Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (68123 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Pdizzle:

Any brother who talks at your back to strangers to make himself look superior is a bitchhh asss niggga.

How are u sure what they accused him of, is true?

Teebillz fit hear am from somebody, make e just use am whine peter! Majority for this industry dey vex baaaaad, say these brothers dey top chat, everywhere dem go!
#I dey d industry, so I kw what I'm saying#
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by daveP(m): 1:19am On Mar 21, 2016
jokingly, why is this happening when a similar scenario is ongoing in the season movie, Empire?

okay structure, structure and structure!!! Jude still doesn't want this. that's selfish and based on fear. Paul feels he's entitled cos of his talent. but why didn't he agreed to this structure thing. he felt threatened like Jude was also I guess. cos if a legal stuff arise, the law won't consider who was most talented.

telling Jude he was fired when there wasn't any structure is peter's own mistake. wow Festus Keyamo!! these two better sit up o, cos Peter can win this if they are still slyggish.

if that presidential show story is true then I'm afraid my weigh balance is tilting in favor of Peter.

but like I said, the fans will soon have the psychological advantage. if they do, talent won't be enough again @Paul the talented!

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Pdizzle(m): 1:24am On Mar 21, 2016
austinosita:

How are u sure what they accused him of, is true?

Teebillz fit hear am from somebody, make e just use am whine peter! Majority for this industry dey vex baaaaad, say these brothers dey top chat, everywhere dem go!
#I dey d industry, so I kw what I'm saying#

Let Paul come and deny he said it.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Ejowvoke(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Money matter.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by podoski1981(m): 2:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Judas is d black sheep of d family,because he is using 1of g twin to fight d oda wch is evil,peter i feel ur pain my broda u alrdy a brand put we want to c psquare witout judas

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by BabaArmstrong(m): 2:32am On Mar 21, 2016
And so what ? Peter , Paul , Jude this is your damn fucking business and family fix it or let things go rough . Beside who is this pussy nigga posting their shits here in NL ? Be careful . Post more important things than less important things. If they want to split good . That will give room for the young ones to out shine them . I love psquare and I love Paul but family is family.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by crackhouse(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2016
I already have a problem to tackle and sb is trying to worry me with his own problem.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 21, 2016
kevoh:
Jackson 5 were once the rave of the town, the first black group to win the hearts of white americans and yet they split due to various family conflict given rise to a mega super legend in the person of MICHAEL JACKSON.

Peter if you want to go solo please go ahead, those that will support you will still support you.

Na so oh, I think if he wants to prove himself, he should disassociate himself from all their former songs and start from the scratch like dbanj, that way, people will see his worth. Look at dbanj never sang any og mohit song since they split, he wrote or buy and sing new song instead of hanging on to past glory.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bigtt76(f): 3:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Take it or leave it.... Peter Okoye is a crying baby!

[quote author=fof1 post=43955298][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by DrHighchief(m): 4:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Jude u r d elder brother. Do everytin humanly possible to resolve your differences..
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by opribo(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Two is company, three is crowd. They started as Peter and Paul from nowhere Judas as usual crept in. Now that he has done what all the Judas in the history has always done to destroy any association that is progressing. Remember the one in the bible who betrayed pur Lord.

Anyway I see Peter becoming the more successful in the near future why because Judas has nothing to offer Paul other than to milk him dry and when he is done with him he will go hang himself as usual.
It is well with the Okoye's. I can't forget that song my beautiful Onyinye, that's the song I used to win the heart of my bae whenever I sing it to her, incidentally her name happens to be Onyinyechi.

I wish Peter & Paul will come back and get an external manager and kick the spoiler out of the equation. The whole world will be happy.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by babilicious: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Peter...just by granting this interview alone thereby making the world to know some secrets which ought to be kept within your family shows you're immature. And that usually leads to inferiority complex...(thinking you're the under-dog when you aren't) and if your new Yoruba manager made you grant this interview. ..then your own mumu na Mumu 2 (mumu squared)..When you are in conflict with your siblings and can't resolve it amicably...all you hv to do is to stay calm and wait awhile cos time heals all wounds..but when u decide to let the world into ur private life ...be rest assured that the problem will never be solved cos pple with wicked intentions will keep poisoning your heart with the intent of playing peace maker....you are not wise at all PETER...ask God for wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Ondoboi12345678: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2016
What he said is beyond what you can comprehend
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Ondoboi12345678: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2016
It's not must my dear
DrHighchief:
Jude u r d elder brother. Do everytin humanly possible to resolve your differences..
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ashmanpolo: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2016
My Analysis:

Paul does virtually all the work, from writing, singing, copywriting etc. While three of them share from the money realised.

