Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? (6645 Views)

Is it true that the whole of the South west is smaller than Niger state? / Northern Nigeria Is Too Tolerant - Facts Cannot Be Disputed / South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by Ooni: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Customized oooo. You've spent the better part of your life in Yorubaland and your Yoruba is still horrible, just like your Ibo.
thats my pple anybody that tells them the truth is ibo

btw wat/who is customized?
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by PentiumPro(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Ooni:
thats my pple anybody that tells them the truth is ibo

btw wat/who is customized?
Asunu! cheesy cheesy
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
And religious fanaticism is unique to Eastern Nigeria, hun?
....also to the eastern world!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....even that is traced to the east, why?
I suppose you seem too concerned about this "Baby factory" of a thing in the East than you are about the ritual killing here in the WEST... If you're assuming all Easterners indulge in the act, then we Westerners are all ritual killers, huh? THERE ARE CRIMINALS IN EVERY NIGERIAN STATE... Crime is not perculiar to any single region...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....also to the eastern world!
And now, you sound repulsive... your dishonesty pisses me off...
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But would you describe abortion and prostitution as moral depravities?

If no , why ?

No.
Neither harms society.

One can make the argument that both are beneficial to society.

1 Like

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

...for you peace is irrelevant, the violent rond the world today is caused by easterner becuse of religion why?
Boko Haram is from Eastern Nigeria then...
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by Ooni: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

It is just an accident of your history that you are pagan, christian and Muslim, not any special traits.
We have same in the North, in the middle belt, in the Midwest and to a very tiny extent in the east, except that Islamic never penetrated the East.
In other words, the East was never conquered by jihadists.

And we should be ashamed that we were not conquered by jihadists ?

Is that your point?
are u ibo?
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
I suppose you seem too concerned about this "Baby factory" of a thing in the East than you are about the ritual killing here in the WEST... If you're assuming all Easterners indulge in the act, then we Westerners are all ritual killers, huh? THERE ARE CRIMINALS IN EVERY NIGERIAN STATE... Crime is not perculiar to any single region...
.....the easterner advocate! can you tell me for once if there is any religion attack on you in the west because of your religion?
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Boko Haram is from Eastern Nigeria then...
...you don't know is from the east and were easterner!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

No.
Neither harms society.

Prostitution - spread of sexually transmitted diseases , death , indecent dressing , sexual immorality (looks harmful)

Abortion - Murder (loss of life ) looks harmful

If you mean prostitution is beneficial to the society in curtailing rape cases , as a means of living for the women involved then I dont agree with you .
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

No.
Neither harms society.

....oh for God sake, who with conscience would justify the abortion, prostitution and baby factory!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by meccuno: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Ooni:
Op is correct we are very tolerant here in the west. An average yoruba here in osogbo is a christian, a moslem and a pagan.

We go to church in the morning, visit babalawo in the evening and become muslims when hausas start killing us in mile 12. Some pple call it hypocricy but i think its our way of life which the visitors we are accomodating should respect.
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
...it's truth, if you have some one in the west ask him!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....oh for God sake, who with conscience would justify the abortion, prostitution and baby factory!

You're dishonest.
No one justified baby factory phenomena.
I had already clarified that.
It's unacceptable vice.
It's not a culture, unlike culturally sanctioned child marriage and pedophilia.

Are you capable of understanding the distinctions ? undecided

Abortion and prostitution are free, legal choices borne out of social and economic necessities.

I am not sure you're educated enough to understand that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
....Ayo, omoakin ni yakin, omo eniyan atata kii siwa hu omo ti kiniun ba bi boo rii laarin iju rere, iwa bi oba kii jina sii!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

You're dishonest.
No one justified baby factory phenomena.
I had already clarified that.
It's unacceptable vice.
It's not a culture, unlike culturally sanctioned child marriage and pedophilia.

Are you capable of understanding the distinctions ? undecided

Abortion and prostitution are free, legal choices borne out of social and economic necessities.

I am not sure you're educated enough to understand that.
educated enough! hun-un...let me asked you, will you be happy if your children, your family, your wife, prostitute, or aborted ....with your level of eucation!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prostitution - spread of sexually transmitted diseases , death , indecent dressing , sexual immorality (looks harmful)

If you think that prostitution is the cause if sexually transmitted diseases, then you're ignorant.

