Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (68122 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by magicminister: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

I won't trust your judgement.

Jude is heir manager. As a manger you should know that he can be fired, dismissed, suspended and replaced. 40% is way too much for Jude alone. If Jude and Paul are used to conniving against their Peter, your suggestion would made it worse.

Tiwa savage and Teebliz cannot be blacklisted. Whatever Teebliz said was no secret. Peter knew beforehand and he did Peter a favour if he didn't know. It would have given him an insight to why grievances are taken for granted. Why don't you tell Peter to stay away from a brother that could badmouth him to a non-family member.

Peter cannot be allowed a manger that he would pay out of his pocket. If he does that, he will be earning less than his brothers. I don't think Peter will agree to that. Both of them should their manager' salaries paid from Psquare's account.

Their album should contain equal individual contributions that is equal number of songs. No individual credit please.

In emergency situations, if they cannot reach a unanimous decision. They should forgo it.

Whether proceeds should be shared equally or not should depend on their history.

However they could reach a balance by yielding some to Peter and others to Jude and Paul

You are not addressing the issues. You are just making them worse

since you only built your point off my point, i felt there was no need to reply u so ima keep this short!

1 Jude is not a manager. Jude is a partner that doubles as a manager.
Royalties are in his name, he co-owns publishing rights and catalogs, his creative inputs (video production and audio) was also used at a lot.
Oya go an fire him now!!

Na too much film dey worry u.
You think "firing" is like you see in movies?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by akoraye(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
That Jud(as) na real agbaaaya!

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2016
magicminister:

since you only built your point off my point, i felt there was no need to reply u so ima keep this short!

Royalties are in his name, he co-owns publishing rights and catalogs, his creative inputs (video production and audio) was also used at a lot.
Oya go an fire him now!!

Nah, did you read the part where I mentioned that it would depend on the facts of this issue. And it doesn't mean that he cannot be fired. It simply means that his due would be given to him, no more no less. Also if they are to move on, he would simply be just a manager.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by kulekaa(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
I feel ur pains

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by josite: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
I will advise you guys,go back to your mother's tombstone,confess your sins to each other and forgive eeach other and hug each other and decides to split every profit into 3 equal parts and shame your common enemies.i will be praying for u guys,u lived well among us IN omole and you guys rarely disturb the neighbourhood and thats why i will keep on praying for the 3 of u.the devil is a liar.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by magicminister: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nah, did you read the part where I mentioned that it would depend on the facts of this issue. And it doesn't mean that he cannot be fired. It simply means that his due would be given to him, no more no less. Also if they are to move on, he would simply be just a manager.

I give up. You are trying too hard to sound smart but you don't even know the basics of music business.
I am not even gonna explain. Go live in your ignorance and stop tagging me. Its irritating!!
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by megareal: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Everybody don comment finish. Wetin I go comment again? undecided
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
magicminister:

I give up. You are trying too hard to sound smart but you don't even know the basics of music business.
I am not even gonna explain. Go live in your ignorance and stop tagging me. Its irritating!!

You are right I don't. And I still do not see how my position is different what you said.

Why don't you tell me how you feel like managers should get more because you are a manger?
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Lol @ embolden na wetin cause trouble that naaaa grin you sef don join people wen tink say de bobo nor sabi write songs eh? tongue

Noooo! Habba sister mi, the guy get writer/composer na!

The fact say artiste dey write and compose, no mean say dem no fit employ or dem no get writer/composer.

#I'm a good singer/writer/composer#
You sef fit try me wink
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by jennifer22(f): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Jude became greedy, to the extent of sharing properties equally, I despise family business.

Just like when my Mom brought business idea and I invested, siblings started claiming it to be family business.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by jennifer22(f): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
josite:
I will advise you guys,go back to your mother's tombstone,confess your sins to each other and forgive eeach other and hug each other and decides to split every profit into 3 equal parts and shame your common enemies.i will be praying for u guys,u lived well among us IN omole and you guys rarely disturb the neighbourhood and thats why i will keep on praying for the 3 of u.the devil is a liar.

No need confessing to the dead, they should confess it to the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Coldfeets: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmm, I can't believe all this.

Even amongst twin brothers, there could be this so much animosity going on.

