Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62881 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Amanwulu1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Keep it rolling in na. I'm here to see result as I'm a hardwking gent not an idle n lazy youth who wnt to kill demselves over ppl dat don't care about dem.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
let me relax here this afternoon.
Caseless
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by BankManager(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
D way some people take carry this election for head sha..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by FLYFIRE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.
That is until 2019 when apc WILL loose ALL

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by sinistermind(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

I guess you re oblivious why the APC is fighting to get Rivers. They failed in Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom, Rivers was their last target and they have failed in that also. These 4 states are Nigerian oil rich states and if the federal govt can control those states then it will have required funds to fund their party. They only have lagos, which has a seaport. Rivers has both a seaport and also oil rich. Losing Rivers is definitely a big blow to the ruling party.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Richydos(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

It's funny how you can comfortably classify Amaechi as jonathan' s slayer...... I bet u must have forgotten he couldn't even deliver his own state against PDP almost in all elections in River state...... He is just being a member of ALL POLITICAL COMPENSATION

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by FLYFIRE(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
denko:
Buhari deploy 10 thousand soldiers but Rivers people stood their ground and refused to be turn Osun State.
Rivers people no be red-oil-soup-people naa

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
FLYFIRE:

That is until 2019 when apc WILL loose ALL

2015 has already shown how disposable SS/SE votes are. Your labeling of the APC as an Amala party will also not help the PDP in the SW.

PDP can only remain a state level party in the SS/ SE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
why won't you be pained when APC is losing all the sits. Their strategy to distract wike and rig the election failed. where is Ameachi the lunatic of Ubimagringringrin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by arireirede: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fake results....ignore it.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
where are all the apc zombies? come and see how your saint amaechi has been turn to ordinary ant o. i swear if i contest election with amaechi for anywhere for SS, the guy no go see my back, just to tell you how we hate him so much now. i hope he run back to radio station to start saying rubbish all over again. rubbish man

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by buzzyjayforreal(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
FG Misinforming Nigerians; Saraki Receives Pension,
Not Salary – Kwara Govt.
The Kwara state government has denied paying
salaries to Bukola Saraki, senate president, for four
years after he stepped aside as governor of the state.
Reacting to the claim of the Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission (EFCC) that the former governor
was receiving salaries from the state after he left
office, Isiaka Gold, secretary to the Kwara state
government, said Saraki’s last salary was N291,474.00
for the month of May 2011.
He said that since May 2011 when he left office as
governor, Saraki had only been receiving pension –
not salary.
“From June 2011, former Governor Saraki started
receiving his pension, which was N578,188.00 as
other past governors in the country,” Gold said in a
statement
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fg-misinforming-
nigerians-saraki-receives-pension-not-salary-kwara-
govt/
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
charleseee:
so PDP control the Army and police?

No PDP controls the thugs grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by raystanley(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
NobleAky:
Don't be stingy with likes that i want to dedicate to Nyeson Wike for putting up a stronger fight to subdue all Federal might.
The Cockroache of Ubima should return to Abuja as a defeated man
lol...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
arireirede:
Fake results....ignore it.
this one normal so? how much will it take u to run your brain transplant? i want to pay for it.
seriously is fake result, check out the original result:
apc won all HOA, HOR AND SENATE IN RIVERS RERUN ELECTION.
I hope u are ok with the above original result now? u need drugs fast fast
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Krossbow123: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hope u r enjoying the change u voted for grin?

I don't think so.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool. [/quote]
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by godoluwa(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
APC IS A DISASTER THAT NOBODY WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH. HOA CANT IMPEACH AREGBESOLA BECAUSE THE HOUSE WAS MADE OF APC MEMBERS BUT IN A SANE SOCIETY, AREGBESOLA SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL NOW BECAUSE HE CANT EXPLAIN HOW HE GOT OSUN STATE INTO DEBT. DONT BLAME THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE BECAUSE THE DEVIL THAT YOU KNOW BEFORE IS BETTER THAN UNSEEN ANGEL.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Fongido(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Ameachi has been Governor twice which is the maximum allowed by the constitution. He has grown beyond Rivers State politics and is now a national politician.

Ameachi is loved in the NW, NC, NE and SW (the election deciders) and can win any national election. Apart from the SS/SE, where else can Wike be tolerated?

Ameachi has gone beyond state politics and his role in this election was to attempt an increase in the APC's large political warchest. He remains a Senior Minister of the Federal Republic and Dakuku has also gone Federal as Nimasa's DG.

All's well that ends well.
Really?? I know the northerners they'll betray Amaechi bitter when it's time. they can't choose Amaechi over any northerner. he'll come back to south south as a prodigal son I promise him

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
where are all the apc zombies? come and see how your saint amaechi has been turn to ordinary ant o. i swear if i contest election with amaechi for anywhere for SS, the guy no go see my back, just to tell you how we hate him so much now. i hope he run back to radio station to start saying rubbish all over again. rubbish man

Hate him or like him, He remains a Minister of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and will be the highest ranked SS politician at the federal level for the next 16 years.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

Cry of a Loser

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ify84(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Sighted... Apc zombie... Runs away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by dikeizu1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
nwanne kedu onye ga afu ebe ana echi ozo jewe ebe ana alu agwu,after dollar increasement,pure water #20,bags of rice everything on mountain,accident every min in naija all under buhari regime,i think any body that opens his or her mouth to apc should be dealt with,naija lets just admits our wrongs nd apollogise to gej

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fongido:

Really?? I know the northerners they'll betray Amaechi bitter when it's time. they can't choose Amaechi over any northerner. he'll come back to south south as a prodigal son I promise him

I hope u aware that PDP has zoned presidency to North so either way, You will still bow to a Northerner.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by chesterlee(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

Choi see this Zombie

E pain am very well!!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by godoluwa(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Rivers people no be red-oil-soup-people naa
bia, y do u ppl call sw ndi ofe mmanu? is it a crime to eat red oil? am sure you knw dat ur sisters cant do without us because we makes the best husband in the world
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

all politics is local. Amaechi knows this that is why he is fighting to control the River State political structure/establishment

the truth is that Amaechi is being rewarded at the moment for using Rivers money to fund Buhari election. He will soon run out of political capital when the powers that be realise Amaechi no longer has any political base.

if in 2019 Buhari leaves office, Amaechi is finished!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Goddex: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=14pt]Buhari's woeful performanve is the reason APC is losing South South and South East[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nicepoker(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
zombie.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by FLYFIRE(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Unfortunately for you, you are on your own as I don't reside in Nigeria...and only your likes see doom and gloom for your country.

As for me and other patriotic Nigerians, all we see is bright hope that we will be delivered from this wilderness we were put in by PDP's misrule.
Look through your saint list of apc & tell me who was not in PDP in the 16 years of misrule. By the way, staying in Togo or Ghana does not make for abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by chesterlee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
RIVERS IS PDP

PDP IS RIVERS!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.