If you think Prostitution is the cause of indecent dressing and sexual immorality, then I have some really bad news for you. grin

YOU are the one who is suffering from DEPRAVITIES.

I suggest you visit a strip club and blow off some steam ( literally and figuratively).
Believe me, you will be better off.
grin

5 Likes

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by ckmayoca: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai. OP na educated illiterate because he can type correctly but lacks wisdom.

How can u be quoting ppl senselessly after opening a lame thread.

Did u ever seen the ibo burning a mosque cos they don't like it?
The funny thing again is that hausa muslims dont believe yoruba muslim is a genuine muslim but a fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

educated enough! hun-un...let me asked you, will you be happy if your children, your family, your wife, prostitute, or aborted ....with your level of eucation!

You still don't get it.

Let me break it down for you.

I don't smoke. Smoking can also be harmful to health.
Therefore, I wouldn't want any of my children to smoke.

But, a lot of people all over the world still enjoy smoking, even with their parents and children, as long as it remains legal.

So, Who am I to judge a smoker based on my own personal preferences ?
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

If you think that prostitution is the cause if sexually transmitted diseases, then you're ignorant.

If you think Prostitution is the cause of indecent dressing and sexual immorality, then I have some really bad news for you. grin

I suggest you visit a strip club and blow off some steam ( literally and figuratively).
grin
oh can nigerian help me out of this man even our 250 or more of our tradition in this country against abortion andprostitution, because no one is happy having his relative on this vices!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

grin

cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

You still don't get it.

Let me break it down for you.

I don't smoke. Smoking can also be harmful to health.
Therefore, I wouldn't want any of my children to smoke.

But, a lot of people all over the world still enjoy smoking, even with their parents and children, as long as it remains legal.

So, Who am I to judge a smoker based on my own personal preferences ?
...ok can you accept your children to be a sex worker as you people call it!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

oh can nigerian help me out of this man even our 250 or more of our tradition in this country against abortion andprostitution, because no one is happy having his relative on this vices!

No one likes his children or elatives to smoke marijuana, right ?
But for one reason or another , people still enjoy it.
It is perfectly legal in most countries and States in the US.
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=oyinkinola post=43937450][/quote]mgbaraku naenweghi nne na nna gbagbukwa GI.Otoro ogwugwu akpu sagbukwa GI.isi eke gbukwa GI ebeebe
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

...ok can you accept your children to be a sex worker as you people call it!

Someone must be really daft if they are still asking me this silly question after all that I posted this far.

1 Like

Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

No one likes his children or elatives to smoke marijuana, right ?
But for one reason or another , people still enjoy it.
It is perfectly legal in most countries and States in the US.
....and you can enjoy some one who you now to do such a thing!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

Someone must be really daft if they are still asking me this silly question after all that I posted this far.
....no one including you will accept seen your relative in prostitution, what is bad is bad, it's unreligion, untraditional any where in the world!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
mgbaraku naenweghi nne na nna gbagbukwa GI.Otoro ogwugwu akpu sagbukwa GI.isi eke gbukwa GI ebeebe
....you see!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....and you can enjoy some one who you now to do such a thing!

I know people and have known people who smoke marijuana.
It takes absolutely nothing from me.

I am sure you know people who chew Kola nut, drink coffee, etc for the same caffeine high.

I am sure you have no problems with people who enjoy kolanut , coffee or alcohol.

So, what's the difference?
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by oyinkinola: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
ckmayoca:
Chai. OP na educated illiterate because he can type correctly but lacks wisdom.

How can u be quoting ppl senselessly after opening a lame thread.

Did u ever seen the ibo burning a mosque cos they don't like it?
The funny thing again is that hausa muslims dont believe yoruba muslim is a genuine muslim but a fake.
...you see, that is why, because of their religion fanatics, that can't be traced to yoruba!
Re: West Is More Religion Tolerant Than The East!......why? by plaetton: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

....no one including you will accept seen your relative in prostitution, what is bad is bad, it's unreligion, untraditional any where in the world!

There is a world of difference between being bad and being illegal.

No wants to be or wants his children to be a slowpoke, but, being a slowpoke is not an assault to human dignity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim / Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang / Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.