Anyway sha, I pray all parties will soon come to their senses and resolve whatever their problem really is.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Rooneyboy(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Sorry but permit me to ask (out of curiosity though) who's was the first between you guys? You or your twin? I know with twins, there's usually that silent rivalry between the 'first' who to me usually is the most friendly and joyful compared to the 'second' who is always silent and looking unfriendly undecided which one are you?

I'm the second !
And believe u me , I'm the jovial one .
And yes, that silent rivalry does exist very well , peeps around never gets to know this; in our case its that bad , bad to the point that I get to hear things about him from third parties (common friends).
Well, we grew up with it so there's no ish @ all.

We are in our 30's and we r cool with it like that.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by leksy07(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2016
agbaya jude.. he cant even control his younger ones.. dere parent will b ashame of him right now
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by hensben(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2016
shala01:

Peter is just trying to appeal to pity. He is trying to make jude the scape goat. Years ago, during Paul's wedding, Peter picked up the mic and told everyone how disappointed he was with his twin brother for not naming his so after him because him (peter) named his own son after Paul. I think Peter have a running battle with Paul for long. Jude is just an excuse
Bro don't talk that way. Peter love Paul and he is pained Paul doesn't reciprocate in so many case hence, his outburst. We are all humans and we have feelings.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by willibounce1(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2016
austinosita:

U don't get the point!
Now, who is village illiterate?

What senseless point are you getting? Why would Paul say anything negative about Peter to anyone for any reason at all? You want to take away the blame from Paul and put on tbillz. Are u not a goat for doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Have i made money today? Someone get me outta here.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by manie(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
magicminister:

Oya go an fire him now!!

When did Jude become a partner? Their first manager, who brought them to Lagos was sacked after managing the group for about 4 years, I guess this was done to create job for their jobless elder bro unfortunately the bro became the boss.

If a structure had been in place, I do not think all these problems would have arisen. I guess it is Jude that shares the money after the expenses of the group must have been deducted. It seems sharing and managing the money of the group lies the strenght of Jude.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bikefab(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
P square's just a bunch of thumb-sucking kids...and Jude too. That's right.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by manie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
jennifer22:
Jude became greedy, to the extent of sharing properties equally, I despise family business.

Just like when my Mom brought business idea and I invested, siblings started claiming it to be family business.

This is Africa now, he is the big bro. Jude tried he did not get more than his kid brothers but shared them equally.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ashmanpolo: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
AyeeIdris:

Na wa! In your analysis, you no mention the wives. But in your conclusion, you blame the wives. See how people dey fail exam. God, may I never be blamed for the actions of my husband? As if men are babies with no common sense.....but hey blame the women, it must be their fault (just in case, sarcasm)

An ibo adage has it that "only women can separate brothers"
I didn't put up the wife in my analysis because everybody knows that from the outset the brothers were divided prior to Peter's wedding.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
lollyberry:
i think paul and jude aee doing this because they dont like peters wife (lola)
You think !!!
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by rita25(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
peter inbox me so that I can write songz for you..........you will be amazed at the result cool
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by babajay69: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
metrodirect:
This pple really wanna destroy all they worked hard for, Gush!

Jude just responded to this interview,another dirty expose, read here:http://www.042express.com/2016/03/p-square-feud-jude-okoye-reacts-to.html

That's why you shouldn't do business with family! It will eventually get messy. Everything should have been written in black and white so that everyone knows his boundaries and no-one can take liberties.
If identical twins can have these problems I wonder who is safe.
Jude should but out of their lives. He will destroy them in the end.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ChrisMaven(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
These guys should grow up. They are better together as 1.

Growing up doesn't always mean u mend bridges..somethings when scattered can Never be rearranged..we can only hope they do just fine individually

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by softvio(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Oboi come read o cc softvio

let's hear from Paul before judging.. But i really blame jude, he's a disgrace to all the firstborn's

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2016
fireforfire:
Im begining to see reasons with Peter.Agbaya jude cnt reconcile his younger ones.
Hes busy hustling for equal rights

Uncle Jude just dey mess up

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Peter isnt a good song writer, he confirmed it himself but has other great values that add to their carreer but the brothers dont like him for trying to do that maybe at of jealous. They just want him to follow whatever they do like mumu. More peter doing in his other businesses may not go well with his brothers
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by danbrowndmf(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
softvio:

let's hear from Paul before judging.. But i really blame jude, he's a disgrace to all the firstborn's
even to all managers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.