Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Reunion....(A Short Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reunion....(A Short Story) (23772 Views)

The Reunion. / Must Read: The Christmas Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
DandyPearl:
Toooorrr! The elders yaff spoken. But Heemah no dey waka nah donkross1 :-/

Haa if you see how many threads wey heemah don invite me come, you no go talk like dat lool.

Sageez:

lol. Donkross1, what are trying to say?
Dont you know that dandypearl is the new unofficial MTN staff working in NL? Abeg my dear @ Bamilizy, your request is in the right office, I'm sure dandy knows what to do.
Heemah I see you.
Mattkent your boy is loyal milk sir!
Where is Ysadiq? That guy is becoming more scarce than fuel.
To all the readers, Sageez welcomes you to this thread

Dandypearl is my bae, she no dey waka like you n heemah.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Sageez(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
donkross1:

Dandypearl is my bae, she no dey waka like you n heemah.
heemah u see as donkross1 de side dandy. No 'p' sha. Anytime dandy mention me, i go call donkross to come see
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by DandyPearl(f): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Sageez:
heemah u see as donkross1 de side dandy. No 'p' sha. Anytime dandy mention me, i go call donkross to come see
sageez mind yah sef. U berra concentrate on your wife-hunting interview.
Sageez:

lol. Donkross1, what are trying to say?
Dont you know that dandypearl is the new unofficial MTN staff working in NL? Abeg my dear @ Bamilizy, your request is in the right office, I'm sure dandy knows what to do.
Heemah I see you.
Mattkent your boy is loyal milk sir!
Where is Ysadiq? That guy is becoming more scarce than fuel.
To all the readers, Sageez welcomes you to this thread
did u just say unofficial MTN staff. C'mon I'm an official staff. Just finished with #ProjectMTNWinback# Ntoooor! Besides donkross1 knows me better. U waka pass everyone I know on Literature section. When looking up the definition of 'walk' in d dictionary, I'm sure the reference will be ' See Sageez' angry
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by gbens2000(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Ok
donkross1:
[b]

(....Friday 13th of August .....7:18)

Sounds of a jingling bell rocked the hotel where the whole ex classmates that came on the trip were staying for the weekend, some of them were still sleeping, some were done bathing. Immediately they heard the bells ringing, they all rushed downstairs only to find out that it was Brian that was jingling the bell.

"So if I no ring bell, una for no wake up abi" Brian said as he was laughing at the look on all of their faces.

"Brian, why did you decide to just bring all of us down here like this" Sayo asked with a very fierce look.

For a moment, Brian was taken down memory lane, back when he and Sayo used to be the best couple in high school, they really loved each other, at least he's sure that he loved her and for some reasons, he still thinks he loves her. He hasn't been able to find someone like her ever since they broke up. He still carries the guilt of the abrupt end of their relationship, if he had just stayed on only her, if he hadn't gotten involved with Shirley who was his one year junior in school, he wouldn't have lost Sayo like that.

"For morning prayers" he replied when he realised that they were all beginning to give him a bad look.

"And what about us the Muslims?" Rofiat asked.

"Okay Okay, it's just gonna be a short prayer, moreover we are not here to sleep, we are here to chill with each so after the prayer, we gon do some catching up" Brian.

"True tho, we are not here to sleep. Let's do the prayer first then we catch up just like Brian said" Sola cuts in.

They all got themselves seated on the cushions arranged in what looks like the Reception of the hotel, it is actually the reception but has been arranged into a lounge just so it could be conducive for the purpose of the reunion . The hotel is located at the outskirts of the city, it is a very big hotel with different facilities such as an Olympic size swimming pool, a mini football field, lawn tennis court and so on. It's the only building around the geographical location which makes it so isolated but the facilities surrounding it wouldn't allow you notice how isolated it is, the workers of the hotel were all instructed not to come to work until the reunion 's over so as to give the guys enough privacy.

"Amen" They all chorused after the short prayer rendered by Ezra

"Okay, so let us all remind each other of our names owing to the fact that me personally I don forget most of una names and also tell us what you are into now" Brian said and laughed at what he just said, they all laughed.

"I will go first then, I am Brian Laicett, and I am now a musician, am sure some of y'all have heard couple of my songs" He said and sat down laughing because he's sure none of em doesn't know that he is one of the top Nigerian musician of the moment.

"Okay, I am Dara Olaiya, a Nollywood actress....

"I am Captain Sola Omisore, the pilot that brought yo asses here" Sola Joked and they all laughed.