Peter is more handsome and well built so he gets separate endorsements and doesn't share the money realised cos that's personal.

Paul looks and says "people has to know that I do all the work and I'm the brain behind Psquare yet I don't get much recognition"

Two factors are majorly the cause of their saga
MONEY
THEIR WIVES

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by emeka2847: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Dem dey craze. They think we have nothing else to do except read about their scandals
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bigtt76(f): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Exactly! I don't see why he would advise Paul not to spill to the world family matter only for him to turn around and start ranting. He (they) forget that someday, their kids would read all these thrash on the Internet and the beef would be rekindled many years after their parents may have reconciled and probably depart this world.

Best they sheath their sword. They seem to be allowing the world divide them through social media.

If they think going solo gonna help dem, they should go ask the likes Shawn Waynes of Boys2Men, Ricky Bell and Johnnie Gill amongst others. DBanj, Wizkid MayD and others that left their former managers are now singing crap.

If the world knows and loves you as a group ....they will find it difficult loving you as a solo artist.

babilicious:
Peter...just by granting this interview alone thereby making the world to know some secrets which ought to be kept within your family shows you're immature. And that usually leads to inferiority complex...(thinking you're the under-dog when you aren't) and if your new Yoruba manager made you grant this interview. ..then your own mumu na Mumu 2 (mumu squared)..When you are in conflict with your siblings and can't resolve it amicably...all you hv to do is to stay calm and wait awhile cos time heals all wounds..but when u decide to let the world into ur private life ...be rest assured that the problem will never be solved cos pple with wicked intentions will keep poisoning your heart with the intent of playing peace maker....you are not wise at all PETER...ask God for wisdom
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by AyeeIdris(f): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2016
ashmanpolo:
My Analysis:

Paul does virtually all the work, from writing, singing, copywriting etc. While three of them shares from the money realised.

Peter is more handsome and well built so he gets separate endorsements and doesn't share the money realised cos that's personal.

Paul looks and says "people has to know that I do all the work and I'm the brain behind Psquare yet I don't get much recognition"

Two factors are majorly the cause of their saga
MONEY
THEIR WIVES

Na wa! In your analysis, you no mention the wives. But in your conclusion, you blame the wives. See how people dey fail exam. God, may I never be blamed for the actions of my husband? As if men are babies with no common sense.....but hey blame the women, it must be their fault (just in case, sarcasm)

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Akerelesunday: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2016
You guys should be mature And Settle your difference.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by willibounce1(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2016
austinosita:

So if person tell u say ur brother talk so so so about u, to r'am, u go begin vex for ur brother or quarel ur brother?

U no know say enemies dey like scatter better tin?

If na me, I go do am as peter do am, but immediately I'm out of d studio..........that's d end of that matter! Until I hear r'am from my brother or him confront me one on one

I don't know where you village illiterates spring out from. Why should anybody's brother say negative things behind their back and expect it to be a secret. It shows how crazy and devilish you guys can be

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by willibounce1(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2016
babilicious:

Wetin concern yoruba manager inside this matter? Some of you Igbo ppl are just plain idiotiiiic..

