Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Evegran I Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evegran I Love You. (2119 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evegran I Love You. by Keketu(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Evegran i love you. send me pm

1 Like

Re: Evegran I Love You. by lekjons(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
man u man city today! like for man u, share for man city..

4 Likes

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Pucaxo(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
LMAO! grin
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm sorry but I already have a man, he loves me so much and I love him so much.

The end! smiley

*catwalks away, feeling beautiful of course*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Dunexxx(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2016
lmao!!
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Specialbaby(f): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

The end! smiley

i like this girl! Keep it up!

Some guys never cease to amaze me with their stupidity and juvinile tendencies!,you opened a thread to proffess undying love for a persona you can't even recognise off here!

How mature!!

2 Likes

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
i like this girl! Keep it up!

Some guys never cease to amaze me with their stupidity and juvinile tendencies!,you opened a thread to proffess undying love for a persona you can't even recognise off here!

How mature!!

As in.
Most Nairaland guys behave like they don't reason. I've learnt the hard way, so I know how to respond now.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Specialbaby(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

As in.
Most Nairaland guys behave like they don't reason. I've learnt the hard way, so I know how to respond now.

Thanks. smiley
clapping!

A vast majority of them are underage and under parental control,the few independent ones are childish and lack cognitive reasoning so one can easily pin point their behavoural partner!

You rock girl,keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evegran I Love You. by hifaif1: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

As in.

Thanks. smiley

To be on the safe side, always use "some" instead of the bolded!!!

5 Likes

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

The end! smiley

You're a real woman, I've always admired you from the first day I read one of your posts on NLand and that's why I followed. Your man must be proud of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Keketu(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Evegran I Love You. by hifaif1: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Keketu:
Evegran i love you . send me pm

Just like that!!!
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Chanchit: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2016
SMH. Keketu abi wetin be ur name, just compare ur signature which says ladies should stop sending you Pm's with this thread you would know you are confused and also a disgrace.
See as evegran and specialbaby come dey spit ontop your destiny, you deserve to be hanged for disgracing guys, cos you just made them generalize.

Ashiaraba.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2016
PayPalKing:

You're a real woman, I've always admired you from the first day I read one of your posts on NLand and that's why I followed. Your man must be proud of you

Aww thank you.

I just try to be me all the time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Evegran I Love You. by suruwilliams(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
This guy just poured out his feelings he might not put it in a perfect way but the message was passed and she replied already case close make una free the guy joor professor them angry

1 Like

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
I get goose bumps whenever I see or hear the name evegran
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
armylord:
I get goose bumps whenever I see or hear the name evegran

Why?
I'm just a beautiful Akwa Ibom girl with a big brain. smiley.

I'm harmless I assure you. smiley.
Well, unless you step on my pretty toes-then I'd have to bite you.

Happy Sunday smiley.

*catwalks away*
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Royle2014(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lmai! Now dis is just MEAN
Re: Evegran I Love You. by sinistermind(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some people just take things too serious... Evegran, in as much as I admire ur response to some idiotic posts n all, u should also learn not to sound saucy. Just an advice n no offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
sinistermind:
Some people just take things too serious... Evegran, in as much as I admire ur response to some idiotic posts n all, u should also learn not to sound saucy. Just an advice n no offence intended.

Advice noted but I'll decide who deserves a "saucy" response and who deserves a nice response. smiley
Re: Evegran I Love You. by sinistermind(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Advice noted but I'll decide who deserves a "saucy" response and who deserves a nice response. smiley

All dis naija fine gehs sef
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Marlvin(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
And he just made a fool of himself.
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Just i love you ? undecided Send her a picture like this and wait for her response. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
sinistermind:

All dis naija fine gehs sef

smiley
Re: Evegran I Love You. by anigbajumo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
clapping!

A vast majority of them are underage and under parental control,the few independent ones are childish and lack cognitive reasoning so one can easily pin point their behavoural partner!

You rock girl,keep it up!

It is obvious dat u lack ability to reason, I dnt blame u but da guy dat create nonsense thread coz of PM.Av been on this forum almost 5yrs,av never PM any lady.
You cnt generalized coz of OP's behavior it is highly barbaric.

U used the word majority and few which clearly shown that u are referring to all male Nairalander.If u are beautiful I will only click like on yer pic,I will never send any useless PM or expecting a ghost to PM me.

More Ladies in my hood dan to be sending PM and looking for ladies on faceless forum.

Pls enhance yer IQ of it has completely dismantled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evegran I Love You. by ClassCaptain(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Just i love you ? undecided Send her a picture like this and wait for her response. grin

hahaha ...
Re: Evegran I Love You. by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
man u man city today! like for man u, share for man city..
Man u go lose profuselyundecided
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Specialbaby(f): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
anigbajumo:

It is obviously dat u lack ability to reason, I dnt blame u but da guy dat create nonsense thread coz of PM.Av been on this forum almost 5yrs,av never PM any lady.

U used the word majority and few which clearly shown that u are referring to all male Nairalander.If u are beautiful I will only click like on yer pic,I will never send any useless PM or expecting a ghost to PM me.

More Ladies in my hood dan to be sending PM and looking for ladies on faceless forum.

ok sweet!

You ought not to go all ballastic because of my comment!
Re: Evegran I Love You. by edetty(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

smiley
no offense, dis is coming from a fellow akwa ibom dude to u miss,,he meant no harm,and trust me he wasn't even serious with the post,its just teases,and its fun once in a while if done nicely and politely like he just did,sha ur comments weren't harsh,buh nxt time just play along except he begins to read meanings into it or bug u,,,akwa ibom ado ok( proudly eyen ITU and half IKONO).
Re: Evegran I Love You. by edetty(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
anigbajumo:

It is obviously dat u lack ability to reason, I dnt blame u but da guy dat create nonsense thread coz of PM.Av been on this forum almost 5yrs,av never PM any lady.

Brother am even surprised u even got time for some faceless BIMBO, who doesn't recognize simple fallacy of generalization, sounds like a complete illiterate to me!
Re: Evegran I Love You. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
edetty:
no offense, dis is coming from a fellow akwa ibom dude to u miss,,he meant no harm,and trust me he wasn't even serious with the post,its just teases,and its fun once in a while if done nicely and politely like he just did,sha ur comments weren't harsh,buh nxt time just play along except he begins to read meanings into it or bug u,,,akwa ibom ado ok( proudly eyen ITU and half IKONO).

I realise he meant no harm. Did I harm him?

You don't tell me what to do okay?

The fact that you even said "next time, play along " like you're controlling me is offensive. Okay?
My mentions, my responses, my reactions. Respect that Mr Akwa Ibom.

*catwalks away*
Re: Evegran I Love You. by edetty(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

I realise he meant no harm. Did I harm him?

You don't tell me what to do okay?

The fact that you even said "next time, play along " like you're controlling me is offensive. Okay?
My mentions, my responses, my reactions. Respect that Mr Akwa Ibom.

*catwalks away*
I sed he meant no harm,never said u did either, dat was one sided from me because u dint attack him directly buh ur comment allowed the other lady to rant a bit,den secondly I saod nxt time, "SUGGESTIONS not CONTROL",. wld have been considered control if I had said next time YOU SHOULD,,,spot the difference in the diction my lady!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not / Photo: Being A Good Woman Barely Keeps A Man | True Or False / Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.