Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Do Good Girls Always Regret - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Good Girls Always Regret (1419 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Kelechi009: 3:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Quick question: Why do good girls always have a feeling of regret when things don't work out for them?

You would hear statements like:

- Bad girls get the best husbands
- All my friends were doing Runs in school, i kept myself. God look at me now, they are all married.

- This good girl thing doesn't pay abeg.
- After every thing no job, i should have dated that Yahoo guy that was toasting me.

undecided

lalasticlala
Mynd44 OAM4J dominique.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by MycroftHolmes: 3:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Not always

Time and chance happens to everyone; although that's no justification to be wayward. You just might not always be lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by jeffizy(m): 3:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Depends on the number of good girls you've met along your way.

It's a life occurence...some have it good, some don't . Past escapades may activate turn of events, but, nothing is guaranteed in this game called LIFE.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by hisgrace090: 4:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Not true.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2020
What if you had tried runs or dated the yahoo boy and aren't alive to tell the tale?

What worked for A might not work for B ooooo

Life is a Bio-Experiment, there's never a guarantee of getting same reaction or result by conducting same experiment with all factors constant.

THANK GOD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SO FAR, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND IT WILL SURPRISE YOU WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by DaudaAbu(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Bad girls have had experience and hence can easily weed out or hav a fair judgement of their toasters

Good girl dat refuse to mingle with boys get hood-winked when they think they are ready

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Kelechi009: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2020
jeffizy:
Depends on the number of good girls you've met along your way.

It's a life occurence...some have it good, some don't . Past escapades may activate turn of events, but, nothing is guaranteed in this game called LIFE.

That's my issue, every good girl i who has NOT been successful YET in either career or getting a spouse early enough usually makes this statements.

I feel like they regretted not being wayward, i mean why envy your friends doing RUNS because things haven't worked for you.

Also the type of things they support online, even though they don't participate in it themselves shows where their heart is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Because they wrongly attribute their failure in some area to have been caused by their 'good' behaviour. This is because popular opinion tends to propose the fiction that aggressive, forward and dishonest behaviour breed success. This is not always true. There is no correlation between bad behaviour and success; either in career or in relationships.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Mobree: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Life ain't fair jare..
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why is a good husband the reward for being “good”?

You will always feel disappointment when you feel that your reward should be another perfect human being.

Whatever being good means to you, you should be that for yourself and your personal convictions not to acquire another human being.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Kelechi009: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
Why is a good husband the reward for being “good”?

You will always feel disappointment when you feel that your reward should be another perfect human being.

Whatever being good means to you, you should be that for yourself and your personal convictions not to acquire another human being.

It can feel very hurtful marrying a community penis meanwhile I kept myself before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kelechi009:

It can feel very hurtful marrying a community penis meanwhile I kept myself before marriage.

That’s understandable and I agree. Still, being good or bad encompasses more than past sexual behavior. You might have kept yourself before marriage. That doesn’t make you a good person nor does it make him a bad person for having been sexually active.

Actually date whomever you want to marry and see for yourself their behaviors , their convictions, how they treat other people (very important), and if they fit into your future plans. etc.

This is something that anyone can do whether they have been sexually conservative or not.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kelechi009:

Aren't you the OP?

Are you male or female?

If you would feel hurt marrying a community penis, don't marry one.

EOD.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by crackkhaus: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kelechi009:
Quick question: Why do good girls always have a feeling of regret when things don't work out for them?

- All my friends were doing Runs in school, i kept myself. God look at me now, they are all married.

- After every thing no job, i should have dated that Yahoo guy that was toasting me.

undecided
Any good girl who regrets being good and blames her present circumstances on her past good behavior, is definitely still discovering herself and has much to figure out about life and about herself.

- A life of goodness, goodwill, and good choices breeds no regrets.
- A life of bad intentions, bad choices, and bad disposition towards others will always breed regrets.

Take the statements above to the bank.
No one can successfully cheat nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by crackkhaus: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Aren't you the OP?

Are you male or female?

EOD.
Quite simple really.

I'm a firm believer in not going against those personal principles you hold dear regardless what life throws at you.

The world is much too chaotic for one to simply go with the flow as it comes.

You don't like what you don't like and that's fine.
Be with someone who represents your values.

The problem however is that despite what we type here, the OP and others like her will still end up with that community peniis, simply because, they were never firmly rooted in their principles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Quite simple really.

I'm a firm believer in not going against those personal principles you hold dear regardless what life throws at you.

The world is much too chaotic for one to simply go with the flow as it comes.

You don't like what you don't like and that's fine.
Be with someone who represents your values.

The problem however is that despite what we type here, the OP and others like her will still end up with that community peniis, simply because, they were never firmly rooted in their principles

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Kelechi009:

That's my issue, every good girl i who has NOT been successful YET in either career or getting a spouse early enough usually makes this statements.

I feel like they regretted not being wayward, i mean why envy your friends doing RUNS because things haven't worked for you.

Also the type of things they support online, even though they don't participate in it themselves shows where their heart is.

@bold:

I firmly believe in this.

A good person is not only about what they do/don't do.

It also includes what they support or wish to do if there was no inhibitions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Kelechi009: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Aren't you the OP?

Are you male or female?

EOD.

I am male, my Sister is going through some issues and its draining since we live in the same house. Rubbing off on me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by bukatyne(f): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kelechi009:

I am male, my Sister is going through some issues and its draining since we live in the same house. Rubbing off on me.

What issue is she going through?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Skepticus: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kelechi009:

undecided

lalasticlala
Mynd44 OAM4J dominique.

Because they were never "good" in the first place.

They are only pretending to be and when life in all of its honesty, slaps them with cold reality, they begin to project their own weaknesses, insecurity or plain fate into others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Kelechi009: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
bukatyne:

What issue is she going through?

I can't say much on a public forum, but similar to my first post, comparing her life with friends who have gone far, blaming herself for personal failures, relationships etc

I have told her to delete her IG account, she no listen.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kelechi009:

undecided

lalasticlala
Mynd44 OAM4J dominique.

Because most of the bad girls could have learned their lessons in different ways and they know how to trap good guys into marriage. But for good girl,she avoid all these events and some.bad guys would come into her life and capitalize on her weaknesses as a good girl..

Marriage is a scam.... it's either your spouse scam you or you scam your spouse ....
The sharp ex-run ladies knows what I'm talking about. They plenty for churches and mosques .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Regret by Amanee(f): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Girls who act good to 'look good' to the society are who this applies to

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is Really Getting Complicated!! l really need your inputs on this matter. / Popular Nigerian Actor SAMANJA (alhaji Usman Baba Patigi ) Is Late / My Heart Bleeds: Help Before I Do Something Nasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.