Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) (85312 Views)

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by EreluY(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Aunty... calm down... your blood dey hot... it means you're too serious...

And by I'll hit that... doesn't mean... I'll beat her or slam a bottle in her head... it simply means... I don't have an issue with what she wore...

Hope you understand now... Life is not that serious abeg... and you're in the UK... try going out a bit... have fun abeg...

I'm a lover not a fighter...

Thank you jare. It's a free world. It's her business.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I'm vexing nii... I didn't get a invite... Infact don't egbon mii at all... undecided
Oyaa sorry nah angry angry
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by fast2015: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
some mothers deserve dis

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by marv1: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thats not nigeria.
sephryneyo:
This is what happen when you fall in love
with Olosho and you marry her
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
Oyaa sorry nah angry angry

lemme...
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by macof(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
yusaze:
This is really shameful. A mother who is supposed to teach her children high standards of morals was spotted wearing this in public. The worst and painful part of it all was that, she was seen wearing this with her children right by her side. This shows that common sense is not common.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/anti-corruption-primary-school-sign-post-spotted-in-nigeria.html

and how does this affect your life?

why is it that Nigerians like being judgemental?
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by montezz(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kimoni:

You do I didn't know too o (covers eyes) but I just went to your page now and saw the link. Isn't there a way you can highlight it better?

Lemme goan browse it... kiss

How's Montezz doing? My love to her as well
*Jumps down from the fence* Emi ree ma. Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
maami eru lepon yii
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Obamina(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
YOU EXPECT ME TO INSULT YOU IN RETALIATION NO COS I AIN'T BROUGHT UP THAT WAY APPARENTLY YOU ARE GOD BLESS YOR FOE
wadetaw202:

So, will u prefer to see your mother, your sisters and your daughters (if you have any) wear only panties in public because they Dont want to pretend? Please stop being a fooooool.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
montezz:

*Jumps down from the fence* Emi ree ma. Thank you ma.

Hahahhahaha tomboy!!! So you've been climbing fences all day? Ehnn

How 're you love?
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
www.amiloaded.com . She is fine, she was @ my birthday party, u Kukuma don't give me birthday gifts cry

Very loaded blog! Well done dear.

Arrhhhhh so there was a party and I was not invited? Not fair oo

Happy Birthday Swits
God bless your new age.

So name your gift Waiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Even her papa (lucifa) will be shocked
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by wadetaw202: 2:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Obamina:
YOU EXPECT ME TO INSULT YOU IN RETALIATION NO COS I AIN'T BROUGHT UP THAT WAY APPARENTLY YOU ARE GOD BLESS YOR FOE

I only asked you simple question. Since dressing modestly is pretense to you, will you want your mom, sisters and daughters to dress like that in public?
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2016
sephryneyo:
This is what happen when you fall in love
with Olosho and you marry her

grin
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

Very loaded blog! Well done dear.

Arrhhhhh so there was a party and I was not invited? Not fair oo

Happy Birthday Swits
God bless your new age.

So name your gift Waiting?
Thanks big sis kiss

My gift I want a beautiful and lovely handbag grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by alaskido(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2016
She should have walked nude. Stupid woman. A disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Abukc(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2016
ENd time mother.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by montezz(f): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

Hahahhahaha tomboy!!! So you've been climbing fences all day? Ehnn

How 're you love?
I climb trees too...you know it's mango and agbalumo season lol. I am doing fine ma. Awon aburo mi nko ma?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Arabs999: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
deewhone:
I don't wanna bliv dis is true
..Op, the mama is looking for serious Konji..
...If she try that in India, her kpormor will be bastardly konjilised... .....
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
yusaze:
This is really shameful. A mother who is supposed to teach her children high standards of morals was spotted wearing this in public. The worst and painful part of it all was that, she was seen wearing this with her children right by her side. This shows that common sense is not common.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/anti-corruption-primary-school-sign-post-spotted-in-nigeria.html

My friend how is this your business? How does this move your life forwArd? Or backward? Why cant the average nigerian mind his/her business? This pic aint even from nigeria and even if it was, peopke like you are the onez that encourage public humiliation and lynching.....like how does she affect the sorry state of nigeria? This country's situation doone make many people lost their minds smh. I recomend you take photos of corrupt people and politicians when they are ruining nigeria not an average human being doing his or thing. That way youd have a positive impact foh
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
montezz:

I climb trees too...you know it's mango and agbalumo season lol. I am doing fine ma. Awon aburo mi nko ma?

Alaafia ni gbogbo wa wa. Eyin naa nko?

Se e jo daadaa ni parry Aminatu?
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by montezz(f): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

Alaafia ni gbogbo wa wa. Eyin naa nko?

Se e jo daadaa ni parry Aminatu?

Lol...beeni ma bo ti e je wipe Aminat no sabi dance lol.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
montezz:

Lol...beeni ma bo ti e je wipe Aminat no sabi dance lol.

Lollzz I will tell her tongue
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by montezz(f): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

Lollzz I will tell her tongue
Lol.....*climbs iroko tree*
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
End time madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.