Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (68129 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by popcykaylah(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
This need amongst themselves started way back. .I knew it was gonna get to this ..they never wanted him to get married to Lola from the onset and he went against thier wishes and there and then the heat started. .But in my own opinion..no matter what Peter might have done ..jude is suppose to always put the family together..But its the reverse ..
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Caseless: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Peter has been through a lot, i will never blame him for fighting to become a free man.
I think I misunderstood Peter too- maybe that's because I'm a fan of Paul. Peter I'm sorry. Jude is the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by MckOBEY(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
jude is the kwanta there!
and if them break now na him go loose pass..
you are their snr bro, you should sit them and sort things out

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by brajy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
oh lord......ur intervention is seriously needed now. ah! have mercy on #psquare
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by otabuko(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
fireforfire:
Im begining to see reasons with Peter.Agbaya jude cnt reconcile his younger ones.
Hes busy hustling for equal rights
i feel peter now, thought he was the one that broke up..

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by abimic(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
I never knew Peter was this calm, I never knew his dance with Peter and others weren't self aggrandizement. Even my elder brother Can't insult me a grown up and expect me to do business with him and share the money equally..*disgusting*.. O boy.. ... if he doesn't apologize eh... I'll over severe our ties or even use knife cut off the ties sharply. I value respect to one's personality even if u are my worker. we all deserve respect. Paul should share his earnings equally with his elder brother and should remember that, there can be nothing like a twin brother in this life! Everybody wish they had one!

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by chubbylistic: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Actually. Jude okoye is the cause of these problems
He is sabotaging this group. It is unfair that most elder brothers are very aggressive and selfish
Similar thing happened in our family
My elder brother scattered our family due to his selfish interest. Though GOD is dealing with him till now.
Mark my words, Believe it or not, Jude Okoye shall have serious issues with Paul. Just Watch and ser. Most Elder brothers are very wicked. Peter and Paul have a strong spiritual bond that not even Jude can break the bond, instead he will suffer for even trying such. Let GOD reward Jude accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Rooneyboy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ezenwanne:
I saw myself in Peter's story. If ur siblings gang up against u and always give u attitude, ur name na "Sorry!" Bt truth is, they must ve misunderstood u and formed opinion abt u. It's either u swallow d bitter pill - kneel down & cry for their mercy, even when in actual sense, ur d offended, so u win them back - or u stay on ur own hoping that wt time they realize their mistakes and come to you

I saw myself in Peter's story aswell .
I'm a twin (have a twin bro) and an elder bro ,
Believe u me , Peter just painted all I went through.
But how I handled it , I simply ignored them and always made them understand that I cared less about all their backbiting about me.

Thank God, we are no longer under same roof anymore , we are all working in different locations. So , there's no time to understudy or backbite me.

As for Psquare, money is involved , its more dicy for them.

# I really feel for Peter , I know what he's going through.

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by willibounce1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:
What was Teebilz trying to achieve by telling Peter that Paul said he's not a writer? Is he trying to cause beef between brothers for his amusement? I'm not a tribalist but I've noticed this same trait among many yoruba pple. Apologies to the yoruba folks who are not like that

You are a phucking bas..stardd

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by MrWhaley: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
bebe2:
Aaaaahhhhhhhh

Enough already.

If I hear one more word on this psquare or pcube issue gain eh,

am going to walk up to a mobile police man and give him a dirty slap , make I see wetin go happen angry angry
And you think you are funny? undecided
Clap for yourself.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Prince16: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:
What was Teebilz trying to achieve by telling Peter that Paul said he's not a writer? Is he trying to cause beef between brothers for his amusement? I'm not a tribalist but I've noticed this same trait among many yoruba pple. Apologies to the yoruba folks who are not like that[/u]

daretodiffer:
I fear you

LeFreakSoChic:

[b]The trait of dragging others into your misfortunes is also common among the Igbos. Apologies to the Igbos that are not programmed that way

magicminister:
From what i understand, Peter is not happy with the outcome of his effort.
1- He feels he is not getting the acknowledgement he deserves.
2- He feels his decision gets overlooked alot.
3- he feels he and paul should have different managers and be able to perform independently.
4- He wants a fiscal structure where the manager does not get an equal share.

These are some of the grievances i was able to pick up.
Now, how do we address it?