"I am Hose Daniels, an architect, very cheap and affordable to consult so if any of you should need my service, feel free to contact me on 08071150" Hose was about to call out his number but was pulled back by Ezra that's sitting beside him, they all laughed again.

It's really becoming an interesting reunion just like most of them envisioned it.
"I am Ezra Daniels, also a nollywood actress"..

"I am Adunola Abiola, the popular aproko C.e.o of Aayaoba's blog" ...

"I am Rofiat Dabba, a professional model"...

"I am Sayo Adewole, a business woman"....

"I am Khadijat Williams, a professional model and a nollywood actress....

All of them in the room were done introducing themselves and Brian was about to bring on the next thing on his to-do list but was cut short by the deep voice they heard at the entrance.

"I am Isaiah Umede, an unemployed graduate" the voice said.

They all turned towards the door where the voice came from, they were all surprised to see the least person they expected to turn up for the reunion , after what took like forever, they all rushed to welcome him with hugs and kisses, all of them except Hose, Sola and Brian.

"Won't you guys come and greet your partner in crime" Rofiat asked the boys when she realised they were still on their seats.

"We have met before" Isaiah replied.

"Met before? Where and how? How long have you been in the country?" Adunola rained questions.

"Slow down woman" Isaiah replied smiling.

"I have been in the country for some weeks now, Sola, Hose, Brian and myself had all these planned out" he added.

"Really?" Adunola asked again.

"Whose money did you guys think we used to plan all these things" Hose asked no one in particular.

"Dem think say na der boyfriends money we take do am na" Brian replied but before he could finish the sentence, all the girl rushed to where he was but he was swift enough to run upstairs.

(Same day ......20:45)

After having a fun filled day, they were all seated in the lounge again enjoying their last meal of the day prepared by the girls, most of the time while the meals were being prepared, the boys were outside playing soccer and lawn tennis. After their morning meal the girls joined them to swim in the pool and they had a lot of general discussions ranging from their days in high school, their other class mates that couldn't make the trip, their school teachers and all, It was indeed a very fun filled day.

They continued their gist after having dinner and when it got really late, they all went into their different rooms one after another.

(....Same day......22:19)

The hotel was relatively quiet, peace and tranquillity could be felt all over but suddenly there was a noise. They were all starting to sleep when they all heard someone screaming, they all rushed out of their rooms to where the Screaming was coming from, it was from Adunola's room. Sola barged into the room and the rest of em followed him.

"Adunola what is wrong" Sola asked as he lifts her head and placed it on his muscular arms.

"I actually just remembered that today is Friday da 13th" Adunola replied trembling in fear.

They all laughed at what she said.

"That thing about friday da 13th is just totally fictitious dear" Said Sayo.

"To me, its not. You guys can laugh all you want but am not sleeping alone tonight" Adunola snapped

"Okay it's fine, I will sleep here with her for the night" Sola said

"Nawa oo, see as you dey fear Friday da 13th wey e be say na inside movie e dey happen" Brian joked

"I just hope I am not the one staying in room 13 oo" Said Khadijat .

"Not you oo my dear, I am the one in room 13 and now am scared too o" Sayo joked too

They all said their goodbyes and left for their different rooms leaving Sola in Adunola's room.

(.... Saturday 14th of August ....2:30)

All of them were deeply asleep but they were all disturbed, someone screamed again, this time a very loud one that almost brought down the building.

[/b]
dankrosy ur second name na suspense. grin
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
[b]
(.... Saturday 14th of August ....2:30)

All of them were deeply asleep but they were all disturbed, someone screamed again, this time a very loud one that almost brought down the building. Once again all of them rushed out of their rooms again and ran towards where the noise was coming from, it was from room 13 this time.

There was no need to force the door open this time around because the door was left opened with the lights turned on, they all got inside and saw Brian standing close to Sayo's body, her body was lying lifeless on the ground and close to where she was lying down was a piece of an unfinished banana, probably one of the bananas she had after their dinner.

"Sayo is dead" Brian muttered with little strength left in him.

All the girls were trembling and shivering in fear save for Rofiat who was holding Brian and comforting him.

"She must have stepped on this banana and slumped" Hose said.

"What do we do now" Sola asked

"We have to call the manager of the hotel" Hose replied.

Just as Hose was about to step out of the room to go and grab his cell phone, the lights went off, immediately the lights went off, the panic in the room increased, the girls were clinging to the boys, making different kind of exclamation therefore not allowing the guys to think straight. After a lot of persuasions from the boys, the girls reduced their noise but there was still a strange noise coming from outside the room. Out of no where came a strong wind that shut the door, the girls started shouting again. The boys went to the door and started struggling to open it.

