Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim (6597 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari, Atiku not educated enough to rule Nigeria, says Olawepo-Hasim

The People’s Trust presidential candidate, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim, has said Nigeria needs an educated person to become the next president for the country to move forward.

He said specifically that the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party, President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, respectively, did not have sound education to rule the country.

Olawepo-Hasim stated this in Akure, Ondo State, while speaking with journalists after meeting with his party leaders across the 18 local government areas of the state on Friday.

He said, “When we were governed by people who were more educated, Nigeria made more progress.

“Those people understood how a modern society should be. Let me give an example of Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was a lawyer, Azikwe, who was more educated. You saw the difference in the quality of their governance.

“Education gives you knowledge of how things should be organised. In the 21st century, there is a minimum level required for you to understand how international economics functions.

“What I’m saying is that PDP that is trying to make an issue out of Mr. President’s certificate are not better placed. There is no difference between two of them. There is no difference between PDP candidate and APC’s in terms of levels of education. They are both at the same level.”

The presidential candidate, who expressed confidence in winning the 2019 presidential election, noted that there were more votes in the North Central, where he came from; and the North Eastern part than any other region of the country, saying the big votes from the two regions and other regions would give him the victory.

On the issue of restructuring, Olawepo-Hasim explained that there was the need for devolution of more power to the states.

“I believe in the devolution of power from the Federal Government to the states, so that they can mobilise resources.

“I believe in moving power from the Federal Government to the state governments. I will address the lack of equality in the zones. I will create one state in the South-East region and that will be done within one year,” he stated

https://punchng.com/buhari-atiku-not-educated-enough-to-rule-nigeria-says-olawepo-hasim/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by iCauseTrouble: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Professor Hashim..... There is no correlation between good leadership and education. What is needed is foresight, transparency and truthfulness

19 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Really?
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Mutecgold92(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kkk
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by BruncleZuma: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha

[img]https://i./1NJb.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by LordCenturion(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
We are not tired of old thieves that keep rotating power among themselves,buhari is near 80,atiku is over 70,so, no neutral youth in this country?, no other new faces apart from people we've known for the past 40 years?,. This is 2018,Nigeria is not ready to stand up,this is the reason y I never pity anyone crying about bad economy,poverty,lack of security, unemployment etc,the problem of this nation is not these people but the masses itself,this people cannot move the country forward for god sake, they have nothing to offer, you can hear it from atiku/buhari campaign speech,non of them know the meaning of economy.. Anyway, you can Die for them,collect 3 cups of rice,get vegetables oil to cook it with kerosene,make sure u don't finish that food they gave u for the next four years..

9 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by nepapole(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Honestly, I wonder if buhari can read or write. A president that doesn't ever say anything on his own, it's either Adesina or Garba through Twitter.

I get the feeling that even the prepared speech he reads, that he spends like 2weeks, learning the words and practising.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by smileyz16(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
if only we youth can just withdraw our supports from dis association of looters Apc nd Pdp and vote a credible and relatively new breed politician... I stand with Sowore

8 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by NaijaMutant(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Professor Hashim

Just say Buhari is an uneducated cow herder

Nobody will beat you undecided

8 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by hucienda: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
lol ... the thread even dry.
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by NaijaMutant(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
iCauseTrouble:
Professor Hashim..... There is no correlation between good leadership and education. What is needed is foresight, transparency and truthfulness

I beg to disagree.

With the way the illiterate dullard has led Nigeria so far

There must be a correlation undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by kingharzy: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
undecided

And then you, with all the education you're boasting of can't discern between 'AN UNEDUCATED MAN and A PARTLY EDUCATED MAN'.
Don't you know that one has his certificates with due honour but we can't say same for the other? ?
BTW, with all the educated individuals and intellectual prowess they pride in, where have gotten to? ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by somehow: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
And Jonathan was what? A Prof lol
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by habymi: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
as for me and my house we are Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Huh
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by somehow: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Which one of he two is more educated? The diploma guy or the one with military certificate that's equivalent to a conventional masters degree?
kingharzy:
undecided

And then you, with all the education you're boasting of can't discern between 'AN UNEDUCATED MAN and A PARTLY EDUCATED MAN'.
Don't you know that one has his certificates with due honour but we can't say same for the other? ?
BTW, with all the educated individuals and intellectual prowess they pride in, where have gotten to? ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by leo1234(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who is this again
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by festacman(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
The naked truth about democracy is that election is a test of popularity and not a test of intellect. A popular mad man or woman can beat a university don in an election.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by quickly: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

nOT IN THIS COMPLEX WORLD OF IT & macro ECONOMY.

NAME 1 GOOD LEADER WITHOUT SOLID EDUCATION?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by MarianaTrench: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim is our man not those two old timers.

Say no to old cargo politicians!!!
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by gift2xl: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
OK PROVIDE THE EDUCATED PERSON FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mekaboy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hmm.But the most sophisticated and educated tribe in Nigeria voted buhari in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by iCauseTrouble: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I beg to disagree.

With the way the illiterate dullard has led Nigeria so far

There must be a correlation undecided
quickly:

nOT IN THIS COMPLEX WORLD OF IT & macro ECONOMY.

NAME 1 GOOD LEADER WITHOUT SOLID EDUCATION?
Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a PhD holder. So what do you have to say?
I repeat, a visionary leader with foresight is what is needed. Not too much educational degrees

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Quality20(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
What then will he say about GEJ a PhD holder who ran a father Christmas gov

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by biomustry: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
we are doomed
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
This guy makes too much noise
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by RemiOAjayi: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Professor Hashim

Just say Buhari is an uneducated cow herder

Nobody will beat you undecided

Buhari is more I mean far educated than Atiku...imagine diploma in Islamic education, who is likely to ismalise the country. Buhari's educational level is equivalent to PHD holder. Go and learn

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by NaijaMutant(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
RemiOAjayi:

Buhari is more I mean far educated than Atiku...imagine diploma in Islamic education, who is likely to ismalise the country. Buhari's educational level is equivalent to PHD holder. Go and learn

Sorry, I won't stoop low to your level for an argument undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by RevenGeMission: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
really
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mekaboy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Quality20:
What then will he say about GEJ a PhD holder who ran a father Christmas gov

That father Christmas government is still better than this cattle colony of a government.
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gohashim2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Outcome Of The Emergency Meeting Of APC NWC On The Supreme court / Voter Registration. . . Jega Asks For Another N6.6bn / Alison-madueke Summoned By Reps Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.