Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62872 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
[s]Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Igwe9(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

The fact remains that with the entire North and most of the SW in alliance (as exemplified by the APC), SW and SS votes are useless in any national election. 2015 proved this when over 90% PDP votes in almost all SS/SE states (and some votes in the SW) could not save Jonathan from being kicked out...

...and you know it.

Hmm, kids everywhere, many voted for APC as PDP was almost taking people for a ride but I bet you, if APC continues like this, Nothing on earth can save them come 2019.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by wiseoneking: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

The fact remains that with the entire North and most of the SW in alliance (as exemplified by the APC), SW and SS votes are useless in any national election. 2015 proved this when over 90% PDP votes in almost all SS/SE states (and some votes in the SW) could not save Jonathan from being kicked out...

...and you know it.
What on earth is this one babbling about.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by wiseoneking: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I am saying that Rotimi Amaechi was a main contributor to Jonathan's defeat. That's why he will forever hold the title of the Jonathan Slayer.

I'm sure that's not too complex for you to understand.
Pls how old are you? I am serious.

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by crownwealth: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
derecho:
E be like say e no easy for the Lion of Ubima.
Wike abeg gif am small chance na.
E ni ti ija o ba lo n perare lokunrin.
Lion don jam Lion.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Igwe9(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I am saying that Rotimi Amaechi was a main contributor to Jonathan's defeat. That's why he will forever hold the title of the Jonathan Slayer.

I'm sure that's not too complex for you to understand.

Amechi did not contribute anything, Nigerians voted for Buhari, Gej faced both local and international conspiracies. He was strong enough to garner those votes. Amechi only did not support Gej but Buhari did not win with just two votes, so hat's the fuss?

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igwe9:

Hmm, kids everywhere, many voted for APC as PDP was almost taking people for a ride but I bet you, if APC continues like this, Nothing on earth can save them come 2019.

Of course. The PDP has zoned its 2019 Presidency to the North so if PMB fails, the PDP will simply be reclaimed from the SS/SE and we will vote PDP.

The current PDP Chairman (Sherriff) and Youth leader (Mai Basira) have already set the tone.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by zukko(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igwe9:

Amechi did not contribute anything, Nigerians voted for Buhari, Gej faced both local and international conspiracies. He was strong enough to garner those votes. Amechi only did not support Gej but Buhari did not win with just two votes, so hat's the fuss?

So Ameachi never sponsored Buhari's campaign as wailers are fond of blabbing?

The propaganda against Amaechi is quickly unraveling.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
dollarking:
why wont u make the best husbands when ur men are busy washing ibo girls pant

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by nelcliff(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igwe9:

APC is a 4 year's or let say a one tenure party.. it's already dead before 2019.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by klax(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right

Mr man go sleep. Good night your words are nonsense too late asked such last line question ok so go ask buhari how did he won the general election then you will get your answer. Good night biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by skot: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
yaki84:

if gej could make fayemi also lose his polling unit, local govt area then he was really awesome.
gej was damn intelligent.

U obviously don't get it, that's simply the reason for ur present predicament, yes u know what I mean. I know u
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by smarthG(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Until u start saying the truth, you might never contribut to the REAL-CHANGE.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by 247notire(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

I hope u aware that PDP has zoned presidency to North so either way, You will still bow to a Northerner.
Voting for a reasonable northerner who has a workable vision for Nigeria has never been a problem. Nigeria was always configured to have the northerners in the majority of everything and their criminal rulers cemented it by creation of states, LG, bogus census figures, keeping their ppl in eternal poverty to be able to control them.

Nigeria will never move forward until we restructure the system of government. Fact.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
klax:

Mr man go sleep. Good night your words are nonsense too late asked such last line question ok so go ask buhari how did he won the general election then you will get your answer. Good night biko.

Ask the International monitors how he won. Fairly and squarely is the answer. Like it or not the majority chose him rightly or wrongly for better or for worse. No amount of all the crying like a spoiled child at being found out will change that. I hope these elections in Rivers were fair (unlike last time) although PDP were always going to win Rivers. Now can one actual explicit POLICY be put forward for all to judge or must we suffer more of the old boring political history and name calling this thread has so far consisted of.

By the way a.quick question. Can anyone tell me if Orobebe (the guy who attempted to derail the elections in front of the entire world and was masterfully put in his place by Jega) - I think thats his name - was ever expelled from PDP. Have been curious about that for a while now but would just like to know.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Jsaviour(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Yet he and his goons sent Orubebe to disrupt the announcement of the Presidential election results? Honorable my left foot.