1- There album should become 50percent peter and 50percent paul with due credits to individual works.
2- Decision making should be on quota basis unless in an emergency situation. Jude should have the veto power of 40 percent of decisions, while peter and paul share 60%
3- Peter should be allowed to have his own manager which he will pay out of his own pocket.
3b- The company should hire a road manager which will handle all their tours.
4- Well, this is family business and i feel the sharing structure should remain perfectly equal except in cases where one of the twin brothers perform individually.

I have managed some some successful l brands in Nigeria and i have realized that sometimes, issues come up and if it is not addressed as soon as it arises, it leads to negative sentiments which will harm the business.

The issue with P-square has gone beyond professional inconveniences. There is a lot of negative personal sentiments and this has made the issue even more complicated.
The professional work flow can be resolved but i am not sure about the personal life.

Finally, people like Teebillz and tiwa savage and their whole crew should be black-listed by the management of p-square

Hmmmmm........
**Soliloquizing**

**My generator caught fire while pouring in petrol whilst it was still running. It must be d handiwork of Kunle petrol attendant who sold me d petrol.

**My only daughter, who couldn't swim drowned at d beach while swimming without life jacket; I'm certain it's caused by Mama Risika- d Landlady who looked at her at her "one kind way" on d morning of d fateful day.

![/u][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Gpromise1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
BE811APP:
After closely reading the whole thing..
I truly feel for Peter, I understand what it means to be sidelined in a family..

There break-up has been on for more than 3 years now..

We all have sibilings.. we all fight..

How to setlle it matters and Jude as d snr brother didnt help..

Paul on his own doesnt send his twinny... so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

Pls get ur house in order...

My heart goes out to those that will become unemployed as a result of dis break up..
their dancers, drummers, pianist, singers, Kaffy and her husband
... angry angry angry
it's a pity
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by willibounce1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
googlepikin:
very typical of them , I remember I decided to buy some laptops from a guy call wale in computer village and I specifically asked him not to tell his neighbor bayo my regular customer who on that day decided to be greedy by adding extra 5k on each system. So I secretly decided to buy from wale . just for me to come a week later to buy some more system and bayo told me exactly everything I told wale. It was so awkward and embarrassing. Yorubas and business is like dealing with hyenas and goat. It just don't work.

Another phucking Igbo bass...tard

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by willibounce1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:

U insult again. If u meet me in real life, I bet u would bow to me. I'd however ignore ur insults again. I don't bandy words with women. U no reach. Lemme help u use ur brain. U said teebil's comment was innocent? Really? With all the drama about Tiwa asking for Cd and peter showing up without the CD, to the point Tiwa had to speak with Paul, the dumb ass couldn't perceive all is not well btw them? He didn't read in the media about their issues? U don't see anything wrong in passing such a divisive message to a twin? Of course u won't see anything wrong in it. That's how u guys roll lol. Why are u even dragging Igbos to this if ur not a tribal bigot urself? I'm not even an Igbo guy. Before u respond, pls type on a notepad and take some time to read it again and again before posting, ur comments are embarrassing

You are a proper village idiot. Always bragging about nothing. Phuck you and you and your thoughts. Flat head

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Novexboss: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think we should not be so quick to judge anybody.

Also, in other news

Affordable/Online music video
Call/whatsappp us.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
seunoni34:

I guess that's why the first 3 "richest men" in Nigeria are "igbos". we yorubas must really be doing so bad in business that otedola and jimoh Ibrahim fall in that list. Deranged tribalist!
the keyword is backstabbing you people are good at it.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Paentera(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
At least Peter knows his weakness and acknowledges it.

Jude cannot reconcile the fact that he cannot make a living without PSquare.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=willibounce1 post=43958003]

Another phucking Igbo bass...tard[/quotethe keyword is backstabbing you people are good at it
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by martinsg17: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2016
If people see food chop,na so them go get power fight.india don turn me to monkey banana for factory here,even as I see peter and paul akwei jude,hungary no allow me see dia face sef mcheeeeew wetin concern me the time wey them the chop nobody hear them brake chicken born why them want make everybody hear them now.chop alone die alone oooo
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Prince16: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2016
tiwiex:
I decoded this Jude angle since. It is obvious Jude na big African brother and he used it to get awoof money by leveraging on Paul. Beyond PSquare he has no achievements and he had no reason to. He is an opportunist. Peter don try. He has tried to handle things privately but the silence and assumptions by fans was eating him up. Move on bro. God bless your hustle.

