000,” an official document obtained by NEXT said.

“Because of that boy, three FBI agents came to Nigeria in October. They wanted to see the person that could carry out this deal offshore,” our source at the EFCC said.

The accused, Mr. Makinde, who also goes by the aliases Olaniyi James and Andrea Bradley, recently graduated from the University of Ado Ekiti with a degree in Economics and is scheduled to take part in the compulsory National Youth Service scheme.

He however remains in the custody of Nigeria’s anti-graft agency which said that if convicted of the over 20 count charges brought against him, Mr. Makinde could serve as much as 60 years in jail.
Bac[/b]
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Better than d suicide king. Aweoleowo of cursed memory

Shut up, Ojuku remains the only cursed pedophile that fled from war, he died senile and dumb while FFK f/ucked his wife. He is a disgrace to all flat head association of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.