Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? (38449 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by franugo(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
swaggprofessor:
read the story again

no need bros, i would think d op is mature enough at 29 to be able 2 distinguish btw pity n love,
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by dan2976: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
I am married and hope you don 't only listen
but you listen very well. your wife to be is already giving you signs of what she is going to do when she enters your home. please don't be blinded by the love drama being acted out. it will always be cloud your judgement. I have been there. even if she doesn't know how to cook, you will only get to find out after the wedding and believe me you will find out much more.

if you decide to be head strong just like me and go on with it. then I will advice you to always pray a prayer I was taught. pray that God should unite both of you body, soul and spirit. why? because if you two function and synchronize as one, then you won't have any problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Biafrarep(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
komododragons:
which NAIJA WOMEN will agree that she has a mental disorder?

thank you for this statement! you said the truth and many won't agreed.

if you can't handle a woman, she will handle you. show her that you are the man! do beat her on occasional basic but not always. she will calm down by force
I dont concur with you. Op should not try that for his own good!! Anger, aggresiveness & violence work together & the end result is destruction. Out of frustration, I tried to beat my girl one certain time she lost her mind but the experience was terrible, I ended up with three deadly bites on my chest, a shattered standing mirror & worst of all she threatened me with a knife & I had to pick race!! All the neighbours gathered & were shocked at the commotion. As a gentleman, I was thoroughly embarrased yet I love this gal so much. They should go for anger therapy as was suggested. I am facing the same problem with him & I want to marry asap!!!
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by fireforfire: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
APC breaking homea n causing anger issues for decades
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Guyman02: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Amhappy:
She is like this because of the hurt,pain and sorrow of yesteryears. This is not her original nature. It happened to me so I'm speaking from experience. I struggled with it like 3yrs. Since you love her, you can help her overcome this. Enrol her in anger management class.

Abeg give us address of an anger management class, everybody says anger management but none has provided any contact.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by georgeobi: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2016
mencade5:
you funny o. How i go do na?
. Mr man pls run too am talking from experience o, before is too late o

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
dear take it easy o... epe ke lenu Hajia?

doveda:

You would only beat mofos not someone like me

I bet a woman should also beat and almost kill a husband that doesn't act accordingly

Is that how your father used to beat your mother?

May your daughters and sisters be beaten too

Olorib..uruku

I know men like you.

You have poor social skills and the only way you can communicate is through violence.

Los..er!

Olo..shi with an inferiority complex

Left to me, I will gladly pois..on you and send you to the great beyond

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Guyman02: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
tuscani:
I tot we dealt with this topic before. well this is my response again

Almost all the posts here are saying similar thing. if you really love this woman, take her for anger management/ therapy first. I have a guy now who is wishing that only if he knew about nairaland before getting married. You case will be more pathetic because you have been warned by your peers. After marriage you will soon realised that Love is not only the ingredient required to sustain a marriage.

THE ANGER OF A WOMAN

What is a contentious woman? One that likes to contend – who likes to argue, criticize, disagree, fight, oppose, or question. She is full of questions, reminders, and suggestions – all to help, of course. Rather than dote on you, she will nag; rather than sweetly agree, she will question and suggest alternatives , she is critical, moody, opinionated, or questioning– until you wish you were single in the woods.

The odious woman cannot smell herself. She thinks she is helpful by prodding, asking questions, stressing over details, giving reminders, expecting perfection, or disliking a choice. If you were to ask her, she would say she is a good woman and wife

What is an angry woman? She cannot rule her spirit and likes to fight. She is easily angered, dissatisfied, irritated, negative, or resentful. She can find something negative about any event, and she frets and talks most about that. She is not satisfied. She is hardly ever content, seldom your sweet lover, but always irritated and stressed out.

The attributes above apply. She is easily angered, dissatisfied, irritated, negative, or resentful. She can find something negative about any event, and she frets and talks most about that. She is not satisfied. She is hardly ever content, seldom your sweet lover, but always irritated and stressed out.

