Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! (1824 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Martty7: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Read excerpts of the LIEon of ubiama's interview here and see how controversial and hypocritical our so called leaders are http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/rivers-crisis-story-rotimi-amaechi/
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2016
Foolish man. OP you're correct, He's a LIEon not Lion.

8 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Martty7: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2016
grin The foolishness nor get part 2 bro.

6 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by chiefolododo(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2016
He is saying d truth

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Martty7: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2016
chiefolododo:
He is saying d truth

He is part of the people heating up the polity in rivers state. And to say no member of APC is a cultist......??dia ris God oooooo

7 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Edwinmason(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2016
i wont waste my time reading crap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Ezedon(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2016
He is influenced by the spirit of LAI Muhammed

6 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2016
linus amaechi

6 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by whistonk: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2016
No can't live
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by SleekMallam: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2016
He claims to be a Catholic christian and fears God yet, derives pleasures in visiting strip clubs in Europe? Amaechi deserves to be stoned.
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by cckris: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
The BETRAYER thought he could hide BEHIND the JIHADIST

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by hardywaltz(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2016
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima
The slayer of the Ineffectual Buffoon
The General of common sense revolution
The most visible Minister of the Federal Republic

I salute ur courage....

1 Like

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by say4gunit(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2016
Ameachi the man of Integrity
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by BaddieKay(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol..what I enjoyed most of this rerun is when pdp used Amaechi's video clip campaigning 4 Sekibo years back as their new campaign advert grin tongue

1 Like

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by ican2020: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Ameachi have no Integrity at all
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by ahaz: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Martty7:
Read excerpts of the LIEon of ubiama's interview here and see how controversial and hypocritical our so called leaders are http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/rivers-crisis-story-rotimi-amaechi/
a man bitten by a bug called APC, why him no go lie
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by mightyhaze: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Lie on! Chai! Una no go kill pasn. grin

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi and Buhari are two big losers and will both end up shameful very soon. Amaechi must be ashamed of himself wherever he is. He should be ready to kiss his political career goodbye. This is interesting in two perspectives. First, and most crucially, the fact that he was heard asseverating that Buhari is his personal friend. Yes, his loss would, ipso facto, be Buhari's loss for the umpteenth time in Rivers State. Recall that he was purveyed with everything he needed: money and security personnel. If these could not suffice to produce the desired result, it then means both the paymaster and the piper are politically flaccid.
Second, this huge victory will dampen Amaechi's pride and relegate him to the background in the APC fold. Yes, the likes of Ali Ndume, Senate Leader, will watch the speck fall off his eyes and the hypnosis shall take to flight. Yes, Tinubu will capitalize on this weakness and edge this abominable fellow out of the Federal Cabinet. Yes, reprieve will come the way of our beloved Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, for the masqueraded foe has become a national embarrassment.
Indeed, the evil that men do lives with them. This nemesis has come to the victim with utmost celerity. I am impelled to believe that the lesson has sunk: no single individual can be greater than a people. There is always a time to be paid in your own coin. Rivers' people have never been this resolute.
Re: RIVERS CRISIS: My Story, By Rotimi Amaechi. This Man Can LIE!! by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2016
grin apc always making headlines for the wrong reasons

(1) (Reply)

Mods Please Take Down This Thread: List Of Nigeria States That Have Flyovers / Tension In Niger Delta / University Of Nigeria Nsukka Abandons "Zik Block" Built By Azikiwe In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.