Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62855 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by HugeMac: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
SirToby:
Don't you guys want BIAFRA again ? Why are you so concerned with what is happening in the country ? I thought is BIAFRA or death! Lol... Hypocrites
this election really pain you Kaiiiii

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by yaki84: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

For the next 8 years, He will be a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

then he shud concentrate, so many stranded people on d road cos of this fuel scarcity. tell amaechi to resume him driving work asap.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol!!!!! This Nigga is a joker!
So you think it is South West Votes that got Buhari in?
Voted that were shared almost evenly, and APC lost ekiti state?
Or in 2011 when the North West and East votes Buhari but still lost?

Truth be told, no single region in Nigeria is disposable, or more important than the other, and no region can win elections in its own.

Hope that sinks into your head

The fact remains that with the entire North and most of the SW in alliance (as exemplified by the APC), SW and SS votes are useless in any national election. 2015 proved this when over 90% PDP votes in almost all SS/SE states (and some votes in the SW) could not save Jonathan from being kicked out...

...and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by yaki84: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
skot:
Whether the PDP acknowledges it or not the simple fact is if Buhari wants Rivers State he has what it takes to grab it, imagine what a zoologist did in Ekiti and compare what a soldier can do, but PMB is not in a do or die mode for Rivers otherwise he knows what to do to forcefully grab it.
Rivers State is a violent zone if PDP wins= violence, if APC wins= violence.
SS people have to put their home in order for them to benefit positively.

if gej could make fayemi also lose his polling unit, local govt area then he was really awesome.
gej was damn intelligent.

14 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
ElCule:
Saint Amaechi sponsored mr integrity (Buahri) presidential campaign with rivers money. Or what are you saying exactly?

I am saying that Rotimi Amaechi was a main contributor to Jonathan's defeat. That's why he will forever hold the title of the Jonathan Slayer.

I'm sure that's not too complex for you to understand.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by tinsel: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

The fact remains that with the entire North and most of the SW in alliance (as exemplified by the APC), SW and SS votes are useless in any national election. 2015 proved this when over 90% PDP votes in almost all SS/SE states (and some votes in the SW) could not save Jonathan from being kicked out...

...and you know it.
SE and SS.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ovie56:
But I won't call that slaying the peak of a political career is the presidency he wasn't even kicked out of office his tenure simply came to an end... Assume Amaechi obstruct Jonathan from reaching the peak now id say he slew him.

The peak of a Nigerian's political career is utilizing the two Presidential terms allowable.

Jonathan is the FIRST President to lose a Presidential election and be kicked out after a SINGLE tenure. Only Ameachi and the APC could have achieved this feat that has never been achieved before.

That is why he is the Jonathan Slayer and Lion of Ubima.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by udoh2k: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right

Let the truth be told. All States in Niger Delta are PDP States. Amaechi became governor under PDP. Edo State was given to Adams because of his fight for the common man when he was the Labour President. You need to do something very impactful to the masses before you can defeat PDP in Niger Delta. Amaechi dumped PDP for APC at the die minutes... only a handful of his aids/appointees decamped with him, not the masses.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by derecho(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
E be like say e no easy for the Lion of Ubima.
Wike abeg gif am small chance na.
E ni ti ija o ba lo n perare lokunrin.
Lion don jam Lion.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by bomsilaga(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
marsoden:

Very silly comment.

You Nailed It Bro.
i didnt know what to write before these kids will start insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by terrence12(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
I dey tire 4 una oo...... Shey na only apc ppl die?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
All APC should go and die in the Lagooon. PDP owns Rivers, Rivers is for PDP grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The people own the government in a democracy not the government own the people.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by STARGREEN(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Anyone who expect APC to win a
single seat in Rivers is highly high on something. maybe he/she can continue till when reality becomes real and the substance clear in the morning. PDP!!!! No Shaking

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well now PDP has won just as expected and hopefully legally unlike the disgraceful behaviour witnessed by the international observers the last time. The issue is to finish with pointless tribalistic rhetoric and do some thing for the people of the state - ALL the people irrespective of who they voted for! So lets look forward and here somepositive policies and how they will help. Its all very well to win but now you must govern!

So what will be done?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by forelimb: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
This guy must be an idiot
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by egheleghe(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
no final results yet o.the collation officers have left inec office without declaring any results.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by forelimb: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

...and you know it.
Just like the fulani herdsmen who are so daft so is this one that calls himself fulanimafia

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Opharhe:
Exactly! I'm from Delta state, what state are you from?
bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ElCule: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I am saying that Rotimi Amaechi was a main contributor to Jonathan's defeat. That's why he will forever hold the title of the Jonathan Slayer.

I'm sure that's not too complex for you to understand.
You can pretend all you want, but you can only decieve yourself. Amaechi does not have any political relevance in rivers

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Damianbrown(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
where you there when the rigging was done?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Daloks: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC claims as if they are popular why are they fighting this hard,it's no news that rivers is PDP.u dare not mention APC or change in port l-harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Saint83(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Seat down and listen to Inec declares results before you post relubbish..... Those results are configured by PDP.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Saint83(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Seat down and listen to Inec declares results before you post relubbish..... Those results are configured by PDP. smiley grin cheesy shocked cool cry
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Lee4s(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
What can I say... I love PDP

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by MWTH(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
marsoden:

Very silly comment.
He's more than silly... Simply put. He's a mumu.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by chipet67(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
The reverse is the case... Keep wailing
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
godoluwa:
bia, y do u ppl call sw ndi ofe mmanu? is it a crime to eat red oil? am sure you knw dat ur sisters cant do without us because we makes the best husband in the world
why wont u make the best husbands when ur men are busy washing ibo girls pant
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ejor1: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
I want INEC to do rerun for Naija own let me see how sai baba go win again. Even his elite don deny him this time.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Because pdp won that is why we are not getting it right.......
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by tinsel: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please ignore all results you are reading here.
INEC returning officer just left the collation center without saying a word to anyone.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by godoluwa(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
dollarking:
why wont u make the best husbands when ur men are busy washing ibo girls pant
hmmm...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by kenchylala: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

PDP killed the members of other parties as well ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.