Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Am i cursed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am i cursed? (7121 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / Am I Too Choosy? / Am I Cursed? Please Read It Is Extremely Urgent And A Mater Of Life/death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am i cursed? by Marlvin(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Noh you're not, or perhaps you're.

buh fact is, you're loose, cheap n easily deceived.

your future husband had better run a D.N.A test on his kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am i cursed? by brightnelly(f): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2016
SkinnyDude:
na next month em go born

Owk tekes
Re: Am i cursed? by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
This is a big issue i have been dealing it but it seems i cant just get over it. Any relationship i find myself in,i am always the cheat.I tried all my best to save this last one but i still found myself guilty of such immoral act. Interestingly, they always forgive me for opening up to them .
Now,my fear is how to remain faithful when i get married.
N.B 70% of my friends are guys could it be the reason?
Ur name should be Blessing Animashaun. i have a girl friend like that is also a nypho.
pray to God to help find a man that understands you and pls maybe u shld engage in toys more. bless you sister
Re: Am i cursed? by Monalisa185(f): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Marlvin:

I've been a Loyal , die hard fan of Man United since the days of Uncle David Beckham, The Neville brothers, Luis saha, R.v.n n lots more.

I've watched several Derbies. buh I tell you what, the present Man Utd team will be glad to get a draw from the (citizens) Man City.

hehehehe, good to know you've been and still are a true loyalist... mehnnn, you deserve a medal for that kinda loyalty...

well, I was being optimistic... giving hope where there seems to be none...I know the kinda players and football we've been playing recently, it's been disappointing, Buh hey, you gas be hopeful na, else, these rivals are jez gonn' key into that opportunity and murder your morale
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
justhenry:
weird. op, try travelling to planet mars. i think thats whr u belong.
lol, but you have to come along with me undecided
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Ur name should be Blessing Animashaun. i have a girl friend like that is also a nypho.
pray to God to help find a man that understands you and pls maybe u shld engage in toys more. bless you sister
haaaaaaaa,am not xxxxxx freak ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am i cursed? by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
haaaaaaaa,am not xxxxxx freak ooo shocked shocked shocked
but you don't know how to say no abi?
Re: Am i cursed? by dammytosh: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol, but you have to come along with me undecided

U are a flirt.

U still wan carry man follow for this kind deliverance post.

That is why people did not take you serious.

You need to sit urself down first. Your type send wrong signal to every guy that u want to get laid but at the end fall for 80% of guy's attempt.

Don't derail this thread pls, abeg who get pin mouth charger.
Re: Am i cursed? by Marlvin(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, good to know you've been and still are a true loyalist... mehnnn, you deserve a medal for that kinda loyalty...

well, I was being optimistic... giving hope where there seems to be none...I know the kinda players and football we've been playing recently, it's been disappointing, Buh hey, you gas be hopeful na, else, these rivals are jez gonn' key into that opportunity and murder your morale

#smiles,

you're an optimist , Am a 'Realist'
Re: Am i cursed? by osemwegieosakpa: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Young lady I think we need to talk. I would suggest u go for counselling and possibly spiritual assistance as well. U are not the only one in this. I have seen a lot along this line in my years of counselling and spiritual works. God can turn that around. Kindly call me if you are serious. Shalom! Whatsapp :
08180688587. 08104443869.
Dr. Sam.
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

U are a flirt.

U still wan carry man follow for this kind deliverance post.

That is why people did not take you serious.

You need to sit urself down first. Your type send wrong signal to every guy that u want to get laid but at the end fall for 80% of guy's attempt.

Don't derail this thread pls, abeg who get pin mouth charger.
heyyyyy,am not a flirt..just trying to sound funny angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
osemwegieosakpa:
Young lady I think we need to talk. I would suggest u go for counselling and possibly spiritual assistance as well. U are not the only one in this. I have seen a lot along this line in my years of counselling and spiritual works. God can turn that around. Kindly call me if you are serious. Shalom! Whatsapp :
Dr. Sam.
Noted.Thanks.
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

but you don't know how to say no abi?
of course i say no,i cant explain just ds repeated norm in my life..its beyond my reasoning.
Re: Am i cursed? by M2dX(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
freaky octopus . change your name 1st
Re: Am i cursed? by dammytosh: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
heyyyyy,am not a flirt..just trying to sound funny angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U are.

Dnt disturb Pastors if not you will still do same with them.

Sit down and talk to yourself.

It is not spiritual it is very physical. U enjoy it. Disclipline ur tits first.
Re: Am i cursed? by dammytosh: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
of course i say no,i cant explain just ds repeated norm in my life..its beyond my reasoning.

You way no and they off your pant at the Bus Stop ?

