Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,646 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Friends Vs Boifriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Vs Boifriends (449 Views)

Best Friends Vs Girlfriends? Who Should Occupy The Front Seat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Vs Boifriends by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
in jadekitana 's voice... grin quote me anywhere I'll still choose a friend over a girlfriend /boifriend anytime..

Crosses legs on mat for full gist grin

OK I've been hearing peeps say
"friendzone is the worst
"ladies we don't wanna be just friends
"upgrade me from friendship bla bla

NB. I'm not talking about the just hello, howdy, kinda friend I mean real intimate friends..

B4 I proceed I'll give an instance between two pair of people..

Boifriend
Girl :. Hello baby I'm feeling sick o
Boi: What's Wrong
I'm having headache bla bla
Boy :.have u taken any drugs please buy drugs and take o.. Take care of yasef for me.. I'll be coming soon.

NB. Both guys used in this context were not engaged in anything serious @ the time of the call.. .

Friend

Girl:. Hello baby I'm feeling sick o
Friend: what happened baby
Im having headache
Friend: am coming
(he comes with the drugs and gives a sleeping shoulder. while the so called boi friend only takes it as an ordinary headache.. )

Errrrm le me go grab some guru guru

After the break ama throw in ma list of friends Vs boifriends.. smiley

Stay tuned..
Re: Friends Vs Boifriends by Arthurwinner(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
More packets of roll bond
Re: Friends Vs Boifriends by Jadekitana(f): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy @jadekitanas voice
joshsmarty:
in jadekitana 's voice... grin quote me anywhere I'll still choose a friend over a girlfriend /boifriend anytime..

Crosses legs on mat for full gist grin

OK I've been hearing peeps say
"friendzone is the worst
"ladies we don't wanna be just friends
"upgrade me from friendship bla bla

NB. I'm not talking about the just hello, howdy, kinda friend I mean real intimate friends..

B4 I proceed I'll give an instance between two pair of people..

Boifriend
Girl :. Hello baby I'm feeling sick o
Boi: What's Wrong
I'm having headache bla bla
Boy :.have u taken any drugs please buy drugs and take o.. Take care of yasef for me.. I'll be coming soon.

NB. Both guys used in this context were not engaged in anything serious @ the time of the call.. .

Friend

Girl:. Hello baby I'm feeling sick o
Friend: what happened baby
Im having headache
Friend: am coming
(he comes with the drugs and gives a sleeping shoulder. while the so called boi friend only takes it as an ordinary headache.. )

Errrrm le me go grab some guru guru

After the break ama throw in ma list of friends Vs boifriends.. smiley

Stay tuned..

Re: Friends Vs Boifriends by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
OK am back.. undecided

Most boifriends comes from a total lust after the physical appearance of the lady.. and then the guy decides to make an approach, then bla bla bla they are dating..

But friends come naturally.. I mean it's not planned.. One event or the other you got a friend, and that is why it is independent of age, size, gender, beauty, ugly, gender,...

Friends don't ever break up..
Boifriends comes and go..

Friends have no pleasure in s3x they are platonic.
Boifriends see it as a need to strengthen Love (lust) it's considered intrinsic and inherent

Boifriends are source of income. . Yet they complain about it.. Before you shout "gold diggers" bro who send you? bear your cross jare..
Friends give money at will.. I mean even the lady could give..

Boi friends personalise ladies like properties and are jealous when they are seen with other guys..
Friends.you are free to associate with whoever you want. Just knowing they mean so much to you is enough..

Friends share secrets, material belongings
Boifriends are meant to provide material belonging.. And who tells their boifriend any secret when break up is a devoir at any time..

No one heads friendship

Friendship has no time limit
Boifriends don't last breakup ti take over
Most friendship leads to marriage
Most boifriends don't..

disagreement between friends it's settled easier than disagreement between boifriend ... They might even need a third party

I've spoken on trust..
There is greater trust between friends that would ever exist with a boifriend ..

Friends don't have to take you on an exotic date.. Just one local mama put is enough or he might even prepare the food himself either at your place or his..
Most boifriends can't even cook.. sad

OK I'm feeling hungry

*runs to the kitchen..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Marriages!!!! / How To Avoid Getting Distracted By Boys/men / Here’s Why You Can’t Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.