They struggled and struggled to open the door but the door was stucked, after few minutes, the lights came back on. The boys kept on struggling with the door.

"Some people are missing" Khadijat said after looking around to count how many of them were in the room.

"Who" They all asked chorusly.

"Dora and Isaiah" She replied.

"They never came out when we all did yeah? " Adunola

"They never did" Ezra replied.

The struggling with the door doubled after they realised Isaiah and Dora are probably in danger too, after few minutes the door flipped open, just as they stepped out to the corridor of the hotel, they saw blood flowing down the corridor. The girls started screaming again but they still followed the boys closely to where the blood was flowing from, it's from Dora's room. They all hoped and prayed that it shouldn't be what they were thinking but it was too late, as Brian opened the door they saw Dora lying in the pool of her blood. Their noise rocked again, it took them a while before Rofiat finally noticed the note lying beside Dora's body. She pointed it out to the guys and Sola picked it up and boldly written with blood on the Sheet of paper is ISAIAH. Their fears and panic sky rocketed.

Without telling each other anything, they all ran to Isaiah's room, they ran with fear that he's probably also dead, as they got to the door, it was locked from inside so they forced it opened and met his absence. They searched the bathroom and everywhere in the room but he was no where to be found.

"What could have happened here since the door was locked from inside" Brian said

"Maybe he has been killed too" Adunola.

"Who is doing all these killings for God's sake" Ezra

"If he was killed, where then is his body" Said Sola.

"Or maybe, just maybe he is the one doing all of these" Rofiat spoke.

"How on earth will you say that" Hose snapped at Rofiat.

"What explanations do you have for all these deaths then" She snapped back.

"Stoooooooooooop" Khadijat screamed and started crying.

"Guys guys we can't start fighting each other now, we have to stick together and scale through" Sola spoke calmly.

"What do we do now" Ezra asked

"We still have to call the manager or any one out there" Brian answered.

Immediately Hose was about to go and get his phone again, the lights went off and the door was shut again. Just like it happened before, it took a while before the lights came back on but there was still no luck with the door as it was still stucked. Just as the lights came on, the transistor radio laying down in a corner of the room turned on by itself.

"Success awaits the strong and the upright, shine on March on G.r.a" A tiny feminine voice sang from the radio.

They were all amazed and afraid at the same time, the song they just heard from the radio is the last verse of their school anthem.

"Did you guys hear that" Ezra spoke in fear but no one replied, they just kept staring and hoping that all these was just a nightmare that will end pretty soon.

"Hello Ex mates, I hope you all are enjoying your reunion" Another voice said from the radio, this time it's a deep masculine voice.

"I am sure you all know who I am" the voice spoke again and then the radio went off.

"Isaiah" they all chorused.

Suddenly the door clicked and opened by itself and they all rushed out of the room. As soon as they all got to the corridor, they started hearing a voice in distress, the voice was calling out for help. They all rushed towards where the voice was coming from, it was from the lounge, they got there and met Isaiah chained to one of the chairs, none of them went closer to him even when he pleaded for them to release him. They all starred at him with disgust.

"Isaiah why" Brian asked.

"Why what" He asked back.

"Dont even try to play dumb, why did you kill Dora and Sayo" Brian shouted at him.

"I didn't kill anyone, I don't understand what's happening right now" he spoke softly.

Hose looked at him and felt like ripping his heart off his chest but tried hard to control himself, instead he decided to go back upstairs to pick up his phone to make the calls. They were all sure it was Isaiah that was doing the killings hence their fears reduced since they saw him been chained down. They stayed still waiting for Hose to bring the phone and make the call but instead of Hose to come back it was his voice that they heard. Hose was screaming upstairs, without thinking they all ran back upstairs leaving Isaiah in chains. They got upstairs and saw Hose lying down on the floor with a stick with sharp ends piercing through his chest, they were about to move closer but was taken aback by a very strange and evil Grin. They all ran down back to the reception but when they got there expecting to see Isaiah still tied to the chair, there bubbles went in flame when they realised that Isaiah was no longer there.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Bamilizy(f): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell me dis is all a dream..#scary#

1 Like

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by heemah(f): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
See as donkross1 finish me! Is it a crime to invite u to a good tori? Tho Sageez is the President of "Everywhere you go", but your Bae n I do the waka waka too...
Bamilizy, you are officially welcomed and your request has been granted too. You are now a member of MTN.
Back to the story, Donkross1 why u dey scare person nah? Abeg na only me dey house faaa and I fink im hearing some unusual noise too.. Dandypearl, pls come n keep m company.