You can only fool yourselves. Ameachi forever remains the Jonathan slayer.

pls can u help me with d answer to what makes amaechi slayer of Jonathan, a state, he as a sitting governor could not even deliver to APC, to d point of just getting 5% of d whole vote during presidential election and even now with all d federal might could not even get up to 3 seats in Rivers in this rerun elections. so what makes him a lion/slayer, cos I am eager to know.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
APC both leaders & followers alike can't never accept defeat in good faith.They alleged the last election was rigged,but what did they do now? Marshaled the federal might but the people stood their ground now you're here again whipping up sentiments.Just wait for 2019 to see what will befall you again.Nonsense!
2019 PDP(70% south south and south east vote,30% south west and north vote for the PDP), (70% south west and north and 30% south south and south east for the APC.)
SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Wizteaser: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.
ntoor
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Wizteaser: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Ameachi has been Governor twice which is the maximum allowed by the constitution. He has grown beyond Rivers State politics and is now a national politician.

Ameachi is loved in the NW, NC, NE and SW (the election deciders) and can win any national election. Apart from the SS/SE, where else can Wike be tolerated?

Ameachi has gone beyond state politics and his role in this election was to attempt an increase in the APC's large political warchest. He remains a Senior Minister of the Federal Republic and Dakuku has also gone Federal as Nimasa's DG.

All's well that ends well.
I can put it to you that after Wike's eight years in office, Ameachi won't have any political platform to contest election as you there will be no trace of APC. you know as well as I do that Amaechi must contest any election from Rivers state except he wants to contest for president which I know he can't.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Wizteaser: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:
The Brain-box (PHALGA) of Rivers State has been won by APC.

This confirms that the elites of Rivers State believe in APC.

God bless the good people of Port-Harcourt city.

Dancing Azonto with Shoki at Mile3 round about
The Gov. and the elected chairman controls phalga and not whoever. Take note.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Irishrena1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Buhari's woeful performanve is the reason APC is losing South South and South East[/size]
[size=20pt]well said[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Federal government wasted money and human lives for the sake of the so-called re-run election. APC can never win a single seat in Rivers state cos the people hate APC with passion mainly because of the present hardship

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by guiddoti: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
nnachukz:
Amaechi even with N5b you couldn't deliver Rivers State when Aregbesola is doing wonders in Osun with just N6m. Amaechi has pocketed that money, he should be probed.
ode
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by wyqay: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

is that all,yeye de smell
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by engrsoma(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
No matter how many presidents emerge from the north, The aboki man will still be polishing my shoe for #20 and repairing my sandals for #30, Aboki would still be my gate man.

The important question is how does a northern president help his people, there is more poverty in the north than any region in Nigeria, and we can count how many presidents have emerged from there. President my foot.

Aboki my slave, come rain, come shine, president or local govt chairman.

#CommonSense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Caseless: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
let me relax here this afternoon.

Caseless
you were here all alone. How did I miss this relaxation moment? I'm waiting for u to come back if you are still awake.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
prekumohtim:
Federal government wasted money and human lives for the sake of the so-called re-run election. APC can never win a single seat in Rivers state cos the people hate APC with passion mainly because of the present hardship

The present hardship has three primary causes.
A) Global downturn in price of crude oil - might be better to blame OPEC etc rather than government.
B) PREVIOUS governments who allowed Nigeria to become dependent on oil and neglected infrastructure and neglacted to build a diverse balanced economy - hmmm now who were those governments again?
C) Institutionalised corruption that looted the country and that the current regieme is slowly beginning to recover the funds back into the country. A mammoth task! Looted funds from world war 2 are still being repatriated even today!

The issue is that you guys vote along tribal lines only. I have not heard about even one policy here, either from APC or PDP.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Mykelpato(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike the samson of Rivers state, he don tear Amaechi's smelly mouth.

PDP ti take over
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Opharhe: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
IzonOwei:
bayelsa
Ok.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Successcharles(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

Goodluck was "kicked out" only because he was betrayed massively. Besides, we all know that it'll only take a true patriotic individual to honorably throw in the towel like Goodluck did, considering the gross inadequacies of that election. He wanted a free and fair election while his opponents came with grenades under their hood. Amaechi just got lucky with Gentle Goodluck but never with an Audacious Wike.
East, West, North and South still patiently await this "Change". Absolutely Nothing has changed for the better 10months after!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by collinsVP: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igwe9:

Honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.