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by jayceekaJ(f): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Bleep JUDE! ok bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Mutual Respect and Structure are of utmost importance.
Also, one should note that one's family can hurt you more than anyone else, so, one should be careful when delegating responsibilities to certain family members.
Lastly, some people are difficult, but family members ought to strive to be respectful to each other. When a member of a family speaks to the public about his family, he has given away the respect and power of his family.
May their family name be redeemed once again. As for Mr Jude, he should look elsewhere and Let Them Be.
They are grown men.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Muyiwabiggy(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2016
From what I can deduce from the whole saga.
1. Peter is considered as the one with no tangible contribution to the group (he doesn't sing as well as his brother nor write songs, he only just dances) he is only useful when it is time for a video. He is the weaker part of the group (for Paul and Jude mind sha).
2. Paul is considered as the brain of the group who writes songs and sings them, he believes he is better off as a solo artiste cos he believes he is just making money for his twin brother all in the name of brand. That is why he keeps threatening break-up anytime he feels like it.
3. Jude is the typical greedy, less talented obviously influential elder brother who wants to have it all but does not care a Lil bit about his brothers, only for his own pocket(though he believes Paul is better than Peter)
Conclusion. Peter only wanted equal treatment cos he believes what he lacks for talent he makes up with effort and commitment. Paul wants superiority in everything bother money and treatment cos he believes he is the heart and soul of p-square. And Jude should just leave his brothers alone and let the twins deal with their thing themselves. It is bad thing to come in between twins. And BTW it was because of their videos that I love p-square and not their songs cos for me they can't really sing. Habatically

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Muyiwabiggy(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2016
babilicious:

I don't see anything wrong in what he has done cos we their fans have the right to know everything about the break up. But I honestly don't see them coming together again cos their differences are just too much and the only one who is supposed to be an elder among them is just being stupid and greedy. Shame!

BTW wetin concern Yoruba for this thing naw. Mind yourself oo angry

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by UjSizzle(f): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Mehn you guys should just split bko. Please split!

If it's any consolation, Paul is shitty songwriter (except for a few good ones). You, Peter, should get a good songwriter and feature good artists in your music. Get dope beats and DANCE like you just don't care in your music videos cheesy
Guy na your dance dey keep mw hooked on Psquare. The songs ain't worth shii really undecided

Just imagine the nansense he wrote for Munosings and that naked whatshername girl tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by mykel25(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2016
You are not aa good manager is you can't manage crisis! I FAULT jude in this mess
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2016
willibounce1:

I don't know where you village illiterates spring out from. Why should anybody's brother say negative things behind their back and expect it to be a secret. It shows how crazy and devilish you guys can be

U don't get the point!
Now, who is village illiterate?
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by fireforfire: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Honestly family bizness no b am.
im a living testimony to dat
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by fireforfire: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Hysmady:
Tired of this psquare palava! Which way now? And dem go dey claim legend undecided
Legends no dey kworrel?
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bigtt76(f): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Sorry but permit me to ask (out of curiosity though) who's was the first between you guys? You or your twin? I know with twins, there's usually that silent rivalry between the 'first' who to me usually is the most friendly and joyful compared to the 'second' who is always silent and looking unfriendly undecided which one are you?

Rooneyboy:

I saw myself in Peter's story aswell .
I'm a twin (have a twin bro) and an elder bro ,
Believe u me , Peter just painted all I went through.
But how I handled it , I simply ignored them and always made them understand that I cared less about all their backbiting about me.

Thank God, we are no longer under same roof anymore , we are all working in different locations. So , there's no time to understudy or backbite me.

As for Psquare, money is involved , its more dicy for them.

# I really feel for Peter , I know what he's going through.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bigtt76(f): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol @ embolden na wetin cause trouble that naaaa grin you sef don join people wen tink say de bobo nor sabi write songs eh? tongue

austinosita:
From this story, all I can say is this......na outsiders destroy these guys! MAVIN!! (E don tey wey mavin(don j) dey destroy career.......Duncan M, wande, dbanj, even reach may.d,....etc! White garment tins!!!

If teebillz shut that im mouth, after taking some liquor, peter for no too vex!

2ndly, e be like say jude get special interest for Paul! My take: family business no dey last(talking from a bitter experience)! Jude should manage Paul and allow peter get a different manager........psquare remains! Sharing formula solved.......paul, share yours with jude as u wish, peter settle manager as u want!

Finally, jude could have averted these problems if he had set up a better structure........guys take 60% and I take 40% or guys take 80% and I take 20%! Give attention to both equally, and use their songs(for an album) equally!!

Peter, I dey write songs o, and I dey compose wella..........in case u need me........1st song na free.......just release am make u see how far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.