1 Like

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2016
yeepa see horror film oo. Lalasticlala kan follow watch dz movie oo.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Bamilizy(f): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
heemah:
See as donkross1 finish me! Is it a crime to invite u to a good tori? Tho Sageez is the President of "Everywhere you go", but your Bae n I do the waka waka too...
Bamilizy, you are officially welcomed and your request has been granted too. You are now a member of MTN.
Back to the story, Donkross1 why u dey scare person nah? Abeg na only me dey house faaa and I fink im hearing some unusual noise too.. Dandypearl, pls come n keep m company.
thanks
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bamilizy:
Tell me dis is all a dream..#scary#

I wish I could.

heemah:

Lool go hide inside toilet.

kinglee1:
yeepa see horror film oo. Lalasticlala kan follow watch dz movie oo.

Lool.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by DandyPearl(f): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
heemah:
Heemah I'm here close to the EXIT that's y u can't find me. Donkross1 yaff wan kill me. I even dreamt it gaan sef.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Bukkiminat(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Elegushi special...
Following
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by NidaxJ(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
This one na action film.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2016
DandyPearl:
Heemah I'm here close to the EXIT that's y u can't find me. Donkross1 yaff wan kill me. I even dreamt it gaan sef.

Lol grin

Bukkiminat:
Elegushi special...
Following

Lol welcome ma.

NidaxJ:
This one na action film.

My oga, welcome wink
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Plolly(f): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2016
donkross1:

Lol grin

Lol welcome ma.

My oga, welcome wink
Mr man update biko
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Plolly:
Mr man update biko
Seconded!!!
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Plolly(f): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mattkent:

Seconded!!!
was reading your story yesterday behind her veil and its great
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Stlomo1s(f): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
If u no 1 make i marry u,come update....i av spoken
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Plolly:
was reading your story yesterday behind her veil and its great
Thanks a lot smiley

Donkross1 come update this thing!!!
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by heemah(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stlomo1s:
Dandypearl need to see this!
Donkross1 pls update this thing nah!
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by DandyPearl(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stlomo1s:
come are you threatening my shuga with marriage Don't try it bae angry I joke wt everything nd anything bt not donkross1. don't lemme invite Janelle grin. Well, Heemah have spoken. Donkross1 is taken find someone else. Maybe sageez undecided Oya donkross1 do normal else I'll break that ur legs wey u dey take chase ladies up nd down on NL angry
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Plolly:

Mr man update biko

Stlomo1s:

heemah:

Dandypearl need to see this!
Donkross1 pls update this thing nah!

Mattkent:

Thanks a lot smiley
Donkross1 come update this thing!!!

Una chill game na zero grin cheesy. Make una chill small joor lool.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Plolly(f): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
donkross1:

Una chill game na zero grin cheesy. Make una chill small joor lool.
u still sit down there u want make I slap u

1 Like

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
[b]
They got upstairs and saw Hose lying down on the floor with a stick with sharp ends piercing through his chest, they were about to move closer but was taken aback by a very strange and evil Grin. They all ran down back to the reception but when they got there expecting to see Isaiah still tied to the chair, there bubbles went in flame when they realised that Isaiah was no longer there.

For a moment, they almost believed Isaiah was also a victim like them but getting back to where he was and meeting his absence, they realised he was only toying with them. They felt helpless and really scared, three out of ten of them that are in the hotel are now dead and the killer is still on the loose. They couldn't afford to be separated so as not to give the killer a chance to strike again.

"We can't just stay here and wait for the killer to come and kill us one by one" Rofiat broke the silence

"What do you suggest we do now" Sola

"I think we should run away from this deadly place" Rofiat replied.

"To where? At this time? " Khadijat countered

They all raised their heads towards where the wall clock was hanging, it was 3:09. So much has really happened in such a short period of time.

"What then do you suggest we do" Adunola countered Khadijat too but she had no idea of what they could do so she kept her cool.

"I think we should follow Rofiat's idea then since we really don't have much of a choice" Said Sola.

All these while Brian and Ezra have been awkwardly quiet, they have both lost someone close to their hearts, they have both lost someone they loved and coincidentally they both were not opportuned to tell the deceased how they really felt about them, Brian was not able to ask for a second chance from Sayo and Ezra was not given a chance to tell Hose how much she has loved him since high school, she loved him so much she wasn't able to fall in love with another man ever since then. Tears started dropping from her eyes but Brian was trying so hard to fight back his own tears back.

