Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Beginning Of Nigerian Times International - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Beginning Of Nigerian Times International (906 Views)

As From The Very Beginning Of Web Marketing, Search Engine Are Playing A Great R / The Beginning Of The End For Facebook. / Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of Nigerian Times International by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2006
I have been busy working on my online newspaper Nigerian Times International

http://www.nigeriantimesinternational.com

and I have registered and secured the domain and hosting till 2008 for safety and security.

Nigerian Times International has 2,000 e-mail accounts and 200 sub domains and I am allocating them exclusively to members of my Nigerian Times International Club (NTIC).

NTIC will use the Nigerian Times International for cooperation and support to join the leadership and nation buiding of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa among the comity of nations till Rapture.

The offline edition is already in the pipeline.

Below is the image of what Nigerian Times International will look like.
A website design expert is already working on the perfect media format for it.

Re: The Beginning Of Nigerian Times International by Orikinla(m): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2006
I also want to have webcasting of newsreports on Nigerian Times International round the clock. So, I have asked the experts on
http://www.vitalstream.com/enterprise/index.html
to send me a proposal.

(1) (Reply)

How To Link A Page / Ipod For Sale / Pls Review Dis Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.