My wife has anger problem too, it has really taken a toll on me physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually, I have spent years agonizingly trying to work around it and many times wonder why I had to go into the union. Instead of living home with a kiss and wish for a wonderful day at work, you receive abuse and a frown because she is still resentful of yesterdays argument and this can affect the rest of your day and perhaps your output at work or business.
If you think marrying her will change her will be your worst mistake in life. If she doesn't change totally before marriage, then she will not change in marriage except by divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Amhappy(f): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Guyman02:

Abeg give us address of an anger management class, everybody says anger management but none has provided any contact.
If you check with therapist you will get one. I did not attend the class just downloaded the manual online ,started reading and practicing. Also bought a book 'Forgetting your past' by Bob gas and Joel Osteen 'Everyday a Friday'
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by AspDrone(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Left to me I can never roll with hot tempered ladies... They will cut my life short.
Even if you told her u want to marry but not until she changes she would chill till you get married and she'll retain her anger..... Madness doesn't leave totally.

Love doesn't make me stupid.

She doesn't need a gentleman believe me.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by AspDrone(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Guyman02:

The attributes above apply. She is easily angered, dissatisfied, irritated, negative, or resentful. She can find something negative about any event, and she frets and talks most about that. She is not satisfied. She is hardly ever content, seldom your sweet lover, but always irritated and stressed out.

My wife has anger problem too, it has really taken a toll on me physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually, I have spent years agonizingly trying to work around it and many times wonder why I had to go into the union. Instead of living home with a kiss and wish for a wonderful day at work, you receive abuse and a frown because she is still resentful of yesterdays argument and this can affect the rest of your day and perhaps your output at work or business.
If you think marrying her will change her will be your worst mistake in life. If she doesn't change totally before marriage, then she will not change in marriage except by divine intervention.

I just dey imagine Wat u r going through....... It's a big big temptation.
I can't tk much from a disgusting attitude bride o.... I pray for the best bride.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

She #has anger issues, she is not abusive now but please don't ever tell anyone to appease an abusive partner. If you are familiar with how perpetrators thin and behave you wouldn't suggest it
what the hell are you saying?.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by fortune1968: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
What are u talking ?She is prayerful, religious ,can cook .Deceit !Balderdash !Somebody who will not control her anger and always invite third party ?Did you read the story of a female lawyer who recently killed her husband in ibadan ? look if u want to dig your grave;go ahead and marry her !
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Tuktuk: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Guyman02:

All of this agreed. but i have a question though, Who is a Contentious Man/Husband? who is an Angry Husband?
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by toksbisola: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
@Op; during courtship is a time to decide whether you can tolerate your partners' attitude or not. If you know that you can’t endure a particular attitude during courtship, then address it there and then as it’ll only become worse when you marry.

Now let me give you some quotes below to ponder over; here we go;

When a relationship becomes one you are enduring; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a violet one; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a selfish one;it’s time to walk away

When a relationship makes you unhappy; it’s time to walk away

When you become afraid of your partner in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

When in a relationship and the apologies comes from only one side; it’s time to walk away

When you walk on egg-shells in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

Note my words above and I’ll say this finally that be sure to be married to someone who you see as one you can spend the rest of your life with in happiness, love and unity.

We are not perfect but we can still make adjustments in our attitude towards our fellow human.

I rest my case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by AspDrone(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Montaque:
Op. You have got to know that nobody is perfect before marriage. And if 'the two shall become one'. It means u have got to mold each other to suit urself. Do u know it's on u too to work on urself to suit/accomodate/contain the anger fit, that's what marriage does.
So the ability to work on containing this issue, determines if you can agree as a couple. She is still young and impulsive. Show her direction. Every attitude has an underlying cause, find it and give her better and civil ways to express her emotion.
Read making marriage work by Joyce Meyer.

You are not a good advisor.... Accommodate hot temper?
She has years b4 marriage to mold herself and if he is really gentle and not hot tempered I think it's d lady who is supposed to work on herself or he should flee.... Bro flee
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Lolladey(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
You no get the number of her mumu button?
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by AspDrone(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2016
komododragons:
but your wife or FIANCEE can display her madness and it is socially acceptable for a woman to be cold and behave STVPID on her husband?

you WOMEN are just always in a favour of ya fellow WOMEN without considering what the man is going through in his life.

do you know the reason why many men turn cold to a woman? because this world is not a place for the meek and gentle! if you are a gentle guy and easy going, ya WOMEN will state misbehaving and thinking ya are under a shield because he can easily overlook everything and start putting ya poo on him.

the moment the guy beat that WOMAN up even if it is once her head will come back to it senses and that is when the love will even flow because she now understand her boundary and not to cross over it again.

quote me anywhere! I recommend beating her up and that's just my ideology on this.

