Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Guys help please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys help please (1362 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Guys Help, I'm In A Difficult Situation / Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys help please by grad2012(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Guys please is there any cream you can buy for a guy to grow full beards. Tried google but am getting nothing.
Please guys help me out.
Re: Guys help please by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
do you want to turn to a guy?

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Growing beards isn't a function of cream. It depends on an individual's DNA.
Re: Guys help please by dharay99: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
grad2012:
Guys please is there any cream you can buy for a guy to grow full beards. Tried google but am getting nothing.
Please guys help me out.
d beards na 4u
or ur boify or hw sef....
Re: Guys help please by naijaboiy: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cream? Beards? gringringrin

Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by grad2012(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
olihilistic:
do you want to turn to a guy?
no,I want to buy for my cousin as a gift cos his been trying to grow beards.
Re: Guys help please by Cutehector(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
grad2012:
no,I want to buy for my cusin as a gift cos his been trying to grow beards.
pls dnt waste ur time and energy lookin for smth dat doesn't exist.
Re: Guys help please by grad2012(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
dharay99:

d beards na 4u
or ur boify or hw sef....
no my cousin as a gift.
Re: Guys help please by Monalisa185(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
is that how much WE LADIES now love beards?

ermmm, tell the guy to fix artificial beards na...BEARDS NA BEARDS jare gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Guys help please by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
grad2012:
no,I want to buy for my cousin as a gift cos his been trying to grow beards.
there is no cream for it dear. most of my younger ones are growing em but single one never show for my face.it's just a natural something

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by omron(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tell him not to worry when the time comes it will grow, I could remember in my childhood days I struggled to have a beard when I saw my friends having it much I was worried and I begin looking and searching for creams to make hair grows someone told me to use sulphur 8 cream, someone told me to mix cream with weed(igbo) someone even told me to apply methylated spirit to the area I did all but nothing show up, but today I shave every week because it's now growing in excess now... Everyone will have beard but it's like the thing is all about timing

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by grad2012(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cutehector:
pls dnt waste ur time and energy lookin for smth dat doesn't exist.

I actually thought you cud get acream that could help,thanks for the advise.
Re: Guys help please by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
grad2012:
I actually thought you cud get acream that could help,thanks for the advise.
it's not possible. Not every male can grow beards please.

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by grad2012(f): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
omron:
Tell him not to worry when the time comes it will grow, I could remember in my childhood days I struggled to have a beard when I saw my friends having it much I was worried and I begin looking and searching for creams to make hair grows someone told me to use sulphur 8 cream, someone told me to mix cream with weed(igbo) someone even told me to apply methylated spirit to the area I did all but nothing show up, but today I shave every week because it's now growing in excess now... Everyone will have beard but it's like the thing is all about timing
just use to feel bad when he talks about it in my presence.I actually promised him I will get him something that would help him grow one,but its like I have to just let him know the truth,thanks.
Re: Guys help please by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
grad2012:
just use to feel bad when he talks about it in my presence.I actually promised him I will get him something that would help him grow one,but its like I have to just let him know the truth,thanks.

Check Minodaxil.

Expensive but works. He may need to use it for long. like 3 to 6 months before it is full and obvious but it works.

It was a former diabetes drug but was noticed to aid hair growth so they made it for hair loss although some people use it for beard growth and it works.

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Growing beards isn't a function of cream. It depends on an individual's DNA.
you ney dey pick person call baundecided??
Re: Guys help please by firstking01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
It's a natural phenomenon, stop trying to fight nature
Re: Guys help please by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
you ney dey pick person call baundecided??
chei I no knw say u call me oooo.. I drop my small fone somewhere, I no carry am wit me go church.. no vex abeg.

Call me again pls
Re: Guys help please by sweetilicious(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Came here to steal the name of the cream. My brother photoshops his pictures with bears. He craves for it so bad.

1 Like

Re: Guys help please by grad2012(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
x240:

Check Minodaxil.

Expensive but works. He may need to use it for long. like 3 to 6 months before it is full and obvious but it works.

It was a former diabetes drug but was noticed to aid hair growth so they made it for hair loss although some people use it for beard growth and it works.
ok let me check it out,thanks.
Re: Guys help please by iPopAlomo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Some male can't grow beards... don't bother your head with cream or spirit... some males just can't grow a beard... it's nature... just nature...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? / Why Are Ladies Normally Aggressive During Their Menstruation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.