Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married (1957 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by kekakuz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
in response to the topic in front page "any guy who doesn't own a car and house has no business getting married or dating"for God sake.in order not trow away the baby with the bath water, I will agree with her to an extent but I think it goes both ways.
a lady without a job or any money making skill has no business raising a family.
the average life expectancy for Nigerian men is 50 and the reason is our society expects men to do everything
feed our immediate family
feed our mother in law,father in law,brother in law and other irrelevant distance uncles and aunties.
so the average man works all his life some have 2jobs. the ripple effect of this is the short life expectancy rate and our women are not helping matters. they cry for gender equality but can't do a thing if their man is not around.
many children suffer after losing their father because the women can't do enough to take care of home when the man is no longer around.they sit and watch movies and get overweight and lose appeal to the man who has been Working all day.

in conclusion, a woman without a job is not worth getting married to because she will end up being a liability and you cannot be sure she would take care of the family in case of any eventuality.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=99pt]Earth[/size]
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Trapnews: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Strahovski1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol a man's job is to take care of family.

This is nonsense
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by missingrib(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
vanity upon vanity......
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
When you people finish all this una Smackdown vs Raw, una go drop phone, face reality and prepare for work Tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by YorubaWoman: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
What's this one saying undecided
Can't do a thing if the man isn't around

Like every lady is in distress waiting for prince charming to help out?
Oh mo tin binu
Mo nwa Moodu ti o bannu mi fun ose kan jai
Awon omo ekee lokun ibi ju
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by obiorathesubtle: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
smiley and so it Begins.. The cycle of Life on Nairaland..

a bigger idiot will definitely open a counter thread.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Of course you definitely correct, I can't get my ass involved with any lazy woman, if u ain't got any money making skills or a JOB , my dear just forget it.... I WANT AN ASSET NOT A FAT LIABILITY hipped in my house....
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by chriskosherbal(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by kekakuz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you serious?
yes I should be asking you if you are
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by kekakuz(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Of course you definitely correct, I can't get my ass involved with any lazy woman, if u ain't got any money making skills or a JOB , my dear just forget it.... I WANT AN ASSET NOT A FAT LIABILITY hipped in my house....

they want gender equality and man with house and car
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by kekakuz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley and so it Begins.. The cycle of Life on Nairaland..

a bigger idiot will definitely open a counter thread.. undecided
and the biggest idiiiot see no sense in anything
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
In as much as ladies crave for gender equality...then the responsibility of the family does not lie on the man alone. The woman is equally included.
For me. Not going to marry a liability. Never. I'd rather marry an asset.
Just imagine a situation where im financially bouyant and my wife is also financially bouyant...imagine the heights our kids will reach...imagine what we will achieve.... abeg.
Any woman waiting to sit and dwell in one man's wealth without she contributing her own quota ofbthe family's success....is just a fat lazy ass thief. Women...dont wait for a man that has a car and a house when you guyz are still out there rubbing make ups over your face waitong for the next wedding to attend while you still squats in your parents house whilst you are already ripe for marriage. Ishhhh
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by okuneddie(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oga OP u are correct....women shouldn't be a liability but an helpmate but we still have ment that get married to students sha....can't do that will rather let her be thru with her education.....yes a man should should provide for the family but the woman shouldn't be idle.....is it a man that will buy u bra, pants, ur make up palava and stuff
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Make I just siddon to count scores smiley smiley

grin grin
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by halfricanadian(f): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
I wud graduate nd get a job

U guys are foolish for insulting broke ladies like we chose our lives from heaven

In an enconomy like nigeria u expect me to work without a certificate wen my dad aint otedola or dangote undecided