If na my sister you dey date, a swear I will make you HATE your ideology.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by AspDrone(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
komododragons:
but your wife or FIANCEE can display her madness and it is socially acceptable for a woman to be cold and behave STVPID on her husband?

you WOMEN are just always in a favour of ya fellow WOMEN without considering what the man is going through in his life.

do you know the reason why many men turn cold to a woman? because this world is not a place for the meek and gentle! if you are a gentle guy and easy going, ya WOMEN will state misbehaving and thinking ya are under a shield because he can easily overlook everything and start putting ya poo on him.

the moment the guy beat that WOMAN up even if it is once her head will come back to it senses and that is when the love will even flow because she now understand her boundary and not to cross over it again.

quote me anywhere! I recommend beating her up and that's just my ideology on this.

If na my sister you dey date, a swear I will make you HATE your ideology. Believe me
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by komododragons: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
What do you think of my signature?cool

Interesting uhn?smiley
you crazy.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by tottinova: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Wife to be

Thank God it's not yet permanent wife.

My advice, don't enter into that marriage until you've fixed her. If she is permanently broken, just find a new woman.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by komododragons: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
doveda:

You would only beat mofos not someone like me

I bet a woman should also beat and almost kill a husband that doesn't act accordingly

Is that how your father used to beat your mother?

May your daughters and sisters be beaten too

Olorib..uruku

I know men like you.

You have poor social skills and the only way you can communicate is through violence.

Los..er!

Olo..shi with an inferiority complex

Left to me, I will gladly pois..on you and send you to the great beyond

this is what WOMEN always know how to do!

talk talk talk and abuse.

who will even marry you!

have a nice day
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by komododragons: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
AspDrone:

If na my sister you dey date, a swear I will make you HATE your ideology.
who will even date your baboon sister undecided

getaway!
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by komododragons: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Biafrarep:
I dont concur with you. Op should not try that for his own good!! Anger, aggresiveness & violence work together & the end result is destruction. Out of frustration, I tried to beat my girl one certain time she lost her mind but the experience was terrible, I ended up with three deadly bites on my chest, a shattered standing mirror & worst of all she threatened me with a knife & I had to pick race!! All the neighbours gathered & were shocked at the commotion. As a gentleman, I was thoroughly embarrased yet I love this gal so much. They should go for anger therapy as was suggested. I am facing the same problem with him & I want to marry asap!!!
this world is not for the gentle!

why don't you use something to hit her or rather send her parking!.

why I'm saying this is because I was once in an abusive relationship similarly to the OP. but at the end I deal with her and she will always remember me on that faithful that.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2016
mencade5:
ok....sometimes i could have this feeling of jealousy when i see her with some other guy talking. She hate it. I have assured her i will stop it which i have been trying to stop.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by AspDrone(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2016
What she is following the topic? What if?

Mr komodragon abi what is your pathetic name even if it's not my sister you are dating, and I come across you i will still mk u hate your ideology.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2016
franugo:

u mean prayer can make a hungry lion play with a goat instead of mauling it?
Do you think since I believe prayer works, I would walk into fire and pray not to get burnt? No I would not that would be testing God and I don't fancy doing that
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by shaibu123: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2016
She is still a young girl and you are still a young man.But i don't see her changing her temperament very soon,maybe when she is in her 40 's then she will understand this life and start to think twice in some certain things. No matter what you do now,as a you girl she can't understand what anger causes her. But stay with her because you can encourage her to change.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
If u want her,take her as she is nt for who she is
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by kenchop: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2016
1. HOLD ON A BIT WITH YOUR PROPOSAL.
2. I FEEL 23 YEARS IS STILL YOUNG AND IMMATURE.
3. CALLING IN A THIRD PARTY IS A DANGEROUS SIGN OF THINGS TO COME.
4. HAVE IT IN MIND THAT IT GETS WORSE AS SHE GETS OLDER, EXCEPT TO LORD CHANGES HER.
5. SHE MAY GRADUATE TO VIOLENCE( HITTING AT YOU OR THROWING OBJECTS AT YOU OR BREAKING ITEMS.
6. IF YOU CANT LIVE WE IT ALL THE LISTED, BROTHER JUST WALK AWAY NOW, COS ITS STILL EARLY DAYS.. wink
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Flee! ( x1,000,000,000,000,000)
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by xtervaganza(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
She wants to report you to her pastor? Hahahhahahahah Hahahahahahah

I hope u won't marry her then make another topic about how your pastor is sleeping woth your wofe?

People who involve pastors in their family affairs have no mjnd of their own and are mostly religious donkeys

Marry her at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.