PleAaase
Re: Am i cursed? by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
ok. u need to learn on how to self restraint and spiritual guidiance through it.
nb: pls be careful when seeking spiritual guidiance becos fake pastors and alfas plenty for town. bless you sis
Re: Am i cursed? by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
This is a big issue i have been dealing it but it seems i cant just get over it. Any relationship i find myself in,i am always the cheat.I tried all my best to save this last one but i still found myself guilty of such immoral act. Interestingly, they always forgive me for opening up to them .

You need christ and if you already have him then you need the indwelling of the holy spirit.

No one has the power to overcome sexual recklessness but when the spirit of GOD comes upon you,committing a sin will be extremely difficult.

1 Like

Re: Am i cursed? by Monalisa185(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles,

you're an optimist , Am a 'Realist'

#frowns,

I'm equally a realist... just that, sometimes in life, you put in a lil optimism and a lil realism to balance things...that way, in the end, either of them would pay off...grin
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

U are.

Dnt disturb Pastors if not you will still do same with them.

Sit down and talk to yourself.

It is not spiritual it is very physical. U enjoy it. Disclipline ur tits first.
abeg do u know me i bet u dont cox if you do u wouldnt make slanderous statements about me..
Re: Am i cursed? by sinistermind(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think you need a male friend who doesn't see you as a sex tool and who you can confide in.
Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
sinistermind:
I think you need a male friend who doesn't see you as a sex tool and who you can confide in.
i just pray i find one cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Am i cursed? by sinistermind(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:

They are out there, just that most of u girls look down on good guys.
Re: Am i cursed? by ba7man(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
You need self control before your reputation goes out of control. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am i cursed? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:

Just continue, when you get an STD you will calm down. Increase your number of guys sef. STD is the only thing that will cure you.

1 Like

Re: Am i cursed? by octopusfreaky(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Larryfly:

Just continue, when you get an STD you will calm down. Increase your number of guys sef. STD is the only thing that will cure you.
lol, not my portion and besides ive cheated only twice ,so pls dont fnk am promiscuous..
Re: Am i cursed? by sorextee(m): 12:04am On Mar 21, 2016
She might cheat with the pastor grin sincerely, I don't like pple who cheat on their partner. It costs 0.0 Naira, to be faithful. Most times, it's greed dat make pple cheat. So, rebuke the spirit of greed from ur mind.

missvera:
grin grin grin lolz, you asked a question and after reading your post I gave you the answer to your question...how did I aggravate your condition with my response dear?
SOLUTION: ok, OP Try and see your pastor for deliverance. wink
Re: Am i cursed? by sorextee(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2016
Why u dey put God inside this matter naw. We all know her problem is more physical than spiritual. If her story is true, it means she lacks self control. Any small thing, una go dey call God. It's d same brain we have with the whites. But when dey encounter a problem, they join heads and solve it. But we Africans, unto say our head dey blocked, any small matter, we will start calling "oh God of nebuchadnezzer" undecided. That's why d whites still looks down on us.

osemwegieosakpa:
Dr. Sam.
Re: Am i cursed? by sorextee(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2016
I'm a good guy. wink u really need to work on urself. Be determined to stop nd u will stop. I was once a cigar addict. I made up my mind one day that on March 31st 2011(my birthday), I will stop smoking. I smoked pieces on March 30th cos I knew I was quitting d next day. Dat day came and passed, on 31st March will make it 5yrs I stopped smoking. Why I quit it's cos I want to live to see my children's children. Cancer will not cut it short. It could happen to u, if u re determined.

octopusfreaky:
Re: Am i cursed? by AfroKnight: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Thanks, yes i think i need deliverance cox i tried all my best to avoid such but it keeps repeating itself.

It is because you still believe "stolen water is sweet".

It is not a curse, it's just your repeated decision. When you are presented with the opportunity to grow an affair outside your relationship, you don't restrain yourself. By now, I'm sure you have realized like many others, that the imagination/anticipation of an affair is often sweeter than the act itself.

If you want to stop, you need to build the value you perceive in your man. We know that there is always someone better out there but how long will you pursue your whims? If you marry the sexiest and most attractive man on earth today, tomorrow, you'd find someone better. Will you jump ship again? No, it shouldn't be so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am i cursed? by missvera(f): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2016
sorextee:
She might cheat with the pastor grin sincerely, I don't like pple who cheat on their partner. It costs 0.0 Naira, to be faithful. Most times, it's greed dat make pple cheat. So, rebuke the spirit of greed from ur mind.

grin grin That's true ooo. Lolz
OP, pls don't bother seeing your pastor before you come back here to tell us how you cheated on your boyfriend because Nairalanders ask you to see a pastor for deliverance.
Re: Am i cursed? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
The Niggaz above me tho. They clearly Got A screw loose somewhere.grin

Anyhoo, Op...I don't get.
Like You just Get in A relationship and still Look for other guys to date? Or uh...What's the word? Grind?

I think You ain't Emotionally Attached to these partners You've been having. Cox if You really do...You'd do everything to curb the Act.
u don finish ur diary?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Girl Ugly? PICS / My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog / Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.