After much deliberation, they decided to follow Rofiat's idea, Sola opened the door and led them outside, they kept walking slowly, they haven't gone really far when Khadijat felt like she stepped on something but decided to ignore it. As soon as she took her leg of the spot where she felt that thing, on came a Stick from no where, it came so swiftly that she didn't see it coming but Sola who saw the stick in time shoved Khadijat away and was hit by the stick, it pierced through his chest just the same way it did with Hose.. They all rushed back inside leaving Sola outside.

"He is dead, he is dead ohh he is dead" Khadijat kept on mumbling.

"How can you be so sure that he is dead" Rofiat shouted her down.

"Didn't you see the arrow piercing his heart, what else do you expect, you think he will survive that?" Khadijat replied angrily.

"We can't just give up on him like that" Said Rofiat.

"Will you just shut the Bleep up, come to think of it, it was your idea that we go out. It's your fault he is dead" Khadijat Snapped.

"Please don't blame for what happened" Rofiat snapped back.

They stood up to each other like they were about to hit each other. No one interfered, only Ezra stood up like she wanted to go and separate them but instead she just walked past them, as soon as they noticed her walked by, they seized their noise and starred at Ezra, all of them in the room kept staring at her stupidly. Before they realised she was heading outside, it was too late to stop her. Ezra went outside shutting the door behind her.

"If you are man enough, show your face" Ezra shouted as she kept on walking.

"Face me head on, come at me right now if you know you are bold enough" She spoke again

They all kept quiet inside and listen to what Ezra was saying, quietly they all creeped to the window side and stayed there peeping at her. She was standing head tall outside, she is a very bold girl, she has always been bold and stubborn ever since secondary school days but they never knew her courage knew no boundaries, she was known in high school for always standing up to the boys in her class but none of them knew she could face a killer alone.

After screaming for a long time and nothing happened, she turned her back and was about to walk back inside but was distracted by a noise from a corner, she turned around and saw someone standing there, the angle where the person was standing wasn't visible to the guys peeping from the window but they could still see Ezra.

"You? " She stressed.

She still stood there not bothering to run or try to save herself because she knew she was gonna die anyways. She was prepared to die as a brave girl that she is.

"Guys, the killer is"

She tried to scream but before she could finish calling out the name of who she saw, a sharp blade was thrown at her and her head went off her body and fell to the ground. When the guys inside saw her head rolling on the floor, they quickly draw the curtain and ran back from the window. At that point they realised that there was no way out, the killer has everything planned out, there is no escape from this death roll, they are all going to die, Ezra died a very horrible but honorable death.

"If I can make it out of this place alive, I will tell the world of your bravery Ezra" Adunola said in her mind. She was still deep in thought but was brought back by a strike at the door. At first it was just a strike but seconds after there was another strike, then another one. Someone is actually knocking at the door, who could be knocking at the door, which of them is gonna die next, Fear gripped them.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
DandyPearl:
come are you threatening my shuga with marriage Don't try it bae angry I joke wt everything nd anything bt not donkross1. don't lemme invite Janelle grin. Well, Heemah have spoken. Donkross1 is taken find someone else. Maybe sageez undecided Oya donkross1 do normal else I'll break that ur legs wey u dey take chase ladies up nd down on NL angry

Lol booboo.

Plolly:

u still sit down there u want make I slap u

Marmee I don drop am oo.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by donkross1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Okay guys, lets do the guessing game.

Who is killing all of em? And why?
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Jaytoy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Reminds me of a film 21 or 27 can't remember..... So scary..... Ahhhhhhhhh somebody helpppppppppppppp.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by zeenab(f): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is as scary as hell. but I don't think Isaiah is the culprit here. Waiting patiently to see how it unfolds
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Bamilizy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jaytoy:
Reminds me of a film 21 or 27 can't remember..... So scary..... Ahhhhhhhhh somebody helpppppppppppppp.

1 Like

Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by DandyPearl(f): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
shocked Chisus!!! Can't believe this. Probably a bad dream and they'll all wake up Donkross1 dis piece is a scary one fah:-/ I can't even stay alone in my room angry
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2016
I have a feeling that d killer is Yebonistar, the on air personality.
Re: The Reunion....(A Short Story) by heemah(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2016
DandyPearl:
shocked Chisus!!! Can't believe this. Probably a bad dream and they'll all wake up Donkross1 dis piece is a scary one fah:-/ I can't even stay alone in my room angry
I had a nightmare sef! I just hope they are dreaming too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneka Arimah, Chikodili Emelumadu & Arinze Ifeakandu Nominated For Caine Prize / Dangerous Love (18+) / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.