That, my broda is what they call divide-and-rule"" tactics in politics: turn one against d other and they turn 2 u 4 succor!

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ollyboy009(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2016
junketer:
Me thinks paul should be careful. He should remember that na person wey carry grass goat dey follow. Why i am worried for paul if psquare were ti split, i think peter will outshine him. Ladies love peter, most guys prefer peter to paul. All peter needs is a good song writer. Even now that paul sings most of the songs, peter still outshines him. Paul should b careful
You 100% spoke my mind bro, it pains me when people paint Peter as "ordinary dancer", that paul does all the singing. I started listening to psquare in 2006, if there was anything that attracted me to them since then till date, its because of their "breaking" and dancing step which i always likened with Usher. 70% of young folks love this duo for their dancing skills and swag not because they sing better than other naija artist. This alone depicts peter's immense contribution to the group.

I can bet it that peter will outshine paul in many ways, note that both sing very well, only that paul is a script writer, this i think cannot be a big issue for peter cos he can get a good song writer while he perfoms it couple with puting life into this song with his dancing skill which obviously paul lacks. If well noted, one will know that psquare songs with energetic dances hits more than emotional once. Eje ajo, shekinini, beautiful oyinye, bring it on and collabo come to mind among their latest. compare the first 2 to the last 3.

#Teampeter all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Ogedo(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Everything Peter said here boils down on having a structure but come to think of it, why is Paul n Jude against having a structure? I mean if u have been in a team where u are not carried along, treated like an outsider, u will understand d guy's pain. If Paul n Jude thinks dis is absurd and pure lies let dem do there own interview instead of making simple comment that truth is bitter. They want to gain sympathy from ppl that peter is d problem with Psquare.We all hav our own brain to judge between right n wrong, truth n lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by akinsmyk(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2016
theoptimist298:
What was Teebilz trying to achieve by telling Peter that Paul said he's not a writer? Is he trying to cause beef between brothers for his amusement? I'm not a tribalist but I've noticed this same trait among many yoruba pple. Apologies to the yoruba folks who are not like that

Some people sha, to make their point, either to get likes or whatever ignored cogent points on issues.

Peter recorded and performed his verse himself @mavins studio, they all clapped for him for a good job. In total disbelief against what they were told that he couldn't sing nor write his songs. He asked why they were surprised nah of what is not new to him....I don't know y u want to nail Tbillz now

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2016
magicminister:
[b]From what i understand, Peter is not happy with the outcome of his effort.
1- He feels he is not getting the acknowledgement he deserves.
2- He feels his decision gets overlooked alot.
3- he feels he and paul should have different managers and be able to perform independently.
4- He wants a fiscal structure where the manager does not get an equal share.

These are some of the grievances i was able to pick up.
Now, how do we address it?

1- There album should become 50percent peter and 50percent paul with due credits to individual works.
2- Decision making should be on quota basis unless in an emergency situation. Jude should have the veto power of 40 percent of decisions, while peter and paul share 60%
3- Peter should be allowed to have his own manager which he will pay out of his own pocket.
3b- The company should hire a road manager which will handle all their tours.
4- Well, this is family business and i feel the sharing structure should remain perfectly equal except in cases where one of the twin brothers perform individually.

I have managed some some successful l brands in Nigeria and i have realized that sometimes, issues come up and if it is not addressed as soon as it arises, it leads to negative sentiments which will harm the business.

The issue with P-square has gone beyond professional inconveniences. There is a lot of negative personal sentiments and this has made the issue even more complicated.
The professional work flow can be resolved but i am not sure about the personal life.

Finally, people like Teebillz and tiwa savage and their whole crew should be black-listed by the management of p-square
[/b]

I won't trust your judgement.

Jude is heir manager. As a manger you should know that he can be fired, dismissed, suspended and replaced. 40% is way too much for Jude alone. If Jude and Paul are used to conniving against their Peter, your suggestion would made it worse.

Tiwa savage and Teebliz cannot be blacklisted. Whatever Teebliz said was no secret. Peter knew beforehand and he did Peter a favour if he didn't know. It would have given him an insight to why grievances are taken for granted. Why don't you tell Peter to stay away from a brother that could badmouth him to a non-family member.

Peter cannot be allowed a manger that he would pay out of his pocket. If he does that, he will be earning less than his brothers. I don't think Peter will agree to that. Both of them should their manager' salaries paid from Psquare's account.