U all define ur broke lady again undecided u talkin bou undergraduate or female dat are graduates?
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
missingrib:
vanity upon vanity......
by diop. howfar jambite?
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
jadekitana come and see o. . . independent women.
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Leriebloom(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Another counter thread, i think this is utterly useless because we have one already.
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP, You're right. What is a jobless lady doing in a relationship if a jobless man isn't expected to go into one. No man wants a liability. kiss
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by amokeme(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
kekakuz:
in response to the topic in front page "any guy who doesn't own a car and house has no business getting married or dating"for God sake.in order not trow away the baby with the bath water, I will agree with her to an extent but I think it goes both ways.
a lady without a job or any money making skill has no business raising a family.
the average life expectancy for Nigerian men is 50 and the reason is our society expects men to do everything
feed our immediate family
feed our mother in law,father in law,brother in law and other irrelevant distance uncles and aunties.
so the average man works all his life some have 2jobs. the ripple effect of this is the short life expectancy rate and our women are not helping matters. they cry for gender equality but can't do a thing if their man is not around.
many children suffer after losing their father because the women can't do enough to take care of home when the man is no longer around.they sit and watch movies and get overweight and lose appeal to the man who has been Working all day.
in conclusion, a woman without a job is not worth getting married to because she will end up being a liability and you cannot be sure she would take care of the family in case of any eventuality.
you are 100% right! A woman who can't take care of her self financially has no business getting married. Why should you need your husband to take care of your parent? Or siblings? What happened to YOU? The thought of it is even embarrassing. The only thing I need from a man is his love and respect.... that's all.
And that gender equality thing is just a huge joke.
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by buoye1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Here to count scores and reactions

E dey sweet my belle
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by nikkypearl(f): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol a man's job is to take care of family.

This is nonsense
And a Woman's job is just to sit down,dey look No ambition,no source of income ? Hell No sir!
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by amokeme(f): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

U guys are foolish for insulting broke ladies like we chose our lives from heaven

In an enconomy like nigeria u expect me to work without a certificate wen my dad aint otedola or dangote undecided

U all define ur broke lady again undecided u talkin bou undergraduate or female dat are graduates?
at the bold, any female that depend on her boyfriend/fiance or husband for her personal upkeep is mentally broke (not just financially) nd your father doesn't need to be otedola or dangote for you to be independent. You simply have to be contented with what your parents can provide.... that's all
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
amokeme:
at the bold, any female that depend on her boyfriend/fiance or husband for her personal upkeep is mentally broke (not just financially) nd your father doesn't need to be otedola or dangote for you to be independent. You simply have to be contented with what your parents can provide.... that's all

We are saying d same thing
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by AfroKnight: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
amokeme:
you are 100% right! A woman who can't take care of her self financially has no business getting married. Why should you need your husband to take care of your parent? Or siblings? What happened to YOU? The thought of it is even embarrassing. The only thing I need from a man is his love and respect.... that's all.
And that gender equality thing is just a huge joke.

My dear, you have said it all. I wish I could like your post 100 times.

Ladies, only rich men can afford to marry wives who contribute nothing. We know that there are few rich men who are single, compared to the hordes of ladies who desire such husbands.

I am a proud man and I am certain I would rather prefer to borrow money from my brother than ask my wife for help if it gets that bad. But really, how can a man be happily married to a woman who cannot even contribute her resources once in a long while? What man would be happy with a wife that is a fairweather friend?

Ladies, I hope you understand why some men "suddenly" dump you for someone whom you think is not up to your "level"; someone "below" you. Once a man sees an asset, he recognizes her and would forsake his liabilities (ladies who are beautiful and sexy for nothing) just to be with her.

A pity that many girls are raised to be pieces of furniture in their marital homes. Don't grow up to be a booty call. Let you husband be proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by porrigeyam(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked so u all took that potential babymama gold digger serious

I didn't even bother commenting on d useless topic sef
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by RoastedCorn(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

ain't you girls foolish for insulting broke guys too??

so you knew the economy was bad when you were insulting broke guys?

utter foolishness, and is still you undergraduate girls that will shouting gender equality
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by halfricanadian(f): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
RoastedCorn:
ain't you girls foolish for insulting broke guys too??

so you knew the economy was bad when you were insulting broke guys?

utter foolishness, and is still you undergraduate girls that will shouting gender equality

Do u kno ow many broke boys av helped one way or d oda nd dated pls search nl nd tell dis to d girls dat insult broke boys i spoke for myself nt on behalf of evrry nl girl deir shd b freedom of speech pls nd pls
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Please can this make fp so I can read more comments?
Re: Opinion: Dependent Ladies Have No Business Dating Or Getting Married by kekakuz(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
egedem:
Please can this make fp so I can read more comments?
call lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things U Hear When A Nigerian Girl Likes You / Check Out This Epic Reply To A Girl's Whatsapp Status / OMG Rare Picture Of A Baby Girl Born With Breast! Unbelievable PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.