Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Effect Of Cold Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Cold Water (753 Views)

The Strange Effect Of Cold Water On Our Bodies / Benefits Of Warm Water And Harmful Effects Of Cold Water / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Cold Water by h20water(m): 2:13am On Mar 20, 2016
for those who like to drink cold water, this is for you. it is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidly the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is better to drink warm water after a meal.
Re: Effect Of Cold Water by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2016
I think you need to modify your post.
Anyway thanks for the piece, I gained something
Re: Effect Of Cold Water by h20water(m): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2016
tanx. i just did
Re: Effect Of Cold Water by kilokeys(m): 3:13am On Mar 20, 2016
False..

Logically, the stomach temperature is within 37 to 42 degrees C.
There is no room for oils to congeal.
When food is cooler than core body temperature, it is warmed by body heat automatically.

2 Likes

Re: Effect Of Cold Water by skedy1(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
False..

When food is cooler than core body temperature, it is warmed by body heat automatically.
I think I concur with the sound of this.
Re: Effect Of Cold Water by Godmother(f): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
False..

And the body also makes use of calories in warming up this water, which makes you shed some weight, albeit very little.

2 Likes

Re: Effect Of Cold Water by DammyOlu123(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lmfao!!! This is funny.

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: Woman Deliberately Blinds Herself / Virus Free Anambra State: Obiano's "Operation Wipe-out" Sighted In Awka / Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.