Their album should contain equal individual contributions that is equal number of songs. No individual credit please.

In emergency situations, if they cannot reach a unanimous decision. They should forgo it.

Whether proceeds should be shared equally or not should depend on their history.

However they could reach a balance by yielding some to Peter and others to Jude and Paul

You are not addressing the issues. You are just making them worse

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bee444: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Summing up this interview.. its obvious Peter is the trouble maker and very greedy.

Paul is loving and caring and doesn't want money to separate the brothers. He doesn't want any percentage for jude but equal payment. Peter on the other side want a meagre percentage for Jude.

Peter doesnt sing but want a big slice of the pie. Now that Jude also want a big slice, Peter became greedy.

Greediness breaks relationship.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2016
From this story, all I can say is this......na outsiders destroy these guys! MAVIN!! (E don tey wey mavin(don j) dey destroy career.......Duncan M, wande, dbanj, even reach may.d,....etc! White garment tins!!!

If teebillz shut that im mouth, after taking some liquor, peter for no too vex!

2ndly, e be like say jude get special interest for Paul! My take: family business no dey last(talking from a bitter experience)! Jude should manage Paul and allow peter get a different manager........psquare remains! Sharing formula solved.......paul, share yours with jude as u wish, peter settle manager as u want!

Finally, jude could have averted these problems if he had set up a better structure........guys take 60% and I take 40% or guys take 80% and I take 20%! Give attention to both equally, and use their songs(for an album) equally!!

Peter, I dey write songs o, and I dey compose wella..........in case u need me........1st song na free.......just release am make u see how far!
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Pdizzle(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2016
theoptimist298:

Tee billz had to ask because of Peter's performance in the studio. Why did paul that wasn't a yoruba had to tell mavins his brother can't write? What is wrong with you people?

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2016
theoptimist298:

U insult again. If u meet me in real life, I bet u would bow to me. I'd however ignore ur insults again. I don't bandy words with women. U no reach. Lemme help u use ur brain. U said teebil's comment was innocent? Really? With all the drama about Tiwa asking for Cd and peter showing up without the CD, to the point Tiwa had to speak with Paul, the dumb ass couldn't perceive all is not well btw them? He didn't read in the media about their issues? U don't see anything wrong in passing such a divisive message to a twin? Of course u won't see anything wrong in it. That's how u guys roll lol. Why are u even dragging Igbos to this if ur not a tribal bigot urself? I'm not even an Igbo guy. Before u respond, pls type on a notepad and take some time to read it again and again before posting, ur comments are embarrassing

You are a devil if you think he shouldn't have said something

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Pdizzle(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2016
bee444:
Summing up this interview.. its obvious Peter is the trouble maker and very greedy.

Paul is loving and caring and doesn't want money to separate the brothers. He doesn't want any percentage for jude but equal payment. Peter on the other side want a meagre percentage for Jude.

Peter doesnt sing but want a big slice of the pie. Now that Jude also want a big slice, Peter became greedy.

Greediness breaks relationship.

Family and business don't mix!
Why shouldn't they have a structure, are they illiterates?
Jude is the greedy one here.
Damn who sings or writes, the entity is P² not P²J. They are both entitled to equal halves.
Their last song i bleeped with was in their first album.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by BobUg28(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Like TuFace said, anything wey get beginning get end" pSquare has come a long way and have achieved a lot being together as one. If staying alone will solve their problems, please let them be.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Pdizzle:

Tee billz had to ask because of Peter's performance in the studio. Why did paul that wasn't a yoruba had to tell mavins his brother can't write? What is wrong with you people?

So if person tell u say ur brother talk so so so about u, to r'am, u go begin vex for ur brother or quarel ur brother?

U no know say enemies dey like scatter better tin?

If na me, I go do am as peter do am, but immediately I'm out of d studio..........that's d end of that matter! Until I hear r'am from my brother or him confront me one on one
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Pdizzle(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2016
austinosita:

So if person tell u say ur brother talk so so so about u, to r'am, u go begin vex for ur brother or quarel ur brother?

U no know say enemies dey like scatter better tin?

If na me, I go do am as peter do am, but immediately I'm out of d studio..........that's d end of that matter! Until I hear r'am from my brother or him confront me one on one

Any brother who talks at your back to strangers to make himself look superior is a bitchhh asss niggga.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? / Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.